The Seduction of Veronica Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it was." Veronica stuttered out.

Yolanda drew in closer to Veronica and when she came in for the second kiss, their lips parted and their tongues touched for the first time. She felt her hand slide up along the side of her cheek resting around her ear. Their tongues danced and swam inside each other's mouths, as they kissed passionately. Veronica's heart was still racing, but her fear and concern was releasing. She reached up and slid her hands along the outside of her arms, touching her skin as they pulled in tighter. Yolanda's tits pressed up against Veronica as she continued seducing her.

Veronica felt Yolanda's hand slide down and cup and caress her breasts over her shirt, her touch was exciting and liberating as she turned Veronica on even more than she thought she could have.

Yolanda nudged Veronica down onto her knees as she stood over her. Veronica went down and knelt powerless against her. She leaned down and kissed her lips again. Yolanda pulled the draw string of her pants letting the loose. She used one hand to slide the off, side by side, until they were down past her knees. She wasn't wearing any panties and in the dim light, you could see her shaved pussy with stubbly hair around it. Her black legs and knees reflected the ambient lighting.

Yolanda managed to kick her pants off of one leg and stepped in closer to Veronica. She grabbed her by the top of her head, pulling her face forwards and right onto her pussy. Veronica's nose landed at her clit and her lips at her pussy lips. She was frozen! Veronica didn't know what to do. She had never eaten a black girl out before and she was so scared and nervous about what was happening she couldn't think straight.

"Just lick my clit," Yolanda moaned out. Veronica felt her mouth opening and her tongue start protruding out as it touched her stubble haired clit. She licked back and forth, getting hotter by the moment.

"Yes, just like that baby." She whispered.

Veronica nipples hardened and her pussy was pulsing and getting wet, knowing she was being the seductress. She started licking more and more, hoping she was going to get Yolanda off. She began to taste her juice as her pussy got wetter and wetter. Before long she was licking from top to bottom and enjoying Yolanda's black pussy. Yolanda was moaning out loud and the more Veronica licked and swirled her tongue all around Yolanda's black pussy the louder she became.

It wasn't long until she reached her hand up and was using her fingers to feel her way around her slit and teasing her entrance while Veronica continued mouthing and tonguing her clit. Being with a black woman was such an exhilarating experience for Veronica.

Her heart rate had come down and she wasn't scared or nervous anymore. She was horny and willing to eat Yolanda's out until she came all over her face. Veronica was on her knees face deep in Yolanda's pussy, pleasing her. She unbuttoned the buttons of her shirt and slid her free hand inside her blouse, felling up her tits, as she watched Yolanda playing with hers. She brought Yolanda to her first orgasm as she shook and squeaked like a mouse. Her legs shaking and bucking like a horse as she expelled her pent-up sexual release.

After she finished cumming Veronica looked up at her and asked, "Did I do it right?"

"Oh yes." Yolanda replied. "Just use your tongue more around my slit and slide your fingers into me."

Without her guidance, Veronica willingly lunged her face right back between her legs and onto her sexy hot black pussy, as she spread her legs further apart. She cocked her head as far and as back as she could to make sure she was getting her tongue all the way up inside of her. Veronica licked and sucked and swallowed down every bit of Yolanda's wetness, as she knelt before her. She pushed her fingers up inside of her, feeling the warmth and wetness of her pussy. Yolanda fell backwards onto the bed. Veronica pounced on top of her. She was so overwhelmed; she had to stop and catch her breath for a second. Veronica was licking Yolanda's clit and fingering her and she fucking loved it.

"Fuck yah Veronica," she moaned out. "Oh God, your tongue is amazing."

Veronica licked and sucked her like she had been eating pussy for years. The more she moaned and talked dirty to her, the more turned on and excited Veronica became. She was rubbing her clit over her panties while her head was deep in between Yolanda's legs, lapping her pussy. Yolanda grabbed Veronica's head and pushed her face in further, deeper and closer for the start of her second orgasm, as her legs began to shake.

"Veronica, I'm going to fucking cum." Spew from her mouth.

"FUUUUUCKKKK." She moaned out, as she felt her body release number two.

Seconds later she brought herself to orgasm, rubbing her clit, while her face sits soaking wet between Yolanda's legs. Her body was trembling and shaking, along with hers. Yolanda pulled her up from her knees and they kissed passionately and deeply. Veronica's hand sliding up and under Yolanda's shirt feeling those gigantic, large supple black breasts, as her hand began rubbing in-between her legs.

"I want your pussy," She moaned out. "Okay." she replied. Yolanda started getting the rest of Veronica's clothes off. As they laid there kissing, Yolanda worked her way down to Veronica's love hole and buried her face into her. After bringing Veronica to several orgasms, Yolanda wanted her ass eaten.

Veronica puts her face between Yolanda's thighs and become lost in the darkness there. She wants to tongue Yolanda's asshole. Yolanda begins to lower herself on Veronica. She is reaching out with both hands.

"You ready?" you say. Her voice is steady but tinged with anticipation.

Veronica nods at first, then realize you can't see her face, so she shakily add: "Mm-hm."

Laughing softly, Yolanda lowers her hindquarters towards her. Her bottom blocks out the light, descending and spreading so she can see not only her dark asshole, but also you pink and glistening pussy. Veronica closes her eyes to make the darkness complete. She feels her firm, smooth cheeks against her hands. Veronica is being lowered into a pool of Yolanda's scent, and her eyes are rolling back in my head.

Yolanda squeals softly as her backside grazes Veronica's face, hesitantly dipping off at first, and then fully engulfing her. She opens her eyes and sees nothing, just the light at the edges of her butt cheeks. She breathes in deeply. She can taste copper and something sweet like pineapple, she gasps as the lips of Yolanda's pussy part and Veronica's tongue slips inside. Her nose is buried in Yolanda's ass, and she counts the rapturous seconds of being smothered by her, inhaling her deeply, tasting the beads of sweat that make rivulets on the insides of her thighs. Veronica is inside of her. She hears her whimpering sounds of pleasure as she moves her tongue.

Yolanda asks, "Okay?"

Veronica cries out, like a person dying of thirst: "More!"

Yolanda laughs and lower her asshole directly on Veronica mouth and grinds away. She opens her mouth and start to lick her asshole and her pussy. Yolanda gasps again with pleasure. Every time she squirms it's like a new wave of euphoria washing over her. Veronica eats and eats until her face hurts. Her nose is just barely peaking out between Yolanda's crack, and she can inhale fresh air before returning to the task of tonguing her asshole, rimming it so as to take in every drop of her flavor and her smell.

Yolanda cries out. "Yes! Oh, God, yes!"

"Oh, FUCK!" Veronica exclaims, as Yolanda works over Veronica's pussy. "Oh my fucking GOD Yolanda, keep doing that, YES!"

And she does. She works her mouth on Veronica's pussy until it hurts and Veronica's nose jabbing against her ripe asshole, her face locked beneath Yolanda's ass where the air is sour and sweet and more potent than liquor. She tongues her madly, washing about as her fingernails drive into her thighs. At the same time, Yolanda's butt lifts off the bedspread and her ass stifles a loud and enthusiastic moan of pleasure.

The girls cum at the same time and wail and shriek as it rolls through them. Veronica has never cum so hard in her life. Finally Yolanda lifted her butt off Veronica's face, and the world came rushing back into her like she just had a near death experience. They collapsed beside each other and curled together, naked and silent and sweating and smiling.

Yolanda gets up and takes a shower. Veronica stays in bed exhausted and looks a mess. Karen is standing there laughing at Veronica. Karen asks Veronica "How did you like it?"

Veronica responds, "It was the greatest sexual experience of her life. You mean "black sex?"

Veronica responds, "Yes!"

Karen stands there with the biggest smile on her face and says "I guess you are ready for some big black cock in that tight white married pussy of yours?"

Veronica responds, "Yes, please!"

Karen is so elated that she has her best friend begging for black cock in two months. Knowing the bet had to be completed in three months with only 30 days left and Veronica is horny as hell all the time and Sam can't get an erection. Nothing stands in Karen's way to win the bet and own her best friend.

12