The Seduction of Veronica Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fell onto the bed in a heap. Veronica lay on her back with Jayden lying next to her on his side. His cock, now soft but still long and thick, lay against her thigh. They kissed gently as his hands rubbed her tits and stomach. Veronica's thighs were open and you could see her stretched out pussy lips, as well as a thin trickle of Jayden's cum starting to leak from her.

Turning to her husband, Veronica said, "Sweetie, can you see what he did to me? Can you see how beautiful my pussy looks all stretched out and open?"

Sam stared at her pussy as a little more of Jayden's cum started to leak out. She said to her husband, "Oh God, that was such a good fuck. Honey, I need you to help me out. I am so hot and wet down there. I need you to soothe me. Take off your clothes and come over here and lick me clean."

Sam hesitated, watching his wife fuck another man was one thing. Eating his own cum from his wife's pussy was okay. But, to eat another man's cum from her pussy was almost too much for him to handle.

Sensing his reluctance, Veronica looked at him, smiled and gently said, "Remember, baby, you promised you would do whatever I wanted. Well, I let you enjoy watching me fuck Jayden, so now get over here and eat his cum for me."

His submissive side took over and he relented to his sexy wife. First, he stripped and then he lay down between her legs and teased her by kissing her thighs, his face just inches from Jayden's soft cock. Then, he worked his way to her pussy. By the time he got to her lips, Jayden's cum was practically pouring out of her. Even though it was the second time he had cum that night, he had clearly shot a large load of cum into her. He started to lick and suck her pussy, as she wanted him to do, taking mouthfuls of his cum as he went.

As he sucked all of her lover's cum from her pussy, his wife kissed Jayden and told him what a great lover he was. She told him she loved his black cock and that he could fuck her whenever he wanted, as long as he let her husband watch each time.

After a few minutes she told Jayden to get out of the bed. He went and sat in the chair Sam had been in while they fucked. She then pulled her husband up next to her and kissed me. She whispered in his ear, "Did you like that?" She felt his dick as is pressed into her thigh and said, "I guess you did. You loved watching Jayden's big black cock fuck me. You loved eating his cum from my pussy. You're my sweet little cuckold now, aren't you?"

Sam could not speak. He just kissed her and held her tight. "Yeah, you have done well. You deserve a reward." And then she pushed him on his back and kissed him. Then she started to lick her way down toward his dick, stopping to lick and tease his nipples.

When she reached his dick, she didn't take her time. She took him into her mouth and started to suck him as fast as she could. Less than a minute later Sam shot his load into her mouth. As he still lay on his back, she came up and kissed him with an open mouth, letting his entire load of cum spill into his mouth. She then told him to swallow it all, which he did.

Veronica then turned to Jayden and said, "See, my wonderful husband will do anything I want, including eating two loads of cum.

Jayden was still soft as he sat watching us on the bed. When Veronica asked him if he could get his cock hard again, he just shook his head no. "Sorry, but I am wiped out. You wore me out."

My wife then said, "Well, that's too bad. I would have loved to feel that big black dick in me again. But, if you can't get it up anymore, you are no good to me. Gather you stuff and leave."

Jayden pulled his pants and shirt on, gathered the rest of his stuff and left.

She put her mouth next to her husband's ear and whispered, "Baby, tonight was great. Thank you so much for obeying me. I love you so much and I love that you are so secure that you let me fuck Jayden. Don't worry baby, Karen and me will get you all trained to be the best cuckold husband you can be.