The Seduction of Veronica Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica finally steadied herself and reached up with her hand and wrapped it around the sizable donkey dick. She started working her hand up and down the big cream stick all the while not losing any rhythm with the intruder that was pounding her cunt. Veronica finally opened her mouth as wide as she could just to get the head of Roy's cock into her mouth. You could hear her moaning as she was again sucking one sperm shooter and being fucked by another. She was groaning out of the corners of her mouth from each pump into her cunt as she gave face to Roy's huge cock.

Roy pushed forward a little more as his horse meat stretched open her mouth and cried out "oh yeah, your mouth feels so good."

"Suck my cock baby, suck it down." "Lick your tongue all around it like that you fucking pussy and make me cum."

With those words you could tell whatever inhibitions might have been left were gone now and everything seemed a frenzy as things were turning into an all out gang bang of Veronica.

Roy had almost half his huge cock in her mouth now as he put his hands on the back of her head to start using her mouth as a fuck hole while Leroy was busy using the other. Roy's hands were so big it looked like he was palming a cantaloupe as he guided his cock in and out of her mouth.

You could see Veronica's tongue working around the head when Roy pulled it out and then he would shove it back in as far as he could stretching her mouth to the limits around the circumference of his monster meat. Veronica would gag and choke at Roy's size but tried to take as much as she could.

Leroy was still pounding her at a pretty fast pace and was beginning to moan as he was building to his inevitable release. He started grunting as he slammed his cock into her as deep as he could and arched his back as you could tell he was about to splash the inside of her womb with her second load of the evening. His pace hurried slamming her cunt as hard as he could.

Leroy started yelling out "oh shit, here it cums slut."

"Fuck, I'm gonna blow, oh God it feels so good, you ready for my hot spunk bitch?"

Leroy's body was convulsing as he groaned and slammed his cock into her cunt filling her with more jizz. This seemed to put Roy over the top as started bucking and screaming.

"oh yes, I'm going to cum in your mouth, get ready to swallow it bitch".

Roy jerked rapidly and started dumping his own load in Veronica's mouth as he yelled.

"Oh yes I'm fucking cumming, swallow it all bitch, swallow it all don't waste a drop."

Roy must have been saving his cum for a while because he groaned and bucked his cum into her mouth as deep as he could 4 or 5 times unloading several huge deposits into her mouth. Veronica gave it her best effort but with Roy holding her head tightly and the huge cock rammed in her mouth made her gag and the streams of white cum started running out from around the cock in her mouth and down her chin to her chest.

Roy continued to pump his flaccid cock in her mouth a few more times to empty his seed as she continued gagging on his huge load.

When Roy finally pulled out after he had completely drained his sack into Veronica's mouth, Veronica screamed.

"Oh yes, keep fucking me, I need you to fuck me hard."

"I am so turned on right now I can't stand it."

"I need you to fuck me hard."

She had her hands and feet wrapped around Leroy's ass trying to make him fuck her harder. But Leroy had already shot his wad so his cock was not ready to continue and he pulled out and rolled over so that Tyrone could climb between her legs.

It seem like one motion as Roy rolled off Tyrone climbed on Veronica and shoved his black cock in her white pussy and was pounding her hard and fast. This put Veronica over the top.

She cried out "Oh yes, I am going to cum now."

"Fuck me hard, oh God I need you to fuck me hard now."

Veronica was bucking like an animal as Tyrone pounded as hard as he could and she was moaning and cumming harder than ever before. Her pussy was making sloshing noises as she kept crying out.

"Oh dear God, so good, so good, can't stop cumming."

"I want your cock, I want your cum, I need to be fucked."

"I can't stand it anymore, fuck me harder."

Tyrone waited for Veronica to regain composure and without pulling his cock out of Veronica he rolled over and got Veronica on top of him. Veronica took a minute then started slowly rising up and lowing herself on his cock. She didn't fuck slowly for long and soon was using his black cock as a battering ram on her pussy fucking him as fast as she could move.

Erwin couldn't take waiting any longer. He came over and stuck his cock in Veronica's face as she was fucking Tyrone for all he was worth. Veronica opened her mouth immediately and took the whole piece of meat in her mouth and started working it in and out of her mouth like a woman possessed. Just a couple hours ago this cock whore acted like a conservative wife who had transformed into the cockaholic in front of everyone and seemed like she could not get enough black cock into her white pussy nor fast enough.

She took Erwin's whole cock down her throat burying her nose in his stomach. One hand was on Tyrone's chest as she was rising and slamming on his pole at a very rapid pace while the other hand was on Erwin's ass shoving his cock in and out of her mouth as deep as she could gagging as she took his whole kidney wiper down her throat. Erwin had been whacking his cock this whole time while he watched the action and now he could not believe how good she was taking care of him with her mouth.

"Oh my God you're a fucking whore, take it, suck it down your throat, you are such fucking slut, suck my cock." Said Erwin.

Veronica had only been sucking Erwin's member in her mouth a minute or so when his eyes opened wide as he said you are going to make me cum. Veronica was moaning on his cock. You could see her working her tongue around the blue veined member in her mouth as she worked it back and forth and then taking it all down her throat. This pushed Erwin over the edge as he was pushing forward with his balls slapping her chin to see how far down her throat he could go. Erwin grabbed the back of Veronica's head and for the second time in just minutes Veronica's throat was being used as a sperm receptacle for a deposit.

Erwin seemed lost in the moment and only concerned about fulfilling his animal needs. He began pounding his semen spout in Veronica's mouth as fast, deep and hard he could.

Erwin cried out "take it all you fucking whore"

"Oh fuck that's it, I'm going to cum down your fucking throat you cunt."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck you have me ready to cum, oh shit here it cums, yes, yes, here it cums, swallow it bitch."

With that he tightened the gripe on the back of her head even more and slammed forward to shove his cock as far as it would go, he clinched his ass cheeks as he convulsed exploding inside her mouth.

His body spasm violently as he groaned and his ass was clinched tight as he gave a few rapid thrusts forward looking like he was trying to empty himself directly into Veronica's stomach.

He drained the remaining man seed on her face and then wiped the cum his cock on Veronica's face which was now covered from her forehead to her chin and more breast icing dripped down onto her chest.

Veronica started really working up and down on the cock inside her as she was nearing yet another gigantic climax.

"Fuck me I need to cum again."

"Please fuck me hard. It feels so good to be fucked like this."

"I am ready to cum again while you fuck me, please fuck me hard."

Leroy's cock has gotten hard again watching the action and walked up kneeled behind Veronica. He straddled Tyrone's legs and pushed Veronica's upper body onto Leroy's chest causing her to stop fucking as he started rubbing his cock against her backside getting his cock nice and wet from the semen running down her legs.

Leroy then spread her ass cheeks wide for everyone to get a closer inspection of Tyrone's cock filling her pussy and the beautiful little closed orifice surrounded by puckered wrinkles and slightly darker skin which is Veronica's ass.

Leroy again took his cock and rubbed the moisture from the length of her cunt and then he pushed his cock head against her last unused opening.

Veronica lifted her head, turned to look at him and asked "What do you think you're doing back there?"

Leroy did not respond, he just pushed her face towards another waiting cock and Veronica instinctively took the member in her mouth.

Tyrone knew what was happening and grabbed Veronica's ass cheeks with both hands and put her ass on display for everyone to see. Leroy didn't hesitate as he slid his cock down to her cunt again to get more lube on the large head of his battering ram and everyone watched him shove his cock slowly, but with some effort against her little unopened rosebud.

With her ass cheeks spread as he pushed everyone got a great view of what looked like an oversized purple mushroom pushing against the tight puckered knotted end of a balloon. The shaft of Leroy's cock started to bow as he pressed harder until the head of his cock slowly started to dilate Veronica's small puckered anal opening. It seemed like slow motion as Leroy pushed harder and the bulbous head of his cock stretched Veronica's sphincter.

With Veronica grunting with the cock in her mouth, Leroy's sizable mushroom capped member completely expanded her orifice then disappeared into her butt hole as her sphincter closed tightly around his shaft.

The cock that had been in Veronica's mouth fell out as her head looked to the ceiling and she wailed loudly upon feeling the cock head filling her ass. The others were rubbing and playing with their cocks standing in a circle around Veronica. The rest of the men were standing in a circle around Karen and her body was being assaulted too.

Veronica had stopped fucking Tyrone, turned and put a hand on Leroy's stomach.

"Go slow until I get use to your cock in my ass." Said Veronica

After a short moment Leroy began slowly pushing his cock all the way into her ass as Veronica's head tilted back, her eyes opened wide and her mouth wide open.

Once Leroy's black cock was in her white ass he laid on her back, now Veronica was sandwiched between two guys with two male sperm dispensers only an inch apart in both of her holes. After what only seemed like a minute or so Veronica slowly started rocking back against the two cocks.

Veronica looked at the two guys and said.

"I need to be used, fuck me hard now!"

Leroy and Tyrone took a little while, but both got into a rhythm and started pounding her two holes in unison.

Veronica screamed "ugh, ugh, oh God, two cocks fucking me."

"Please both of you fuck me as hard as you can."

"Shove that cock in my ass, use my body, make me a whore, and fuck me at the same time."

"I fucking cumming, oh God fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Veronica's body was moving in every direction as both guys were fucking her holes at full speed now and both guys would slam their cocks in her orifices as deep as they could go. Both guys seemed to forget about Veronica and were only trying to satisfy their own need so there was no rhythm or working together as both just rammed their cocks into her for all they were worth.

Veronica again cried out "oh my God, I am being fucked so hard and I feel so full of cock, fuck me harder." "Oh God I can't stop cumming."

The frenzy and the spasms of her body caused Leroy and Tyrone both to start to cumming at the same time as they both slammed their cocks as deep into Veronica's openings as hard as they could and both start to cum.

Both tense up pull out only to try and slam their cocks into her even harder as they emptied themselves inside her holes. All three laid there in a pile for a few minutes until Leroy and Tyrone finally pulled out and rolled off of Veronica.

Veronica was covered in sweat and had cream pies oozing out of her pussy and her ass. Her hair was mussed, her makeup was smeared and running and she had drying cum covering her face, body and hair. Someone brought out some damp towels and they began to clean some of the endless amount of cum that seemed over her petite frame. She was just laying there as they were trying to clean her.

Then another one of the guys, Marcus couldn't wait for them to finish cleaning her so he laid down between her legs and proceeded to start fucking her. Veronica looked up to see that she had someone new inside her. She raised her legs to her chest so that he could sink in further.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard, I want all of you to use me."

"I am yours to use any way you want tonight."

"I will fuck every one of you as many times as you want."

"I need more cock in me, I am so fucking horny."

Two guys knelt down, one on each side of her head and she took turns sucking their cocks. Things were becoming a blur as guys were fucking her like a plastic fuck doll. The guys kept shifting positions and over the next hour Veronica rarely had a hole left unused.

Efrem had just crawled between Veronica's legs when Zahair who was ready again stopped him and told him he wanted underneath her. Efrem pulled out as Zahair lay down on the floor. The rest of the guys helped Veronica up and moved her over Zahair.

With Veronica back to him and cum dripping down her legs they lowered her brown hole onto his waiting butt stick. She laid back on his chest as Efrem climbed back on and stuck his cock back into her waiting cunt to finish what he started. Efrem was so horny he started fucking her at a frantic jackhammers pace.

Efrem only lasted a few minutes and rolled off of Veronica. Cum was flowing out of Veronica's gash that was staying open almost an inch wide. You could see into her opening and watch the movement of the skin membrane from Zahair's cock moving in and out of her butt. That didn't stop another guy from climbing between her legs. It took a minute for the new guy fucking Veronica, but he got into the rhythm and started pounding her cunt.

Veronica appeared in a constant state of orgasm with her mouth wide open and her eyes in a haze she couldn't control herself as she moaned loudly and her whole body spasm.

Zahair tensed and splashed the inside of her bowels. This drove the guy fucking Veronica over the top as he started to slam her pussy as hard as they could and they began to shoot cum on Veronica. They laid there for a few minutes and then both rolled off of Veronica.

Stefon who had only used Veronica's mouth to this point picked her up and placed her on the dining table. He crawled between her legs and rested her calves on his shoulders. With her ass at just the right height he lined up his horse cock which had to be 9" long and as thick as can of cola with her rear entry. Her opening did not provide any resistance this time as he slowly started shoving his cock up her rectum.

Veronica was groaning as he appeared to hit the end of the trail with his balls hanging about an inch or two from her ass cheeks. He started pulling out and then rammed it back into her ass with a loud moan from Veronica. Stefon had a lot more staying power as he pumped her exit door for nearly 10 minutes with Veronica in a daze and just moaning low guttural noises. Stefon finally pulled out and whacked the remainder of a huge load of penis pudding on her face.

Two other guys lifted Veronica like a rag doll and laid her stomach down over the arm of the sofa with her anal opening in the air and her feet on the floor. Several guys lined up and took turns shoving their cocks in and out of her butt.

After a while the guys pulled Veronica over to the front of couch and put a pillow behind her to prop her back against the couch with her head on the floor they were holding her legs in the air. They lined up and the first guy straddled her body and bent his cock down and pushed it into her cunt. He would take turns pulling out of her cunt, sticking his cock in her ass for a while and back to her cunt. When he was ready to cum her pulled out over her face and splattered her again.

Things were beginning to wind down as several guys turned her over and were standing over her jacking their hard cocks and blowing their loads on her face and in her hair.

It was almost 3am and Karen came into the room looking as bad as Veronica. They both looked like their entire bodies covered with cum. All the guys just lay around spent and boasting about the cum covered whores.

Kwame was happy for his clients as Veronica took at least 25 loads of cum. Karen took just as many. The men appreciated the use of the two whores for the night.

The girls showered, got dress and Kwame's body guard drove the Karen and Veronica home. Karen asked Veronica if she was being fucked during that whole time.

Veronica said that she at least one cock in her the entire time except when she went in to clean up. She said that she could not believe how many times she had been fucked and how many times she had cocks in every hole.

She said that she felt so sore in every hole she could barely walk, but sore in a "good way."

Karen asked her if she liked what happened to her and Veronica said that she was loved the animal sex. It was the most thrilling thing she had ever done. Karen said excellent, we will more of those available for both of us.

12