The Seduction Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sure she knew exactly what I was doing but thankfully never said or did anything to discourage me. In fact, she seemed to enjoy the fact that I found her sexy and was having some seriously naughty thoughts about her.

One day in April, after I came home from school, I called out, "Gran!. I'm home."

"In the shower!" she yelled back. "Be down in a little bit"

Realizing that this was a golden opportunity, I snuck upstairs and into her bed room. Her bathroom was attached to her room but there wasn't a door separating it and, if one was careful, you could slowly peak into the bathroom and see the shower from there. I inched my way to the bathroom just enough to see the shower and caught a sight that made my breath go out in a sudden whoosh. There was steam on the shower glass doors, but I could definitely see her in all her wondrous glory. Her left side was to me and she was rubbing shampoo in her hair, head arched back and tits jutting out. Her left leg was straight, but her right was slightly forward with her foot raised on its toes like she was posing for a magazine. I could just make out the mound above her pussy and realized there wasn't much hair down there. I couldn't tell if she was trimmed or naturally didn't have much bush and I was fervently praying that she would turn my way, so I could get a better look. Instantly hard, I couldn't stop my hand from stroking myself through my pants. There were suds running down her body and I just wanted to rub my hands all over her, to feel the slippery softness of her skin and kiss every part of her body. Thoughts of it being incest or taboo never even crossed my mind, I just wanted this woman and I wanted her badly.

I rushed to my room, closed the door and masturbated myself to the most intense orgasm I've felt ever. My sperm shot over my shoulder and hit my head board and each subsequent spurt lower and lower until I at last had nothing left to shoot. Amazed at the feeling I was surprised to see how much junk I shot out. I can't ever remember cumming this much or this hard before. Many nights I laid in bed stroking myself with that image of in my mind.

I wasn't a virgin, but I had had sex only one time...with Rebecca. We had on a few occasions messed around kissing and petting each other but it wasn't until after our senior prom that we lost our cherries to each other. We weren't dating as boy friend and girl friend, we were just good friends that liked each other's company. The topic of our virginity had come up often and we vowed that if neither of us had dates for the prom, we would take each other. I of coursed never asked anyone but I am sure that she had been asked by many guys. It made me feel good that she turned them all down and decided to go with me. It was a no strings attached night and was wonderful.

After the prom we went to a fancy hotel where I had gotten a room and we started to kiss and mess around with each other. It was definitely awkward at first but after a few drinks of stolen wine we eventually loosened up and became more and more comfortable. Well, as comfortable as two 18 year old virgins who are bout to lose their virginity could get with each other anyway. We were still very nervous.

As I mentioned before, she was the hottest chick in school and when she started to slowly undress in front of me, I began to realize just how sexy she was. Her tits were perfectly round, firm and just begged to be sucked. Her areolas were about an inch wide, dark pink with little bumbs all over them. Her nipples were bright red and hard, sticking out from the excitement and begging to be sucked. She slowly climbed into my lap on the bed and I immediately leaned forward to place my mouth on her left breast. I heard her moan softly as I sucked her nipple into my mouth and she grabbed the back of my head to bring me closer to her chest.

I played with and sucked her tits for a few minutes, switching from one to the other trying to give them equal attention. As I worshipped her tits, her moans turned in to soft 'Oh's' and 'Ah's'. She began to rub her pussy on my hips and I was feeling her get getting wetter and wetter as I nibbled, licked and worshipped her tits. Suddenly she shoved me on my back and grabbed my pants. Unbuckling my belt and undoing the zipper she tugged them off me in one quick motion taking my boxers with them. My dick sprang free and bounced around a few times before settling down against my stomach. She gasped in amazement which made me feel pretty good. Now I am no porn star with a cock the size of an arm but I'm not little either. 8 inches long when fully erect, 5 inches thick from top to bottom. She gently grabbed my swollen cock and her soft touch almost made me cum right then and there. She stroked it up and down a few times and when my hips started to move forward on their own she bent down to kiss it. I felt her tongue flick the end of my head, slowly go up and down the length of my shaft and around my balls. She would wrap her lips around the side of my shaft and slide up and down, spreading her saliva all over my cock. I was in heaven and the feeling of her lips had me on edge the whole time. I was afraid I would ruin it by cumming to soon and tried to hold back and think of anything to help me regain control. After a few minutes of this torture she finally took the head of my cock in her mouth, slightly sucking and flicking the tip with her tongue. Her mouth was so warm and wet I had to bite my lip to keep from coming.

She seemed to know I was on edge and just stayed there with the tip of my cock in her mouth for a minute or two. This gave me the chance to calm down and regain some control. Sensing I was no longer on the brink, she suddenly went all the way down, taking me deep and in the back of her mouth then slowly back out again. Each time she went down my cock went a little deeper and deeper until a few minutes later, her chinned bottomed out on my pelvis and my cock was all the way in her throat. I could feel her throat muscles squeezing my cock as she pretended to swallow, and it drove me crazy. To my shame I didn't last very long, and I came rather quickly trying to warn her be yelling,

"God Rebecca I'm cummiiiiiiiing!!!!" This only seemed to spur her on and she went faster and faster, deep throating my cock every time she went down as I finally released into her throat. The first few shots went directly into her throat then she pulled back taking the rest into her mouth. Her lips never broke contact with my shaft and she took it all in. To my wonderful surprise she swallowed every drop. Licking her lips she knelt back on her heels looking at me with a smile.

I fell back breathing hard and had to take several minutes to catch my breath before I could ask,

"Oh my God! That was GREAT!. Where'd you learn to do that?"

She just looked at me and smiled then said,

"How'd you think I remained a virgin so long?"

I chuckled at that and replied,

"Makes sense." I pushed her down on the bed and moved between her legs. With a twinkle in my eye I told her that it was my turn to return the favor.

She smiled, laid back and opened her legs to me. There was a tuft of blond hair just above her pussy but otherwise she was smooth and shaved. I could see a glint of moisture on her pussy lips and I bent in to start licking it all up. It was my first time and I soon learned that watching porn on the internet does not necessarily translate to doing it in real life and I felt sure I was making a proper mess of it fumbling around with no real clue what to do. After a few minutes she began to tell me what felt good and what didn't and I eventually I grew more and more confident and had her squirming and bucking. She seemed to really enjoy it when I licked her slit from bottom to top and back, sticking my tongue inside as I slid back and forth. Each time I did that her hips would thrust forward a little more, trying to get me deeper and deeper into her.

After a few minutes of this I went to her clit and sucked it into my mouth, swirling it around and tonging the top as well as nibbling it gently with my teeth. This really drover her crazy.

"Oh my God that feels great." She moaned, then to my surprise said, "finger fuck me Nicky...Pleaaaase."

I slowly inserted a finger into her pussy, making sure it was well lubed from her juices and felt around for that ever-elusive G-Spot, all the while sucking her clit and licking her pussy lips. I had read on the internet stories of where to find it and what to feel for. A spot just inside her pussy, on the top that was a little firmer than the rest of her pussy walls. When I felt what I believed was the correct spot, I began rubbing it with a 'Come here' motion with my finger. I was amazed at her reaction. She sucked in her breath and locked her legs around my head in a vise grip and strained her pelvis upwards like she was doing yoga. I never let up but kept at it and trying to stay with her bucking hips. Taking her clit into my mouth I started nibbling on it with my teeth then added a second finger to her G-Spot and started stroking it as fast as I could. As soon as I did that, she thrust her hips as high as she could and grabbed my head, pulling my mouth into her as far as she could manage. She stayed there for about 30 seconds as I fingered and licked her then finally screamed,

"Fuck!!!, I'm CUMMMMMMIIIIIIING!!!" and came all over my mouth. Her body started to shake, and she resumed thrashing her hips up and down as wave after wave of her orgasm crashed through her. Her juices were pouring out of her and I drank all of her cum that I could catch, that being fair since she did the same for me. I loved the taste of her cum. It was salty and sweet, tangy with a musky flavor I could never hope to describe. I was in heaven and realized that I LOVED to eat pussy.

After what seemed like five or more minutes, she finally calmed down enough and we laid there naked and just caressed each other. Her hand was on my cock stroking it up and down. My hands were stroking her from neck down to her still wet pussy. Her body would twitch each time I ran a finger across her clit and I loved teasing her there, pausing more and more often at the entrance of her pussy. I'd slowly let my finger slide inside of her as my thumb circled and tweaked her clit. This was getting her more and more aroused until finally, after 15 minutes or so, she grabbed me and pulled me on top of her, my once again erect cock just at the entrance of her pussy. I held my self off of her with one hand while my other automatically started grabbing her tits. She wrapped her legs around me and started to pull me into her, but I resisted the urge to just plunge in and started to reach for a condom. She grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes, then leaned forward to kiss me. I moved to meet her and our tongues began a dueling dance in each other's mouth. After a minute she broke the kiss and whispered in my ear,

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill. I want to feel you inside me...please."

The look of pleading, desire and lust in her eyes was too much to resist and I slowly entered her wet pussy lips. Rebecca raised her hips a little to meet mine so that I entered an inch at a time then stopped to let her get used to me, and to make sure I didn't cum right away. When her hips started rotating I would slide a little deeper and wait again. After 5 or so minutes of this I felt the wall of her hymen and stopped again. I slid back out until the head of my cock was just about to pop out then slowly went back in until I bumped her maidenhood again. I kept this up for a while as she became more and more comfortable, getting wetter and wetter and was moaning with pleasure. Finally, unable to take my teasing any more she grabbed my ass with her hands and using her legs as well, she thrust her hips upwards to meet me and pulled me all the way inside of her in one quick thrust. I tore through her virginity and bottomed out on her cervix. She sucked air through her teeth and I saw a small grimace of pain on her face as a single tear rolled out of her eye and down her cheek. I licked the tear away and kissed her eyes gentlty asking,

"Are you okay? Do you want to stop?"

She shook her head no then pushed me slowly out then pulled me back, setting a rhythm and pace that she wanted. I took over and fucked her slowly and with as much patience as I could muster. I continued this slow in and out and, comfortable that I was doing what she wanted, her hands left my ass and started rubbing her own tits, pinching her nipples, dropping every now and then to rub circles around her clit. Soft moans of pleasure were coming from her and sending me into a whirlwind of desire. I had to concentrate hard not to cum but finally after several minutes, she opened her eyes to look at me and said

"Harder Nicky...fuck me harder." With that encouragement I thrust quickly in, bottoming out once again and her eyes actually rolled back into her head as she screamed, "Oh Gooooooood!!!!!. Yesssssssss! Fuck me Nicky, fuck me. Cum inside my pussy. Fill me up. I want it. I want to feel it inside of me!!!!!"

Spurred on by her words and knowing that her dirty talk was going to make me cum quicker, I started pounding her harder and harder with each thrust, fucking her like she asked. I wasn't sure how long I could last like this but tried to hold off as long as possible. Her hips suddenly thrust up again and I saw that she was holding her breath then her eyes flew wide open and with one explosive breath screamed loud enough for the entire hotel to hear,

"Oh Fuuuuuuuuuck I'm cumming Nicky. Oh Yessssssssss I'm cuminggggggggggg!!! Fuck me Nicky! Fuck me! Fuck me hard."

I felt rather proud of myself that she was screaming my name while cumming on my cock and nearly bucking me off her as she orgasmed. Her pussy was tightening and massaging my cock. I felt the warm rush of her juices flowing across me and that was the final straw that put me over the edge. I screamed I was cumming too and started unloading inside of her. With each hard thrust I would shoot my sperm deeper and deeper into her.

"Oh God I can feel it cumming," she screamed and apparently had another orgasm, or her current one just continued, as I filled her pussy up with my seed. Her legs wrapped around me and she had pulled me into a tight embrace. Our lips locked on to each other, our tongues exploring each other's mouth as her body shook and quivered with release.

Finally, exhausted, we calmed down and my slowly receding dick slipped out of her pussy as my cum leaked out of her. She took 2 of her fingers and scooped up a bunch of our combined juices then surprised me by quickly sucked her fingers clean. She repeated this several times until she finally collapsed with exhaustion. I fell to the side and on my back trying to regain my breath. Rebecca moved closer, laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped one of her legs over me then sighed and said,

"Well that was fun." I looked at her for a minute then we both broke out in hysterical laughter; a hard, belly hurting laugh that released any remaining tension we may have had about our first time.

I looked at her, kissed her lips then asked, "So I have to know, why me?

She pursed her lips thoughtfully, then replied, "Because I knew you would be a gentleman. That you would let me take it at my own pace and would want me to cum to. I've heard all the horror stories from other girls in school that talk how the guy pays just enough attention to get the girl wet then get themselves off without really trying to get the girl off. I knew you wouldn't be like that and, you're kinda cute too."

What she said filled me up with such pride that I then and there resolved that no matter who I was with in the future, I will always try and get the girl to cum as much as possible. With that thought running through my head, we drifted off to sleep, holding each other close. Of course, we woke up only a few hours later and wanted to continue with what we started. We tried all the positions we could think of. We even watched a porno on the hotel's pay per view channel trying the different things we saw in it. She did say no to anal when one of those scenes popped up saying she wasn't ready to try that yet. I came 5 times that night, a new personal record, and I lost track of the number of times that she did. After prom night we remained very close friends but never did anything more than hug and kiss, choosing rather to remain good friends that shared one special night.

Chapter 4

I eventually graduated high school with grades good enough to attend the local university next fall. I still didn't know what I wanted to do with my life and figured I'd cover the basic courses first while I tried to figure it all out. I had vaguely considered the idea of becoming a writer since my English teacher once said I had skill at it but hadn't really made a definite decision yet. I got a summer job at Amelia's, a locally owned restaurant, working the 10:00am to 4:00pm shift being a bus boy. It didn't take me long to become a waiter and I was fairly good at it. I got decent enough tips that I was able to start saving money for things I wanted to buy, like the new PS4.

I was unexpectedly coming home from work early one afternoon due to the fact that a local delivery truck driver decided that the power pole outside of Amelia's needed to be replaced. He forgot to mention that to the businesses in the area, so we were going to be without power for the next few days as the power company frantically tried to replace the pole.

I had decided I was going to surprise Gran by coming home early and possibly take her out to dinner with my own money. I quietly opened the door and looked around. Not seeing her right away I figured she was upstairs cleaning or something, so I slowly crept to the stairwell. Our living room is huge and on the back wall facing the pool is a large window that covers most of the wall. It allowed the morning sun to come in and, in the evenings, we got to watch the shadows play around in the back yard. As I slowly crept through the living room I glanced out of the window into the back yard and was paralyzed by the sight I saw. It was the most beautiful site I could ever possibly imagine.

My grandmother was sun bathing outside totally nude. Lying on her back with her arms stretched out above her head and a towel across her eyes to shield them from the sun, she looked like a Greek Goddess on display for the world to see. Entranced, I went to the window to get a closer look, my cock instantly hard. There was a glistening sheen of sweat all over her body. I slowly gazed upon the swell of her tits as they lightly hung to each side of her chest and her pert and erect nipples pointing outwards. I saw that her areolas were large and dark brown. Suddenly, all the fantasies and imagined trysts I had about Gran came rushing to the front of my head. I quickly freed my dick and started stroking it as my eyes wandered up and down her body. I quickly looked at her pussy to confirm what I always suspected. There it was, right above her pussy, a soft patch of black hair shaped in a triangle, pointed downwards like a road sign for all the world to follow. The skin around her pussy and on either side of her labia were smooth and bare as I had imagined, glistening in the sun with sweat and my mouth began to water as I wanted licking it all up. I groaned in pleasure as my orgasm started to rise through my balls and I stroked even faster, not caring if I rubbed myself raw.

Suddenly Gran moved an arm down and I was afraid she was going to spot me. I jumped to the side of the window, listening for all I was worth to see if she was coming inside or not. Not hearing anything I slowly peaked around to see what she was doing. She was still there but now, she had one hand on her pussy, slowly stroking it up and down as her middle finger slid through her slit. My God, Gran was playing with herself! I was entranced, I couldn't turn away even if I wanted to. The thought crossed my mind that even if she looked up and saw me at that moment, I was too enthralled to quit and would continue to masturbate to completion.