The Seduction Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxnPrd
TxnPrd
104 Followers

"Well...um...that was definitely one of the most interesting assignments any student has ever turned in. It was...um...well written and the characters were developed nicely."

"Thank you Professor." Nathan responded. "I'm glad you liked it."

Nathan then stood up and reached for the novella. As Professor Lackland handed it to him her grip tightened on it not releasing it just yet as she looked into Nathan's eyes then asked,

"Uh...was that...I mean...was this a true story or a fiction?"

Nathan could clearly see the conflict on her face as she felt embarrassed with her desire to know. Her need to know if this ultimate taboo could possibly be true and the sudden realization that she was aroused at the possibility of it being true and that Nathan himself was the subject of the story.

Nathan chuckled and responded, "Well it would be one hell of a story if it was true now wouldn't it?"

She laughed her agreement and released the novella. As Nathan turned towards the door to leave she spoke up again,

"Nathan?"

"Yes Professor?" he asked as he turned around to look at her from the door.

"If you want that published in the school's Gazette you may want to...um....tame it down a little." She said

Nathan just smiled as he looked at her for a second then said, "That's okay Professor. I only wrote it for an audience of one anyway."

Professor Lackland's eyes widened at the implication of Nathan's statement. Seeing the desire in his eyes towards her, the same desire she saw 4 years ago when he first entered her classroom, she slowly smiled and said,

"Call me Cheryl...please."

Nathan returned her smile and responded, "Thank you again for taking the time to read it...Cheryl." Then he turned and left her office.

Cheryl leaned back in her chair and thought about the feelings racing through her about this extraordinary young man. Despite their age difference, she honestly felt that he was far more mature than other men his age and the wetness in her loins testified to the fact that she found him attractive. Not only because of his looks, but also in the way he expressed himself with his words.

Suddenly she sat up straight and realized that he never answered her question. Was the story real or not?

Part 2:

Cheryl wandered around the home of Nathan's grandmother's house looking at all the pictures on display. Most were of Nathan and his grandmother Rose however some were also of an obviously younger Nathan with a woman that could only have been his mother. Cheryl kept a close eye on her husband Nathan as mourners came up to him expressing their condolences for the death of his grandmother. He greeted each guest, thanking them for coming and thanking them for their words of comfort. He didn't cry. He didn't let his sorrow show however she saw the tightness around his eyes and the forced smile on his face. After being together for 18 years she knew him like no other woman. She knew that a deep sadness was in his heart, but she also knew that he wouldn't show it here, in front of other people. Just as she knew that when they were alone, he would be holding her and sobbing into her breasts as he dealt with the loss of the woman who had raised him for most of his life.

Cheryl couldn't help but wonder at the man that stole her heart. Though 8 years younger than her, she clearly remembered the day he first entered her class as a young freshman and saw the all too familiar look of longing and desire of a young man just starting college. She had seen it all too often with her other students, being a very attractive and sexy woman. Invariably when they tried asking her out she would refuse politely. When that didn't work she resorted to the age difference between her and her students. With those that persisted, she would claim that the Professor/Student line can't be crossed and that usually ended the matter. She also remembered being confused that Nathan, though polite when he spoke with her, never asked her out like she knew he wanted to. She initially chalked it up to shyness and was relieved she wouldn't have to refuse him like she did so many others.

She was continually surprised that he kept taking all her classes as the years progressed and even became more and more confident around her. She enjoyed his writing and saw immediately that he had a great deal of talent. She began to look forward to seeing him in her classes and engaging him on an intellectual level. Though he obviously wanted her he never pursued her in that manner. In his fourth and final year he finally did ask her out but unlike so many others, it wasn't for a romantic date or movie. He asked her to accompany him to one of the school's football games. Feeling that this was a reasonable request since it was a school function, she agreed knowing that she could still maintain that Professor/Student line between them.

She found him to be attentive, kind and a perfect gentleman. He complimented her often and engaged her in small talk, deep conversations, make funny jokes or simply comments on the game. He never pushed her for anything, other than her opinions on his writing assignments, and respected the line she established. Feeling confident their relationship was on a firm standing, she allowed herself to attend other school functions with him, truly enjoying his company and slowly, realizing that she looked forward to being with him more and more.

Cheryl chuckled as she remembered when he sat in her office as she read is final novella. The shocking content surprised her but is was so well written, so engaging that she couldn't put it down once she started.

Later she understood that the story was a very clever way of seducing her. His way of telling her that it was okay to consider crossing some lines for happiness. It wasn't until she was reading it that she realized how much this young man meant to her and she suddenly didn't want their relationship to end with his graduation. They finally started going out on real dates but as always, he was the perfect gentleman, never pushing her beyond her comfort level. As her feelings for him deepened, she threw herself at him, wanting to feel his body on hers. Wanted to feel him inside of her but he always refused.

Finally, in a fit of passion one evening, frustrated that he didn't take her to the bed room and make love, she confronted him.

"Nathan!!!. Please tell me why you won't make love to me."

She remembered as he cupped her face in his hands and lovingly kissed her. Looking deep into her eyes he finally responded.

"You are still my professor and I am still your student. Although I want it as much as you do, I don't think you could handle the guilt of crossing THAT line. In one month I will graduate then the line will dissolve and, if you are still willing, I will gladly take you to the bed room and make love to you...or..." he said with a mischievous grin, "Fuck the living shit out of you. Whichever you prefer."

She was shocked at the blunt and oddly erotic statement but realized that he was right. If she had sex with him now, then the moral line that they crossed would forever be a thorn in their relationship. Again, she marveled at his understanding of her and her inner most needs.

"But what about that story of yours? It made me feel naughty and desirable and I knew that I would be willing with you. GOD! I wanted you." She sobbed.

Wrapping her in a hug he replied,

"Honey, that story was meant to excite you, to give you an itch you wanted to scratch. To keep you interested in me so that when I did graduate, you wouldn't just send me packing with good wishes of success. Ever since I saw you when I first entered your classroom I have wanted you. I knew that you were the woman I have been dreaming of, but I also knew that I couldn't just rush after you like all the other idiots. You had a moral compass that guided your actions which I had to try and get you to CONSIDER crossing without actually stepping over. I have waited for you for 4 years. I can wait another month."

She sighed as his words comforted her. Relishing his warm embrace and the knowledge that he truly did want her but was more concerned for her feelings than his own.

"Ok, I guess I can wait another month." Then she looked up at him with a smile of her own and said, "But I expect on graduation night for you to be...how'd you put it...FUCKING the shit out of me." He laughed at her words then assured her that he would most certainly be her most attentive lover.

Cheryl's mind returned to the present shivering a little in desire as she remembered the first time they made love. Never had she cum so many times or so powerfully. Nathan instinctively knew her body and played it like a master musician. He brought her to the edge of bliss repeatedly until when he finally came deep inside of her, her orgasm was so powerful she actually fainted.

She wandered the home keeping a careful eye on her husband. Not really going anywhere in particular, just trying to make herself available if he needed her. As she stopped at one wall, her eyes were drawn to a picture. There was a young teenaged Nathan with a group of 4 friends, 2 males and 2 females. They were in swimsuits and the picture had obviously been taken in the back yard by the pool. Standing next to them was his grandmother Rose. She was a very attractive woman, wearing a very sexy red bikini and had her arm wrapped lovingly around Nathan's waist as her head leaned on his shoulder. As Cheryl stared at the picture her eyes started to widen, remembering his story.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped her in a hug startling her and Nathan rested his head on her shoulder. "How are you doing honey?" he asked.

She leaned back into him caressing his arms. "I'm ok. How are you?"

"I'll be better when it's just the two of us. All these condolence speeches are starting to get to me."

Cheryl leaned back and kissed him, telling him soon it will be just them. As he started to pull away she held on to him and asked,

"When was this picture taken?"

Nathan leaned in to look, thought about it for a minute then smiled and said,

"Oh yea, that was my 18th birthday party. Gran sure looked good back then didn't she?"

As he walked away, Cheryl's eyes widened even more. She looked at her husband, then back at the picture, then at her husband again. The way he called her "Gran" was so like the boy in his story. Once again the questioned popped in her head,

'Was that story true?'

Then just as quickly she asked herself

'Did it really matter?'

Smiling, Cheryl returned to her husband's side to comfort him in HIS time of need.

The End

TxnPrd
TxnPrd
104 Followers