The Seduction Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gran shifted her arms again, bringing them up and to her face, crossing her hands as she rested her forehead on them. Her neck was arched again which also raised her ass just a little more, giving me an even better view of her pussy. A slight sheen of sweat covered her body mixing with the oil, reflecting the sunlight like rainbows.

'Fuck it' I decided and wrapped both hands around her left thigh and rubbed them upwards toward her ass. I stopped just inches away from her pussy before rubbing back down then repeated. Each time I massaged up towards her ass I got a little closer. Each time Gran's breathing got a little faster. Each time her butt would rise and fall. Finally, I rubbed up as far as I dared and as I moved to go back down, my right pinky just barely brushed the outside of her pussy squarely over her labia. Gran caught her breath then exhaled slowly as my hands returned southward and I saw more her juices start to flow from her pussy and her hips would press down as my hands retreated as if she was pushing her clit into the lounge chair.

Courage renewed, I repeated this four or five more times, each time slowly rubbing the outside of her pussy as if by accident. More and more of Gran's juices flowed out. Trying to get a glimpse of her face I looked up to see it flushed, perspiring. Her mouth slightly open and her breathing short and quick. I reached to get more oil with one hand and brought my other hand to my face to smell her aroma and quietly liked my fingers. It was not as sharp or tangy as I remembered Rebecca's to be but soft, musky, enticing. I wanted more.

I wrapped my hands around her right thigh and rubbed forward, all the way this time, rubbing the outside of her pussy again and again. Gran's breathing became quicker, her butt rotation more visibly, her pussy lips starting to thicken and redden as the blood flowed into them.

I finally placed both hands on her thighs just below her bikini and pushed upwards, rubbing the soft skin of her ass underneath her bikini. Gran sighed and pushed back against my hands, encouraging the contact. Boldened by this reaction, the next time my hands went up, I caught her bikini in my finders and started to slide them down. Gran lifted herself to allow them to slide down and off her hips. Then her knees as they slid further down, finally closing her legs together and raising her feet, allowing me to slip them completely off. As they cleared her toes, Gran lowered her legs and spread them again, opening her pussy up to me. I gazed with rapt attention as I got my first look at her pussy, glistening with her need, swollen and ready.

It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. As I continued to rub her ass, spreading her cheeks apart, her pussy would open and close giving me glimpses inside her. The soft ring of her ass was pink and opening then contracting with every squeeze of my hands. I could barely see her clit between her and the chair, protruding about half an inch and as I imagined, looking like a hard, little acorn just begging for attention.

I couldn't believe what I was doing...as if in a dream...waiting to wake up. I leaned forward as close as I dared and inhaled her aroma. My mouth began to water with my own excitement. She seemed to sense how close my face was to her most private parts and raised her butt again to meet me. My tongue licked out as if it had a mind of its own and finally...I tasted her. Surprisingly sweet with a musky, earthy flavor. The instant my tongue touched her pussy, Gran let out a moan of pleasure that spurred me on.

Raising her hips with my hands I dipped as far down as I could go, licking up the length of her pussy to that tender spot between her pussy and asshole then back down. Each pass my tongue would delve deeper and deeper into her pussy and each time a small "Oh" escaped her lips.

Gran's hands reached down and grabbed mine, squeezing and encouraging, helping me to raise her hips even higher as I sought out her clit. My tongue finally flicked across it and her hips jerked involuntarily. Up and down I licked until finally I buried my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could. My nose was teasing the rosebud of her ass as I moved a thumb across her clit, rubbing small circles around it then flicking back and forth. I plunged the depths of her pussy, sucking the outer lips in my mouth as I continued to move my tongue in and out of her, fucking her with my tongue, drinking her juices as the flowed into my mouth. Her hips were moving in rhythm to my tongue, pushing me deeper and deeper into her.

I completely forgot all of my misgivings. All of my doubts and concerns faded away. I forgot that this heavenly woman was my grandmother. I only knew that I could wait no more. I had to have her. I stood up and quickly removed my shorts. My cock sprang free and twitched as if to say 'FINALLY!!!". Still afraid, still scared of what she would do as I crossed this last incestual line, I moved forward and put the tip of my engorged cock against her pussy. Slowly rubbing it up and down, spreading her cream along the tip of my cock. Gran spread her legs and raised her hips again, reached under herself with one hand and grabbed me, squeezed me and stroked me then positioned me at her opening. In my mind I screamed 'YES!!!"

I slowly pushed forward until my throbbing head was inside. She let go and started to rub her clit as I continued in. I wanted to go slowly, to savor the moment my cock first entered her. I felt her pussy envelope me, squeezing my dick, her juices lubricating me. I was afraid if I went any faster I'd cum right away and I didn't want that. I wanted this to last as long as possible. Finally, I felt my balls against her fingers as they rubbed circles around her clit. I was all the way in as deep as I could possibly go. Her pussy was tighter than I imagined and massaging my cock, squeezing then relaxing. I just stayed there a few minutes, enjoying the sensation, trying to regain some measure of composure.

Leaning forward I kissed the back of her neck, nipping with my teeth as I had wanted to when I first began the massage. Gran's other hand came around and pressed the back of my neck, bring me in tighter, encouraging me to continue. Her eyes were closed, she hadn't said a word, but her body spoke volumes as she started to rotate her hips with me inside of her. I slowly began moving out then back in, feeling her pussy squeeze with every motion, begging me not to leave but trying to suck me back inside her. The feeling was overwhelming as my cock moved in and out of her. I had to pause several times for fear of cumming. Her hips seemed to speed up encouraging me to go faster but I refused, wanting to take this slowly, to make it last as long as possible. If this was the only time I would ever be inside her, then I wanted a memory that would last a lifetime.

Suddenly Gran pulled her hips down causing me to pull out of her. I was afraid that she realized what we were doing was wrong and I was prepared to apologize; prepared to beg on my hands and knees for forgiveness. She turned over on her back to face me, spreading her legs wide. Quickly she removed her bikini top and was finally fully nude under me. I gazed at her body covered in sweat and red with arousal. Her nipples were fully distended and I couldn't resist. Leaning in I took one into my mouth, slowly sucking on it as my tongue played with it in my mouth. I remembered that Rebecca really liked that and was hoping that Gran did to. Her moan of pleasure was all the encouragement I needed as she arched her back to get closer to my mouth. I worshipped each one, bouncing back and forth like windshield wipers on a car. As I sucked her titties, I reached between her legs and slipped a finger inside of her wet pussy, sliding in easily searching for her g-spot. When I found it, she gasped loudly and as I looked into her face her eyes rolled upwards. Her mouth was shaping the word 'Oh' but no sound came out.

After several minutes of me trying to bring her to orgasm she grabbed my head bringing me close. I saw the desire in her eyes and the passion on her face. Her lips met mine and parted as her tongue sought out mine. Relieved she wasn't mad at me I returned her kiss. I explored her mouth with my tongue. I tried to put as much passion in that kiss as I could to comfort her and easy any doubts she may have.

Again, just as suddenly she pushed me away and searched my eyes as if asking 'Are you sure this what you want?' without actually speaking. I opened my mouth to speak but before I could say anything, she placed her fingertips on my lips, shaking her head slightly and silencing me before I said a single word. Instinctively I knew that if either one of us spoke, then the spell would be broken, and guilt would wash over us. So instead I looked back into her eyes and poured out all the love and need I felt for her hoping she would understand. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours but was probably only 30 seconds or so when I saw a twinkle return to her eyes and the corners of her mouth climb up into a huge smile.

Pulling me back down to her lips for another kiss she pulled me on top of her. Her heels were pulling on the back of my ass, pulling me into her. My cock slid easily into her waiting depths as I thrust in as far as I could go. Her eyes closed, and a moan escaped her lips into mine as I entered her.

The pause in our love making gave me the chance to calm down, so I was no longer afraid of cumming right away. I slowly moved in and out of her, deliberately, wanting this to last forever. Breaking our kiss, I lifted myself up, so I could watch my dick slide in and out of her. I was amazed how her pussy lips seemed to grab my cock as I pulled out, then fold inside again as I pushed back. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter and her hips started to reach for mine every time I thrust, taking me deeper and deeper into her depths. Her hand returned to rubbing her clit as I continued to fuck her harder and harder. I was shocked and amazed that I lasted even five minutes like that, but I finally felt my orgasm start to rise. I looked to her face to see if she was close to cumming. Her eyes were on mine and her need was there but somehow, I could sense that although she was close, her orgasm was just below the surface refusing to burst through.

I wanted her to cum...I needed her to cum. Sensing my frustration, she pulled me on top of her. Her mouth was close to my ear and she whispered the first words spoken since this all started,

"It's okay Nicholas, I want you to cum in me. I need you to cum inside of me."

There it was again. She called me by my proper name. Just like she did last night right before I saw the disappointment in her eyes. Just like she had used it to ask me for the massage. Like so many times before, lightening flashed across my brain in sudden understanding. She wanted this as much as I did. She needed this as much as I did but, in her mind, I was still Nicky. Nicky was her little boy. Nicky was the one she helped raise from my birth then raised as her own after my Mom died. Nicky was her grandson and she couldn't, just couldn't cross that line with little Nicky, no matter how much she wanted to.

But Nicholas was a man. Nicholas was the one that made her feel safe and secure. Nicholas was the one that made her feel wanted and desired. Nicholas was the one that she needed. Nicky couldn't give her that, but Nicholas could. If Nicholas was what she needed, then Nicholas was what I would give her.

All this flashed through my head in an instant as I leaned forward and whispered in her ear,

"Oh my god Rachael, I've wanted that for SOOOOO long."

Her eyes flew wide open as she heard me speak her name, searching my eyes for the confirmation she desperately needed. Seeing it in my eyes, she opened her mouth in a scream and the passion that was hovering just beneath the surface burst forth like a broken dam as her orgasm took control of her body. Her legs flew wide open and her hips began to buck widely as she screamed. Her arms pulled me tight as if trying to pull all of me inside of her.

"OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I'm CUMMMMMMMMINNNNNNNNG!!!!. OH FUCK ME NICHOLAS, FUCK ME HARD. CUM INSIDE ME PLEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!

I tried to last...I tried to give her more time for another orgasm, but I lost control. I pounded her hard again and again as I shot load after load inside of her. The more I shot, the harder I thrust. My orgasm blinded me it was so powerful. As I came inside of her it brought her over the edge again and a second orgasm hit her.

"OH SHIIIIIIIT!!" she screamed loud enough for the entire block to hear. "I'M CUMING AGAAAAAAAAAAINN!!.

Her legs clamped around me as her nails dug deep into my back and her teeth bit into my shoulder as she rode wave after wave of pleasure while I was still deep inside her, filling her with my cum. The pain of her bite was exquisite and kept me hard just a little longer, filling her womb with my cock and my seed. She bucked under me wildly and I lay completely on top of her, keeping her pressed into the lounge chair as she rode her orgasm for what seemed like minutes.

Eventually the waves subsided. Eventually her body stopped bucking under me. Eventually she loosened her deathlike grip on me and grabbed my face for a passion filled kiss. Our breath was coming in gasps so even the kiss couldn't last long as we tried to suck in air. Her arms and legs finally collapsed to the sides as she lay there unable to move. I tried to move off her to make her more comfortable, but she just shook her head and said,

"Stay."

So, I stayed. I relaxed laying on top of her with my cock still inside of her as we both came down from our extreme highs. Slowly I softened inside of her and slipped out. We could feel our cum oozing out of her pussy and dripping down her ass like slow moving molasses.

Eventually our breathing slowed and evened out and I finally moved to lay beside her, her back to me in a spooning position. I wrapped her tightly in my arms. As her arms covered mine I felt her fingers intertwining with mine. I nibbled her ear a little then said,

"I love you Rachael. Always have and always will."

Gran gasped, and I could start to feel her sob. I tightened my hug on her as she looked back at me with tear filled eyes and said

"I love you to Nicholas. Always have and I always will.

Chapter 8

The summer I turned 18, my life changed drastically. That summer, my love for my Grandmother changed. She transformed from care giver ... to my teacher, my Goddess, my lover.

Rachael assumed the responsibility of my education in the 2 years that followed. Not a traditional education, but one of awakening the sensual desires locked in every human being. She taught me how to read a woman's body. How to recognize the subtle, and sometimes not so subtle, hints that every woman emits. From casual stances, to under the eye lash looks. From trembling legs to the soft moans coming from deep within their souls. From the caress of their hands to the frantic scratching. From the words they use as well as the words they don't. Every clue that every woman willingly surrenders as they succumb to carnal desires is an open book to someone who knows how to read. Rachael taught me not only how to read them, but how to write them as well.

She taught me how to please a woman's body. How to caress them, how to love them. How to make their passion rise again and again. How to find the spot's that make them scream. I was determined to be an exceptional student. Soon, a woman's body became an open book to me. I saw their wants and instinctively knew had to fill them. I read their desires and knew how to grant them.

Like the time she called me crying over the death of a dear friend. I rushed over to her house and saw instantly that she needed my strong arms to hold her and make her feel safe. Or the time she called again begging me to come over and when I arrived, I saw the raw desire in her eyes, in her stance, in the clothes she chose not to wear. Instantly I knew she wanted to fuck. Not make love, but to fuck. Without preamble I went to her, spread her legs where she was standing and thrust my cock into her hard. Taking her fast and deep. Her legs wrapped around me and are arms circled my neck for support as she drove herself onto my cock cumming in only a few minutes and cumming several more times afterwards finally culminating in a full body orgasm as I came deep inside of her.

My education was not only in the bedroom (metaphorically speaking since no part of the house was off limits) but also in the world of relationships. She taught me that every woman desires and deserves to be treated with respect. To be treated as a lady, knowing that their satisfaction is the only goal of the man they are with. Realizing that once their needs are met, then they return them tenfold to the man. Desiring his touch to please as much as to be pleased. To willingly submit to the man's basic natures when the situation demands. To offer up their bodies as temples of love and desire knowing, that in pleasing her man, a caring man will also please her. It was an education in relationships.

Rachael knew that this couldn't, wouldn't, last. Regardless of my professions of unending love and wanting it to continue, Rachael would insist that I not hold myself down to just her. That I look for the one that would steal my heart. She knew that one day a woman would catch my eye. She assured me that when that day happened, she would understand and not be sad, but be happy for me. When that day did arrive, even though she screamed excitedly for me and said she was so happy for me, the day I told her that I had found someone, I saw the flash of sadness and longing in her eyes. Gran had taught me very well indeed to read women and I saw clearly her fear of losing me. I assured her that I would always be there for her as I wrapped her in a hug. She melted into my embrace and cried and after three years of the closest possible relationship a man and woman could have, Rachael and Nicholas ended and Gran and Nicky returned.

Epilogue

Part 1:

Nathan sat back in the soft leather chair in the office of his "Advanced Creative Writing" professor. He had been watching her silently for the better part of an hour as she read through his final novella before graduation and getting his literary degree. He grinned to himself as he saw her eyes widen a little at the opening paragraph, realizing what the story would contain.

He watched as her eyes watered at the graveside promise of a lonely young man. He saw understanding in her eyes at the conflict of the young man's internal desires. He watched as she read how the 2 young friends lost their virginity together and noticed that her cheeks were flushed, and she slightly shifted her legs apart to get more comfortable.

He watched as a smile lit up her face and a chuckle escaped her lips at the antics of the woman baiting her young date in a restaurant as the obvious sexual tension between the two increased. Curiously, Nathan saw a slightly puzzled and disappointed look on her face when the date ended and the two parted with a kiss.

Nathan watched as she read. Nathan saw the desire in her with every shift of her seat, every flush of her cheeks and every parting of her mouth as she read how the two lovers consummated their forbidden desires. He saw surprise in her eyes at the young man's sudden understanding of the woman's internal needs and a then, as Nathan had hoped, he saw a deeply rooted desire grow in her eyes. A desire to find someone with that kind of understanding. A desire to be with someone who was willing to give her what she needed.

Nathan watched as Professor Lackland turned the last page over and looked up at him. She took a deep breath, paused a minute then finally spoke.