The Seeker and the Source Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She doesn't know, they didn't tell her.

"You don't know it. My guess is that they didn't want you to know."

"What do you mean? What do they not want me to know?" she asked.

"on your twentieth year, if the humans sacrifice you back to the gods, your blood will help them win the war," he recited, having spent much of his youth studying the prophecy, more lectured to than studying. "The prophecy states that there is a Divine Source, born to humans. After her twentieth year, if she is sacrificed, her blood will aid human victory."

"-but the prophecy is two fold," he continued. "- Yes, should you be sacrificed at twenty, you would help the humans win but, my dear Source, the prince of Elves will be born the Seeker who will seek the source and bind her to him, bringing about a new age" the last part sent a tingled thrill through his spine. "But we have no intention to enslave humans."

"Then why are Elves forcibly taking humans and enslaving them?" She countered.

"Humans aren't being enslaved, we believe that due to the short lived nature of your race, a firm hand is needed to guide you. Like a parent caring for a child and sometimes children need discipline. But we most definitely do not intend to enslave your race."

Bringing the humans to heel and putting them in their rightful place as the weaker race -yes, but outright slavery? Illandriil was against the very notion of owning another being.

Aurelia sat in his arms weighing the truthfulness of his words. His tone suggested that what he said was true but it went against everything she had been told. How dare he suggest that they were children? Elven sense of superiority aside In her mind: she did not know this man, he could easily lie as good as he was strong. She had known him for less than twenty-four hours and that was not enough time to know a man. Especially one who has been pursuing you all your life.

"You're a liar, you lie for your own gain" she snarled in response. She felt like he sought to turn her against her people, and give her a false sense of hope. Yes, that was likely it. He had no plans to keep her alive. Yet a small part of her, the part that desired to live, wanted to believe him. She shifted in his arms feeling comforted by his presence due to the aura he projected unbeknownst to her.

"You don't believe me?" he feigned being hurt at her disbelief but knew better that she was not in a position to trust his words. She may think differently but he spoke the truth.

A few tense moments passed before he gruffly broke the silence.

"Never mind then, it doesn't matter if you don't believe me. I'm telling you the truth whether you like it or not."

He shook his head as he said this, his tone dismissive.

That will change with time though, he mused to himself inhaling her sweet floral scent.

Seeing her like that, her small delicate frame, soft luscious lips pulled into an irresistible pout. All he wanted to do was reach out and comfort her, kiss those sweet lips. The prophecy might be influencing his emotions, their destiny was foretold after all. She was created for him. There was no point in fighting it. They both couldn't, not that she would acknowledge it. It was agony just to restrain himself from ripping that tunic off her struggling body and having his way with her there. That wouldn't help them though. Not now at least. But that didn't mean he couldn't at least.

He flipped her over onto the bed from his lap suddenly that the shock of the sudden motion left little time for Aurelia to react. In one swift motion he captured her slender wrists in one of his over sized hands. She struggled somewhat futilely against his hold. This only served pull the already rather short tunic further past her thighs. He paused briefly admiring her struggling form.

She glowered back up at him, hating how this action seemingly sped her heart up; as a warm aching feeling pooled in her core, as he held her like this.

Using his free hand, he trailed a finger down her tummy, toned from days spent from living outdoors. She wouldn't need to anymore though. She shivered as his finger drifted lower, tracing each heated vein and muscle until he was just about her mound.

She let out a soft gasp as his pointer traced along the folds of her moistening sex. Swallowing, she quickly schooled her expression as she furrowed her brow at him. If he was going to take her against her will, she was sure as hell not going to give him any satisfaction.

There was no way she was going to let him know how he was making her feel.

The corner of his mouth tilted upward in a cocky smile enjoying the effect he obviously had on her. He wondered.

With that he pushed his finger past her slick folds, happy that her body responded so well to him, pausing briefly at the opening of her channel. Aurelia let out a mewl as she shook her head knowing better than to let the enemy of her people debase her like this. Despite that, a distant part of her begged to be closer, longing for the serene sense of comfort he provided her.

She shook her head, angry at her body's betrayal. This isn't what she wanted, what she shouldn't want. It was too late though, he had to know. He slid his finger past her opening searching, ignoring her soft whimpers and mewls as she squirmed, until he hit the thin barrier he was looking for.

His smile widened as he slipped his finger out. Sure, he would have gone through with the binding process, had she been touched but this reaffirmed his decision to wait. Screw the consequences. He closed his eyes as he slipped his finger passed his lips, savoring the tangy flavor of her juices on his tongue. Opening his emerald eyes back up to stare into hers.

"I want to know." He inquired curiously, cocking his brow. "Why did you not use your abilities to defend yourself back in the forest?"

"Maybe it's because my abilities are wasted on an elf" she replied indignantly, staring at everything but the hulking elf in front of her.

Even now he could tell that she wasn't telling him the whole truth but before he could inquire any further a loud rumble from her stomach told him he'd need to put this conversation on hold. She's hungry. He shifted, released her and stood up to leave.

"I'll send a servant in to bring you food. Please don't offend her by tossing the dishes on the floor. " He smiled with a wink before he turned and strode toward the door.

Just as he got to the door, a melodic voice sounded from behind him.

"Wait"

He glanced over his shoulder to watch the tiny body scramble back to the corner of the bed as if that would help hide her from him.

She looked so innocent, it made it hard to hurt her and he knew what he had to do required him to hurt her. He felt his heart ache in protest. He didn't want to hurt her but he didn't have much of a choice. Neither of them did.

She stiffened, he had such a dour look on his face.

"You won't kill me?" she asked, afraid that his somber expression meant that he was.

His expression softened and he smiled.

"No veela, you're going to be my mate."

12