The Seeker and the Source Pt. 03

Story Info
Illandriil and Aurelia depart for the Elvish Islands.
8.2k words
4.78
6.2k
7

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Wow again I am so flattered by all the positive comments I have received. I originally posted the first part unsure how it would be received. It definitely has built up that confidence. Anyways so if the last part was too intense I'm sorry. This part has less heavy themes.

Sorry for any delays guys. I have the whole story written, however before I publish each part I want to give it another read through to make sure it's perfect (well almost perfect). Problem is; I'm dyslexic so I'm a very slow reader which delays each part from being published.

Side note: I'm new to publishing on Literotica and this might be a noob question but I can't seem to find the answer to it. How do I publish stories as part of a series? I notice lots of authors on this site with series titles and beneath it each part of their story. How do I do that? Cause right now it looks like each part is it's own separate story which might be confusing. If anyone in the comments could let me know where to find the answer that would be great! EDIT: Never mind! figured it out!

Anyways without further ado

###################

Sorry little one, for the hurt that I am about to cause you, know that it has to be done. Illandriil caressed her cheek, looking down at her face, eyes closed in pleasure. Probably for the best she doesn't see it. He took the dagger and started the final chant.

"Hal nin krv im gwedhi- na cin" With my blood I bind you He softly said slicing the dagger deep into his palm as he did. He breathed heavily,

"Im ahnscint nin cuil na cin, im on- cin nin berschdelem" I offer my life to you, I give you my protection.

"Hal cin krv" with your blood. Readying his dagger, "cin behlyra na nin; vaim, a coruas, a faer." You belong to me; mind and body and soul. Just before he finished saying that he sliced the dagger deep into her palm breaking the skin and the symbol with it.

A scream erupted from her as she strained against him. Finishing his line, he quickly pressed his bloodied palm against hers while clutching her back. Burying his face into her hair he continued

"Im gwaud cin na nin an alliki uir" I bind you to me for all eternity.

He held her there as she resisted him, not wanting her to move lest the ritual not take hold. Inside he felt something tighten around his heart and it was like time stood still for the both of them. Everything was quiet, save for the sound of her rapid heart beats.

Her body had stopped moving, he had to shift her away from him to check that she was still breathing. She stared back at him, her frozen icy eyes casting an unreadable gaze. His expressions were by far easier to read as a mixture of panic, relief, elation and concern danced across his face in a torrent of emotion. Pressing his head against hers he whispered in her ears.

"I didn't want it to be this way my veela. I wanted you to enjoy it willingly and to ease the experience. I am so sorry."

With his head still against hers, his hand let go of hers to place his bloodied fingers to her cheek forcing her into stasis.

Illandriil felt stricken as he looked to the mages that were shuffling out the room. He quickly undid the leather bindings and clutched the maiden into his arms. He felt disgusted with himself for having done what he did to her, even though there was little to be done to avoid it. If anything it was probably for the better that he did it then instead of waiting longer as he originally intended. A small sense a pride held him as well,

A hand squeezed his shoulder from behind. It was Osdon, the mage who led the chants, offered to pick up the sleeping girl. He growled at him not willing to let go of her so quickly.

"Your highness at least let me see to both of your wounds" He protested, gesturing at the sleeping female.

Reluctantly the prince nodded regaining his composure. He stood up, cradling her in his arms, he walked over to the bench and sat down, using his shoulders to support her sleeping head.

"See to hers first, I can manage mine" he grunted.

While the mage stood tending to Aurelia, the prince glanced over to the ritual space, the leather tie was strewn to the side, just below it a large pool of blood, our blood, the bloodied dagger was just off to the side of that. Listening to her screams of pain had caused him no pleasure.

Such an exquisite creature, her looks were distinctly human but one could easily see ethereal beauty caused by her divine blood. His whole body ran hot with desire from the moment he saw her. Forget the indignity of mating a human, she was all he wanted, all he needed. He had to admit to himself, he needed her, for more than just her powers, he needed to possess her, mind, body and soul.

"She's lost a lot of blood, I will need you to see to her health, we cannot delay the journey any longer."

###

"Aurelia? I know what you're doing. You know very well that you're not supposed to use your abilities like that". Her mentor came over to her.

"Brother Gaius says you used your abilities to convince Octavia to let you leave the camp."

Aurelia shrugged her shoulders.

"I wanted to go for a walk. Octavia was in my way."

Augustes sighed and ran a hand through his greying hair.

"Gods protect me from their wayward teenage daughter. Aurelia, listen to me"

Aurelia's head snapped towards him knowing that when her mentor used that tone of voice he was serious.

"You can't leave the camp unescorted; it's much too dangerous for you out here on your own."

"- You wouldn't have to worry about me coming into danger if you'd let me practice more with my powers." Aurelia protested.

"You know why you can't."

Augustes had explained many times before, over use of her powers caused the fog, and if she was too tired to run she wouldn't be able to escape or fight back if they were attacked. The group can't afford her to be more of a liability than she already was.

"Still it makes no sense for the gods to grant me this gift if I can't even use it" she said bitterly.

Augustes gathered the little girl into his arms before he began

"No one else has your abilities and they are capable of performing remarkable feats of magic. You don't need your powers sweet child, you can learn to defend yourself without using them."

Leaning her head into his arm, she nodded absorbing his words.

She responded, "I don't know how to use that kind of magic."

"Well if you would promise me not to use your abilities on anyone in the camp I will personally teach you how to use magic.

Aurelia's eyes brightened at that offer, a smile lit up her face. She looked up at him and nodded.

"You mean like conjuring a sword like Maximus? Or create ice spikes like Gaius?"

"Heavens child, why would a sweet girl like you want to do deadly magic like that?"

"To protect myself from danger like you said."

"You don't need to harm people to protect yourself or those you love."

Aurelia tilted her head in question.

Augustes continued "Come I'll teach you a simple shield spell that will protect you from incoming magic attacks, that would render even strongest rituals moot"

Leading his young ward towards the camp he showed her the hand motions, the words, pressing her to focus on the sensation of the spell, how to hone and project it across her body.

"With this you could even shield even your mind.-"

Aurelia shifted, coming out of her dream, groaning as she shut her eyes tighter, willing for the happy memories to come back, to get lost in them. Anywhere from here but where was here? Aurelia groggily opened her eyes, the room was dark, with the only night coming from a gibbous moon shining through a porthole. The distant sound of waves met with creaking sound of wood being rocked up and down.

An uneasy feeling settled in the pit of her stomach but before she could act on it the last ebbs of the prince's stasis spell left her and memories of the events that happened prior flooded into her brain.

"You're awake little one." said a familiar voice sleepily.

Illandriil shifted using an arm to brush a stray piece of hair from her face.

Aurelia turned around to glare at him, her soft curls gently brushing his face. It took her just a brief moment to finally register their close proximity to one another before squirming out of the bed in a flurry of skin brushing skin and furs flying off.

He sat up in bed, shaking his head and chuckling before waving his hands casting a simple wordless spell on the room. In an instant a series of candles lit around them, illuminating the dark sea cabin.

It was then Aurelia noticed that she was naked. This is swiftly getting old. Her cheeks burned a deep scarlet as she growled at the offending elf in front of her. How dare he put her in this room. Every part of her being screamed for her to run, claw her way out the door and get as much distance from him. Well almost all of her. Actually, she could feel a odd thrum in her heart, almost like a soft chord was wrapped around it, drawing her closer to him.

Illandriil for his part sat there amused at the fast flight of his little one from his embrace yet longing desirously for her to return. He had wanted to keep her still wrapped in his embrace, inhaling her sweet addictive scent but knew better than to try to fight her at this time.

He marveled at the beautiful human before him, her soft delicate features, betraying none of the sharp angular features common amongst his kind. Her soft luscious lips in that irresistible pout of hers, he glanced down following her outline her body, her round perky breasts encircling the ripe little buds in their centre. His eyes drifted down further to the sweet little mound hidden behind tufts of soft curly chestnut hair. Exquisite.

Quickly cutting her off to avoid her further ire, Illandriil gestured towards a neatly folded tunic on a nearby table. Aurelia glared daggers into him before snatching the tunic and scrambling into a corner to dress herself. Facing away from him, Illandriil caught glimpses of the small of her back, imagining the way her back arched against him when she climaxed. His cock twitched at the tantalizing thought of having those soft lips wrapped around it, eyes round as she took in his length and tasting his essence.

Aurelia spun around angrily at him clearly furious at the idea of being stuck in the cabin with him.

"Coming back to bed little one?" Illandriil asked lazily, before yawning "It's much too early to be awake, we should sleep- unless there's something else you'd like to do in bed with me."

"Hardly, I'm not going anywhere near you" she spat back.

"Where am I?" She demanded, her voice seething in rage.

"On my ship" he said simply, his tone sounded like it was almost bored. As if she had asked a mundane question, she could have easily solved herself.

"Where - are - you - tak-ing - me - Elf?" She sounded out every syllable of that sentence. Her melodic voice pitched an octave higher with agitation.

"As I have told you before, you do not get to make demands. Now get back in this bed, you need sleep" He responded like a parent talking to a petulant child refusing to go to bed.

"The only thing I need is to get the hell away from you" she seethed, her jaw clenched. Balling up her fists at him in an attempt to ignore the obvious wave of calm he was projecting toward her.

Her dark aura slowly emanated from her skin, its pitch black waves ruminating outward threateningly. Illandriil flinched memories of the pain caused the last time he found himself on the receiving end of this familiar ire. When the pain didn't come, he smiled knowing that the ceremony truly worked. He ran a hand through his blond locks chuckling to himself before gazing up at her.

"That won't work on me anymore little one." He rolled out of bed slowly, his naked body approaching her menacingly.

Her dark aura resided, realizing her abilities did not have the effect she intended. Fear and confusion flitted through her eyes, her emotion easily read even without the use of his abilities. A familiar emotion, one Illandriil relished seeing on her face as much as desire. As she backed up he prowled closer before pouncing like a predator onto his prey.

Wrapping her into his arms as her body uselessly struggled against his.

He murmured into her ears "do you feel it little one? My precious Source, do you feel it in your heart when I draw you in like this?"

Aurelia paused her struggling, weighing his words. Illandriil knew she could feel it too, the sensation of the bond. The strange, tightening feeling around the heart, as if a knot were wrapped around it causing a deeply pleasurable sensation drawing their two lives together.

Taking advantage of her subdued state, Illandriil swept her up and carried her back to their bed. Settling down with her back pressed against his front he quickly tugged up his shirt freeing her naked body. He buried his face into her delicious smelling hair deeply inhaling her floral scent. It felt too good having her in his arms.

"What have you done?" Came a quiet voice that broke him out of his reverie. He twisted her face to his.

"What had to be done, it was for your own good veela, I couldn't let you be used against us. You have something we need." He raised her finger to touch her nose gently feeling the ridge before sweeping her chin into his thumb. He gazed into her wide pleading azure eyes, unsure if she knew what she was pleading for. She felt unsure herself.

Putting her hands in his, he raised them, palms up for her to get a closer look at the image embedded in both of their palms.

Aurelia stared in disbelief at what she saw. Emblazoned in her palms weaving through the infinite symbol, like a knife spearing through the centre, was a line with two arrow heads at each end.

Astonished to see any sort of a change in something that had otherwise remained stagnant throughout her life. The constant presence of her divine mark.

"You see that symbol?" Illandriil asked gesturing at the sideways eight on her palm.

"As you know the infinite symbol represents the infinite amount of magic you possess as a source. "

His finger traced the arrow that speared across it. "that is the symbol of the two way connection we share through the bind, see?"

Illandriil stretched out his palm in front of her face, the smell of snowberry and honey filled her nose. His palm featured the same symbol except the arrow wove in the opposite and rested in front of the infinite symbol in the centre, as opposed to hers which was behind.

"You don't deserve that symbol Elf."

He made an annoyed sound at the disrespectful nickname she had un-surreptitiously given him. His grip tightened on the palm he was still holding. His fingers digging into the ritual knife wound, threatening to reopen the painful wound.

He glared daggers into her, causing her to momentarily flinch away from him before returning his menacing gaze with her own. For a while they stared at each other with a burning intensity, neither one wanting to give in.

"I would watch your words around me little human that connection gives me control of your abilities. While I may not be able to use a mental directive to brainwash you into being my perfect little slave. I can still hurt you with it in so many other ways." He warned threateningly.

Aurelia felt his hard erection pressed against her back as he stared back at her with dangerous lust filled eyes. Her breath quickened as her body tightened against him, part of her worried that he might have his way with her again and the other part wanting him to. Instead he roughly let her wrists go.

"Go back to sleep," he said roughly as he dragged her back down in bed. He roughly wrapped his legs around hers to prevent her from squirming away. Aurelia breathed heavily for a few moments while clutching her head trying to fight against the calm aura. It was useless fighting though, and eventually she let the wave of calm wash over her as her body loosened against Illandriil. She could almost feel his smile in her neck when he felt her submit to him.

###

Lepidus stalked around the camp of mages and rangers who gathered beneath the base of the mountain. He was furious, the chance to finally lead the secret order made to protect the source til the day of retribution when they could finally sacrifice her, and this measly lot was all that was left of it. Worst, the enemy had managed to steal her away that night. It was idiotic to have trusted the fool Augustes with her.

Clenching his fists so tight his nails dug into his palms, he stopped in front of a ranger who just came back from a scouting mission.

"Any sight of the girl?"

"On the princeling's ship" said the ranger

"Augustes?" he asked silently not wishing for the answer

"Likely dead if he isn't already." He said

Lepidus muttered a curse over the wayward guardian for running after the girl as soon as she was captured. It did not take long for the Elves to capture him.

"Saw him dragged aboard the ship. Sir, the likelihood of him surviving the voyage..." He said letting a grim silence fill the air and finish the sentence for him.

They all stood in silence as the words of their fallen brother hung in the air. Finally Lepidus broke the silence.

"Has he binded her yet?"

"Not that I could see, however, I don't doubt that she isn't binded already"

"No matter, the prophecy never stated that she had to be unbound by the time of sacrifice. We'll need to come up with a new plan to rescue her now, as the prince likely now guards her like a broody hen. They'll be headed toward the Elvish Islands"

There a was silent nod of agreement amongst the remaining humans.

The mission to infiltrate the Faenanore Isles would be suicidal. They couldn't all just storm the place with so few of their once numerous order left. The only option they truly had was to launch a stealth mission, sending only one or two people. Too much more would draw unnecessary attention to them. It was harder now as the girl would never willingly go back knowing it meant her death. There was a high risk that volunteers wouldn't make it back alive.

"I volunteer" said a black haired ranger in the corner, Torius, fully aware of the danger.

Lepidus nodded acknowledging the ranger. Good. If anyone was to infiltrate the Elvish Aisles it would be Torius, he was a skilled warrior, well trained in stealth and the bow. He was slim, sleek almost like an elf, but not quite as tall.

Another man stepped up to volunteer to man the boat. Letting go of these men would be difficult considering their already dwindling numbers. Lepidus looked at the men and women around him and at those setting up camp. Oddly, the elves had spared every follower that did not immediately take up arms against them. Even the children were spared during their ambush.

He would never have been so kind. Or so weak.

"The girl likely knows the truth about her place in the prophecy now. This will make her unwilling to come back with us. So how do we kidnap someone who was kidnapped from us?"

###

Illandriil sat at his large desk in his cabin. The large dark wood frame had been pushed to face toward the bed so that he could keep his eyes on Aurelia. His lips curved into a slight smile as he stared at her sleeping form. He had been up for hours now working, while she slumbered blissfully nearby. Her face looked peaceful, unaware of the danger that he was bringing her to. He heard a slight rap at the door as a familiar figure waltzed in.

"Hello cousin" he greeted in the Olde Fey language that only Elven nobles knew, respectfully glancing up at the icy-blonde she-elf who barged into his inner sanctum.