The Seeker and the Source Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked up speed as he roughly slammed his cock into her body as it shifted about beneath him to accommodate his girth. She felt like soft velvet against his hard length.

He pounded into her mercilessly, reveling in the mewls and gasps of pain and pleasure. Gods, she feels amazing, I'm not going to last long.

In their throws of passion he barely noticed the brilliant golden aura that emanated across their bodies that were joined together in heat.

Leaning in he brought his lips to hers to envelop her in a deep passionate kiss. His lips parted allowing for her tongue to explore his mouth fully. He revelled in her taste, nibbling at her bottom lip. Her arms raced up and down his back scratching and pressing him closer to her. Breaking her kiss with him, squealing, squeaking and panting, reveling in the feeling of his body close to hers before frantically trying to remove her tunic to get closer to him.

Illandriil's hands moved with hers to help her remove the offending article of clothing that acted as a barrier between their bodies, between their hearts. Looking down at her beautiful curvaceous body, the golden aura glowing on her skin. He slowed his pace down to a pause when they both noticed the aura they were emitting taking in the wonderful effect.

"Oh" was all Aurelia could manage in her passionate haze as she took in the sight of his glittering glowing form.

She slowly pulled her hands over his chest to feel him, as if to see if this golden being in front of her was merely an illusion. Her face betrayed her enjoyment when she found that it wasn't. The aura made him look more irresistible to her. Her eyes locked onto his statuesque face made better by the radiant gold, before admiring the glow on her own fingers.

A smile grew on her face and her eyelids lowered seductively as she gazed up into his face. Her body relaxed fully, finally giving herself over to him completely.

Illandriil was breathless as his speed picked back up, pumping himself into the beautiful golden goddess in his bed. Loving the feeling of their dampened skin rubbing along each other. Her pussy clamped down on his cock bringing intense pleasure to his cock with each thrust. He couldn't tear his eyes away from her ocean colored ones. He was close to his release.

Her eyes shut and she arched her back allowing his cock to bottom out deeper in her. Vibrant golden waves intensified around their bodies in the heat of their passion.

Aurelia's eyes flickered over to his eyes as her mouth parted slightly in a silent pleasurable plea. He was absolutely in awe of her body as she lay there looking deeply at him, his own lust reflected in her eyes. He rutted into her for a few more delectable minutes before they both tumbled over the edge into an intense orgasm that sent shockwaves through his system, her eyes opened to meet his as she rocked beneath him screaming in pleasure.

He held her close as streams of his spending crashed into her cervix. After a few moments went by allowing for their breathing to settle Illandriil let out a deep shuddering breath as he rolled himself off of her slowly, their bodies damp with sweat from their coupling. He sighed and pulled her body closely to her wrapping his arm around her neck. Aurelia shifted herself pressing her face to his neatly chiseled chest. Inhaling his delicious musky scent.

"I've never that aura color" she breathed, nuzzling into his chest. "Does it have something to do with the bind? I don't feel foggy like I usually do after using my abilities"

He stared at her breasts as her breaths raised and lowered them. He traced circles on her chest in the valley between her luscious peaks, regaining his own breath before looking into those ocean sapphire eyes.

"I honestly have no idea, such is the vagueness of prophecies, there are no intricate details regarding your abilities." He smiled and reached out to stroke her forehead before continuing

"- I will say that it is a good sign if your brain isn't clouded." He leaned down to press a kiss to her forehead, enjoying the feeling of her damp skin against his lips.

Aurelia couldn't help but give a childlike giggle out of nowhere. She felt an odd but wonderful feeling of happiness being wrapped in his arms. A feeling that she welcomed, even if it was the bond that drove them together. She felt oddly empowered by the strange magical energy that was now receding into her. It felt like suddenly having the energy to run twenty leagues mentally despite physically being tired. Prophecy. Bond. Whatever. Anything for the delicious golden energy he gave her.

She wondered if it could be so bad to be with him. Perhaps he really had no intention to enslave her race, perhaps joining with him would bring the war to an end.

Traitor.

She shook her head slightly, cursing herself for giving in so easily to her physical desires. No one should have access to her powers. She swore it to herself.

Illandriil felt like his heart could leap out of his chest at any moment when he heard the sweet tinkling notes of her musical laugh. She had never laughed with him before. He buried his face into her hair inhaling her scent.

This felt right. I don't care if she's human, she was made for me. He silently thought to himself. Illandriil sent the thought out almost like a prayer to the Gods as he closed his eyes.

She's mine he thought possessively to himself as he stroked her hair.

Aurelia looked up at his furrowed brow, wondering what he was thinking. His mood had changed so rapidly. One minute he was happy and then all of a sudden his face was so stoic and serious. His eyes had seemed far off in the distance, deep in thought. Her own eyes felt heavy with sleep, making it harder to decipher his emotions. Aurelia buried herself closer into his muscled chest. Feeling the last ebbs of the golden energy from their love making seep inside her body, she fell into a deep slumber.

Illandriil let out a deep sigh of satisfaction, gently easing his hands free without waking her up, he wordlessly motioned the air. As he did all the candles in the cabin flickered off. Illandriil felt a small hand press against his chest and her tiny body seemed to tighten up. He placed his hand on top to settle her back down, before he finally fell asleep himself.

###