The Seeker and the Source Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cerrella wore her typical black fighting leathers that hugged her body that showed glimpses of her feminine body. On top of this she wore the black Faën cloak with the four gold lines that wrapped around her shoulders and along the hem, that signified her rank. While Illandriil had no love for battles or war his cousin was born and bred for it. Being the daughter of the current leader of the Faën army. She had a certain tenacity for battles and strategy.

Where Illandriil was cold, she was hot. His calculating logic often cooled her hot headed temperament and vice versa. They grew up together, and were as close as siblings. She had been on the field engaging the humans in battle with his uncle. With his successful capture of the Source, they were both called back to Omythlian city.

She ignored his greeting as her viridian eyes gazed down at the sleeping human. She wrinkled her nose like she was looking at something the cat dragged in.

"She's still asleep?" his cousin asked in a feminine low pitched voice, not bothering to hide her disdain for seeing a human on this vessel, let alone in his quarters.

Glancing back down at his work like he had more important things to do than entertain his cousin.

"Humans require more sleep than we do Cerrella." he dismissed in an almost bored tone. He had to be, he wasn't allowed to show weakness, not when it comes to Aurelia at least. Even if he was close to his cousin.

"A wonder they can get anything done."

"I find it ironic, they live shorter lives than Elves, and yet they spend a large proportion of it sleeping." He mused, as his pen flicked across his page drawing up his latest orders for his men.

Cerrella nodded in agreement before turning to face him. She strolled gracefully towards his desk until she towered over it.

"Father sent me to check in on her, everyone back in Omythlian city is so eager to meet her." She said referring to the Elvish capital city, as she stared down at her fingers running along the surface of his desk before finally meeting his eyes.

Ah, so this is the real reason why you are here, to spy for my uncle

"However, I wanted to know how you were doing, seeing as how you have to sleep with her. I know the idea is unappealing, regardless I'm certain our people appreciate the sacrifice you make by performing such a disgusting act." She said this with all mocking condescension in her tone.

Illandriil bristled and Cerrella believed her teasing had caused his reaction.

She still believed the idea of coupling with a human to be taboo and he did not wish to correct her. While Illandriil considered Cerrella to be one of his closest friends, there were things he felt his cousin wouldn't understand.

Feelings, he was trying to work through himself. Until he decided, he had no intention of telling her yet.

"I do my duty. You can tell Cenath that both of our wounds have healed rather nicely. Or he can find out himself during our next meeting."

He dismissed, referencing the meeting they had planned in two days. Another benefit of not needing as much sleep, early morning meetings.

His mind wandered to memories of yesterday as he held her hands in his. He pictured the look on Aurelia's face as she gazed in quiet wonder at the symbols on her hands. Remembering the way those luscious lips parted in a silent awe. Suddenly his cock twitched in desire as he imagined those sweet lips pressed firmly around the shaft as those big lapis eyes stared back at him.

Cerrella looked as if she noticed the strained tension in his voice. Sensing that her presence was unwelcome she turned and after giving a final glance at the sleeping human, she left.

Illandriil leaned back in his chair, sighing and closing his eyes while rubbing his temples, before resuming his work. His face impassive.

"I know, you're awake little one, you can open your eyes, she's gone now." He said in an uninterested tone, pretending that her spying meant little to him. His eyes still on the work that lay in front of him.

Aurelia's eyes snapped open to glare at him. She had been lying awake pretending to sleep, listening to the sound of the prince's quill on parchment as he worked. When Cerrella visited, Aurelia recognized that they spoke in Elvish and she used her abilities to silently translate what they said in her head. Through this she had understood the conversation. Listening to the clear disdain that elves had towards humans. What had surprised her was the evident disgust that the prince had toward having to have coupled with her. He had seemed almost loving in a twisted sort of way.

Judging by his lack of response, he was clearly too disgusted with himself to discuss it with his cousin. And a duty?. What the fuck is that suppose to mean?

Wait a minute. Why do I care? It's not like I love him. She thought as she tried to dismiss the hurt feeling she felt in finding out that every intimate moment with him had been merely him doing his 'duty.' His feelings for her shouldn't matter at all. After all, this was the man who could now use her powers to win the war.

Sensing her discomfort Illandriil wondered if she was able to understood what they had said. He looked up at the attractive teardrop face that stared at him.

"Do you speak the Olde Fey language little one?" he said gently in a quiet curious tone.

"No" technically not a lie I don't know how to, she thought as her stare shot daggers at him, remembering that he could sense her lies.

Sensing she was telling the truth Illandriil couldn't shake the feeling that she was somehow hiding something. However, he quickly dismissed those feelings, as Olde Fey was a language even Elven nobles rarely used themselves. The odds of this human knowing it were practically nonexistent.

His cock ached at the thought of her. He's only ever wanted her since the night of the ritual. His whole body was at war with his mind. There was revulsion, the sense of innate wrongness in breeding with a human. Then the bind would wrap around his heart, to banish years of societal beliefs about humans. Why should this be wrong? Sure she looks human, but her blood is divine, like any Elf'. More than any elf. There was this sense of longing whenever he stared at her.

The way she felt in his arms, it felt right to be there with her. No, he didn't have to justify his feelings. She was his, she had always been his, human or not, they were made by the gods for each other. No one could challenge that.

Last night all he wanted to do was silence the disagreement in his mind. To grab a hold of her quivering body and lay her bare to him. Touch her in ways that he knew would send her body contorting at the pleasure he gave. Then he would join with her, kissing those sweet palms, nuzzling into her soft neck, inhaling her deeply. He had shown significant restraint the last night when he showed her the change in her palms.

He hadn't yet had the time to explain that his own Seeker abilities allowed him to amplify the effects of her abilities. Where she alone could give a mental directive to a few people, he could amplify that to direct an entire army. He did not know what else she could do to rework the fabric of the realm. Part of him was excited to see just what she, what they could do and the rest of him wanted to take her right then and there.

He also wanted her to admit that she felt the same way for him, what the bind did for her. What she felt even before the ritual. The need to be near one another that was distinctly caused by the divine nature of their birth. The need to submit, belong to him and only him. He clenched his hands in frustration. He restrained for her sake, to allow her body to heal but he knew he would need her to acknowledge it. Eventually

"I have to go on deck for training, there's a wash basin in the corner along with a chamber pot." He gestured to the items mentioned.

After waiting for a response and realizing he was going to receive none he got up.

Placing a few books along with a clean folded tunic on the table in the centre of the room for Aurelia, and slid his great leather boots on. All the while, feeling her gaze casted on him as he moved. Pausing briefly to catch one more glimpse of her beautiful face he left, locking the door to his cabin behind him.

###

"Evening Elf" came a snide tone from Aurelia's mouth. Her normally musical voice added cadence to the familiar mocking nickname she had given the prince.

Had it been any other person who called the prince that, he would quickly have executed them before they could finish the sentence. But she was not just any person, and understanding that he did not wish to kill her only drove her to rebelliously want to anger him more.

Her lids lifted up to fix upon his face. Watching his eyes narrow in frustration and anger at being addressed in this manner. Aurelia averted her eyes back down to the book she had been thumbing through.

"Evening, little one" Illandriil replied back mimicking her mocking tone, his eyes still narrowed at her. The corners of his lips turned upward into a sarcastic half smile.

Illandriil glided smoothly toward his desk, slowly pulling off his clothes from the day, leaving them strewn across the floor, until all that remained were his trousers and his boots.

Aurelia shifted uncomfortably as he sat behind the desk and pulled at papers. Earlier in the day when she first woke up she had taken the opportunity to search his desk. She had gently pried through those papers, ensuring to push them back neatly into place after, lest he find out about her snooping. Nothing in them held any information useful to her.

Illandriil examined the layout of his desk, the scattered papers. His keen elven eyes detecting the trace shifts in the papers that left them in a slightly displaced condition. He could tell that a certain someone had been through his desk but decided against bringing it up with her. The reports on his desk were over things that were not sensitive in nature that even if she had it wouldn't jeopardize anything. Her slight uncomfortable motions only served to confirm his suspicions.

He stretched behind his desk, gently massaging his tired muscles that had earlier been training on the top deck with his men. His eyes fell on the look of longing that Aurelia cast at him. Taking in the ripple and flex of his toned and chiseled chest. Aurelia shook her head as if snapping out of the dreamy haze, trying to not give him the satisfaction of knowing that she was physically attracted to him. Too late. He flashed a smile and licked his lips suggestively, causing her to flinch and look away. This caused a deep red to warm her cheeks under the soft glow of the evening candlelight.

A new reaction which he thoroughly enjoyed.

Quickly scribbling out a few notes taken on the day, he stood up and walked over to the wash basin to quickly clean himself off before dinner was delivered.

###

As they sat at dinner Aurelia picked through her food, noticing the enhanced quality of the dishes laid before them.

"This isn't Maesys cooking." She said skeptically to herself as she furrowed her brow.

"Hmm? -Oh yes well Maesys is part of the outpost staff, her place is there" he replied after looking at the food to quickly ascertain the meaning in the sudden statement. He felt confused as to why she even brought up the Halfling to begin with. He had picked the specific outpost to hide Aurelia because of its location and the presence of an non-Elven staff member. He figured another Elf was the last thing his human would want to see during her stay there, until she was more accustomed to him at least.

Aurelia looked a little disappointed by this, thinking about the friendship she had built over the past week with the Halfling. She was the only person who deigned to speak with her. Everyone else ignored her, like the maid who came into the cabin today to refresh the water in the basin and replace the chamber pot. The thought of Maesys only served to remind her of her current situation which brought back the feelings of dread over the journey's final destination.

She sat, absentmindedly eating her meal while debating escape. She could jump off the side of the ship, but that would only mean death, as she did not know how to swim, nor did she know how far they were from the mainland. Escaping back to the humans wasn't an option anymore anyways, on account of the fact that going back meant her eventual death by sacrifice.

However, while staying meant she would be alive, submitting would inevitably lead to the betrayal of her race. She could find a way to not let him use her abilities. But how? She wondered

"What has you so distracted tonight, little one?" Illandriil asked, noticing the distant look on his Source's face and sudden change in emotion.

His voice shook her out of her reverie.

"Nothing, I was just enjoying the food. It tastes better than Maesys' cooking" she said settling on a truthful enough statement while guarding her true reasons.

It worked as Illandriil nodded approvingly seemingly believing her.

Common magic would be easy enough to use. She wished at that moment the mages had bothered to teach her more spells. As it was she had to secretly learn with Augustes without their knowledge. Most of her magical talents divine or otherwise had been hindered by her caregivers.

What if they had intended for me not to be powerful for fear I'd try to escape their plans for me. Aurelia nipped that train of thought while trying to give her caregivers the benefit of doubt.

###

After dinner, Illandriil sat at his desk working. He stole the occasional glance at the back of Aurelia's head, observing her way her wavy chestnut locks slightly bounced at each page turn.

"Time for bed" he commanded, feeling his internal lust rage against him, fighting the urge to rush over and take her as he pleased.

"I'm not tired and you don't command me Elf." she dismissed in a bored tone not bothering to look up from her book.

Disrespect, had it been from an even an Elvish servant, he would have had them flogged. But to come from the impudent human before him. It was almost a challenge. Fighting the submissive instinct he knew she most certainly had with that very nickname. Desire swelled in him, lust for her body, and want for the sound of his name on her lips. Thoughts of her body pressed up against him whenever they kissed ran circles in his head.

He stood up from behind his desk and walked up behind her chair silently. He wrapped his arm around her tightly, with ease causing the book in her hands to fall as he pulled her out of the chair and trussed her up on his hips securing her legs.

"LET ME GO ELF" She yelled defiantly and her fists came down on his back in a weak attack he barely noticed.

"Aurelia, What is my name?" He taunted threateningly. He tossed her in bed with ease as he spoke.

He flipped her over coming on top of her, easily trapping her wrists in one of his large hands. His look softened as quickly as it had hardened as he lowered his head down to her precious mound. His hands gracefully flitted down her tunic before reaching the bottom and drawing it up to her hips. Aurelia froze as her breathing grew heavy, unsure whether to let him continue or put an end to this.

Before she could decide Illandriil leaned down and flicked his tongue up and down her slit before nestling into her already swollen little bud. His tongue deftly moved across her clit flicking it torturously. Aurelia leaned her head back and shuddered at the exquisite feeling rising from below.

Illandriil skillfully navigated her pussy, greedily licking up her sweet, tangy juices before sliding in one finger into the tight little hole. His tongue returned to dancing across her clit slowly building up the need for release. Aurelia arched her back knowing the release her body craved and urging it there as his finger dipped back to press against her inner wall. His finger moved at a slow, sensuously agonizing pace which only served to heighten her arousal.

Aurelia could feel herself growing closer to sweet oblivion when Illandriil stopped suddenly. Aurelia moaned in disappointment knowing she had been so close.

"What is my name little one?"

She shook her head, refusing to give in to him even as she drew in her breath is short hitches. She closed her eyes to ignore him. She could practically feel the cocky smile he had plastered all over his lips. She felt her entrance stretch as a second finger joined the first, drawing a soft breathy moan from her lips. The need came on faster this time as her pussy clenched around his fingers. Almost. Almost.

He stopped.

She let out a frustrated sound, feeling his fingers retreat further away when she tried to press herself closer.

"Poor thing" he cooed. "You were close were you not?"

"Say my name"

"No" she gasped, knitting her brows together.

"That's okay veela. I like the challenge"

They continued like this, with each time Illandriil bringing her ever so close to the edge before abruptly stopping. Watching her facial expressions of pleasure drift into frustrated frowns as the powerful wave of pleasure she sought ebbed and receded back into nothingness, only to begin again once he started back up. Her body felt like it was on fire, if he'd just continue a few seconds more. Just a few seconds more.

He breathed deeply, inhaling her lust for him.

"We can stay here all day, I can bring you closer and closer but unless you say my name, I will not grant you the release you need." He smiled, enjoying the petulant look on her face as she groaned in response.

"Come on little one, tell me who's giving you such pleasure right now?"

Aurelia squeezed her eyes together and shook her head refusing to capitulate to his request.

" Such a needy little human" he said adding extra emphasis to the word human. He enjoyed the way her body responded to him.

his eyes glinted mischievously as his head lowered and continued his slow agonizing assault on her pussy, slowly pushing in and out of her dripping cunt. Reveling in the sweet intoxicating scent of her love juice.

"Please" she gasped unsure of what exactly she was pleading for.

"Say it, and I'll let you have it. Who's the only one who can provide you with release?" She was close again, he could tell in the way that her body writhed up to meet each of his touches, her warm centre sucking in his fingers.

She couldn't take it anymore. The feeling was just too good, her whole body practically sung her desire for him. She was cresting on something unbelievable she didn't want him to stop.

"Say it Aurelia, for whom does your body crave" His voice carried a sense of urgency, as his fingers picked up the pace. Any minute now he was going to stop. Unless. Unless she.

Aurelia's eyes shot open as she cried out his name, annunciating every delectable syllable. It came out like a plea.

Illandriil smiled hearing the desire and desperation in the way she said his name. This was exactly what he wanted, and his name on her voice sounded like absolute perfection. Music to his ears. Sweetest melody. He picked up his pace, his fingers pumping in and out, his other hand snaked up her tunic to twist and pinch her nipples. Yes, she was perfection. His perfection.

Aurelia spasmed her pussy milking his fingers as she moaned loudly as her orgasm came crashing around her sending shivers up and down her spine.

Illandriil quickly shifted, his hands on her ankles bending her legs and spreading her thighs apart. His throbbing cock pressed against her slick folds, sliding up and down the slit gathering her juices on his tip. Once it was satisfactorily wet he eased the large thick member deep inside her in one smooth stroke. Groaning at the feeling of her tight pussy contracting around his cock. Aurelia's eyes snapped open to meet his piercing evergreen as she gasped at suddenly feeling so full.