The Seeker and the Source Pt. 06

Story Info
A desperate fight for control before it's too late.
12.7k words
4.82
5.9k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I like this whole talk about the process of writing the part before the previous part monologue I've got going on.

So fun facts about the parts:

Part 5 is the first time I start putting Aurelia in more elaborate clothing. I would have started her off being dressed like this in the beginning, but I was too lazy to try to think about what she'd be wearing each day, and sex scenes were alot easier to write if he didn't have to tug through the sheer amounts of laces, silks and buttons that seems to make up women's clothing. So yeah, I stuck her in his tunic and made it to the islands before I had to properly dress her.

As for part 4, it was always meant to be released with part 3 as in my head they both take place on the sea. However, wording counts would have left part 3 at 6 pages if i had included part 4 with it and judging on previous comments smaller chunks are easier reads.

What I am curious about is the amount of sex. Which is more preferable to readers. More sex scenes but with less words written in it like part 5, or is the one extremely detailed sex scene with lots of things happening to lead into it better, like part 2 and 3? I know it's weird a question of quantity or quality, but I've honestly seen both on this website. And I suppose it's no necessarily about quality, but just how long I should be spending time on flushing out the action. And I'm learning, trying new things. seeing what works, what doesn't work. The more feedback the better!

I mean this is (may) be the penultimate part to this series so this question might be moot, but I'm still curious since I may write more in the future and ultimately enjoy hearing this kind of feedback.

I appreciate all the feedback in the comments, and just how nice everyone has been on this site overall. As a new author I appreciate it!!

I really shouldn't have been paying so much mind to part 2's comments. It really ended up messing with part 5. I ended up cutting out so many different scenes because they felt too similar to this or that person's story, that things ended up coming out clunky and awkward in my opinion which only adds to my growing list of parts Colter needs to revisit in the future. Thankfully it mostly just means I may go back and repaste the scenes back into the story and stop worrying about what others say.

And despite some of the negative criticism, I swear I think my biggest complaint in all of this has to be with my text to speech software. I use Dragon and whenever I say upon it for some reason spells it as appon which isn't a word. And the auto-correct recommendations are for the wrong words, which leaves me trying to figure out just how to spell upon.

Anyways, without further ado.

#####

Aurelia blinked sleepily gazing to the sunshine pouring in through a nearby window. It took just a few moments for her to remember the events that transpired yesterday. There was wine, lots of it. Courses of more food than she's ever seen in her lifetime. On dishware worth more than she'd ever see in her lifetime. She slowly sat up, groggy even as the last echoes of sleep ebbed away. She felt a sudden queasiness in her stomach as she did. The room spun as she bent over the side of the bed and heaved.

Sturdy hands clasped her shoulder and gathered her hair, warm and familiar. The hold working to keep her from falling off the side of the overstuffed bed even as her own hands braced the edges. As the waves of nausea finally subsided, she felt the bed shift in weight as he moved off of it. Her cheeks burned a bright scarlet as she stayed leaning over side, gazing at the sick she had left all over his floor.

A few moments passed before she felt the bed bow in the front as he slid his way over to her.

"Drink this, it'll help with the alcohol withdrawal."

She felt the rim of a small glass vial press to her lips before she could even respond. A cool, sour orange liquid vanished down her throat leaving a dry feeling on her tongue in its wake. She let out a relieved sigh as she felt the illness wash away rather quickly leaving a slight tingling sensation left in her stomach.

"Thanks" she mumbled not wanting to look at the smug look she could almost feel radiating off his face.

Now was the time to clean up her mess before she did anything more to embarrass herself. She threw off the blankets and maneuvered around him toward the front of the bed trying her hardest to leave a wide berth between them. As soon as her feet touched the floor, her eyes scanned the vast bed chamber for anything she could use to clean. As soon as she took a step forward a big hand wrapped around her tiny wrist to stop her, quickly pulling her back against him. Soft lips brushed against her ear sending slight tremors through her body, as his body stood up pushing her stiffened body forward with him.

"It's okay don't worry, someone will be in to clean this up." He murmured as he moved, before turning to the door and asking one of the guards outside to send in a servant.

Turning back around, he smiled at his befuddled new wife, still crimson with embarrassment, though why she was, he wasn't sure. Puking was a normal sort of consequence if one drank too much, and other than a few casual sips he supposed she had prior to this, last night was her first time with alcohol. He shook his head, dismissing the thought. It didn't matter anyways, she looked absolutely cute flustered, which once he pointed out only made her more so.

Illandriil glided over to the adjoining doors that caught Aurelia's attention the day before and opened them revealing the beautiful marbled bathroom within. In the centre, slightly raised above the floor was a white polished marble pool that ran beneath the floor of the bathroom. Steam rose from it perpetually from the number of heating magics placed around it keeping the water always fresh and at the perfect temperature. He looked back to see her still standing, curiously peering into the strange room but hesitant to follow. Of all the- He stopped his thought before he could finish.

He spun around to grab her hand.

"How about we get ourselves cleaned up before breakfast." He said smiling as he led her back into the bathroom, closing the doors behind them.

###

Aurelia hesitated at the foot of the massive marble tub. Pool would be more accurate. It was huge! Big enough to accommodate ten, maybe fifteen men and still have space leftover. Grand, just like everything else in this place. Leave it to the Elves to somehow find a way to redefine the meaning of decadence.

At some point last night he had undressed her for bed. Not that it mattered if she had consented to it at this point, it seemed that this was how the prince insisted on sleeping.

A soft splash echoed across the chamber walls as the prince stepped into the heated water, displacing some over the edge. He stood on the marble bench that bordered the sides of the great hot tub and gently held out a hand invitingly toward her.

"Ummmm- I can wait until you're finished" Aurelia said averting her gaze, trying to stare at everything else in the room but the immense loin that loitered between his legs.

Her mind raced with the beat of her heart, as she worked to decipher the spell the prince had somehow placed her under. To suddenly find herself in the palace of her enemy, her mentor dead at the hands of a man who could set her body on fire and numb her mind all at once. Who seemed just as content himself, fucking her into oblivion despite her repeated protests.

Was it all to do with the golden aura that he seemed to emit every time they coupled?

A small part of Aurelia begged her to admit she was becoming addicted to the increasing amounts of energy she found herself storing. The overwhelming sensation of shooting sparks, as every nerve ending in her body seemed to pulse and flare whenever they were intimate. She would never ever dare bring it up with Illandriil. Doing so would mean that she would have to admit enjoying what he was doing to her.

She desperately wanted to repeat the last two days over. Aurelia turned on heel and walked away, hoping to make it out of there, and find some blasted clothing in this gods forsaken room before he brought her back into whatever state of submission he put her in the day before.

"Oh come now, you can't honestly still feel this abashed being around me."

There was what sounded like an exasperated sigh from behind her when she refused to respond as she walked away from his outstretched invitation to join him.

She quickened her pace at the sound of water spilling out of the tub as the prince pulled himself out of the tub. Her hands quickly turned the knob of the closed door, opening it just a few inches before it slammed shut in front of her. Before she could react he scooped her up into his arms and walked her back to the tub feigning disinterest in her feeble protests.

"Now, while I find it rather adorable that you act so modest around me, despite everything we've been through. I honestly would like to go day without you fighting me at every step."

She went limp, staring blankly at the moving ceiling, decidedly giving up on having any sort of decision because at this point, trying to escape his arms was nigh impossible. Does he not hear himself speak?

"Especially because you end up giving into me anyways."

"I don-"

Aurelia's sentence quickly became a yelp that was cut short with a large splash of water as Illandriil tossed her into the center of the tub. Water saturated her hair and rushed in her ears before she pulled her head out of the water, sputtering and cursing at him. The water at the centre of the tub was deceptively deep, coming up to the base of her neck. Aurelia looked up to see the prince stepping back into the tub to join her. His deep rumbling laughs filling the steamy air of the bathroom as he collected his thoroughly soaked mate.

Aurelia let out a exasperated 'harumph' as she crossed her arms, seeing the water rise up to his chiseled chest. Another glaring reminder at the height he clearly had on her.

Her eyes roamed up each muscled ab til her eyes settled on the lascivious gleam in his eyes sending a tingling sensation from her thighs. His head slowly lowered into the surface of the water, a warning for her to start moving even as her legs struggled to respond. She found herself backing away, movements slowed by water.

Large, agile arms quickly encircled her tiny waist as his body collided with hers, sending more waves of water rushing over the edge. His head came up filling the steamy air with gales of laughter as water droplets from his hair rained down on her. He deftly hauled her toward the side bench, nestling her easily between his legs. Once settled, skilled hands worked the various braids out of his pale icy blond locks before encircling around her.

He gently tucked her head beneath his chin as he laid her stiffened body flat against his chest. For awhile they just sat there in wrapped in each others embrace. Aurelia doing everything she could not to think about the growing ache rising from her core the longer she stayed in his arms. Though soon she couldn't help but feel relaxed as the hot water worked to ease apart her strained muscles. She found herself slowly relaxing against him despite herself. Her breath came out in soft sighs as her mind drifted distantly wondering why she had been trying to fight this to start.

She closed her eyes and allowed him to pamper her as his fingers worked their way through her hair, gently undoing every tangle as he did. His eyes gave into fascinated attention as he sectioned each lock and worked rose oil through each section until her each strand shone softly in his hands.

The scent of lilacs and roses filled the air as he picked up some soap and began rubbing it around her body lathering it up nice and slowly. He paid extra attention to her breasts, flicking and teasing at the hardening peaks. She became increasingly aware of his arousal as his hardened member pressed against her back. A coil like feeling seemed to wind up in her stomach with each passing graze of his finger upon each sensitive bud. He leaned over and brushed a kiss against her neck. A finger began gently circling her clit eliciting a resistant shudder from her lips as he continued pressing kisses to her neck and face.

"You've probably been wondering why you find it so hard to deny me veela." he murmured deliciously into her ear, his teeth catching and nibbling at the sensitive cartilage. His nose lingered gently nuzzling at her neck, as he inhaled the sweet floral scent that mingled with her own rousing smell.

Aurelia shivered in pleasure as she angled into his probing touch. Her body responding wonderfully as skilled fingers plucked away at her stiff rosy peaks. His other hand stroking her swollen bundle. Tingling sensations shot up the length of her spine with every touch. Cutting words quickly vanished into soft mewls as his hands worked themselves in tandem.

His cock felt hard and stiff pressed against the small of her back. The head of his shaft tingled unbearably as she moaned and grinded herself against the sensitive skin.

She felt his finger gently rubbing around her button before slipping lower to explore and tease at her nether. His fingers trailed up and down the length of her slit, eliciting small tensile squirms as the coil wound itself tighter. She shook her head, partly in protest to his words, partly in protest to her own body as she struggled against the oncoming wave.

"And maybe its because you've forgotten. That's okay your mind is slow, so let me remind you."

The rocking motions of her body only served to push his finger closer deeper into her folds, until finally she felt his finger slip into her depths. His finger worked its way toward the sensitive inner wall, winding the coil tighter and tighter. He slowly worked a second finger into her heated core causing agonizing breathy moans. Her voice echoing across the walls in a delicious chorus of pleasure. She couldn't stand it any longer.

His fingers folded inward brushing against her inner wall, sending hot rapturous waves through her body. He picked up speed, his fingers working themselves in and out as he lightly thumbed her swollen clit. The coiled feeling in her tummy was wound almost unbearably tight, she could feel her body tighten up, toes curled.

"You belong to me, mind, body and soul. Those symbols we share" his hand at her breast moved to grab her hand as he dug a nail painfully into the symbol on her palm. She let out a painful hiss at his sudden roughness with her.

"only prove it" he said silkily.

She cried out as she felt her orgasm exploded over her body as she bucked wildly against his fingers. He wasn't finished with her yet though. Not even close. He slipped his fingers out. Positioning her body above, in one swift thrust, he buried inch after delicious inch deep inside. Her pussy spasmed around his cock as he held her there waiting for it to stretch properly to accommodate his massive length. Enjoying the way the last ebbs of her orgasm felt against him, her slick velvet wrapped tightly around him, his own delight.

He felt a sheer sense of bliss as he languorously worked his cock in and out of her, lifting her body to keep pace with his.

"You can fight me all you like little one, it won't change what we are to each other"

The water waved and washed around their intimate bodies, displacing out of the tub. He enjoyed watching the way her breasts jiggled as he bounced her on his member, propelling them to new heights. The sounds of her moans, the soft slapping of flesh against flesh filled the moist air.

Beads of sweat trickled down her forehead mixing with the steamy condensate to form rivulets down her panting cheeks. Their deep golden aura glancing off the water droplets that spattered the length of the polished stone tub. His own hands word to lift her along his length as he worked to bury his cock deeper and deeper in her moist cavern.

Aurelia found herself internally thrashing against the bind, squealing as the next orgasm sent her soaring past her tipping point. He pressed his chest against her arched back as he took in the fragrant rose and lilac. Hands massaging the tender contours of her breastbone stimulating another just before she came down from the first. A deep primal moan escaped his lips, lost in the sensation of her silky tightness clamping down around him.

Twin roots tightened as he pumped inside a few more times before he came deep inside her, sending strings of his heated spending deep into her cervix. He continued bouncing her for a little while, panting, enjoying the way her body spasmed post orgasm, before he slowly eased his cock out, still slightly erect from the act. Jade eyes casually observing the sensuous aurous energy absorbing back into her skin. Breathless gasps slowing to languorous intakes. He leaned himself back, his head finding the edge of the tub, pulling her possessively with him, skin on skin, wrapping her in his intimate embrace. A post sex haze.

"And you'll find you feel better once you submit to me." He murmured

Aurelia lavished in the after sex glow, absently rolling his words around her mind like glass marbles inside a wooden box. Her head tucked neatly beneath his chin. Remnants of her last climax played shivers down her spine. This is so unfair.

Fuck she thought as she pulled her hair in frustration.

"Stop" She could feel the vibrations of his command against her cheek. Hands worked against hers to disentangle them from her hair. "You're getting yourself worked up over nothing"

"You call being married to you nothing?"

He made a choked snorting sound of stifled laughter.

"No, I suppose that is something." He mused while absently stroking her hair.

###

Illandriil shifted to help her out of the tub, before grabbing a soft towel to wrap her up in and dry her off. She stood before him as he crouched down, quiet wonder behind cobalt eyes as she watched him pat the fluffy fabric up and down her slender frame. Her teeth grinding into her lower lip. He didn't need to be able to read her mind to tell she wasn't happy with what he'd done to get her this far. No matter, all in good time. Time. They had time now.

He dropped the towel and rose up, cupping her cheeks as he did. He pulled her into a deep kiss, feeling her mouth slightly part, instinctively, letting his tongue flick across the surface, lapping at the blood she'd drawn from biting her lip. His hand slid down her body to cup the rounded curve of her perfect ass, steadying her against him as he held her there.

He slowly lead her to the doors leading back to his chamber. Virescent eyes following her slow languid movements, flushed skin, wading through warm misty air. Eyes that should have been watching his own movements and where he was going, yet they made it to the door without accident. He dismissed her back to the room before closing the doors, sparing one last glance as he did.

###

Outside Aurelia found a table laden with their morning breakfast of various, breads, fruits, nuts and meats. Neatly laid out on the bed was a light powder blue dress similar to the ones she had been wearing thus far. She rushed over to the ridiculous elven gown and in short frustrated movements she managed to yank it over her head and tie to stupid belt. Her first instinct after this was to check the wide double doors leading from the room. Of course because why would it be otherwise? She sighed when she found it to be locked.

Finally, she wandered over to the table of food. Her eyes scanned the contents of each ornamented tray before hungry eyes settled on tiny soft pastries with little bronze crystals dusted around it, covered in a sticky opaque white syrup. She picked up the roll and popped it in her mouth, closing her eyes as she chewed the gooey confection. It tasted sweet sliding down her throat vanishing in just a few bites. Soon she brought another to her mouth. And another. Another again as she popped each doughy piece in her mouth.