All Comments on 'The Seeker and the Source Pt. 06'

by The_Diddler

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
The_DiddlerThe_Diddleralmost 4 years agoAuthor

Oof, that was a pain to post.. If only I could show you just how many times, I submitted this story only for it to be sent back because punctuation was off in dialogues. In the end I managed to figure out the fault was with the Dragon software (I think?) which has its own set a quotation marks that I think Literotica doesn't recognize. In the end I just pressed CTRL F and found every quotation mark and retyped it right into the story creator.

Anyways good news is that you'll likely see part 7 posted real soon as it's ready to go. (I held off on posting it until I could figure out exactly what was wrong with part 6) I'll upload it tonight as soon as I'm finished a meeting. Hurray for teleworking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story

thank you for addressing the similarities within the earlier chapters. As a new author I’d say you’re doing pretty darn well, keep it up!

Yvonne98Yvonne98almost 4 years ago
This is wonderful!

I love this story so much. Illandril needs to understand that nothing will happen unless he respects Aurelia. he must earn her respect and cooperation, not just use her without her consent. Also he must defend her in front of others. For a prince he's listening to too much bragging from people with lower ranks. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Diddler@The_Diddler
Usually a lurker, wanted to try writing after finding some stories that got abandoned. I do full plot driven stories, sectioned in parts, released over a period of a few weeks (give or take for editing). I'm dyslexic and creative writing isn't my forte but I'm always looking ...