The Seeker and the Source Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lepidus continued his little monologue after she didn't respond to him.

"Tell me princess, why would we let the prince's cousin go. He's out there somewhere right? We just need to draw him out to us. In the meantime, I did promise Torius a fitting prize for his noble rescue but I'm beginning to regret that. I suppose I'll have you second after he's finished with you though."

This sent a wave of jeers through the human males that surrounded the Elven warriors.

Cerrella's hands were bound behind her back so she could do nothing as a dark haired man approached her and began cutting away at her leathers until her dusky breasts were bared in front of everyone. Cerrella bore the indignity of it all in front of her people with the same grace expected of an Elven leader as the rest of her clothes came off.

Torius moved to grope the ample mounds freely. His rough calloused hands bruising the tender flesh beneath. He worked to free his hardening cock from his pants and began stroking it until it was fully engorged. Cerrella would have rolled her eyes at the size of it were she not in such a precarious position, human cocks were definitely smaller in comparison to elves. Actually it didn't matter, she was dead either way. She barked out a laugh at her would be rapist.

That had its desired effect on the man as he scowled down at her.

"Won't be so funny once this is inside ya"

He growled and forced the putrid thing past her lips. Cerrella gagged as the smell of perspiration stung her nose as he pushed his barely washed private down her throat.

He let out a moan as he wrapped his grubby fingers around her silvery hair and yanked her mouth into motion, trailing saliva along his hardened shaft. Soon he was rocking his own cock back and forth in her mouth. He'd pull out just to about half way before burying her face into his crotch.

Cerrella thought of all the times she had wandered past similar scenes. Groups of elven soldiers having their way with whatever villager during and after battles. Though she'd intervene, her father often chose to turn a blind eye. 'This was war', he'd explain.

They were just human after all. She distantly wondered if he ever thought that she would find herself on the receiving end of such brutality.

Lepidus walked by casually observing Cerrella as her mouth was forced onto Torius' manhood.

"You should be grateful" Lepidus said smugly as Torius found his climax in her mouth.

The man forced her back down on his rod as he shot his load down her throat, forcing her to swallow every last drop. Cerrella fell over as soon as he released her hair from his grip. She barely had time to collect herself before she felt her roots being pulled from her scalp as Lepidus made her face him.

She managed a scowl despite the indignant act she'd suffered through just moments ago.

"Why would I be grateful to you?" she seethed through her teeth.

"Because at least for you and you fellow soldiers, this will be over before the night is through. The rest of your race won't be so lucky."

Cerrella paused her struggling as she looked up at him, confused by his words.

"Oh right, I suppose your people wouldn't know much about the human side of this prophecy." He mused, enjoying the power he held over the she-elf.

"You see sweetheart, in about a year, I'm going to take Aurelia up to the great alter of Akash. Once I have sacrificed her back to the Gods, and her blood runs down the temple steps, every Faë spirit will cease to exist." He smiled maliciously through his condescending tone. "Think about it. No more Elves or Halflings or any other disgusting race left over from creation. Every being with even just an ounce of divine blood. Dead. A world of humans. Just as it was rightly intended by the Gods."

Cerrella peeled back from him distress, shaking her head, her feet scraping against the dirt as she pulled away.

Lepidus used her momentum to push her onto her back. She closed her eyes and silently prayed for it to be over. But his cock never made it inside her.

Instead, a familiar melodic voice drifted in, announcing the presence of a newcomer.

"Tell me that isn't true."

## Illandriil ##

The forest seemed to take on a different life as the sounds of nocturnal animals filled the air. Illandriil's eyes, narrowed in on the small figure making her way through the forest in the opposite direction from the camp. He held up his hand to signal to his men to stay out of this. He waited, observing her as she teetered along the uneven path. He let her move on her own for a bit, as he silently shadowed her from behind, waiting for her to get just far enough from the camp.

Illandriil drifted to a halt as his wife stood, looking around at her surroundings. He chose this time to pounce. Easing his way from the cover of his tree, he easily stepped behind. He gently pressed his palm against her lips, dampening her scream, using his natural strength to pull her back against him. It felt so good to have her against him again. He buried his face into the silky fountain that was her hair, inhaling her sweet heady scent.

"Hello Beautiful." He greeted silkily

He could feel her body relax into his easy embrace. In that moment he didn't care if it was subconscious. An instinctive reaction to being in the arms of her mate. This was right.

Sharp teeth found purchase on his fingers causing him to flinch. His grip momentarily loosened in surprise at the sudden change. The little body broke free of him and sprinted away.

He leaned over to clean his hand of the blood that freshly blossomed around the bite wound. His hands sent out the signal to follow, as he broke out into a charge behind her. Ducking and dodging trunks and low hanging branches. Silent boot steps edging toward her.

Closer...

Closer...

Got you.

Her body stumbled backwards sending them both tumbling to the dirt. Illandriil was quick on his knees, lunging himself toward her. He grabbed at an ankle and started hauling her back to him when a voice from just beyond the treeline caught the attention of both of them.

***

"You see sweetheart, in about a year, I'm going to take Aurelia up to the great alter of Akash. Once I have sacrificed her back to the Gods, and her blood runs down the temple steps, every Faë spirit will cease to exist." He smiled maliciously through his condescending tone. "Think about it. No more Elves or Halflings or any other disgusting race left over from creation. Every being with even just an ounce of divine blood. Dead. A world of humans. Just as it was rightly intended by the Gods"

***

A few moments had passed before Illandriil slowly blinked away the initial shock of the declaration. Then his eyes fell on the savage obsidian aura slowly licking across the skin of his Source as she stepped toward the woodland clearing. Memories of the last time he had seen that colour gripped him.

"Aurelia stop!" Illandriil called after her. "You don't want to do this"

But Aurelia made no move to stop, instead she continued straight in the direction the sound came from.

"Tell me that isn't true."

## Aurelia ##

Aurelia felt restless as she watched the group disappear back into the forest. For awhile she paced by the fire every so often looking up at the men and women moving around the tents. Families locked in living life round her. Fathers and mothers tucking children into bed, families gathered around smaller fires laughing and talking about their day. Husbands and wives cuddled next to each other whispering sweet nothings into the others ear. Aurelia tried to lose herself in the familiar setting but there was that itch that came back to her every time.

A niggling sense of worry at the back of her mind she couldn't quite shake. She quietly snuck herself out to the forest, following after the group of rangers. She stumbled through the darkened path, adjusting her eyes to the modest light provided by a crescent moon that hovered just above. The air was cold, a brisk change to the warm fire. Occasionally the sound of a hooting owl or a howling wolf would drift through her ear. She paused momentarily to look around and gauge her surroundings.

It was then a large hand clamped around her mouth from behind. Large biceps moved to pull her body close against its waiting chest. Aurelia let out a scream, easily muffled by the giant paw of a hand at her lips.

"Hello Beautiful."

A toe-curling tingle shot down Aurelia's spine at the deep sound of the voice. She practically melted into the comforting warm embrace she had no idea she missed. She softly whimpered, inhaling the familiar, spicy scent of his skin.

Fuck that she thought as she shook herself out of the heart warming stupor he always seemed to put her in when they were close.

She struggled against the giant behind her, squealing and screaming against the massive paw of a hand. Her arms, though locked by his, lurched backward connecting with his steely chest. As she did this her teeth gnashed down on a finger causing her captor to loosen his grip enough to pull herself out of it's grasp.

She quickly dashed forward toward a nearby clearing to escape her pursuer. Deafened footsteps kept pace behind her as they tore across the woodland terrain. Just shy of the clearing, a beefy hand yanked her back causing her to fall backward sending them both careening to the forest floor. A large body worked to cage her beneath him as her hands dug into the dirt to pull herself away. Their fight came to a sudden standstill when both pairs of ears picked up at the vocalized speech in the adjacent clearing.

***

"You see sweetheart, in about a year, I'm going to take Aurelia up to the great alter of Akash. Once I have sacrificed her back to the Gods, and her blood runs down the temple steps, every Faë spirit will cease to exist." He smiled maliciously through his condescending tone. "Think about it. No more Elves or Halflings or any other disgusting race left over from creation. Every being with even just an ounce of divine blood. Dead. A world of humans. Just as it was rightly intended by the Gods."

***

What? She gasped at the revelation. Her stomach rolled at the revelation leaving her with the sting of duplicity as she looked at the man who had once assured her, no one else would die. A sinister, pitch black aura, broke across her skin as she drew herself up from the floor and slowly made her way to the edge of the treeline. In front, she observed Lepidus' lanky frame circle Cerrella menacingly. Rage and betrayal rushed through her psyche, overwhelming her feelings and overpowering her senses. She distantly registered Illandriil's sounds of protest as she stalked past the safety of the treeline.

"Tell me that isn't true."

Lepidus looked up at their newfound guest. His eyes widened in realization on what she had just been privy to.

Her eyes were hidden behind a thick oily black aura that pulsed from her sockets shadowing her eyes in the hazy smoke.

"I can't believe it." She said almost sadly as she stood before what had once been her friend. Her tone betraying the ache that she felt.

Once again she was just a pawn. Not just any pawn, a deadly pawn they were going to use to kill every non-human creature in Beria.

She didn't give him a chance to answer, she didn't need his words to find the truth for herself.

Lepidus wheezed, the lost clip of a feeble explanation escaping in his breath as a dark coal smoke broke from his face and scintillated around his skin. His face contorted in pain and though his mouth opened to cry out, no sound came. His body rose above her until it hung midair as he clawed at his neck in vain, an invisible noose crushing his larynx.

Aurelia's eyes briefly fell on Cerrella as the elf looked around her, taking in the disturbing sight. Every human surrounding the elven prisoners hanging midair struggling like convicts condemned to die at the gallows. She had eased herself back up to a sitting position with the help of some of her fighters, most of the others still too distracted by the morbid display.

Turning back to him, she let out a frustrated anguished cry at the mage, at the rangers, at the whole gods forsaken prophecy. She tried to take her life into her own hands. Convinced herself that this was her decision, to go out in a way that would bring an end to the devastation. Yet, even without the use of her powers she still caused death.

"All my life, I trusted everything this Order did, like it was for my own good. And you ALL kept this hidden from me."

She was beyond caring about the dying humans around her. No matter how many she killed tonight it would never measure up to the complete eradication of every living Faë. Her anguished rage further blew fuel into the sinister pulsing black aura. She wandered through staring up at the hovering bodies before turning back to Lepidus.

"THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY DECISION DAMNIT!" She yelled up at his struggling form, the magic cutting off his ability to speak more lies.

Violent energy practically radiated from her body as each human in her vicinity proceeded to leak blood from every orifice in a painful orgy of writhing bodies. Their mouths gaped open in silent agonized screams as her powers prevented all sounds from escaping.

She felt a firm grip on her right shoulder, pulling her back into his arms. Calming energy radiated all over her, smoothing over tense nerves, and fractured emotions.

"No one else was supposed to die." She said to him, quieter this time, breaking as she said it.

"Hush. I know my precious veela." Said the patient voice

The ebony aura slowly faded away as Aurelia finally let their lifeless forms drop to the ground with an audible 'thuck'. Her knees gave out, drained from the sudden immense use of power.

Thick arms scooped her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. She relaxed into the comforting hold as soft fingers caressed the back of her head.

###

Cerrella looked away unable to bear the sight of their bloodied forms. She had seen war and violence but this was different.

Shuddering, she looked at the bloodied bodies around her before glancing over in horrified awe at her cousin as he stood carrying his wife whilst gingerly navigating around the field. She looked so tiny against him, almost innocent looking with her eyes closed.

She knew the Source had magic in spades but up until this point she had never seen it used to this magnitude. There must have been sixty or so men and she had simultaneously managed to incapacitate and kill all of them at once. It became very evident the small bits of power she saw back at the palace had been Aurelia holding back. A small part of her shuddered to think at what Illandriil could have accomplished had he been using her full power. With a Source's infinite wellspring of magic, and a Seeker's energy amplifying the effects-

###

Aurelia's conscious swam through the foggy chasm of her mind. Her mind ached as reality slowly faded back into focus. There were hands running across her body. Warm, strong, smooth hands.

Stop hands I'm fine. Go help the others and leave me alone. The hands didn't listen. They never listen she distantly thought.

"There, there little one you're okay" The voice sounded relieved as he said this.

Of course I am, didn't I say that I was?

"Thank the Gods you're okay, my love."

There was muffled chatter around her, the sounds of concerned questions from another deep voice. Not his deep voice though, his voice is silky, sweet, like melted chocolate.

Chocolate voice seemed to say something that reassured other voice, as it left, leaving her alone with him again.

him

Aurelia peeked open her eyes to the night sky. Virescent eyes peered back into hers, relief and sadness mingled in them. She widened her own eyes in fear, as memories of the events that lead them to this point flooded her mind. She inhaled a giant gasp for air in a panic as her body thrashed against him. Was that worry in his expression? Why was he worried? She just wanted to speak, or scream, anything to show she was still there. Her mind however, could do no more than flail her limbs until fingers firmly pressed against her forehead.

###

Her body shifted slightly before gladly welcoming the sleep as he placed her into his stasis.

Illandriil clutched her close to him possessively, never wanting to let her go again.

He stood up and walked over to his horse, his mind carefully going over the full ramifications of the massacre that had taken place. His own men carried looks that ranged between shock and horror. Many connected the dots between the carnage and the tiny human in his arms; wide questioning eyes fell on the him. He glanced over at Malloryn, who returned his own apprehensive expression, eyes wide, in a wordless conversation that indicated he saw it too.

Illandriil glanced down to the figure sitting in front of Malloryn. In the time that it had taken him to see to Aurelia, Malloryn had seen to the release of the rest of the elven prisoners and was now sitting with Cerrella practically melting into him, eyes shut, his bicep draped protectively around her.

A different conversation for a different day.

###

Aurelia woke up in a familiar feeling bed, screaming as tears ran down her reddened cheeks, mixing with the cold sweat that dripped from her body. Strong arms wrapped around her reassuringly, pressing her shoulder against his marbled chest, holding her til she calmed. Fragments of her hellish dream ebbed away into nothing as she became more aware of her surroundings. She blinked and looked around, her eyes landing on Illandriil, looking exhausted as he sat up in bed with her. Illandriil's eyes seem to brighten up, finally registering her eyes on him.

###

Illandriil shifted his body, still holding her tightly to him, to reach for a nearby goblet. He gently lifted the silvery rim to her lips, coaxing water into her mouth. Memories of the first time he held her and fed her water like this interluded in his mind. Except she isn't wearing my tunic he absently mused to himself. He infinitely preferred how she looked in his tunics to any fancy dress he could put her in. Save maybe her wedding dress. No clothes at all is always an option too

He had brought her back to the outpost. Worried about her, he halted a voyage back to the Faënnore Isles until he was assured of her health. Part of him didn't even want to go back. That part begged him to take her and run, as far as he could go and farther. Somewhere she could be safe and free with him. He leaned over peppering kisses across her dampened hair as his fingers trailed to her head, to try to coax her back into stasis. Her hand swiftly grabbed his wrist before he could touch her. She shook her head and opened her mouth to say something but he cut her off.

"Sleep is best for you right now veela." He said softly, as if just his words would break the fragile creature in his arms. He brushed her hair to the side and settled their bodies back into bed but before he could fully do so she pushed herself up shaking him off as she did.

"No, I have an announcement to make and I need everyone there."

"Why? What announcement?" he asked, relenting and sitting himself back up with her, tucking her head under his chin, barely paying mind to the slight resistance he felt as he did so.

"I plan on helping the Dominion."

###

Aurelia stood in a makeshift meeting room they had set up in the slowly repairing outpost, surrounded by Cenath and Cerrella, with Illandriil hovering nervously next to her. He had been like this for awhile, obsessing over her health, he had never left her side once.