The Seeker and the Source Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Illandriil could see pain. Only pain in those deep ocean blue eyes. A veritable storm seemed to roil in the background threatening to take her, and him with her. He wanted very much to calm the sea, the fear she so clearly had. If only... if only...

His lips crashed into hers with the force of a tidal wave. She could do nothing but succumb to the surf, lost in the surge of the kiss. She couldn't escape the overwhelming feeling of him, just him, even if she wanted to. She brought her arms up to circle them around his neck to pull him in deeper. Her own lips parting in sensuous need, urging him to explore the warm wet of her mouth which he gladly did laving his tongue across hers.

Drinking her deep, like a man who had been lost at sea and was tasting water for the first time. His own arms encircled her waist. She felt herself go off balance, she should have fallen if it weren't for his own raw strength keeping her upright at that very moment. She wrapped her legs around his waist, the hardening bulge in his trousers pressing against her.

###

They crashed into the bed, their clothes discarded along the cabin floor forming an intimate pathway. The real helmsmen long since taken over steering the ship.

Aurelia wanted this, wanted him, all of him and only him. They went at each other like hungry animals, pushing, tugging and pulling each other, in tumultuous bliss.

"Aurelia, Aurelia, slow down" he groaned pulling his lips away.

"No. I want you now."

"Me too veela, but I only just got you back, let me savour this."

His hands gathered her wrists above her head as she strained to touch him. He softly tutted, sliding himself to his knees on top of her. A lazy drop of his seed drooled out of his hardening member onto her flat belly. He halted just to trace a finger down raised bones of her ribcage. This will need to be addressed later. Instead he buried his nose into the soft curve of her neck, gently lapping at her sweetened flesh. The sounds of his tender wet kisses filled the air.

He trailed his mouth lower, past her clavicle, the round of her breast, until he captured a taught nipple in his mouth. He gently ran his teeth across the soft rosy bud sending shivers down Aurelia's spine. His hand slid up her thigh as he did this, cupping her mound before sensuously stroking her clit. A forefinger slid across her slit, gathering her juices as it went. The tip slowly massaged sensuous circles at the puckered opening, sending exquisite shocks up her spine. She arched her back to bring herself closer to the overwhelming feeling.

Aurelia let out a breathy moan as his finger plunged into her depths. His breath shook and he swallowed hard. Fuck she was beautiful. Eyes shut, enjoying each exquisite feeling he gave her.

She wanted this, him, whatever he was about to do with her. He could do anything and everything at this point and she would be fine with that.

His own cock ached with need wanting nothing more than to take her right now. His mouth released her tit to find her mouth with his. She let out a long wistful moan as another finger slid into her waiting channel, his other hand having taken over the playing at the sweet little nub between her legs. Expertly rubbing it with his touch, sending shockwaves through her body with each agonizing sweet caress.

Her hands now free, quickly tangled themselves in his lengthy locks of silvery blond. She moaned out his name loudly. Sweet music to his ears.

He nodded against her understanding that need, the same need that he felt himself. He worked his fingers up in increasing rhythm with the ones stroking her slit.

She quivered with anticipation, looking at him with pleading in her eyes. Soon a second finger joined the first making her writhe. She ached for more in a way that she could not describe, but she wanted more than just his fingers filling her. Her own hands sought out what she desired above all else.

Finding his thick, hardened member, her hand circled tightly around the tip before moving it up and down bringing a desperate growl from his lips, his cock growing harder in her hands. He let out a long breath of pleasure as he swore in that unfamiliar language of his.

"Please" she knew exactly what she was asking for with this. She tugged at his cock in her hands, carefully watching his face as it moved through various expressions of pleasure. Smiling knowing that she was the very reason why. His pace increased but before she could reach her peak, he slipped his fingers out.

She let out a desperate whine that was stifled the second she felt the head of his cock press against her weeping slit.

He ran the bulbous tip along her juices, coating it in the moisture before slowly invading her velvet core. He pumped himself slowly, each stroke driving his shaft deeper and deeper inside her. He wanted nothing more than to see her take all of him. He drew in ragged breaths with each stroke, before drawing himself almost entirely out. He wrapped his hands around her waist, pitching her slightly forward for better access. His thumbs gently massaged at the pelvic bone as he held her there, slightly buried within her.

"Oh- ahhhhhhhh Illandriil please." She moaned as she begged him for her release.

His eyes darted from her waist, to her face, his lips curving into a desirous smile. His eyes steeped in lust.

"Tell me what you want precious veela"

"Gods" she moaned breathlessly

"No not Gods, let's save religion for later."

She giggled at his attempt at humour, her eyes closed as she lay there, unsure how to respond to the question. She wanted him to go faster. She wanted him to take her, thrust into her fully. She wanted to know if she was his and his alone. Most of all. She just wanted to come.

"Alright, we'll put a pause on this game veela" He silkily whispered in her ear. "Perhaps after some food and a good nights sleep..."

"NO DON'T STOP" Her eyes flew open in a panic.

The room lit up with gales of his laughter as he resumed plunging her depths.

"I never said I was going to stop fucking you my love" he mused, increasing the pace of his thrusts. Her body wiggled and squirmed as she clenched tightly around his dick. He drew her closer and closer to mind numbing ecstasy as he delved into her deep with each thrust.

Breathy hitches escaped her lips as he brought her right off the edge, sending her tumbling over in wave after pleasurable wave of orgasm.

He thrust himself a few more times, enjoying how her pussy locked in around him, incredibly tight squeeze, until he found his own climax. With one final jerk, his base tightened, shooting braids of his spending deep inside her cervix.

They partially sat up, panting in bed watching the radiant golden aura drift lazily across their skin. His arm wrapped around her slender shoulders, resting just above her hips. Her head nestled in the crook of his neck. His sensitive ears could pick up the post-coital rapid pace of her heart as it faded into peaceful beats. Her eyelids lowered, heavy with sleep. His hand carefully gathered her silky dark waves and arranged them to her side, watching it pool off the side of her arm. His finger drifted down the wavy lengths, lost in the feeling of her.

"Do you love me?" She asked, her mind roaming back to name he called her right before the heat of it.

"I do love you." His low voice rumbled in his chest with his sincere response.

He paused debating the question in his head. Worried he wouldn't like the response. Eventually his need to know won out in the end.

"Do you love me veela?"

There was a pregnant pause as she deliberated her response.

"I love you." She said solemnly, the sentence coming out more as a statement than a response.

His face lit up with relief, not realizing how badly he needed to hear those three words from her lips. He let out the deep breath he unknowingly held. He planted a kiss on the blade of her shoulder before maneuvering to press his lips to hers.

###

Aurelia paced back and forth nervously in their bed chamber. Illandriil sat in the straight back, indigo sateen upholstered chair near the fireplace, taking in her movements with his eyes. In just a few minutes they were to leave for their meeting with his mother. They had gone over each detail of their plan at length both the night before and early this morning at Aurelia's insistence. Despite his protests in the morning when she had woken up with him. Her plan was brilliant. For one ill versed in statesmanship. The only thing he had to do was provide subtle inputs, wording choices, but otherwise this was all her. He was impressed with her drive.

"Are you ready?"

"No, but I suppose I will never be."

Illandriil stood up from his seat, and crossed the stone floor, closing the distance between them. He gathered her into his arms, pulling her from her rut, tucking her head beneath his chin.

"Just remember, I will be there with you every step of the way. I will never leave you alone again."

"I know" She said, letting the real meaning behind his words hang in the air. For better or worst, he was never letting her out of his sight and she was never going to be fully free of him.

"I still have nightmares" she murmured into his chest. A soft warning in what 'never' really meant.

"I know veela."

Somehow, they would work to overcome this as well.

His arms drifted down, his hands finding hers, as they made their way out the doors. Soft footsteps echoed through the halls until they finally stood at the threshold of the great council room. Servants moved to open the great double doors, letting them cross through. There they stood just before the great granite map table that dominated the centre. The second to last to arrive, less important councillors having arrived first due to royal precedence. They all stood there, bated breath held between the couple as they waited for the quene.

Finally the room gathered in attention to bow and curtsy at the arrival of the royal herself. The Quene motioned her hands, letting everyone relax back into their seats, whilst the two remained standing. Quene Eliinor finally settled herself at the head of the table

The Quene sat through Aurelia's presentation, pursing her lips, occasionally nodding her head as she listened to her requests. In the end, as Aurelia had predicted, the quene agreed to each one.

"You will have your requests. It is, after all, your right as the heir's consort, to take part in governance. And seeing as how you are human it is not unreasonable for you to see to the care of your people. However, as you are just a consort, Illandriil must be present at all hearings, and as heir, he has the right to veto any decisions you make. I trust that he will council you rightly, that such an instance will rarely happen but this will provide the Dominion with some assurance."

Judging at the look upon his mother's face, Illandriil could tell the only reason why she so readily agreed was because she believed that he would be able to control his mate in all things concerning humans and that he would ultimately side with the beliefs of the Dominion. She had no idea just how wrong she was.

"I agree to this" said Aurelia after quickly glancing up at Illandriil for guidance and receiving a slight reassuring nod that seemed only perceptible to her. "In return, you have my support. I will take my place as my husband's mate, and my role as the Source."

Aurelia took Illandriil's hand as he leant his own strength and energy to her abilities, finally working together in harmony.

The feeling was wonderful, for the both of them, a immense rush of power as the magical channels in her brain seem to open wider allowing for a greater flow of magic than she had ever been able to achieve on her own.

The stone map glittered and slowly a land mass just beyond the Elven Islands faded into view. Just past the Sea of Dreams. Something about it was different, as the magical map ebbed waves on it indicating the land to be long since banished beneath the sea. A haunting mystery to which the Elves themselves could never solve. The Great Sinking.

The room lit up with hopeful smiles, even the Quene's lips were turned up slightly. What they had just accomplish was remarkable. Without knowledge of the Faë lands, this would have been impossible to achieve by even the most powerful of mages. But together her magic was tinged with the power only known to their Gods. Aether magic. Illandriil leaned in and gently placed a chaste kiss to the side of her forehead.

"What happens now?" Aurelia asked

"Now we plan" Said the Quene.

###

Epilogue:

"Hiding from your party?" Illandriil said as he approached Aurelia from behind. She was staring out at the night sky deep in contemplation that she hadn't noticed the sound of doors opening and closing. He had found her tucked away in their quarters from the gathered nobles inside the ballroom celebrating her name day. The one thing humans and elves both seemed to enjoy. "Funny I thought humans enjoyed celebrating their name day." He mused wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

"Sorry, I just needed to get away from in there." Said Aurelia as she leaned into his embrace, pressing her back to his chest. Her voice sounded sad almost melancholic, like she was deep in reflection.

"May I know what has your mind? Is it your name day celebration?"

She lifted her head up to look at her elf as she responded. "It's not that, well I suppose it is sort of that."

There was a pause as they both stared out into the night sky before they finally met each others eyes again.

"It's just that I grow older, faster than you ever will. One way or another I will die of old age, and then what will you do?" she asked solemnly.

His mouth quirked which was not the reaction Aurelia was expecting. "Is that what has taken up my veela's thoughts?"

Aurelia nodded her head, bewildered and annoyed by his nonchalance over such an important matter.

"You have divine blood in you my veela, that makes you immortal, you shall never die of old age."

"Forever 18." He mused.

"But I'm 19"

"I know, but you likely ceased aging at 18. Besides forever 18 sounds catchier." His mouth twisting upward at his subtle attempt at humour.

Aurelia laughed looking up at him as she did but it was quickly replaced with a frown at the thought of him eventually dying and leaving her. His thumb and finger gripped her chin, caressing her soft flushed cheeks.

Gods he really did love hearing her laugh.

"Don't fret my veela, I'm a Seeker. Our lives have been tied together since the very beginning. My purpose is entirely dependent on seeking you out. I stopped aging the moment I binded myself to you." He explained, realizing the reason for her sudden distress.

"Forever 118" he mused.

Aurelia jolted in surprise. She never heard his age before now and never gave it much thought. He's how old? She turned to face him, giving him a startled, questioning look. He had to look at the very least twenty-five if not younger. He cocked a eyebrow in return as if she were overreacting.

"You're how old?" She asked, voicing the question in her head.

"One hundred and eighteen" He responded amused at the look on her face. "Nearly a century older than you." He scooped her into his arms and carried her to their bed, slowly undressing as he did.

Settling her in their bed, he chuckled at her dumbfounded expression as he moved to undo the clasps of her dress, pulling it over her head. Discarding the fabric on the floor with a carefree toss to the side.

Aurelia's mouth gaped at how nonchalant he was being. She had figured he was older she just never realized by how much. Before she could really say anything further.

He pounced.

End Note:

Wow you actually made it to the end! Let me be the first to say, congratulations and thanks for reading!

Personally, I think this is a pretty satisfying end, if I do say so myself. All the major plot points that needed to be resolved have been with enough leftover for the sequels. which I hope to post before next busy season? No promises.

I've found that writing can be pretty therapeutic, so I'm definitely going to keep posting. I've already got half of the outline for Sea of Dreams (the sequel to The Seeker and the Source) written. I've also started writing a, a non-con story about Selkies, that may take place in the same universe. I won't promise that any of my later works will be as long as The Seeker and the Source. It may not look like it but it has 78,500-ish words, most novels have about 40,000. I'm sorry my dyslexia can only take so much.

I'm also playing around with a few ideas outside the Seeker/Source Universe. A demon and magic story, a wizard story that isn't entirely focused around the couple. I actually wanted to do a story in the Omegaverse, (had a pretty fun plotline written up) but oh GOD I'm hesitant to touch that lest it get compared to The Mountain. Sorry, I know, need to let it go, despite my beliefs that this story is entirely different I do genuinely still feel bad. Also while I don't believe there are such things as alpha and beta dynamics, if there were, I would most definitely be a beta which would make writing from an alpha perspective kind of hard. And I say this as a somewhat self-assured 31 year old man.

Spoiler Alert For those of you interested in what happens in the next story, or if I never get around to releasing it. Just so there's closure: essentially they would have gone after Akash's sphere and parts of it would have centered around Malloryn and Cerrella's relationship, which I hope you guys picked up on. TBH they're my favourite couple they just haven't had the spotlight on them yet. (Plus Ciri is my favourite Witcher character, which is where Cerrella gets her name.) The Quene dies (sorry, actually, nevermind, not sorry). Which will leave Illandriil as king and Aurelia suddenly thrust into a position of power she's not exactly ready for. Of course more drama will ensue as this is going to still be written with heavy non-con themes. Also for those of you who have asked. No sadly Aurelia will not be getting pregnant. (But the main protagonist in the selkie story will be getting pregnant as her partner wants to breed her, and breed her often.) So if you have a fetish for procreation like I do, sit tight, with hope I'll be able to get Oceandeep out in the next few months.

Anyways keep your eyes out for The Sea of Dreams. The next installment of The Seeker and the Source coming out as soon as I've figured out the last of the story details. Actually let me know through feedback or comments if you'd like something episodic where I post parts once every month or so, or would you rather wait the half a year it may take me to write the full thing and have it all at once.

- C