The Self Discovery of Emily Ch. 01

Story Info
First part of the "The Self Discovery of Emily" series.
2.4k words
4.25
1.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This text is a work of fiction and all similarities to real people are purely coincidental.

Chapter One - The Trip

Hi, my name's Emily. I'm a 22 years old girl, and this is a story of how I got to know the real me.

Before all this happened, I was your typical nerdy student, always worrying about the lectures or exams and never having the time for fun. Boyfriends were the least of my worries, and I felt no desire to go out with any of them. They were just too childish and immature for my taste so I spent most of my days buried in books.

My life got turned upside down during my last year of university, when I went on a student trip. I found great reviews of a small travel agency that was organising two week trips to the mountain region of Switzerland so I made a reservation. The reservation form felt a bit strange, requiring a fair bit of personal information and even my picture, but I later forgot to ask anyone if that is a common thing nowadays since I haven't travelled anywhere in ages. What probably attracted me to this specific trip the most was the part of the ad that said it's for students who want to experience new thrills.

And since I lived a pretty boring life until then, I decided I'd go on this trip with an open mind, even if that meant stepping out of my comfort zone, to see what exactly am I missing on. Now that I think about it, the ad said suspiciously little what exactly the trip was about, but I just assumed they meant thrills of skiing and snowboarding. To make this big trip more exciting, I decided I'm mature enough to travel alone.

When we landed at the airport in Switzerland I found out my suitcase had been lost in the transit. As an apology, the travel agency decided to upgrade my accommodation free of charge and put me in a luxurious villa instead of a regular hotel where the rest of the group was staying. Still feeling brave about this whole travel-alone thing I gladly got in a cab that took me to a villa in the Alps. After arriving there the first thing I noticed was how far away it's from any neighbours as it was located high in the mountains.

To my great surprise they took away all my electronic devices when I arrived there and a tall handsome man who said his name was Mr. Wolf told me he's the owner of the travel agency I travelled with and I'm there as a birthday present for his wife. That last part confused me but I concluded that I must have misunderstood him because of his foreign accent. After they brought me inside the villa it was already past bedtime, so they served me late dinner and then I was shown to my suite. They told me to take a shower and not to leave the suite until the next day.

At first I felt a bit suspicious but they all acted with a lot of respect when interacting with me like I was an honoured guest so that dismissed most of my worries and replaced them with confusion and then curiosity. Since my suitcase got lost I was provided with various new clothes that were waiting for me in my suite. A bit strangely, all the clothes there were exactly my size.

Mrs. Wolf

Mrs. Wolf visited my suite in the morning just as I finished dressing up. She was a tall woman in her early 40's with lightly freckled pale skin and long blonde hair wearing white blouse and black skirt. The beauty just radiated from her and I felt in awe in her presence. Her voice was warm and friendly as she introduced herself. Then she explained that she wants me to be her personal assistant for the duration of my vacation. At first I was confused as she obviously had more than enough money to hire an experienced secretary but she told me in a mysterious tone that's not the kind of assistance she would want from me. At that point I definitely suspected something was wrong, and the feeling of fear started to creep into me.

After that, she questioned me about my life, my romantic relations and my sexual experiences. Since I had no way to contact anyone I knew and no way to leave I was scared of what might happen to me if I don't cooperate. So I answered all her questions honestly. It seemed she was particularly satisfied when I told her that I was still a virgin. When I answered all her questions she requested that I take off all my clothes so she could "inspect" my body. Frightened of her towering appearance I did as she wanted. She then surprised me by taking off her own clothes and then started her inspection.

She began by looking at my face closely, glazing over my lips, eyes and ears with her gaze while commenting that her husband made an excellent choice. At that point I started to suspect that my lost suitcase might not have really been an accident and that I was brought here on purpose. As she moved her view to the lower parts of my body, my cheeks started to blush as I wasn't accustomed to showing my naked body to anyone. She whispered in a soothing voice that I should try to relax and that absolutely no harm would come to me when she saw how stiff I was. Then she spent some time looking at my breasts from all sides, admiring their shape. Unbeknown to her I was admiring her body at the same time although still feeling discomfort caused by being naked in front of a stranger.

Seemingly satisfied with what she saw she asked me to turn around a few times, looking at my ass in motion and commenting how nice it was. Blushness in my cheeks was increasing and getting mixed with a strange feeling of pride as that beautiful woman in front of me kept saying how good looking my body was. Next she asked me to spread my legs a bit. My heart started beating faster and the shocking realisation that I might actually be enjoying showing my private parts to this naked woman I just met took me completely by surprise.

That was totally out of my character and for some reason I can't explain, that forbidden act of forced nudism had a strange effect in the area between my legs. Was I really just starting to get turned on by what was happening?! While I was fighting with the confusion in my head, her eyes were already examining my crotch region admiring what was there.

Without saying anything she softly blew some air at my lips down there and that caused a ripple effect that shook my body. The last bits of my uncertainty vanished with that action as it was obvious now that my body felt the satisfaction from all that was happening. She must have noticed that as she brought her nose just a centimetre from my pussy and with her eyes closed she inhaled deeply. The blissful smile that formed on her face suppressed any reflex to move away that I might have felt at that moment. Instead, it caused the powerful tickling sensation that was happening between my legs to overwhelm me.

My cheeks started to burn red and my hands started to tremble. Feeling like something wild had awakened inside me and took control of my body, my arms reached for hers and I put her palms on my breasts. I felt an electric shock as her hands made contact with my breasts. She held her palms motionless for a few seconds, breathing heavily and looking deep into my eyes. It was obvious the arousal was starting to take her over as an expression of lust started to form on her face.

She caressed my breasts for a few moments and as my nipples began to harden, she took that as a sign that I'm ready to take this further. She moved her mouth close to one of my nipples and touched it with a tip of her tongue. I let out a deep moan and her tongue started to dance around my nipple making it more and more wet with each motion. I didn't even think about pushing her away or trying to stop her as I was then already bewitched by her and a complete lack of resistance towards her actions felt like my only option.

Then things started to spiral out of control rapidly. After licking both of my nipples she proceeded to suck on them. As she did that her hands were softly squeezing my breasts. That's when I started to feel my sensation of arousal turning into an unstoppable force of lust taking over my body.

She obviously felt what was happening with me so she moved one of her hands from my breast to my pubic hair. Her caressing it and gently playing with it made my knees tremble so she whispered into my ear that she wants me to sit on the side of the bed. Feeling her warm breath on my neck had a hypnotic-like effect on me and at that moment any resistance towards her actions I might have thought about vanished completely.

I sat on the bed looking at her with a burning sensation in my cheeks and a newfound desire in my eyes. Her hand was already starting to pet my lips down there. When my moans were getting more frequent and deep she started to lick my neck. That sent another electric shock down my whole body which felt like it ended deep between my legs.

I wasn't ready at all for what happened next. She put her tongue in my ear and started to swirl it around. It felt like she's doing that just to distract me from her finger which was moving slowly between my wet pussy lips making rounds around my clitoris and then going up and down between the lips again. All my body allowed me to do at that moment was close my eyes and let her take me further down this uncharted path.

As I was getting more and more ecstatic and started to moan more she brought her mouth a few centimetres above mine and surprised me by gently spitting a bit of her saliva into my moaning mouth. Tasting her spit instantly took me over the edge as it must have fulfilled some dark desires I never even knew I had. My body then started to convulse as I reached the climax. She put her other hand around me, holding my shivering body while still gently moving her finger between my pussy lips.

Her Offer

A few moments passed before I regained control of my shivering body. I asked her why she did that, and she answered that it was my welcome gift. Not sure if she meant her spit or my orgasm, as I was grateful for them both.

After we both regained our compostures, she asked if I felt violated by what just happened. Without any uncertainty in my voice I told her that I did not, and instead it was one of the greatest satisfaction I have ever experienced. She then said it is her wish to train me to free my mind from shackles of chastity and allow myself to experience pleasures that I deserve. She further assured me that my wellbeing and safety are her utmost priorities, but she will also push my boundaries a little when absolutely sure I'll enjoy what's to come next, as to let me experience new feelings and satisfy the needs I never even knew I had.

After those words I felt a little bit of fear of what all that entails, but my natural curiosity and newly awakened desire for pleasure quickly overtook my brain. Still under the impression of what happened between us just a moment ago, I told her to let me think about it until the end of the day. I also asked her what will happen if I refuse her offer and she told me that I would be welcome to spend the rest of my vacation in the villa free of charge, but I would not be seeing her or her husband again. She then gave me a kiss on my forehead and told me she'll visit me before bedtime to hear my decision.

After taking a shower I spent the rest of the day wandering the villa exploring the huge interior and meeting the servants working there. Enjoying the fresh mountain air helped calm my worries of how this vacation would unfold. Still, for the whole day my mind kept rewinding the memories of the morning, each time making me more sure that I don't want that to be my last and only encounter with her. Although I just met that woman, in just a few moments with her she made me feel like a teenager falling madly in love.

I was reading a book I found on one of the shelves when she entered my suite late in the evening wearing black evening dress. She brought me my electronic devices back and put them on the table next to me. I could see fire from the fireplace reflecting in her smooth oiled skin. She sat on the armchair across from me, spreading her legs a bit, almost like she intended to sway my decisions by showing me she had no underwear on.

I gathered my thoughts and told her that I decided to accept her offer. A mysterious smile took over her lips as she told me she already knew I would. Then she walked to my armchair and after taking a book from my hand and throwing it on the floor, she gave me a deep kiss. My eyes closed as the wetness of her tongue met mine. Our tongues started to dance around touching and licking each other in harmony. After half a minute of this intensive kissing she told me to take a good rest as my training begins in the morning.