My Adventure into BDSM Ch. 01

Story Info
Small steps into bdsm.
829 words
4.1
15.3k
5

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have been smarter when I agreed to meet B, after all he did say what he wanted during our first meeting. But I guess I was thinking with my pussy rather than my brain.

B and I spent quite a bit of time getting to know each other online and over the phone. I thought it was a pretty good experience, we talked about what seemed like everything one could talk about in the lifestyle. I have to admit that after my failed marriage and one previous boyfriend that I really wanted to experience more of a slutty or whorish side. I might have shared that too soon with him but I think me saying that lead me to our first meeting which was overwhelming for me.

Let me step back a bit and talk more about my prospective Master's conversations together. I met him on a bdsm dating site and liked his profile because it resonated with me. He was honest and open about not knowing everything but still seemed very much in control. I think that is the one thing that drew me to him.

I found myself telling him things that I would never say to anyone. Things like I want to have sex with other people and the fact that I don't even care who they are. I knew he would like that because he was really looking for someone whorish. I said that to him but did I believe it myself? Why did those words come out of my mouth without me really thinking? What was happening to me?

Once I agreed that I would like to serve him, I was given tasks. Some were pretty easy like, writing slut or whore on your tits and photographing it and then put them on the dating site for others to see. He started to send me these bras which weren't really mean for coverage. Shelf bras are really meant to show breasts and nipples I got a number of them and threw out the old ones. I had to wear them all the time and with a tight tshirt. These bras were always such bright colors that you could see where the bra ended and the tits began! Once I got used to those, I had to add o-rings on my nipples so that my nipples would protrude through my shirt. At first I was embarrassed when I saw people looking at me but there was a part of me that really liked it.

My next step was to add anal beads which he said would help with butt plugs later on. I found myself concentrating on hard nipples and a full ass while I was out. It did take me some time to learn to walk like I didn't have something in my ass! But I have to admit, I liked how it felt.

The last step prior to meeting was for me to get used to wearing a dildo 24/7. I ordered some panties that had a remote control dildo with a clit stimulator. He said that I have to get used to stimulation when I might not want it. But I think the real point was to have me feeling full. So as soon as the beads and dildo were removed from me, I wanted them back in.

It took me some time to get used to the arousal and blatant sexual objectification but I didn't say please stop, I hate it. Maybe I had something wrong with me that I liked the objectification.

We talked about sexual safety and that people would be wearing condoms. We had sent each other clean STD tests to prove we were clean.

The night of our first meeting, I was to wear a hood with just the mouth open and a blindfold. I was also instructed to wear headphones so I could not hear anything. We were to meet at a hotel, I got there first and put the key card on my car window so that he could come in. I made sure that I was showered and shaved.

Ideas ran through my head as to why I said I wanted to fuck strangers and not know who they are. Who does that? What was wrong with me? I seemed more concerned about have cocks in me than if I was mentally prepared.

I didn't feel anything until someone touched my leg and I almost jumped out of my skin. I thought I should have waited until they knocked on the door. I could not tell who was there but I left it up to my Master. I trusted him.

The first thing that I felt is someone kissing me, which I did not really expect but of course, I kissed back. Kissing can be quite erotic. I then felt my legs being separated and a cock shoved up inside me. I didn't know who it was. My Master or someone else?