The Self Love Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
Janice, the apartment manager, walks in on me masturbating.
1.1k words
4
3.9k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my Open Letter to Anja Josephsen, I had told her about the role she played in one of the more embarrassing moments of self-love. In chapter 2 of the Self Love Chronicles, I'll revisit that incident in more detail.

In Chapter 1, I told the tale of the first time that I had ever been caught masturbating by someone and the embarrassment and shame I felt afterwards. What makes this second incident just as if not more embarrassing was that I took precautions from getting caught and it still happened.

I remember the morning that this incident happened because I had the day off from work for the Martin Luther King Holiday and had the opportunity for once to sleep in and spend the morning nice and cozy in bed. As a man in my mid-20s, I would always wake up with an erection and would always be horny in the morning. On a normal day, I'd would usually pleasure myself in the shower, using soapy water smooth out the stroking and as the mechanism to clean up after I had reached orgasm and shot my load. On this particular morning, I was going to do it from the comfort of my bed with some audio and visual aids to create an environment for me masturbate.

The very first thing I did before I started was to go to the door and make sure it was locked so nobody was going to walk in on me. Once I did that, I turned up the thermostat in my apartment so the room was a comfortable and warm temperature. It was the year of El Nino, so southern California was a little colder than usual during the winter with a lot of rain.

When the room got warm enough, I took off all of my clothes and was completely naked for this session, put on some music, grabbed a magazine, and got back into bed. I went to one of my favorite magazines, the December 1992 issue of Penthouse. This was the issue that had Gennifer Flowers on the cover and featured inside the magazine as one of the photo spreads, but this particular morning I wanted to look at Anja Josephsen, the Pet of the Month. I set the magazine to my left, opened it to Anja's photo spread, and started playing Shania Twain's Come On Over CD. Shania herself was a staple of my masturbatory fantasies so having her music playing definitely set the mood, and I was also using it to cover up any moaning or other noises that I make during masturbation so I couldn't be heard through the walls.

I had my two ladies for this morning: Anja and Shania. I started stroking myself with my right hand as always while I used my left hand to flip through the pages of the magazine. God Anja was gorgeous. The first picture I gravitated to of her didn't even show her face. She was sitting on a couch with her legs wide open showing off her beautiful pussy, wearing black knee-high leather boots, a dark red top with a string strap, black gloves that went up past the elbow and a diamond collar. Her head was arched back but the image so arousing. I opened my legs up to mirror hers and gently fondled myself. The picture on the right had her in a while bra, panties, garter, stockings and high heeled shoes with a knowing look in her eyes as to what I was doing? "Wow, Anja, you're so beautiful" I moaned, just under the volume of Shania serenading me.

I continued to stroke for Anja, turning the pages back and forth, admiring and worshipping her body and looking right into her eyes telling her that I loved her. It wasn't long before it happened again.

Out of nowhere, I hear a yelp and an "oh my." I look over to my right and I see Janice, the apartment manager at the door to my bedroom with her hands over her mouth and completely startled and surprised to not only see me home, but completely naked stroking my penis. She quickly turned to her right and ran out of my apartment. Unlike with Cheryl, I wasn't close to orgasm and the mood was completely killed as I lost my erection.

Since everything came to a crash and I once again stunned at being caught in my own apartment with my penis in my hand, I went to take a shower. Once I was in the shower, the hot water, soap, and the thought of Anja and Shania got me aroused again. Since I had no visual aid for Anja, my attention turned to Shania as I fantasized about her in that sexy outfit from Man I Feel Like A Woman video and started fondling myself in the shower. It took a little longer but I finally got to release and shot right on the shower floor for the soap and the water to wash everything away.

Once I got out of the shower and got dressed, I went into the living room and saw that there was a message on my answering machine. It was Janice, apologizing for what had just happened. Just after I finished listening to the message, the phone rang and I picked up. It was Janice, calling again.

"Hello Brad?"

"Yes" I answered.

"It's Janice. I'm so sorry about what happened. There was a mix up with a message for a maintenance request I got late Friday and was checking to see what work needed to be done. The request was for apartment two forty, whoever took the message wrote down two fourteen."

"Oh?"

"Yes, I'm so sorry. We usually go into the units to determine what work needs to be done before we put the maintenance order in. I knocked but got no answer so I let myself in. I heard music from the bedroom and said something again but didn't get a response."

"It's not the first time something like that has happened. It wasn't anyone from the management office, just someone else." I told her.

"I'm sorry that's happened to you before. I promise you that nothing like that will ever happen again. I wanted to call and personally apologize."

"Thanks for the call." I said, before hanging up.

I wasn't sure what else to say and wanted the phone call to end. After being caught masturbating, twice, in the same apartment, by two different people, I didn't want to stay there and moved out shortly afterwards. I will say that in both instances, the ladies that caught me were both attractive women. If this had happened 20 years later, like with Cheryl, it would have been a huge turn on and I would have cum in front of her like I did with Cheryl.

Fortunately, future incidents that would happen elsewhere had much more better endings.