The Self Love Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
The Origin of The Nickname "Masturbation Superstar".
1.4k words
4
1.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years have passed since I left the apartment complex I lived in and I had found a nice condominium. Here, I was still living alone, and there was absolutely nobody that was going to walk in on my while I was masturbating in my home. That however, didn't stop me from putting myself in a position where I could get caught, and this time I was a little more brazen, and, as it turned out, not as embarrassed or ashamed about what I was doing or what might happen if I got caught.

The condo had a back yard, and the way the landscaping was set up, it provided complete privacy from anyone walking by on the street. It did allow for some socializing between neighbors. You could see into the neighbor's yards on either side, but it wasn't a complete and unobstructed view, with some trees allowing for some shade in the yard and some privacy.

One summer afternoon in August, I happened to be in the backyard doing some yard work and watering when I noticed my next-door neighbor, Jenna, and her friend Nancy, both in the backyard in the backyard in their bikinis sunbathing. They were both back from college for part of the summer and were getting ready to head back for their sophomore year. They were both beautiful blondes, but were different in quite a few ways. Jenna, was the tinier and more petite of the two, with sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, but had a very sexy and athletic figure. Nancy, had bleach blonde hair, pale skin, green eyes, and long long legs. She had a super model's body.

The moment I saw them, I started to move away from the fence that separated the two yards and moved back just enough where I could see the two of them, but where they wouldn't notice or see me. They both looked absolutely beautiful and sexy just lying out on a couple lawn chairs while listening to some music while they were sunbathing. I should have, could have just spank banked them and made my way inside for a masturbation session, but instead, decided to stay outside and ogle them. Knowing that nobody on the street walking by could see me, I thought I'd just do it right there. I unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts and let them drop down to my ankles, then pushed my underwear down as well. I then lifted up my t-shirt so my nipples were exposed, letting the hot sun warm up my chest, crotch and legs.

I took my left hand and started running it across my chest and brought my fingers up to my nipples, taking my time to tweak each one. In no time at all, my penis was raging hard standing at attention for Jenna and Nancy. That's when my right hand made its way down between my legs, with my fingers gently curling around my rock hard cock. I started to gently slide my hand up and down the shaft, minding not to go all the way up the head. The head is too sensitive and I wouldn't be able to hold or control myself if I touched it. It felt amazing and completely liberating to be standing in my backyard in a state of partial undress with my dick in my hand for these two lovely ladies.

My sexual fantasies first started with Jenna. I pictured Jenna with pigtails, in a catholic school girl uniform, just like the one Britney Spears once wore in one of her music videos. Jenna started to tease me with her girl next door beauty, telling me to take out my cock and stroke it for her in her honor. Who was I to resist or say no to that. I slowly and gently stroked to that image with a huge smile on my face, all while trying to stay out of their sight as much as possible. God, it felt sooooooooo good to fondle myself for her. I was wondering if she had a guy who she was seeing in college and what sort of things she had been doing her first year away from home. The thoughts sent my mind everywhere and I had to slow down a bit so I didn't cum too fast. In the middle of this, Jenna, got up and walked inside, leaving Nancy all alone in the back yard.

My attention went to Nancy and conjuring up a sexual scenario and fantasy about her came pretty quickly. In addition to her bleach blonde hair, green eyes, and pale skin, she had the loveliest ruby red lips and my eyes were immediately drawn to them. The thought of those lips wrapped around the shaft of my cock ratcheted up my sexual arousal and excitement that I had to completely stop for a moment. I took my hand off my penis and it was twitching before I started again. I moved my left hand down between my legs and started playing with my balls and running my fingers through my pubic hair. This time I changed my stroking technique on my right hand to one that I developed when masturbating to Hilary Duff's Maxim magazine. As I slid my hand up my shaft, the index finger of my right hand went underneath the head of my penis right on the frenulum. There was already moisture from the sweat from my hand and the hot sun along with some precum that had built up on my head and was starting to drip down the shaft. I changed my grip, taking the tip of my index finger and rubbing the tip of it in small circles over the frenulum, a technique I named "The Hilary" after Hilary Duff. I was pretending that the tip of my finger was the tip of Nancy's tongue swirling over the head of my penis and flicking and touching the frenulum. The intensity level increased and I knew that I wasn't going to last much longer.

I wanted it, I wanted Nancy, and I wanted to blow it and cum for her.... HARD. As I continued with "The Hilary", my left hand went back up to my nipples and I started tweaking them again to get me over the top and as always, the nipple play put me right over the edge. My breathing was so heavy, but now, as an older, more mature and more experienced masturbator, I was able to control myself and without moaning or screaming out Nancy's name and proclaiming my love for her, I let go and shot three ropes of cum (and I mean SHOT) onto the grass right in front of me, letting my see spill all over the ground as I gazed at Nancy's heavenly body. WOW, it was intense, incredible and amazing being able to gaze upon her while pleasuring myself. After my orgasm subsided, I pulled up my underwear, zipped up, buttoned up and buckled up my shorts and went inside for a shower. I was hot sweaty, dripping with cum and completely blissful. That, I thought, was the end of that.

A few days later, I was in my backyard when Jenna came outside into the yard, saw me came up to the fence and said hello. I went up to the fence to say hello to her and chat. That's when she dropped the bomb on me.

"You know Brad, I can see into your backyard from my bedroom window" as she pointed upward towards it "and I saw you the other day...." She stopped there and just smiled at me. I looked at her and then realized what she was referring to.

"Oh. Ohhhhhhhhh" I replied. Strange thing this time around was I was not embarrassed or ashamed at all, probably because I wasn't interrupted in the middle of such a private moment. "I'm surprised you didn't say something or call me out on what you had busted me doing."

"Actually, I wasn't sure what to say at first, but then you intrigued me. You're not the first guy I've seen do it, but you were definitely better at it than the other guy I've watched. He rushed to get done while you took your time. You really seemed to enjoy it and you were very good at it." Jenna told me.

"Wow. I'm flattered. I kind of feel like a star." I told her.

"You were a superstar. A masturbation superstar." Jenna told me.

That was the birth of the nickname "Masturbation Superstar." In the years past whenever I've run into Jenna or Nancy, they affectionately just call me "Superstar." None of our mutual acquaintances or friends know what means. It was always our little secret. Now you all know.