The Self Love Chronicles Ch. 04

Story Info
The sportscaster and her movie rental
1.2k words
4.13
1.3k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long ago, before the internet, one had to go to your local newsstand to buy adult magazines or to your local mom and pop video store to rent adult movies (Blockbuster famously never had them). In those cases, there was always someone working the counter at these businesses that knew what you were buying or renting. I used to wonder what those people working the register thought about one's purchases or if they even remembered given the number of customers he or she would see in a given day. I had done both in my youth and I honestly couldn't remember who anyone was or what they purchased, with the exception of one very special lady.

One evening when I was working at a video store during my college years, a lovely blonde had come up to the counter wanting to open up a video membership. I had her fill out a form and asked for two forms of ID for verification and proceeded to set up her membership. She looked very familiar and when I looked at her license, it came to me where I knew here. She was the weekend morning sports reporter at a local cable sports network!

I struck up a conversation with Deanna (that's not her real name, but for the purposes of this story, this is the name I'll use for her) while I was setting up her membership, mentioning to her that I watch her every Saturday and Sunday morning when she would do her reporting. I asked her what it was like, if she got to games or did reporting outside the studio or if she was just an anchor. She said she would like to do more reporting in addition to her work at the news desk. Her current gig was her first jobs and was thankful for the opportunity. Then I asked the question we do for all new memberships: "Will anyone else be renting on your account?" She said "No, it will be just me." My first thought was "YES! She's single." I finished setting her account and rung up her first rental, which was the 1992 romantic comedy "The Cutting Edge." Deanna left the video store and I would see her in from time-to-time renting films of various genres. Her selections were pretty conservative and didn't go for anything risqué, controversial or non-mainstream. Then one morning I made an incredible discovery.

If I work on the weekends, one of the first things I would do would be to gather up all the movies in the overnight drop box, check them in, rewind them if needed, and stock them back on the shelf. One Saturday morning, after watching her do the sports wrap-up earlier in the morning, I went in to open the video store. While checking in all the movies I scanned one of the tapes and her account came up. The movie was the Christy Canyon, Jennifer Stewart movie "Passages 3." Oh wow, Deanna rented an adult movie and dropped it off in the overnight slot just before she went into the station to do her show!! In addition to that, she forgot to or didn't bother to rewind the film. I checked in the movie, but didn't rewind it or put it back on the shelf. Instead, I set it aside so I could take it home that evening and see what my lovely sportscaster was watching the night before.

When I got home that evening, I had dinner, then got settled in the living room, and put in the videotape for "Passages 3." I thought to myself, "what scene was this stopped at that Deanna watched and got turned on by?" I pressed play and the first thing I saw was Peter North stroking his hard on and cumming while Jenifer Stewart was fingering herself. "Oh my, this is what my lovely sportscaster was turned on by." I started to think that the night before she was watching this very same video and masturbating. I drew the shades closed in my living room so nobody could see into my living room, then stripped down naked. I rewound the film back to the beginning and started the movie. The opening scene had Christy and Jennifer jogging in the Hollywood Hills, close to where the Hollywood sign is. I know that area very well now.

Within the first five minutes we were into the first sex scene. Jennifer and Peter were there in the hills and I watched as Jennifer pulled down Peter's shorts, exposing him. The anticipation was turning me on and my penis got rock hard. Jennifer proceeded to give Peter and amazing blow job that I slowly stroked my penis to. I started to moan and emote. "Oh Deanna, is this what you like?" I said out loud. I started to fantasize about Deanna sucking dick with the exact same technique as Jennifer did in the movie, with me being the beneficiary. "I can only imagine what you were doing last night, masturbating and fingering yourself to the same thing that I'm watching right now." I know everyone masturbates, but now the thought and confirmation that Deanna does it and to exactly what turned me on even more. "I wish you could have told me; I would have loved to have spent the evening with you watching this movie, touching ourselves, and maybe each other."

The scene moved on where Peter was taking Jennifer from behind and thrusting his hips into her amazing body. I started to slowly thrust my hips into my right hand, humping or fucking my right hand. My attention turned to Jennifer. "Oooohhhh Jennifer, this feels sooooo gooood." Then I spoke to Deanna as if she were in the room with me. "I'd love to be your hand fucker Deanna. You can watch me for your enjoyment and entertainment. I'm a better masturbator than Peter North or any other pornstar."

I made it to the end of the scene where Deanna had left it. Jennifer and Peter were now both masturbating in the outdoors. Jennifer had licked her fingers and was now rubbing her clit. "Is that how you did it Deanna? It must have felt so good." Peter was now pumping his hard on, and I was matching his strokes and rhythm with my own hand. "Deanna, I'm close to cumming." I waited until Peter was going to shoot and at the same moment I let go. "OOOOH GOD I'M CUMMING DEANNA. IT'S FOR YOU, ALL FOR YOU." I ended up shooting cum on my coffee table, making a huge mess, thinking about what Deanna's orgasm felt like when she masturbated.

The movie continued on with some boring scenes before Christy had her first sex scene. That gave me time to recover before I started it all again. The thought of Deanna renting that movie and masturbating to it is burned in my mind. I wish I could have been with her that evening and shared the experience with her in person. Instead, I got to enjoy it, and her by proxy. Whenever I bring up that scene on a steaming site, I always do a split screen so I can have the video and a picture of Deanna on my screen at the same time so I can enjoy all of them. I'm glad that I was able to discover this side to her and wish I could tell her that I know, that I understand, and that I don't think any less of her.