The Semen Bar

Story Info
Blaine expected the worst at the slave market.
5.3k words
4.67
16.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex.

*

This short takes place in the Dystopian Era of the UniFed universe. Several thousand years after the fall of UniFed, Humanity now lives on the fringes of a cross-galactic alien alliance. Classed as a form of livestock and commodity, humanity has no legal legitimacy in the United Alliance. They scrape out a living salvaging scrap, pirating Alliance tech or engaging in any other profitable acts of crime. Any humans caught by Alliance forces are either killed or sold as slaves. This means that there is a robust slave trade in Alliance space. Humans can be seen fulfilling many different roles in alien society.

***

This wasn't what I thought my life would be when I was bought at a seedy slave market on Damrix Prime. I figured I was destined for the mines or the gladiator pits. I looked around the dimly lit prep room. Nude men milled about as they tried to ready themselves for the night's work.

We all shared this common space. Large cushions were scattered about. Piles of colorful fruit sprawled atop polished silver platters. The room was tastefully decorated with dark woods and luxurious textures. Liz'ere favored dark but warming colors. Deep reds and browns were split by shining platinum fixtures that let out a soft golden light. In fact, if it wasn't for the manacle around my ankle shackling me to the wall, one would never know that this was, in fact, a gilded prison.

Most of the men had been here much longer than I had. I wrinkled my nose at the musky scent. Liz'ere wanted her stock to be kept au naturale and prohibited bathing. As far as I knew, none of us were gay but we weren't exactly here to please each other. None of the men bothered to conceal themselves. I might as well get used to it. This was going to be the rest of my life. I sighed. I should be grateful, I told myself. There were far worse roles for slaves to fulfill. Butterflies danced in my stomach. This was my first show after Liz'ere acquired me at the night market. I remembered it so vividly.

***

Memory wiped the world away. I scowled through the bars at the nearly deafening cacophony of barking alien voices. Dozens of different beings clamored together as the hulking gorilla-like creature lifted my cage and hooked it crudely on a crane so that I could be hoisted up and displayed. A slim and nude creature with obsidian colored skin and a white mask-like face raised one set of its arms and struck a podium sharply with a poly-synth baton. The clamorous crowd settled down. They shifted about impatiently as they waited for the creature's introduction. Fortunately, the being spoke Common.

"I am extremely excited to share this specimen with you all. This one was salvaged after his annoying scrap ship was taken by The Apex mercenaries." Its voice lilted between mocking contempt and jaunty, musical excitement. I rattled the bars to my cage but with a single flick of its wrist, The Overseer sent me writhing to the floor of my cage in agony. I howled as pain erupted in every single wretched nerve fiber in my body. Damn it they must have given me a pain implant, I thought helplessly. It was a common way for the aliens in the United Alliance to control their slaves. The crowd howled and hooted their amusement and The Overseer smacked the podium again.

"Normally, The Apex would have killed any rats that dared attack our great alliance, but even they saw the value in this one. Just look at him! Have you ever seen one in such excellent shape?" The alien loudly proclaimed as it gestured at intriguing parts of my body. The baton lingered around my groin. I felt my cheeks heat up and my guts twisted in shame. I tried to cover myself but the chains on my wrists wouldn't let me.

"Look at him trying to cover himself. Isn't it adorable?" The cacophony of noise that emanated from the crowd had to be laughter. Fuck me... this was humiliating.

"I doubt I need to remind you all how delightfully large and full his member is." The thing crouched low and its voice sank into a sultry purr. "I've rarely seen such a magnificent male!" Then it leapt up in jubilation and barked out what sounded like a laugh. The crowd erupted in gibbering and several of them grabbed their own groins and gyrated their pelvises. Jesus fucking Christ they looked ridiculous...

"I won't keep you waiting any longer. I'll start the bidding at 5,000 credits!" It raised its arms as if in invitation and struck the podium one final time. The crowd exploded in animated barking. Each alien flailed its credit chit in the air as if it could win the auction solely by how animated its bidding was. My eyes shot across the crowd and my heart pounded. A massive hulking thing cloaked in shaggy, greasy looking hair drove its way into the crowd so that it could snarl its bid. Its pungent reek hit me like a hammer. Id smelled waste vats that presented a more pleasant aroma. Spittle flicked against my face and I winced. It was also rather obviously male. Its genitals hung low beneath its hunched frame. I shuddered. A much smaller creature that looked like a monkey crossed with a snake chittered at the massive monstrosity, only to get splattered into pale yellow goo beneath its foot. Oh fuck me... please don't let big and ugly over there win... I pleaded to whatever messed up god might care.

The crowd got more and more violent and frantic as Big and Ugly vied for his claim on me. Any challengers too small to be intimidating were threatened or squished. Any bidders too large to squish were met with a vehement snarling of bids. I couldn't even keep track of what I was selling for any more. My heart thudded in my chest. It really looked like Big and Ugly was going to win when a burst of startled gasps smote the melee of angry alien bodies into silence. The crowd parted.

I admit she didn't look like much. Liz'ere presented a slim humanoid figure. Her skin constantly seemed to shift between shades of blue, purple and green. Her shapely form was accentuated by clinging folds of luxurious orange fabric. Her clothing did nothing to conceal her four taut breasts. I had noticed that most aliens only wore clothing to accentuate their natural features rather than obscure them. Humans seemed to be the only ones that cared for modesty.

Her white tresses embraced her body like a cloak. Her face possessed an almost reptilian quality. Her mouth extended in a short muzzle and delicate fangs peaked out almost shyly. Her eyes were keen and attentive. They were a mesmerizing vortex of shimmering gold flecks and whorls. I actually thought she looked kind of cute. I wasn't ashamed to admit that most humans were more open to fucking aliens than fucking one of our own sex. A dull ache of desire throbbed in my groin. I pushed those thoughts away. This was definitely not the place for that, I growled at myself in annoyance. Stupid penis.

Her intense gaze quickly appraised me as the crowd tensed in apprehension. Clearly she was well known in these circles. The aliens hadn't expected her to partake in the bidding it seemed. Big and Ugly had been quite literally crushing the competition and she looked pretty crush-able to my untrained eye. Even I caught myself holding my breath and leaning forward a little too intensely. The Overseer trembled. He was barely able to contain himself. That got my attention more than anything. This intriguing mistress was someone of power in this world. She turned towards Big and Ugly.

"You and I both know you aren't going to win this. Not even a Kavlorian could intimidate me into conceding this auction. I will have this one for myself." Goosebumps erupted on the back of my neck and chills fled down my spine. I moaned as the ache in my balls intensified. Her voice... oh my god... It was like god himself came down to give me a blowjob. It was a heavy, throaty thing as smooth as silk but there was something else too. I had heard that some aliens had such intense pheromones that they could induce arousal at will in those around them.

Even the massive thing wasn't immune. He looked torn between rage and confused arousal. His own member rose to the occasion and he groaned in impotent need and rubbed it slowly with a massive, meaty hand. Liz'ere stepped forward and he fell to his knees.

"That's right. You couldn't lift a hand to me even if you tried," She purred at him and pushed his hand away from his massive cock. She held it lovingly in both hands and brought the tip against her heavy blue breasts. He shuddered and shot pre-cum onto her. She let out a giddy little moan and rubbed the tip of his bulging cock between her tits. He panted heavily and thrust his pelvis desperately. I found myself rubbing my own erect cock as I watched. A distant part of me wanted to stop but it was forgotten beneath the lust that demanded release.

They moaned together and she squeezed and massaged his slick member. He whimpered at her touch. It almost looked like she was going to let him finish when she reached down and gave his balls a sharp squeeze. He yelped and the illusion was broken. A psychic wave of revulsion slapped the arousal right out of me. I looked down and suddenly felt nothing but shame as I stared at my own cum slicked hands. What the hell was that? Was she telepathic or something? The Kavlorian howled and crumpled to the dirt. He clutched his groin as if he'd been mortally wounded there but there was no blood or bruising or any other sign of harm.

She stepped right up to me and bared her delicately pointed teeth in a grin. Her golden eyes met mine and it was like I was peering into an impossibly deep pool. There was so much more to her beneath the surface. I desperately wanted to know more.

"What is your name human?" She asked with a cool arrogance that betrayed her diminutive exterior. I blinked at her. I was still recovering from her little show. She didn't betray even an ounce of impatience. In fact my confusion only seemed to make her grin wider.

"Uh... M-- My name's Blaine." I stuttered at her. Jesus Fuck I had never been struck dumb like this. I was like a horny teenager trying to work up the nerve to ask out the hot scrapper he liked.

"Good. Well then Blaine, I think you are going to like what I have in store for you." She laughed and turned to the Overseer.

"I'll give you 67,000 credits for this one. If anyone would like to challenge this, I invite them to do so to my face." She gestured widely at the crowd as silence fell. They only stared at her in mute horror before slowly backing away. The Kavlorian was still writhing in the dirt. The Overseer seemed frozen in time. She raised a spiky brow ridge at him in a weird mimicry of a human raising an eyebrow.

"R-- Right," The Overseer stammered much as I had. I couldn't help the smirk on my face. I didn't feel so bad now.

"Sold for 67,000 credits! This human is to be prepped for transport to a location of Liz'ere's choosing!" It announced. The crack of the Overseer's baton brought me back to reality.

***

I blinked away the vivid thoughts and settled into the plush pile of cushions. I hated to admit that so far my life of slavery was much nicer than my life as a junk scavenger had been. I suppose that all depended on what was going to happen next though.

The other men had risen to their feet and were shifting about restlessly. Their once animated talking was reduced to furtive whispers. I understood the change almost instinctively. It was time for work and our mistress would tolerate no disobedience. I too rose to my feet. The chain around my foot clinked softly. The heady scent in the room thickened. It was almost like I could smell fear. Time passed impossibly slow as my apprehension mounted. The butterflies in my stomach churned frantically. Footsteps thudded softly. My nerves nearly screamed. I swallowed. The doorknob clicked and opened and our Mistress stepped inside. The dim light caused her skin to deepen to a rich blood red.

"Alright boys. It's show time." She said. Her voice was thick with a heady hunger. She wandered around so she could appraise us all again. Several large aliens wearing poly-synth armor stepped in behind her. The other men avoided her gaze. She lingered longer on me.

"I am especially excited to see how you perform, Blaine." She leaned forward and whispered in my ear and ran a silky hand down my chest. I shuddered and felt that same dull ache in my loins. She held up a bright red leash and teased me with it. She ran it slowly over the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. I tried to yelp in surprise but her mouth was a hot need against mine. I loosened beneath the gentle touch of her tongue. God she tasted so sweet...

I gasped when she disengaged. She let out a delighted little laugh and clipped the lead onto the collar that embraced my throat. She turned to one of her guards.

"I like this one." She giggled as the guards retrieved the other men for her. The guards took the others out and my Mistress waited to lead me out. She was saving me for last. I swallowed nervously. My cock was already at half mast as if it was confused whether it should be horny or scared. My vision narrowed until all I could see were the bodies in a line in front of me. I was counting how many were left before I would step through those mysterious silver doors. Three... Two... One...

The bright golden light sent a sharp pain into my eyes. I wasn't ready for the change in brightness. Tears blurred my vision and I had trouble blinking them away. I was pushed gently up onto a platform and I felt a flurry of hands touching me as they removed the leash and clicked a new set of chains around my wrists and ankles. My arms were raised above my head. I tried to wipe the tears from my eyes but found I couldn't lower my hands. I tried to lift a foot but realized I couldn't move my feet much either. The chains weren't tight enough to be uncomfortable but weren't loose enough for me to move on the platform or cover any part of my body.

I finally managed to blink the wetness away and was met with a confusing sight. All of the men were chained to platforms of their own. They stretched out in a line on either side of me. The room was dark except that each man was brightly lit by a beam of golden light. The wall behind us was richly painted in floral designs of black and white broken now and then by a brilliant splash of red. Each pedestal was partitioned by a pane of glass that somehow gave the illusion of intimacy without obscuring anything of the scene on either side of me.

A steady rumble of alien voices pressed in around me. If I squinted I could make out some shapes in the darkness. Much like the auction, there were aliens of every species here. Some were seated at tables towards the back. Others milled about beyond reach as they eagerly examined every inch of our nude bodies. A faint whiff of exotic food tickled my nostrils.

I suddenly felt intensely embarrassed and exposed. I tried to cover myself but the chains frustrated my attempt. They clinked again and this only drew more attention from the crowd.

"Oh, Liz'ere what a lovely young buck!" I heard a soft voice purr in Common. "He is untasted yes?" That word twisted with a strange implication.

"Oh yes." I heard Liz'ere giggle with delight. "I wanted to save this one for myself but I couldn't bear to keep him from my treasured friends." the words kissed my ears like the brush of silk. I shivered again.

"Might I have the first taste? I can pay of course." I heard the first voice again. It was a pleading thing. It was met with a hearty laugh.

"Of course. You heard her ladies. She's claimed the first taste from my newest young buck!" Liz'ere announced to the crowd. A chorus of disappointed voices replied.

"Alright, the night has begun. All of you have paid your dues. Feel free to enjoy my stock at your leisure." Liz'ere's voice thickened and I started to feel woozy.

A figure stepped into the light in front of me. The alien was female. I suspected that all of them were. She was bursting with curving flesh. She was one of the more human-like aliens I had seen. If anything it was exaggerated. Her body formed a familiar shape but her breasts bulged away from a very compact body. Her waist tightened almost impossibly before bursting out from impossibly broad hips. Her legs were much longer than a human's and were dense with compact muscle. Her arms were likewise much longer and had a couple more joints than normal. She had them folded against her lithe stomach. Her skin was a dark gray covered in even darker rosettes not unlike an extinct cat called a leopard from Old Terra. Her face was almost cat-like as well. She also had a sort of shortened muzzle and tufts of soft fur shot out from her cheeks. Her impressively long pink tongue dangled from her cute little mouth as if in concentration.

She panted heavily as her wide blue eyes roamed over my flesh. Dainty canine teeth betrayed her ancestry as a predator. Everything I had seen of alien society told me that I shouldn't underestimate the small, cute ones. My heart accelerated into a frenetic thud.

She flattened her ears against her head as she stepped close. The iridescent fuzzy ovals flicked about. It was almost like she was nervous too. She unfolded her arms and laid a tiny hand with too many fingers against my chest. I flinched, not knowing if she was going to harm me but she only rubbed my skin. Her skin was incredibly soft like the finest of velvet.

It wasn't until she stepped onto the platform that I realized just how much smaller than me she was. She reached up and buried her nose into my arm pits and breathed in my scent. Her hands disappeared behind me and I felt them embrace my ass. They kneaded my cheeks and I shuddered against her but my cock still remained limp. The alien bent down to smell my groin but seemed baffled by its soft shape. She let out an odd little frustrated chitter. I looked over at the other men. They were already erect. I turned away and my cheeks flushed. I felt somehow inadequate even if that was ridiculous. This whole thing was ridiculous. What could these aliens possibly want from us?

"Sometimes the bucks need a little gentle coaxing. Don't feel bad little one. Even the veterans over there were shy once. Try licking his member. They can be tempted into readiness in a way that our own males cannot. We don't even need to waste precious pheromone." I heard Liz'ere say softly from somewhere in the darkness.

The female alien squeaked and nodded as she knelt before my groin. My breath sped up. I felt a soft wetness down there. I looked down. I couldn't see what she was doing. Everything was obscured by her dark, furry head. I noticed idly that she had a long tail that ended in a long and bright tuft of black and white ringed fur. It flicked back and forth with excited intensity. The spots of fur seemed to only draw ones attention. The majority of her body was covered in a fine downy fuzz instead.

Her tongue was long enough to wrap around my balls and I felt them tighten in a gentle squeeze before she took my cock into her mouth. A wave of pleasure started building deep inside me.

"Oh god...." I whispered as I felt her hungrily licking my cock. The more I hardened beneath her, the more excited she got. I felt her hands on my ass again. Each cheek was being kneaded by persistent hands. She pulled my hips forward as if she couldn't get enough of me. She stopped sucking me for a moment so that she could gently massage my balls with her tongue.

I heard myself moan deeply as the pleasure grew. She took my stiffness back into her mouth and sucked it with a long and slow rhythm. My cock pulsed with need. My balls ached. It was almost too intense. I felt her part my ass cheeks and slip a damp finger inside. I cried out. I hadn't expected that. It hurt at first but somehow she knew exactly the right spot to probe and my yelp of pain drowned beneath a helpless cry of pleasure. I suddenly needed to cum so bad that it hurt.

12