The Semen Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I found sweet release though, she stopped sucking me and met my gaze. She smiled innocently up at me with those impossibly wide blue eyes as she probed my asshole, sending bolts of pleasure right through my desperate cock. Ugh... fuck me... she was enjoying this too much. She reached down between her legs with her other hand and slipped a couple fingers inside herself.

I growled with impotent need. I wanted to take my aching cock and plunge it right between those legs. I wanted to see the look of startled surprise as I pinned her beneath me and had my fill of her loins. She let out a happy little purr as she slowly slid those fingers in and out of herself in plain view. She raised her leg over her head so that I had a better view of her genitals. Goddamn, she was flexible.

Thick pussy lips rippled against her fingers as if they needed even more inside. Her clit was much longer and fuller than a human's and it squirted a thick fluid now and then. She pushed those fingers in again and chirped with pleasure. She closed her eyes and swayed with each slow thrust of those fingers.

"God damn it... finish me." I moaned in Common as my crotch swayed in time with her fingering. Her other finger was still an incessant pleasure in my ass. It teased fresh new agonizing waves of need from me. I was reduced to whimpers and grunts as my cock quivered and dribbled pre-cum.

The alien shuddered and chittered loudly in what I could only guess was an orgasm. I moaned in frustration. I wanted to be the one to make her cum. I wanted to hold that tiny body against me as I came inside her. I rattled my chains in a futile attempt to reach her. She pulled her fingers out of both of us agonizingly slowly. I gasped as it came free of me. She stood up and slipped the fingers she used to pleasure herself inside my mouth. Her gaze never released mine. I suckled at the sweetness of those fingers and slowly rubbed my cock against her body. She giggled and then reached down and pulled the tip of my dick against those rippling pussy lips. I moaned as they sucked at my twitching need. She was dripping wet down there. I could feel her heat against my cock.

"Please... Please take me..." I choked out a whisper. She didn't oblige and instead just rubbed my manhood against her slowly. So slow that it only left me desperate for more.

I whimpered in frustration. She placed a finger against my lips to hush me. She turned around and gave me a full view of that incredibly large and full ass. It was far more ass than a human body could have contained. She coiled her tail loosely about my waist. I panted heavily. What was she going to do? I dangled there befuddled as her cheeks spread of their own accord. She unfurled those strange arms and reached up to grip the chains above my head. She hoisted herself up, her powerful tail acting as leverage and she wrapped her strange legs about my waist. Suspended backwards like this, she chittered happily and ground her voluptuous rump against my swollen cock. I shuddered and moaned. I didn't know how I could satisfy such a massive bouncing ass. My cock twitched every time it touched supple wet flesh. I had a nice view of her gently bouncing breasts when I peered over her shoulder.

Her wetness dripped down my legs. She was so hot and juicy. Fucking christ, I needed to be inside her. No matter how much I tried to spear her with a well-timed thrust, she somehow flexed away. She could bend her body in ways I never dreamed were possible. She would arch her back and flex her hips so that only the very tip of me pushed inside. It was maddening. My balls were so full of pent up cum that they throbbed in time with my heart beat. She let out a little giggle as I moaned louder.

I was about to try again when she twisted around. Her wrists rotated a full 180 degrees and she twisted her body and shifted her limbs so that she faced me with her legs wrapped tightly around my waist. She bared her teeth in a mischievous smile and tightened her legs, pulling me inside. I nearly screamed. I choked it down and gasped. I couldn't catch my breath. Her pussy was like a hot tunnel of dripping silk. Firm ridges of flesh pulled against my cock and I buckled against her. I was nothing but a helpless body dangling on my chains.

She threw her head back, let out a delighted little trill, and buried my face against her soft breasts. She arched her pelvis impossibly far beneath her until I could see my cock plunging between her legs. She wasn't as heavy as I thought.

I got my legs beneath me again but I was on my knees. I couldn't bring myself to push her away so I could stand. Instead I merely gathered enough of myself that I could thrust into her slowly. Her body moved with mine as she cradled my head. I felt tears trickle down my cheeks. I never wanted anything so much as I wanted her. I pushed myself deeper inside. Her embrace was oddly comforting. I was a slave but fuck if I even cared anymore.

We shared the same breath for a time. My world had contracted until it contained only the space between us. Her soft black form blocked out the harshness of the light. I watched myself as I thrust in and out of that tight pussy. Her wetness shimmered on the subtle veins of my cock. I wanted to massage my balls but I couldn't free my hands. Oh they ached so much with trapped cum. She kept the pace slow. She wanted so savor every bit of my need. Every time I would try to thrust faster or harder she would pull away until I was forced to slow down if I wished to remain inside.

The wave of pleasure built until there was no stopping it. It was going to break. The alien seemed to sense this and reached down to rub my cock between thrusts. It seemed she was done dragging it out. I bucked against her as I exploded inside. She cooed blissfully in my ear and massaged my balls and let some of it release within before she slid me out and dropped lightly to her feet in front of me again.

I groaned at the light as I quivered and spasmed on the chains. My legs gave way again and I just dangled there. The air was cold surprise to my dick after spending so long in her dripping wet warmth. I felt something press against the bottom of my dick and nearly panicked before I looked and realized what it was.

A crystal goblet. The little alien was pressing a goblet against my manhood to collect my cum. She reached out a tentative hand to rub my genitals slowly. My body was wracked with orgasms. Each one was a blade of pure pleasure that sent me bucking and quivering. My whiteness spurted into the glass over and over until I had filled the first one. A hand passed the little alien a fresh glass and she milked more from me.

I panted and shuddered. Each time I thought it was over, she would coax more from me with her hands. I didn't know how that much cum could come from me. She didn't stop until my cock stubbornly resisted her hands with slow quivers. I was tapped. Spent. There was nothing left.

I watched in a cloud of pleasant numbness as Liz'ere stepped into the light and clinked a glass full of cum with with the little alien. The both shared a smile and took a long sip. Their faces lit up with excitement.

"Oh Liz'ere this is excellent!" The little alien blurted out. She stared at the glass in wonder. "It's so sweet and smooth! I think I even get notes of Kryx Fruit and Goldenwine. How did you do it?" Liz'ere spent a moment admiring the glass for herself.

"Honestly, I'm not so sure myself," She admitted with a bit of surprise. "I just knew the minute I smelled him that he would produce an excellent bouquet. We have been experimenting with different care routines lately. I've found that our bucks produce the most delicious batches when they are well cared for." Liz'ere's words were thick with innuendo.

"You've done well Blaine." She bared a toothy grin at me. I blinked at them.

Wait... I thought to myself... So I'm a slave in... in a Semen Bar? The thought crashed through my mind leaving only confused debris behind. Part of me wanted to feel offended. We should care about dignity right? A much bigger part of me said screw dignity.

If my version of slavery meant being chained up so aliens could please me for my cum while I live the height of luxury, I was ok with that. Sure as hell beat the mines. I watched the two of them as they savored my cum. Their faces lit up with joy as they discussed the different notes and flavors in the same way the folks at the bar discussed fine wine. I wasn't even listening anymore. I was just basking in the warm pleasure of release.

A few moans and yelps wafted over and kissed my ears. I glanced over at the other men. Every one of them was either being pleasured or relaxing after finishing. Ecstatic aliens fawned over them with glasses full of cum.

I closed my eyes. Yeah... everything was gunna be alright.

12