All Comments on 'The Semi-Ethical Mind Controller'

by Olddirtyman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very well developed author

One of the best written stories I have seen here. Good job! I will look for more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

Looking forward to more from you.

arampantsmurfarampantsmurfabout 9 years ago
Refreshing

There are very few "semi-ethical" mind control stories here, so this was a welcome change from the brutal domination and harem collection. Those stories have their time and place, but this was really enjoyable, and one I will definitely return to. I hope to see more, both from you and of this story.

RedJohnnyRedJohnnyabout 9 years ago
Funny thing is ...

I spent most of the time when she was at his house thinking, "19 is just too young for the ways she's acting. The author should've made her a little older for this behavior to be more believable." Then I got quite a surprise there at the end!

Very enjoyable read. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good!

I'd love to see more of this world if not this character

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1about 9 years ago
Loved it!

Loved the pace. Loved the world. Loved everything. Great story! Thank you for writing it!

gemman1gemman1about 9 years ago
Nicely Done

Very nice. Enjoyed the hell out of it. If this is just a one parter or part of series. nicely done.

OlddirtymanOlddirtymanabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You.

Thank you for the kind words, everyone. I had started this as just one short story. But, I seem to have created a universe in which much else can happen. The back of my mind is working what that might be.

What is certain is that we have not heard the last of Howard, Daisy, and Lianne.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Glad to hear

That we haven't heard the last of Howard, Daisy, and Lianne. I very much loved this story and can't wait for more.

silli_artiesilli_artieover 8 years ago
wonderful!

What a wonderful story! Not only a mature exploration of issues, but well written, sexy, with a wonderful twist, and ending with hope for the future.

...and just what are the fourth group?

If the Muse moves you to continue with this, please do -- but don't force it, as it's wonderful as it is.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A neat new twist to life’s main game. I really enjoyed it even if I saw her being a powerful person too.

I missed on the neighborhood milf though but that part was superfluous anyway.

A solid 5 stars for a novel new twist.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOlddirtyman@Olddirtyman
Olddirtyman was born. While this has been disputed by many leading experts it is nonetheless true. The rest, as they say, is history.