All Comments on 'The Seminar'

by Dreggenne

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very interesting and unusual scene. Very well written. Explains emotions, and shows the scene from both parties. Keep these descriptions cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
SUCKS

You can't write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A contrary opinion

I disagree with the previous critic. I am not at all interested in the whole pony genre, but I found this extremely well written and a great read. Don't let the negative reports get you down. You write well and pace your story well. A solid 5 from this old fart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not really my kind of story, but very well done

I'm not really interested in pony girls, but I think Dreggenne does a good job in writing the speaker and girl as characters - allowing us glimpses into their minds, and doing a nice job of making their actions flow accordingly. These characters seem real, so nicely done!

nit2gethernit2getheralmost 9 years ago
Surprised

I too am not onto the pony thing and was surprised how intrigued I was. fantasies are just that. If it wasn't one someone liked then stop reading. I found it different but good.

DreggenneDreggennealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for all your comments. (Even the you suck one as it made me laugh. I aperciate all honest reactions) This is my first lit story and I am so glad many of you are enjoying it. I will upload part 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pretty good.

I have zero interest in this pony thing, but I read all of this anyway and it did turn me on. You do write well and your story was pretty hot. The only criticism I have is that you made her give in too easily into the sexual part. She's frightened and stressed so there might have been more conflict and taken longer. Just my opinion. Well done.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 9 years ago
I too enjoyed it

I'm hoping part two has a bit more angst from the more rebellious of the demonstrators.

Very well written and the emotions of the girl and the control of the ringmaster were beautifully done.

Now...let's see some friction :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous