The Senior Streak: Pt. 02

Story Info
Jeff's embarrassing ordeal escalates further.
2k words
4.61
10.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Authors note: all persons depicted/described/mentioned or unmentioned in this story are 18 years or older*

Jeff lay there naked, frozen, face down staring at his crush's feet. He was stuck in shock unable to move. He slowly looked up to see more than a dozen pairs of female eyes all looking at him in all his glory. Most of them had looks of shock with jaws on the floor, some covered their eyes peeking through their fingers, others covered their agape mouths, some had sly smirks, but Stacy had a lascivious smile with narrowed eyes staring directly down at Jeff as though her eyes bore directly into his very soul. She continued to look down at him as she shot him a mischievous wink.

Finally shaking off his shock Jeff moved quickly rotating himself on the gym floor keeping his manhood shielded from the now prying eyes. He stood up with his back turned, rousing (or arousing) the girls behind him, he pushed on the locker room door with all his might but it was locked.

Who the fuck locked the door!!!? He thought desperately to himself. With that the girls began giggling and whispering behind him. He could hear some of what they were saying. He heard comments like "Who is that?" "He has a nice ass." "I wonder what's going on, on the other side? Hehehe."

After about a minute, which felt infinitely longer, he gave up. He stood there naked with his ass facing a dozen lustful eyes drinking in the sight before them, wishing he could just disappear. He then heard a familiar voice behind him "Well Jeff! I certainly like this outfit a lot more than the one I saw you in earlier!" with that a chorus of laughter erupted out of the girls now surrounding the exposed young man. "It looks like you're stuck out here now with nowhere to go but through us..." She said with a sly tone.

Shit! I can't believe my fucking luck! Can't I just disappear!? He stood there willing himself invisible without success. He finally had to accept the situation he was in and face both the proverbial music and the gaggle of giggling girls. Jeff took a deep breath, shut his eyes, used his hands to cover his manhood, and began to turn slowly. When he had turned all the way around he opened his eyes to a vision of the most lustful girls he had ever seen. Each of them drinking in his form, studying every exposed inch of his 18-year-old body.

He stood there dumbly covering his junk not knowing what to do next. If he went forward he would end up in the crowd of horny girls and even though he was quite fit he didn't think he could overpower all of them. He couldn't move, couldn't think, and so he just continued to stand there frozen.

"What's the matter Jeff? You afraid to show us what you got, handsome?" Stacy spoke breaking the silence and instigating another fit of giggles from the rest of the team.

Wait! What did she just say? Did she call me handsome? Jeff felt his heart beat in his chest so hard he thought it would burst out of his chest like some alien parasite. He couldn't think about what to do next he just kept thinking Fuck I'm naked and they can see me! Fuck I'm naked and they can see me!

"Well girls I think Jeff here needs a little encouragement!" Stacy said approaching Jeff slowly with her ample hips swaying, biting her lower lip seductively, and eyeing him up and down. The vision of Stacy approaching like that was like something out of a dream (a wet one!). With that he felt something stirring behind his hands.

Oh no! Not now! He thought desperately to himself. He wanted to break the intense eye-contact he shared with Stacy and divert his mind to something, anything, else but his raging hormones wouldn't let him. Unfortunately, his raging hormones also had another, quite noticeable, effect on him. Before he knew it, his dick became rock hard as he tried to cover it in futility. Stacy looked down at his half-covered rock-hard dick and a wicked smile spread across her face now inches away from him as Jeff hid his good bits from the rest of the girls.

"Wow Jeff! I can't believe you wanted to deny us all the pleasure of seeing that thing! You should let the rest of the girls see! I know they are dying to know what all of you looks like!" She said loudly soliciting cheers from the team. She leaned forward and whispered to him now "Just give them, and me, a little show and I'll make sure you can pass without any more trouble." She said this in a tone so remarkably different from earlier he didn't even recognize it as from the same Stacy. She had a tone of empathy and understanding as opposed to her boisterous enthusiasm she showed earlier.

With that Jeff let his hands fell from his throbbing 7-inch dick exposing himself completely to Stacy. Her eyes narrowed on his protruding manhood lustfully and her jaw dropped. For the first time she seemed to be at a loss for words. After what felt like an eternity she broke her stare and returned her gaze to Jeff's eyes. "There, that wasn't so...hard was it?" She said flashing a Cheshire grin. Her grin somehow seemed to make Jeff's erection point up even more. He looked down at his rigid manhood and its head was the fullest he had ever seen it, practically purple from the internal pressure.

"Well girls what do you think!?" Stacy yelled as she moved out of the way letting the rest of the horny ladies drink in the sight of the perfectly protruding penis. Jeff watched their expressions closely as they reacted to the naked male form before them. A few gasped, a couple smiled as though they were fighting a laugh, some seemed frozen from shock, and the last few bit their lips oh so lustfully.

After a moment of tense silence, a player in the back shouted "Damn Jeff! That thing looks like it's about to pop!" causing the rest of the girls, including Stacy, to laugh. Jeff stood their awkwardly as they laughed raucously at his absurdly hard dick. Despite the shear embarrassment his dick continued to rebelliously defy gravity and even began to throb.

"Look it's moving!" Another player said gasping for air between guffaws. Jeff looked down and sure enough his dick was bobbing up and down from his unabating arousal. He looked back up at the group of girls, who had fallen silent, and watched their eyes follow closely the motion of his appendage as they all fought back the laughter they barely got under control.

"Is someone getting a little excited?" a short senior with massive tits and brown hair asked rhetorically, with a large grin, soliciting some giggles from the others enhancing Jeff's humiliation just a little bit further.

"Mmmm! That sausage is making my mouth water!" A tall thin girl said in the back. Jeff had never been so humiliated and turned on in his life. He couldn't fucking take it! His dick was getting so hard it hurt.

"I want a closer look!" A thunder thighed beauty said in the front and began moving toward Jeff ushering the rest to follow her. Jeff eyes widened in panic and he opened his mouth to protest, but before he could Stacy stepped in front of him facing her teammates.

"Now girls! We've given him a hard-enough time already. I think it's time we let the poor guy go and find some clothes! Besides we need to get back to practice!" Stacy said sternly but still with her trademark boisterous enthusiasm. Jeff was taken aback by this act of kindness by Stacy as he thought she was encouraging their lascivious behavior, even instigating it. Unfortunately for him her back being turned only inches in front of him gave him the perfect view of her ass making any hope that his dick would calm down vanish to dust. To his surprise the rest of the girls seemed to listen to her, though reluctantly, as indicated by their disappointed groans.

Stacy looked over her shoulder at Jeff, stole a brief glance of his dick, then looked him directly in the eye. "You should get going sweetie!" She said with yet another wink and a smile. "Oh, and I'm glad you're enjoying the view!" She said just under her breath before once again smiling lasciviously at his rager as she bounced her booty teasingly. Jeff thought he was gonna pass out there was so little blood in his (upper) head.

He finally snapped out of his trance when she returned her gaze to his eyes and he turned to run back into the locker room. Before he could go he felt a hard slap on his athletic ass causing him to jump. "As much as I like to see those buns again don't you remember that door was locked?" Stacy reminded him. "You're just gonna have to find somewhere else to get your clothes!" She said giddily as she flashed another Cheshire grin at him.

For the first time since his humiliation began Jeff found his voice. "Where am I supposed to go like this!?" He asked desperately. Stacy rolled her eyes.

"You're just gonna have to figure that out on your own sweet cheeks!" She said smacking his ass once again causing him to jump a second time. "Oh! And you might want to get going before Ms. Braun gets back and we'll all have hell to pay!"

With that his heart sank and the true gravity of his situation hit him. Shit! I just flashed the entire volley ball team, and their coach is a stone-cold bitch! He thought fast and began running towards the opposite end of the gym where the closest exit was. Unfortunately for him that meant running through the horny harem that had been tormenting him for the last few minutes.

Despite not stopping him they made no effort to get out his way and many took the opportunity to grab at the naked young man. Some reached for his muscular arms, some ran fingers over his back as he weaved through, and more than a few pinched or smacked his ass.

As he navigated the beautiful bevvy of bodacious babes he heard them resume their commentary on his form. "Aww is the show over already!" "It looks even better up close!" "Not bad from behind either!" "Those are some balls I'd love to bounce around" "You should make this a regular thing Jeff!"

After he finally waded his way through the crowd of ladies he broke into a full sprint to the other side of the gym then behind him he heard Stacy yell "Just look at that booty bounce ladies! Don't be afraid to come back like that every day! I know we could use the excitement!" her comments soliciting a choir of laughs from her teammates.

In a flash he reached the door and quickly exited the gym putting the catcalling girls behind him. Only to realize with much horror that he was now completely nude outside. Fuck! I didn't think this through! What do I do now!?

He began walking aimlessly trying to figure out what he could do next. Do I just go home like this!? It's so far!? He thought and thought until he finally remembered the last thing he thought of before being pushed out of the locker room. The lost and found! I can grab clothes there! Shit! It's on the other side of campus in the main office!

It sucked but it was his only option and so he mustered all his resolve and just as he was about to start running he heard something he absolutely dreaded. "Stop right there! Just what do you think you're doing!"