The Senior Streak: Pt. 03

Story Info
Jeff is caught in his little indiscretion.
1.4k words
4.6
7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Senior Streak part 3

*All characters in this work mentioned or unmentioned are over 18*

He turned to see who was yelling at him and his heart sank. He once again wished he could just disappear, but with no success. It was the stern, fiery, and furious Ms. Braun. "You little pervert! What on Earth are you doing out here with no clothes!"

Panicked Jeff turned to her with his hands up and about to explain his predicament, "Wait! You don't under-" but before he could finish she yelled once again.

"Oh my god you have a boner! You're actually getting off on this aren't you!" She screamed enraged. Jeff looked down and sure enough his erection persisted stubbornly. "You picked the wrong school to streak you fucking deviant!" she continued, while grabbing one of his arms.

"Listen it's not my fault! Someone pushed me out of the locker room like this and locked me out!"

"A likely story! And I'm sure they made sure you stayed naked too!"

"Well they did steal all my clothes and the towels." Jeff replied sheepishly.

"Hm. If you're telling the truth then why do you have that!" She said point directly at his horizontal handle. "If you're so embarrassed then how are you so aroused!?" She said with a scowl.

"I-I-I don't know!" He said scared out of his wits. The truth was he had no idea why this whole situation had this effect on him, but the evidence was clear enough. "Please just let me go! I promise I'm just trying to get some clothes and go home!"

"Not a chance perv! You're going to get severely punished for this! I'm going to take you to the office where you can explain yourself directly! Before I do that I'm gonna do what your parents should have done!"

"Wait, wha-" before he could finish his question she brought down her free hand hard on his ass causing him to jump and let out a little yelp.

"What's the matter? You can't handle a little punishment you pervert!" She said wickedly with a subtle smile. She struck his ass on the other cheek now soliciting yet another yelp from the captive young man.

"Please! I beg you just let me go and you'll never see me again!"

"A likely story! Even if that were true you wouldn't learn your lesson! Now shut up and take it like a man!" She yelled slapping his ass hard once again, now smiling openly and wickedly.

Then seemingly out of nowhere an air horn went off causing both of them to turn in the direction of the sound. For a brief moment Ms. Braun loosened her grip on Jeff's arm, Jeff noticed and acted quickly ripping his arm from her clutching claws. She turned back to try and grab him again, but he was just beyond her reach. He started a full out sprint and she pursued like a predator after its prey.

He ran as fast as he could through the main courtyard, luckily since it was after school it was practically empty. Only Jeff and his pursuer were running as far as he could tell. He sprinted with all his might, his boner bouncing the whole time. He could tell she was only a few seconds behind him.

"Get back here sicko! You're only making it worse when I catch you again!" He huffed and puffed his way across the courtyard staying just out of reach of the ball-breaking bitch. He ran toward the door to the main building hoping he could lose her in there.

As he approached he thought in a panic. Please don't be locked! Please don't be locked! And for the first time today his wish came true, as he clutched the handle and pulled it yielded without resistance. Thank god!

He quickly passed the threshold and darted toward a side hallway around the corner. As soon as he was out of the main hall he stopped in a small corner just out of view and hid trying with all his might to slow his breathing to not make a sound.

Less than 30 seconds after he got inside he heard the door open and a huffing Ms. Braun entered. He didn't dare move and actually held his breath hoping she wouldn't find him. He heard her tennis shoes squeak as she walked. With each step it sounded as though she were getting closer. He could feel his adrenaline spiking from fear as she approached. From the sound he could tell she was almost to the hallway he turned down. Suddenly the squeaking stopped. Fuck! Is she going to come this way!?

After a brief moment the squeaking resumed, but now it seemed to be getting quieter. After a couple minutes the squeaking seemed to fade away entirely. Jeff let out a quiet sigh of relief.

That was too fucking close! Who knows how far she would've gone with her punishment! Now to find some fucking clothes! He looked down again and saw his erection was just as persistent as ever. What is wrong with me? With that he began sneaking through the building much like he did that morning, but much more naked.

Unfortunately for Jeff, the lost and found wasn't in the main building but was in the administrative building across the courtyard which meant going outside again. He sighed this time with exasperation as he remembered that little fact. Still he was happy to have some walls around him so he could at least narrow the directions from which he could be seen. He resolved that he would still go to the lost and found but he would get as close as he could to the admin building before he would "expose" himself to the elements.

He began sneaking through the halls quietly listening carefully to ensure that no one was coming. After walking for a short while he reached the main hall again, looked both ways from around the corner, and listened carefully. Once he determined the coast was clear he began tip-toeing his way towards the exit closest to the admin building.

He got halfway down the hall when he heard girlish giggling. His heart sank. Shit! He stopped and listened and could tell they were in a side hallway just ahead of him and were approaching. Thinking quickly, he turned around and began running as quietly as he could manage to the other end.

Just as he was reaching the end of the hallway where he could turn he heard a loud "Oh my god!" and some giggling. Wasting no time, he broke into a full sprint not even bothering to turn back to see who had seen him. He heard hurried footsteps down the hallway behind him as though the girls were running to catch the naked male.

"Hey get back here naked guy!" One of them yelled.

"Yeah let us get a better look at that full moon!" Another added soliciting some giggles.

"Don't be such a tease!" A third chimed in.

Where do I go!? Where do I go!? He panicked. Then it him. The bathroom!

He turned down another hallway and practically dove in the bathroom shutting the door as quietly as he could, locking it, and then he listened carefully.

"Where did he go?" He heard one of the girls say in the hallway.

"I don't know! But did you see that ass!?" She let out a little catcall whistle indicating her approval.

"I know he looked so hot! I wanted to get a better look!" Their comments on his body did little to relieve him of his throbbing predicament.

"Wait! Do you think he went in the bathroom?"

"Oh yeah I bet he did!"

Jeff heard a few small feet scurrying outside the door and he held his breath again.

"Come out! Come out! Or we'll blow the door down!" one of the girls teased as the others snickered. Then he heard them trying to open the door.

"Ah no fair! It's locked!"

"Well if it's locked then he couldn't have gone in there. C'mon girls he couldn't have gotten far! If we hurry we should be able to get another show!" With that they hurried off looking for the naked guy who hid just out of their reach.

Jeff let out a massive sigh of relief and collapsed as he started to feel safe locked in here for the first time since this ordeal began. Just as he was feeling safe he heard the lock in the door begin to move. He jumped to his feet and looked at the door in horror. Before he could move it opened exposing the young man to yet another humiliation. "¡Ay Díos mío!"