The Sentence

Story Info
Girl gets sentenced to slavery unknowingly.
1.7k words
3.79
12.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirS83318
SirS83318
35 Followers

THE SENTENCE

This is a story that came to me one day. I have been working out the details of it for a few weeks. This first chapter is mostly set up without much sex, but plenty of kink to come later. All characters are fictitious and over 18. I wish to thank my proofreader and the namesake for the title character for all her help.

PROLOGUE

The courtroom had been cleared, only one man was there to watch her humiliation as the judge passed his sentence. Leigha had been convinced to plead guilty to avoid a long expensive trial. A trial she could not afford. Now she was here to be sentenced. It had been the worst day of her life, now she was about to pay for her mistake.

It was 6 months ago. It was her birthday and she had been at her friend's house for a party. She knew she shouldn't, but she was driving home after having way too much to drink. She was driving along and had managed to avoid the police when she came to an intersection, she looked away to change the radio station when suddenly there was a car right in front of her. With her reactions slowed from drinking she couldn't stop in time and slammed into it, sending them both crashing to the curb. The other car rolled over and slammed into a tree. When the police arrived she was arrested for DUI and manslaughter the woman in the other car had died upon impact. Now six months later after several discussions with her lawyer and the prosecutor she had pleaded guilty for a lighter sentence, today she was here to find out what that sentence was.

The judge walked in and called the court to order. He explained that he had closed the courtroom because the sentence he was asked to impose was unorthodox and he didn't want it getting to the press. The prosecutor spoke first.

"Your honor, this woman cost another woman her life leaving two kids without a guardian. All because she had been having fun at a birthday party. This is unforgiveable. The state would ask that you honor the agreement we have made and give her the maximum it allows."

Then it was time for her defense attorney to have his say.

"Your honor. This woman has never had any problems with anyone before this. She knows what she did and has extreme remorse for the life she took. She does not have a problem with alcohol and has completed all state mandated programs. We would ask that even though an agreement is in place that you would consider giving her an even easier sentence,"

The judge looked at the man sitting in the gallery and asked him if he would like to speak.

"Yes, your honor, if I may. The woman that was killed that day was my maid and Nanny to my two children. I have not seen my children since the "accident" because I had to send them away to live with their mother. I have been unable to find anyone else I trust to them alone with. This woman's reckless actions have caused an extreme hardship for me and my children. I would ask that for my children's sake you dismiss any agreement and sentence her to the maximum punishment allowed by law."

Now it was the judge's turn.

"Thank you all for your input. I have a tough job, I have to way all the factors and make sure the sentence I impose is fair for everyone, including the defendant. Miss Jackson, your actions that day are reprehensible. You took the life of a beautiful person and deprived two children of not only their nanny, but any contact with their father. However it was your first mistake and it has proven to me that you do not have an alcohol problem and it will probably never happen again. There is an agreement in place. I understand you have not been told what this agreement is, but have agreed to it anyway as long as it does not include jail time, is this correct."

"Yes, your honor"

"Very well. Please rise and I will tell you what the agreement is. But before I proceed I want you to understand that no matter what you think of the sentence is final and you will sign the plea agreement acceptance letter your attorney gives after I have read it to you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir I do."

"Good. Your sentence is to placed into the employ of Mr. Wyatt as his substitute maid and nanny until he can find another one. This will last for a period of not less than 1 year or not more than 5 years. You will quit any jobs that you currently have as you will be living in his home so you are available whenever needed. You will be paid the salary he paid his previous maid but will pay 95% of this salary back to him as restitution. You will be treated as any maid would be and will be granted any benefits he sees fit. This is by no means a slavery contract. It does sound harsh and might be an inconvenience for you but it is a lot better than the 15 years in prison that normally accompanies a manslaughter conviction. You will be given 48 hours to report to Mr. Wyatt's home to begin your sentence. If you do not show up, a warrant will be issued for your arrest and you be sent to prison for a period of not less than 5 years. Any other questions you have will be answered by your attorney. Court is adjourned."

He slammed his gavel down and everyone rose as he exited.

After signing the agreement paperwork, without being allowed to read it. She was given a ride home by her lawyer. He told her he would come back to pick her up to take her to Mr. Wyatt's house at 10am the day after tomorrow. She was to quit her job tomorrow. Her attorney had already gotten her out her lease. He would take care of getting all her belongings stored for when she returns.

CHAPTER ONE

It was the first morning of her sentence. Her lawyer would be here to pick her up in about 30 mins. He had told her not to bother to pack anything as she would have a uniform to wear most of the time and he would have anything else she needed sent to her. When he arrived he quickly put her in the car and began the drive to her new home. As he pulled into the driveway and stopped, he looked at her and said.

"Today things are going to happen that you do not expect. I caution you do not question anything. Everything that happens you have already agreed to. Things are not as they seem and are definitely not as you expected. All will be explained shortly. Now get out of the car, walk up to the door and ring the bell. Then just wait there for further instructions."

Leigha did not understand what he was talking about. She knew exactly why she was here, but the words from her attorney had frightened her. She did as she was told and walked up the walk to a large house and rang the doorbell. When the door was opened she saw the prosecutor standing in the doorway.

"Come in Miss Jackson Follow me, do not say a word do not look around."

He led into a large room with platform in the middle and chairs against the wall. Seated in these chairs were Mr. Wyatt, her attorney, the judge and now the prosecutor. It was the prosecutor who spoke up first.

"Miss Jackson, I know you are confused and frightened to see us all here. It will all be explained, but before then we must get you properly dressed. You will remove your clothes, all of them. Before you protest, as your attorney has already explained, you agreed to all of this. So, remove your clothes or they will be removed for you."

Tears ran down her face as she began slowly removing her clothes and piled them at her feet. When she was down to her panties her and bra she hesitated but a quick look from the men and she removed them also. Now standing in front of the four men she barely knew completely naked the tears came even harder.

Then her attorney stood up and moved toward her. When he got to her he told her kneel and cuffed her hands behind her back. Then he took her clothes and threw them into the fire.

When he returned to his seat, he began speaking in a very firm commanding tone.

"Stop crying. As you have been told you agreed to all of this. I am now going to explain to you what is going to happen and why you have no choice. The paperwork you signed after your sentencing is binding with the courts, that is why you have no choice. If you do not do as you are told then Mr. Wyatt has sole discretion on your punishment. What signed was a slave contract. That was his maid you killed, but she was no nanny there are no children. We have been waiting for an opportunity like this for years. You see everyone in that court room, except you knew exactly what was going to happen. Now let me explain how this is going to work. You have voluntarily entered into a slave contract to be Mr. Wyatt's slave for as long as he wants but for at least 5 years. You will follow any and all instructions no matter what they that are given to you by him or anyone he designates. You will have daily chores to complete and be punished when they are not completely properly or on time. You will have standing rules that you must follow, these will be given to you shortly. You are no longer a person, you are technically and legally the property of Steven Wyatt. He owns you like you would a car or a house. You have no rights or privileges that he does not give you. You will be trained to do things the way he wants. You no longer have a name, from this day forward you will only be referred to as slut or whatever he decides to call you. Now that you it has been explained to you. We will begin your training."

SirS83318
SirS83318
35 Followers