All Comments on 'The Serial Cuckolder Ch. 01'

by shem802

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredible!

You do a great job of making mental pictures in the readers mind. What alpha male wouldn't enjoy taking a woman who realizes she may never have such an incredible experience again! I do hope you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not enjoyable

It was not possible to get off on this story with the main character being so unlikeable. Not because he liked married women but because of the egocentric personality. He was just a plain selfish ass. The sex scenes were well written but......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fabulous!

Over the course of several years reading, this is one of the best written stories I have ever read on this site. Your protagonist may not be likeable but you have made him come to vivid life.

Congratulations!!

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 13 years ago
Didn't work for me at all.

I'm not a huge fan of the cuckold genre, but I've read cuck-oriented stories that really were erotic, even for me.

This one, however, seemed to just be pieced together out of stereotypes about cuckolds and didn't have any life of its own - it just went through the "necessary" motions of a routine cuckold story.

Plus, as another reviewer said, the main character is simply obnoxious. There's art to portraying a confident but not necessarily pathological "other man" - and this story just didn't have it.

Finally, its portrayal of the womanly side of the equation seemed just as one-dimensional as the portrayal of the self-proclaimed "stud." So taken as a whole, there was just no erotic chemistry to it.

Keep trying, though. Unlike some authors, you do seem to put effort into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You obviously get off on such things. When is the happy day that your wife fucks someone else and gets pregnant by them and gives you a little bastard to raise? I hope the little bastard is black. Then every time you go somewhere people will know what sort of 'man' you are. And what sort of woman your whore/slut wife is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fastastic read!

Very erotic and well written. Gave it a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lame even when told from the other side

The reason cuck stories are lame is that no one in them is worth caring about, and rule one of writing fiction is that a character has to connect with the reader enough for the read to care.

In these stories however not a single person is likable, interesting, or even not simply 1 dimensional.

You have the stupid slut wife, the tiny dick wimp, and the big dick asshole. Not one of them can illicit any kind of real interrest from a reader because everything they do is dull and predicable. The only kinds of people read these stories are either a) messed up wimps who need therapy in hopes that they may one day be able to have a real relationship with another human or b) people curious if this is one of the rare stories where the wimp-slut-asshole trio doesn't jut play out the same as so many other stories do.

Unfortunately this particular story did nothing at all to deviate from the wimp-slut-asshole stilted storyline other than try to have it told from another point if view. The problem with this kind of story isn't the point if view, it's that the story isn't sexy, it's just a sad tale of three losers abd their pathetic lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
jaded weakness revealed of writer

your first sick story scored below a 3 and this sickness will be lucky to meet that low score.<P>

Do you need negative attention this badly? Are you truly into male humiliation and self disrespect as a fetish of last resort?<P>

talent wasted on the extremely few few sick subhumans like the writer. Smile sicko - then try to get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you Mr. Mark

cuck bill says " be the Man" - i sure cant.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Thank god it's only a story!

A prior poster said it first: a writer has to have characters one cares about placed in positions of conflict where we care about the outcome. This has none of that. It is about a self-absorbed hedonist without any moral values or constraints. The others are weak willed oxygen thieves. Nothing here to like.

60 years ago, when America was populated by men who understood what that meant. the main character would have met a very timely demise, putting an end to his shenanigans before he reached 30.

Ahh, the good old days.

bluengraybluengrayover 13 years ago
Loved it!

I scored it a five and can't wait to read the further adventures of Mark's other conquests!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
are you sure you're not gay?

Cuz this story sucked major ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story! Well Written!

You captured the life of a cuckolder in it's most intimate ways...I know, because I'm also a cuckolder. I've enjoyed many married women and have had similar dominant experiences as related in your story!

Your obviously experienced pen has captured one side of the essence but there remains another side, that of the husband knowing he's being cuckolded, that's equally as exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
male domme

let hos domination gradually spread to the men as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Magnificent story - you really must continue this series.

HeyAllHeyAllover 13 years ago
Beautiful Writing

I've read all 3 of your stories and you're one of my favorite writers on this site.

I really hope you post a follow up to this story soon.

cheers

NoSuchGuyNoSuchGuyabout 13 years ago
Please more!!!

I know your feelings - I fucked a married woman for 6 years. It was fantastic to smile in the face of the happy hubby und think about what I did to his wife last friday night after his wife finished work ;)

Please keep on writing!

wrc264wrc264over 12 years ago
Chapt 2 - where is it.

Well the title says it is chapter 1, but no chapter 2. What about the little blond he hired and was chasing, and you didnt really descirbe the anal experience very well at all. Go for it.

wrc

bostonwriterbostonwriteralmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

Great, great story! Very well written from a bull's point of view. You absolutely must write more along the same lines, perhaps on the theme of that newlywed.

I know from experience there is nothing quite like taking a married woman. Hottest thing ever.

Please do write more!

newtype2525newtype2525over 11 years ago
Very hot story!

I am glad to see that your writing is on the rise! I'm going though your stories from old to new and I can't wait what else you have to offer! Keep up the great works!

Cheers!

Newtype

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can you give a story a zero?

Because this unbelievably sorry tale deserves a "0".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't understand the bad ratings

I gave you a 5 because I felt you had good character development and really fantastic pacing. That someone could give you a zero is beyond me. Keep up the good work, but you're going to have to mix it up a bit, you can't go back to this well again so soon. Your next premise could be that a scheming wife wants to upgrade from her hubby to your character.

rick_ohrick_ohover 10 years ago
I started to read the story

And I couldn't stop until the end. Very well done. It's good to read one of &quot;these&quot; stories that doesn't have the usual humiliation aspect. Looking forward to more.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Bragging...

When a man braggs about himself, better take care because his day will come! When one day he finds himself alone and with no family, than he'll understand!

arch3rarch3rover 9 years ago

please continue writing this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuck bull hot wife dynamic

I have been a cuck and a bull, many bulls and doms for that matter tend to be a bit pathetic, they need to make themselves feel powerful rather than being powerful, like bullies. Not all..... I have met a couple who are actually just all man lol

Some cucks are pathetic, but personilly I'm so much of a man, who has fucked so many women and men lol giving up control was the only thrill left, like jumping off a cliff!

The author sounds like he needs to feel like a man rather than really being one, hence the story was spoilt

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Shame the author is a bitter cuck. Maybe if he'd spent more time trying to find a loving wife instead of going for the whore he wouldn't have been cucked. You live and learn, bit I doubt he will and writing stories like this won't hide the truth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous