The Serial Predator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There were a few snags in the negotiations. We didn't have all what they needed. I made that completely clear to them. I told them that generally we can get that work done, but it will be for an increased cost. Neither they nor Lance were happy with that. The license was a three-year license for $250,000 a year. I told them that the work would cost them $75,000 but that we would do it for nothing if they agreed to a four-year license. I amortized the $75,000 over four years and basically got an additional year at around an average of $230,000 a year. Both sides won. They didn't go over yearly budget and even got an 8% discount, but the total cost to them was now $1,000,000 over four years instead of $825,000 over three. We probably would have given them the discount for an extra year without any work, but I look at it as if they are financing an improvement in our product and services that we can apply to other clients. I was brilliant."

"Yes, you always did have a sharp mind when it comes to numbers. So what happened?"

"They took us out and could not stop praising me and us. Lance got in on the act. He explained that is why Robert insisted that I come along. I know how to get things done. They praised Robert for sending me. There were four of them and the two of us. We must have finished three bottles of wine and I think I had one all by myself. I thanked them for the evening and as we started to leave, one of them suggested that Lance walk me to my room. We said good night and I truly was not thinking about what they said.

"Lance went up to my floor and asked me for the key. I was going through the motions and just handed it to him. He held my arm and walked me to the bed. I sat down on the edge of the bed, asked him to leave the key and said good night.

"Lance asked me if I needed help getting undressed. I said that I could manage and I must have dozed, but not for long. I felt him taking off my shoes. I asked him what he was doing and he just said helping a bit. Honey, if I had any control, I would have kicked him and screamed at him, but I just let him. He then started to massage my feet and it felt really good.

"Are you sure you want all the details? Or at least what I remember?"

"Yes, I know this is painful for us, but you need to tell me and I need to hear it."

"Okay, as I said he was rubbing the bottom of my feet and then started up my calves. I was in heaven. I was on my feet a lot of the day. You know that when I start thinking I need to pace. Well, I did that in their conference room. Anyway, Lance was really good at massage, but when he started on the back of my thighs, I know I told him to stop. He asked if I was enjoying it and then before I could answer he said that I really deserved it. I said, it's not appropriate. Honey, I have thought about this a lot, and had I realized that I was with a serial seducer, I would have stopped him. I wasn't thinking straight. He asked me again if it felt good and I'm pretty sure that I said 'too good' or something stupid like that. That was all the encouragement he needed. He flipped me over on my stomach and pushed me up the bed a bit. I asked what he was doing and he said he was giving me what I deserved: a 'too good massage'. I was in and out of consciousness. Between then self-gratification of getting the deal done, the wine, the praise and then finally the massage, I was in heaven. I felt him get up on my butt and start massage my back, with my clothes on. I also felt his dick pressing into my butt and I remembered something that Jen once said about his size. It felt good.

"He started to pick my blouse out of my skirt and rubbed his hands on my back. He did this for another few minutes and then I felt him open the clasp of my bra. All I could do was moan. He asked me to get up a bit on my knees, and I complied. I felt him reach around and caress my breasts and it felt fantastic. I hadn't had that feeling in quite some time; not that I am making any excuses. I'm just trying to explain what I was feeling.

"He then went back to my back and started to rub my butt over my skirt. I don't recall, but the next thing I remember was that my blouse and bra were off. I was on all fours and he was rubbing my butt. He then lifted my skirt and started to rub my butt over my panties, occasionally dropping down to the bare skin of my thighs. He repeated this for a while and then I felt his hands come under my panties directly on my butt. I was in a different zone. My skirt was pushed up over my ass and he removed his hands from underneath my panties and slowly took them down toward my knees.

"I was now exposed to him. He started to slowly rub my pussy and I started to come to my senses. I said, 'Lance please stop, I'm married, this isn't right.' He asked how it felt. He said that I needed this release. I was with my back to him the entire time. I never saw him or what he was doing, I then felt him enter me. For a second it felt really good, but that was the wakeup call. He was literally inside me for maybe five seconds when I shrieked, rolled over and kicked him in the chest with all my force. He fell backwards. I rolled off the bed and picked up my panties, ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

"He asked me to come out. I said I would stay in there all night long and scream for security in the morning if I had to. He asked me again and I ignored him. The last thing that pig said was, 'We should do this again sometime, you do have a great ass, just like I told you.'

"I saw him in the lobby in the morning. I wouldn't speak or look at him. I had ordered a taxi. I sat down in the back when he asked the driver if he could share the cab since we were both going to the airport. I said, 'Please no, he's an animal.' The cabbie said, I'll watch over you, Maam,' and pigface got in the backseat with me. I got out and moved to the front. He tried to speak with me in the cab. I asked the driver if he could shut him up or get me another cab. The driver felt bad, he realized that Lance was harassing me. He told Lance that if he opened his mouth the rest of the way, he will drop him off on the highway. When we got to the airport, I grabbed my bag and went to check in. I had a business class seat, but so did Lance. I asked to sit in economy. They told me it was paid for. I told them I knew, but there is an individual who was harassing me and was also sitting in business. I wanted to stay away from him. I knew he would never step foot in economy. When I got on the plane, I explained the situation to the flight attendant and she kept him away from me. I didn't see him when we landed. I came home and dreaded how was I going to break the news to you. I thought about calling the police, but I realized that it would be a waste of my time. So here I am and you can say 'I told you so' and you were right. And I have to live with the memory of that pig forever."

Ben listened to the entire story and didn't interrupt for a second. He got up from the chair, sat down next to Erica on the couch, pulled her into his chest and then she started to bawl.

"I... I'm so sor... sorry," she wailed.

"Shh, Shh, I'm sorry that I didn't listen the first time. It's okay. Just let it out."

Erica just cried.

Abby came running downstairs.

"Daddy, why is Mommy crying?"

"It's okay, Baby, go back to sleep. Mommy will be okay. We love you."

Ben was tearing up.

"Erica, I really do love you, but we still have problems. I don't want to focus on them yet. I'm going to sleep in our bed with you tonight. There won't make makeup sex, if that is what you are thinking, because we still have a lot of issues to work out.

"I had dinner with Robert tonight."

Erica looked up, very shocked.

"He's a good man, your boss. He really likes you and wants you to be happy. Robert told me a bit, but he didn't go into such detail. He did tell me you were assaulted. That is why I wanted to hear from you. I was wrong not to give you the benefit of the doubt the first time, but I will tell you what I told Robert, and that is my problem. You always put me second. Jen and Ben, it's Jen. Robert and Ben, it's Robert. From my perspective I should be number one and you always place me second."

Erica started to choke up again and cry.

"I'm sorry. I need to fix that."

"Yes, you do and you started by resigning and Robert pointed that out to me. I don't know if I would go to such extremes but then again, I don't see how you can work in the same office as Taylor. Tomorrow, I will look for a therapist. Tonight, I will stay with you, but tomorrow night, I will be back in the guestroom. I guess we should say something to the girls. I'm not sure what. Maybe the therapist can help."

"Just please know this, I love you so much. I will fix whatever is wrong with me and us."

"I love you, too. Let's go upstairs."

They hugged for a very long time before heading up.

*****

The next day Ben called different therapists. He tried to get references, but most therapist couldn't provide since many of their clients expected discretion. He did get one therapist to give a few names, and he called them. Of the four men he called, three of them stated that they reconciled with their wives. He was more interested in the fourth couple. He asked if he could speak to both spouses. That wasn't possible, since the husband was very bitter, so he spoke with the wife. She said that they both cheated, but the problems were the toxic environment that led to the cheating. She said in their it was poor communication. There were children involved; a boy and a girl. They had joint custody, but her relationship with her ex was very bad. She ended up marrying the man with whom she had an affair. Her ex-husband had his affair with a married woman, and she chose to stay with her husband, so her ex was left out. Ben thought the similarities about the toxic environment and communication issues was good enough, so he chose Dr. Charles McAndrew. He made an appointment for Friday and hoped that Erica could join. She was very busy finishing up with work.

Erica did call the St. Louis police department. She explained the situation. They said they couldn't do much, since she didn't file a complaint right away and now they were both in NY. She asked if the NYC police department would handle it, but they said, no since it occurred out of state. She asked if at least there can be a record of her call and the explanation provided and they said they would enter it all and email her the complaint.

She notified the client that she would be leaving and introduced Harry. She explained that she was taking personal time and was not sure if she was returning. She would assist Harry, as much as she could, even after she left. She also said that at the time of her trip, she was not planning on leaving. Certain events occurred afterward that caused her to take a break.

She also needed to work on her speech for the benefit. Her last day was going to be Wednesday in two weeks, and the benefit was the following Sunday evening.

She arrived exhausted and was happy to see that Ben was having fun with his daughters when she entered the house.

"Hi, Honey, looks like you are having fun."

"Always with my two beautiful princesses. But now that the queen is home, it's only better."

The girls started to giggle.

Erica smiled at Ben.

"Wow, I guess you'll tell me about your day later."

After the girls went up, Ben told Eric about the therapist and all the conversations that he had with the anonymous people. He said that they had an appointment for Friday at 1:00 in the afternoon. She said that she was really swamped with the handover to Harry, and she was getting very busy with the Benefit.

"Bye the way, will you be attending the benefit in two weeks? Robert really wants you to attend."

"I know, but as I understood, our friend Mr. Taylor will be there, and I don't think it's healthy if I go."

"I guess you're right. Is it okay if I take Jen in your place? She knows Lance will be there, but she'd like to see so many people from the office. She seems to be doing okay and she and Steven get along. She even tells me about the women he dates. They seem better as exes then they were when they were married."

"I thought they were fine married until Jen messed it up."

"People don't cheat because everything is fine."

As soon as Erica said that she wished she hadn't. Although technically she did cheat, she wasn't sure how to define it.

"Erica, it's okay. We know that everything is not fine with us, that is why we are seeing the therapist."

Erica was amazed at how Ben had changed in the past 24 hours. He was doing a much better job of communicating with her. She also realized that was she that caused the issues. She figured as soon as Ben was able to articulate his problem with her, it would be like getting a load off his back. In a way, she was looking forward to the meeting.

*****

The next two Friday's they met with the therapist. It was very difficult for Erica. Charles was trying to get her to explain why her husband was not her number one priority. Ben was very sensitive to Erica's emotions. They decided that the following week, just Erica would attend. She had already stopped working and would have more time available.

The big night was two days away and Ben decided that since it meant so much for Erica, he wanted to surprise her. When he got back to his office, he placed a call to Robert.

"Hello, Robert, how are you?"

"Ben, it's great to hear from you. I'm sorry we won't be seeing you Sunday night."

"That's why I am calling. I'd like to come. I respect so much what you do. I'd like to come for you and for Erica. I know she is bringing Jen. I assume they will be at your table. Is it possible to reserve a seat for me also?"

"You don't know how pleased this makes me, Ben. Of course. Why didn't you just have Erica call me?"

"Can you please let Erica know that you are bringing a guest. I'd like to surprise her."

"It would be my greatest pleasure."

*****

The big day arrived. It was about three in the afternoon. Ben had not seen Erica for the last three hours. The girls were at friends. He secretly arranged for them to sleep at their friend's home for the night. He would pack up and bring over their pajamas, school books and a change of clothes for the following day, after Erica had left. She was busy shifting around tables, working on her speech and getting dressed. Ben knew that she would be speaking early in the evening and he was going to miss that. A few minutes later he heard her clanking down the stairs.

"Oh my god, Erica, you look amazing. Where did you get that dress and those shoes? You never wear heels."

"I spent a small portion of my bonus money on this. Tonight, I guess, is my farewell party, so I plan on going out with a bang. Shame the love of my life won't join me."

"Can't join you, honey, I would love to, but I can't if Taylor will be there and I know he isn't going to miss this."

"Why are you so concerned about him. He shouldn't control our lives. Besides, I have a surprise for him." She said with a big smile.

"I hope you aren't going to do something stupid. There's no way you can conceal a weapon in that outfit."

"Baby, I don't need any weapons; don't worry, it's all under control. I gotta go. Love you."

Erica gave Ben a kiss goodbye and she left. He didn't remember the last time they kissed. Life was in general getting better. Though the therapy sessions were difficult, he started to feel better about everything. He was still very nervous about the evening. His plan was to show up for dancing and dessert.

*****

Erica's speech was a hit. She introduced Robert and he really got emotional about how people with special needs could be functioning members of society. Most of the funds were raised for community awareness and inclusionary programs. The evening was going well. Jen and Erica both saw Lance from a distance, but they stayed away. At the buffet Lance snuck up behind Erica.

"Well, I'm not sure what looks more enticing to eat, what's on the buffet, of what is in front of me."

Erica expected some crude remark.

"Oh, sounds like some high school kid, how's the suspended life, loser?"

"I have been replaying our night of love together over and over. I am ready for round two. You are a feisty one, but that bubble butt of yours is one of a kind. I especially love that beautiful little mole on your left cheek."

"Well maybe next time you can finish the job. You certainly don't know how to please a woman. After all those stories I heard, very disappointing."

"Oh, so you heard stories from your nitwit friend over there." He was pointing to Jen.

"Leave her out of this, chicken-shit. This is between you and me."

"Well, what do you propose?"

"Ha, you going to just have to wait, but you better be ready."

With that she walked away and went back to her table.

"What did he want?" Jen asked

"He's just being himself; he'll get his later."

"What are you going to do?"

"Jen, it's all under control, and when I am done with him he won't know what hit him."

Just then Robert sat down.

"I saw you speaking to Lance, I hope he was civil. If you need any assistance, please let me know."

"Thank you, Robert, I'm fine. I may even let that loser dance with me, if he asks nicely."

"Erica, are you nuts?" Jen jumped in.

"Jen, I'm not going to let him control my life. I know what he's like. As I said, I got in under control."

"Erica, don't do something you may regret." Robert added.

"Why is everyone so concerned with me? After tonight, everyone will be concerned with poor Mr. Taylor."

They both looked at Erica and were very concerned.

*****

Ben got in the car. He was thinking of having a drink just to calm his nerves. He didn't know how he would react when he saw Taylor. He drove slowly.

*****

The music started and Erica and Jen hit the dance floor. Erica loved to dance; she just wasn't used to dancing in 4" heels.

They were having fun when Jen said, "Here comes trouble."

"Hey, bubble-butt, you look pretty good out there. Think you can handle me?" Lance piped in

"You are a pussy cat; do you think you can handle this lioness?"

Lance grabbed Erica hand and started with a swirl. Jen started to slowly walk away. She saw Lance swing Erica out and then pull her in. Erica was twerking Lance, rubbing her bubble butt right into his groin. All of a sudden, Jen noticed Ben in the distance, just staring at his wife. Jen wanted to run to get him but he just turned and left. She turned back to Erica, she saw Lance swing her out again, only this time when he pulled Erica in, she led with her right heel directly into his testicles. She heard the pop and Lance went down. Lance was going to puke. He didn't know what damage she did, but he was hard, and she nailed him. Jen grabbed Erica,

"Ben was here."

"What, I can't hear you." Erica shouted back. Between the music, Lance's screaming and all the commotion, the noise was deafening.

Jen pulled Erica back to their table.

"I said Ben was here, he saw you dancing with him. He saw you twerking him and he left."

"Oh god no, I have got to get home. Shit, I should have told him my plan. What did I do?"

By this time, Lance was somewhat recovered. He had puked on the floor. He saw Erica running for the door with Jen. Well, walking quickly in those heals. He ran after them and yelled at the top of his lungs.

"HEY BUBBLE-BUTT".

Erica stopped and was about to say something as she turned her face, it met the right fist of Lance somewhere between her upper cheek and her nose. She was out. Five men jumped on Lance to restrain him. Erica must have concussed. She was out for about 30 seconds and she was bleeding everywhere. People were trying to stop the bleeding. Ambulance and Police were called. Jen called Ben on his mobile but he wasn't answering. Jen called Steven and explained what happened. She begged Steven to call Ben. Steven called back and said, he wasn't answering. She asked him to go over to their house. He said he had the boys.