The Serial Predator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get a neighbor, get someone, it's an emergency. Steven, he's going to hurt himself. I saw the look on his face."

Steven tried to call Ben again. Right to voice mail.

He texted Ben, "It's not what you think, Erica has been hurt. I'm coming over."

Steven got a neighbor, a nice older woman who he usually just nodded, occasionally helped her with her bags, when she came home from the market; he explained the situation, asked her to sit with his kids. He wrote down his mobile number and he left.

*****

Ben got home. He locked and chained the door. He was alone. The girls were gone. He couldn't believe what he saw. She rubbed her butt in his groin. He grabbed a bottle of Jack and just started to drink. When he finished that one, he found a bottle of Wild Turkey. He just drank from the bottle and then he threw up, all over himself and the living room couch.

*****

The EMT's cleaned her up. She took 7 stitches in her nose. It was broken. Her face was all bruised. They encouraged her to go to the hospital.

The police took her statement. She asked if she could finish the following day, she needed to get home to her husband.

Most of the witnesses thought the kick was an accident. They couldn't tell. The punch was intentional. After 40 minutes, she was finally free to go. Jen drove her.

She called Steven

"We are on our way, what's going on?"

"I'm banging on the door, he's not answering. I call his phone but I don't hear it ringing. I think he shut it off. I'm pretty sure he's home. I see the lights on in the living room and his car his here."

"We'll be there in ten minutes."

As they were approaching the house, they heard the sirens. The police were chasing them down. Jen stopped in front of the house, as Erica ran toward Steven who was banging of the front door, Jen yelled to the cops please help, it's an emergency.

It was the same officer from the party who just questioned Erica.

"I know, Maam, that's why we are here."

They had some kind of small battering ram.

"Who is the owner?"

"I am. Please help." Erica answered.

"We have your permission to break down the door?"

"Yes, god dammit. Do it."

With that, the two officers gave one run and smashed the door in.

"Please stay put and let us make sure, everything okay."

Erica couldn't wait. Running in, saw Ben out cold, lying in his vomit on the couch.

"Ben, please wake up." She started to run to him, but one of the cops grabbed her as the other approached Ben.

"He's breathing. Get me some water."

Erica was hysterically crying.

"It's all my fault. I did it again."

Jen came back with some water and the cops dumped it on his face.

Ben started to wake. He took one look at Erica and said

"Oh my... oh my... g... god. Wha-... what happen to you?"

Erica just jumped down on Ben.

She started kissing him.

"Oh, Ben my love, I am so sorry. I should have told you. I did it again. Please forgive me."

"Wh .. what happen to you?"

"What do you think happened? I tried to deal with Taylor myself and he broke my nose, bruised my face and I have seven stitches."

"Okay, but what did you do to him?"

"Not sure, but I may have punctured his testicles."

"Th... That's my girl."

Ben grabbed Erica and he hugged her.

Steven, Jen and the two police officers were all crying.

*****

The cops and Steven left. Before he left, Steven had the front door or what was left of it, leaning in its place. Any kind of wind would have knocked it down. Jen offered the stay the night. Erica accepted. Jen helped Erica drag Ben upstairs and undress him. When he was down to his boxers, they threw him in the shower. Jen went downstairs to make some coffee. By the time she brought it up, Ben was in pajamas and looking a lot better than Erica.

She finally asked him, "Were are the girls?"

He was relatively sober and thought about playing games, but realized this wasn't the time. He explained that they were at their friend's homes. He would try and replace the door the next day.

"That was the stupidest plan that you ever had. You look like shit, but I'm glad you did it."

"Really, I'm not feeling like it was so smart."

"Honey, had you told me, I would have stopped you. Yes, you look like shit, but anytime he starts up with a married woman again, he'll be thinking about Erica Francis. You have more balls than most guys I know, and definitely more than he does. Hah! you kicked him with those four-inch heels in the nuts. You are brilliant."

"Ben, I'm not going to apologize again. It was dumb. I really could have been hurt."

"Erica Francis, you know I am a bit of a feminist. You did more for feminism tonight with your right foot than Gloria Steinman ever did." I have the greatest wife.

"Can we have that makeup sex now?"

All of a sudden, they heard "Ahem."

They turned and Jen was there.

"Erica, Ben's right, you will become a national hero."

"What are you two talking about? I was not on any mission. That man is a menace and he got what he deserved."

"Yes, he did, but no one else ever did it to him. You did," Ben added.

"Erica, I cleaned up the couch. I'm going to bed. I set myself up downstairs."

"Hold on, Jen," Ben called out.

"Please come here."

Jen walked over to Ben who was sitting on his bed.

Ben stood up and hugged her.

"Thank you for being such a good friend to Erica, despite the fact that I was really pissed at you. We both know that you got taken in, and I'm really sorry for you, too. You were also a good friend of mine. I know I was completely on Steven's side, but you still never took it out against us. Hopefully, you learned your lesson and maybe you'll meet another great guy like Steven, or maybe I can put in a good word for you with Steven."

"Ben, you guys are like family to me. I love you both. I never stopped loving Steven. I hurt him really badly. I hope he meets someone better than me. I am damaged."

"Jenifer Edwards, you are human and we all make mistakes. Now, please leave so I can enjoy my wife for the first time in months."

Jen gave Ben a big kiss on the lips. She turned toward Erica.

"Don't ever let this one out of your grasp. I love both of you." She kissed Erica on the cheek. and walked out.

*****

The good news for Lance was that there was no permanent damage to his testicles. However, he was charged with assault. He started to fight it, but was then offered a plea deal. All he had to do was community service. He had to give 50 hours of social work to men who were depressed because their wives cheated on them.

He resigned from the company. Two months after stepping down, Erica returned with a promotion and more responsibility.

Steven and Jen both married, just not to each other. Steven married a divorcée who had a son and a daughter, and together they had a daughter.

Jen married a single man, five years younger than she and had two girls.

All three couples remain great friends to this very day.