All Comments on 'The Servant Pt. 02'

by SoBelle

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It’s a huge step..

If it’s something you’ve never done before. I’ve never tried pet play and tbh I’m not sure Id want to try, there are a lot of things associated with pet play that I couldn’t do.

I know that in your story this is something she’s chosen for herself but does she have limits? I’ve never met anyone who didn’t have limits, it’s human nature. Everyone is different and different people like and dislike different things.

I’m definitely curious to see where your story leads.

Tess (UK)

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago
Servant or Pet? There are huge differences

Seems she should have inquired more about what her duties include. I would have to decline and safeword the hell out of there. I refuse to be a pet to that degree. Was she taken to be a servant or pet? "Personal servant" but included "every whim" of her boss and they pay "all expenses" and also includes "generous salary". Looks like she's going to have to make some big decisions.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 3 years ago

I really like the way this story is developing. Great work!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, it would seem that Mistress also should be punished for having an orgasm. I did not hear anything from master about letting her have any orgasms when she lead Daniella away. Mistress needs to be punished too. Too early to think that Daniella will be a pain slut but at least she is slowing sinking into that role. Too bad there are only a few more chapters to read and I am expecting an unfinished story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoBelle@SoBelle
I realized my submissive tendencies late in life, but I'm making up for lost time. Looking for perfection in an imperfect world, because why not? If you don't look for what you want, you won't ever find it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES