The Servant Pt. 05

Story Info
Servant proves her worth as the life of the party.
2.9k words
4.64
14.3k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoBelle
SoBelle
79 Followers

**I'd like to thank a special friend for giving me a deadline to finish this story. He knows who he is.**

The days before the party passed quickly and I had no more privacy at all. On Sunday night Master and Mistress discussed my bad behavior in the guest room. Monday night Master brought home a chastity belt and touching myself was no longer an option. The belt itself was leather and adjustable. The strap that went between my legs was lightly padded vinyl and attached in the front with a padlock. Mistress kept the key on a chain around her neck and every time I needed to relieve myself I had to kneel and ask for permission to be unlocked.

The chastity belt in no way relieved me of my responsibilities towards Master and Mistress. My mouth was still thoroughly used each and every day, but now my ass substituted for my pussy. The vinyl strap that covered my clitoris and pussy was attached to the back of the belt by two separate straps at my hips, leaving my bottom open. Master seemed to take great delight in bending me at the waist, lubing my asshole, and fucking me slowly while I pleasured Mistress with my mouth. As they used me, they spoke about what a wanton little slut I was, forcing them to keep my cunt off limits.

By Thursday morning I was so desperate for relief that I tried closing my legs and squeezing my thighs together while Master fucked me. Not only was it unsuccessful but it earned me an impromptu whipping, after which Master attached a spreader bar to my ankles and leisurely finished filling my asshole with his cum. He then looked at his watch and realized that he was late for work.

"Darling, I've got to run. Be a dear and set up the video camera while our little whore finishes you off. I'd hate to miss it."

Master kissed Mistress and went to take a shower and get dressed. After she freed me from the spreader bar, I was yanked along the hallway to my room where Mistress unlocked my chastity belt and put me on the toilet.

"Now then Pet. You may sit until the cum leaks out of your bottom, but that's no reason to make me wait."

Mistress retrieved a small tripod and video camera from a box in her closet and set it up in the corner of the bathroom. Daily yoga made her quite limber and she put one foot on the vanity counter next to the toilet. Grabbing me by the hair, she pulled my face into her crotch. The video camera was rolling, semen was dripping out of my asshole, and my face was smeared with Mistress' juices. Surely this was the most humiliated I'd ever been. My clit was swollen and I knew the lightest of touches would push me over the edge. Mistress kept her right foot wedged on the inside of my left heel keeping my thighs wide apart, with no chance of that touch.

My oral service was required almost every day and I knew exactly how to please Master and Mistress both. She thrived on the control that she didn't have with Master, but even when she held me tight my tongue had some leeway. I swirled my way around her outer lips and darted up her tunnel, painstakingly avoiding her engorged bud. She moaned and gripped my head harder and I smiled, enjoying the tiny bit of autonomy I had here. After several minutes of torturous teasing I knew that I was at risk of being punished. I curled my tongue and pushed it as far inside her as I could manage, then latched on to her clitoris and sucked it as if it were the last juicy mango on a deserted island.

Mistress arched her back and screamed, riding the earthquake of her orgasm as I did my best to stay latched to the epicenter. I concentrated on my power and willed myself to ignore the throbbing need between my own legs. The party was tomorrow night and I was hopeful that if I made my employers proud, I would be allowed an orgasm or two of my own.

Friday started early for all of us. Master came home early to supervise the catering company and Mistress and I spent the morning at the salon. I was waxed within an inch of my life, including my legs, asshole, brows, and underarms. I was sleek and shiny and ready to be used. We had spent the week cleaning, so the rest of the day was devoted to reminders about my function at the party. The guest list was small, only eight people, and I was given a dossier on them all so I would know how to please them. Mistress sent me to my room to study the pages with one final admonition.

"I know that you will do everything in your power to please our guests, Pet. Aside from a few transgressions, you have filled a niche for us quite nicely. Tonight will be the final test of whether or not you are capable of satisfying all of our needs."

The catering company left about five, and Master and Mistress kept only one young woman to serve dinner. I bathed Mistress and helped her dress in a stunning black gown. The open back plunged even lower than the neckline, and I swept her hair up into a chignon. She looked incredible and I was proud of my efforts. When I asked her what I was to wear, she looked a little surprised.

"Nothing, of course. You are the entertainment, and there is no reason to hide your assets. You will wear your collar, but that is all. Come along and I will show you where your evening begins."

Master was decanting wine when we walked into the dining room. The table was lovely, with a floor length linen tablecloth, fine china and delicate crystal wine glasses. Mistress held up one corner of the tablecloth and gestured to me.

"Underneath you go, there's a good girl."

I hesitated a moment, not understanding what she meant.

"Just because we will be eating doesn't excuse you from service. You will stay under the table during the meal, pleasuring whoever indicates a desire by spreading their legs and patting their thigh. Now hurry up! Our guests will be arriving soon!"

I dropped to my knees and began to crawl under the table. A hard slap on my bottom urged me along. The carpet was plush and I sat quietly, listening to the front door opening repeatedly, and bits of conversation from the living room. I reviewed the guest list in my head as I waited. Four couples, each of them comprised of a Dominant and a submissive. One of the couples was the reverse of my Master and Mistress, though. The woman was the Domme, and her husband the submissive. I puzzled about that for a bit, but then the cocktail hour was over and the guests began taking their seats at the table.

Mistress must have told everyone about me beforehand, because I was never addressed at all verbally. Almost immediately though, a pair of legs was spread and a semi-erect cock pulled free from trousers. A pat on the man's thigh was all the communication I needed. I crawled between his legs and began to suck. He grew quickly in my mouth, but then I heard the sound of flesh against flesh on the other side of the table.

This time, it was a skirt that was pulled up to reveal slender thighs and a neatly trimmed pussy. The woman inched down towards the edge of the seat to give me access. I thought that her cleft was not as pretty as Mistress', but I dove in nonetheless. I knew what would happen to me if I failed tonight. I had no experience with pubic hair, at least on a woman, and Master kept his trimmed pretty closely. I used my hands to part her moist folds, and blew lightly on the glistening hair. I heard her moan and I knew my instinct was a good one.

The dinner hour seemed to last forever. My tongue became familiar with every guest, and my knees began to ache. I had not been allowed to have dinner, and my stomach growled. At long last, dessert was finished and the chairs pulled back as the guests began to move away from the table. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do next. Mistress had coached me more on my attitude and demeanor than what exactly my role was to be at the party. Just as I was thinking I should come out, the tablecloth was pulled up and Mistress snapped her fingers.

"Out, Pet. Now."

I crawled out quickly and Mistress attached the long metal leash to my collar.

"On your knees tonight, Missy. Don't stand up unless you're told to."

With that, she pulled me towards the one room of the house that I'd never been in. It was always kept locked, but tonight the door was open and the guests were already milling about the room. It was large, even bigger than the living room. There were couches and chairs around the perimeter of the room, but the inside of the room was completely taken up with sturdy pieces of furniture, most of which I recognized from stories I'd read. There were a couple of spanking benchs, a St Andrew's cross, and something that looked more like a gynecological exam table than anything else.

I didn't have long to look around though, because Mistress led me straight to the exam table and instructed me to climb up. Master helped her strap me down, and then pushed a button on the side that set the table in motion. When my head was lower than my pelvis, he shut the lift motor off and addressed his guests.

"Friends, we are so glad to have you here tonight. Please feel free to use of all our equipment, and also our new pet, Danielle. I believe you have all been here before, and know where the toys are kept."

Then he stooped and whispered in my ear.

"You've done an excellent job, Pet. I will allow you to cum tonight as many times as you can, as long as you please our guests."

My heart soared, and the evening seemed much less intimidating. From my somewhat limited viewpoint, I could see couples dispersing to various areas of the play room. There was a large cabinet against the far wall which seemed to hold all manner of sex toys, from strap on harnesses and vibrators, to whips and paddles. I had no idea what to expect, but almost immediately the first man came up to me, his wife in tow. At first glance he was older than Master, and not as handsome.

"Annette, you have permission to use the pet's mouth while I explore its ass."

I was a bit alarmed, but had no time to react. The woman named Annette pulled her skirt up to reveal that she'd taken off her panties since dinner, and calmly straddled the headrest, and my face. My feet had already been firmly tied to the stirrups of the table, and I had noticed that my ass hung off the table. I felt cool lube being liberally applied to my asshole, but that was as much warning as I got. The man who I'd read about in the dossier took hold of my thighs and buried his thick cock in my bottom. I would have screamed, but his wife was busy riding my face, rubbing herself back and forth across my mouth.

Soon her husband found his rhythm, and it hurt less and felt better. I concentrated on pleasuring his wife, remembering Master's wonderful words. Annette seemed to be doing just fine with little need of my help, but I tried to participate as much as she let me. When she held still long enough, I pushed my tongue into her as deeply as I could. Her husband, who I seemed to remember being named John, began to rub my clit as he plunged in and out of me.

The days of denial had taken their toll, and I felt the mother of all orgasms building in my belly. When Annette reached down and grabbed my nipples roughly, pulling them high in the air, I exploded. My asshole tightened as the spasms gripped my pussy, and John gave one last mighty heave and groaned loudly as he buried his seed in my belly. His wife was last, continuing to fuck my face wildly until she came with a messy squirt. Most of it landed in my mouth, but it also ran down my cheeks.

Dazed, I lay spent on the table, legs still spread wide open. To my amazement, Mistress appeared at my side and wiped my face and bottom.

"The night is young, my sweet little pet. You have more people to please."

The rest of the night was a blur. I was taken over and over again, in every way I'd ever imagined, and some that I hadn't. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, the female Dominant untied my feet from the stirrup, pulling my ankles up in the air and tying them to hard points I hadn't realized were below my head. It was uncomfortable being bent nearly into a circle, but I didn't have long to reflect on it. She went on to paddle my ass, cunt and thighs with what must have been every instrument in Master's cabinet. I cried and begged for mercy, straining against the restraints, but she was ruthless and delighted in my pleas. One of the men got a riding crop and used them on my breasts, which at least distracted me from the fire streaking across my ass.

Mistress stroked my face and kissed me deeply.

"You're doing well and making us proud."

Her approval gave me the strength to endure, and I began to relax into the pain. The riding crop on my splayed pussy lips was the only thing that still hurt, and I knew that the Domme saw how wet it made me. She stopped as suddenly as she had begun, and Master began to crank the table again, until my head was even lower.

"Mmmm...whipping that sweet ass and cunt has made me quite ravenous. Harold, get into position. You know what to do."

At some point during the evening, the lovely brunette Domme had stripped down to nothing but a corset. I had heard noises earlier that I assumed were her whipping her sub. Now he moved between my legs, as naked as I was. At her direction, he began to lick my inflamed ass and cunt. His tongue was firm but gentle, and I guessed he'd gotten lots of practice with his wife. I began to purr like a kitten, but almost immediately his Mistress straddled my face.

She stepped up further than any other woman had, and grabbed my nipples sharply, giving them a vicious twist.

"Heaven and hell, sweetie. Now get busy licking my asshole."

She released her hold on my nipples long enough to reach back and spread her own cheeks, opening herself wide before she sat down firmly on my face. Then her attack on my breasts began in full, pulling one nipple up so high I thought it would separate from my breast. Then she slapped my breast, again and again, working her way around. She repeated this process with the other breast, and my nipples now burned as much as my bottom.

I have no idea how long the finale lasted. It could have been minutes, or hours. I do know that I came again and again against Harold's talented mouth. He left no part of my privates un-licked, and gave me as much pleasure as his wife gave me pain. At long last, my breasts were released and Harold's Mistress began rubbing her own clit furiously. She screamed as she came, gyrating wildly on my face.

I felt as though I'd had too much to drink as I lay exhausted on the exam table. The party guests began to clean up and take their leave, and I was largely ignored. Finally the last guest thanked their hosts and said goodbye, and Master and Mistress came to release me. They clipped the leash to my collar once again and led me to their bedroom, still on all fours like the good pet that I was. Mistress started the shower for me, something she had never done. After she had tested the water, we all climbed in and they worked together to clean me up.

Bundled into a warm towel afterwards, I was allowed in the bed with them for awhile. Master stroked the many stripes on my bottom and kissed me gently.

"You were a very good little pet tonight, and made us proud. You have passed the probation period and we want you to stay, if that's still what you want."

His words were all I'd wanted to hear since I'd been here and I blurted out the truth.

"This is where I belong, Sir! Thank you for letting me stay."

I felt myself drifting to sleep, exactly where I wanted to be, when I heard Mistress' voice.

"Not so fast, little girl. There's still one couple from the party you didn't have the chance to please..."

SoBelle
SoBelle
79 Followers