The Service of the Gryphon Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, Your Radiance..."

"I said shush." She dropped her rear. His cock met her fur well off the mark and bent harmlessly forwards under her weight. She clucked in annoyance.

"Your Radiance..."

But his weak objections fell on deaf ears. The princess had decided, and once the princess had decided something she was not to be undecided. And this time, with her paws shuffled a little further forwards still, by good luck her hips found their mark. The tip of his cock came to rest in the soft cup of its biological counterpart. With a quiet squawk of satisfaction Princess Phyroselxia lowered herself slowly down onto Talox, warbling in pleasure, until the soldier's shaft was entirely buried inside the royal egg passage.

Talox stared in disbelief as her golden-furred rear descended over him, engulfing his tender organ in a warm wet paradise it had never felt the like of before. He opened his beak to say something but no words came out.

"This isn't too bad," said the princess with a slight squeak in her voice that betrayed her severe understatement.

"Not bad at all, Your Radiance," Talox managed.

She shifted her hips experimentally. "I can understand what people see in this business now."

"Your Radiance, if you've satisfied your curiosity..."

"Most certainly not. I believe for the full experience, I need to do this." And she began to shift her hips slowly up and down. "Oh yes. Oh, yes! Oh this is just heavenly."

Talox clenched his beak, not disagreeing but with an increasing rising panic at the same time. "Your Radiance! You do know you're in heat?"

"Of course. What of it? Oh, goodness, that feels good!"

"And you do know what will happen if I... nnngh... if I come inside Your Radiance while you're in heat?"

"Of course I know. I'd become gravid with an egg. But that's not going to... oooh!... to happen."

"Why... why not?"

"Because as your princess I hereby command you NOT to ejaculate inside me."

"But that's not..."

"Shush! I wish to try something." She opened her great golden wings to give her balance and tried moving her hips again, this time accompanied by a powerful beat of her wings. "That's better. I can do this much faster and better now. That's... ooh, that's much better, that's... that's... yes! Yes! SQUAWWWWWWWWWK!!!"

The squawk of pleasure was ear-splitting. A moment later there was an urgent rap of a beak against the door. Princess Phyroselxia fell rigidly still; Talox tried hard to catch his ragged breath.

"Your Radiance?" the eunuch's voice sounded, muffled through the wood. "Are you alright in there?"

"Quite alright, dear Silvon," she shouted back. "I was just having a pleasant dream."

"Very well, Your Radiance. Call if you need me." And there was a faint shuffling and clanking as he settled himself back down on the floor.

The princess looked down at the male pinned beneath and within her. "He thinks I'm pleasuring myself," she whispered. "He won't disturb us again no matter how much I squawk, as long as YOU don't make a sound."

"Your Radiance..." Talox wanted desperately to inform her that a male orgasm was not a voluntary act that could be prevented through an order. But he didn't get to tell her anything else at all because at that moment she wrapped one set of talons around his beak and clamped it firmly shut.

"Mm-mm MMM! Mmnnn, nnm MM MM!!!"

"How many times do I have to tell you to shush?"

"Nnn nnn Mmmh!"

"Just stay still and enjoy yourself," she instructed as she started bouncing herself up and down on him once again. "And whatever you do, don't even THINK about spilling yourself inside me. If you do, I shall have your head chopped off."

Talox reflected that if the queen found out he'd violated her daughter - which she most certainly would if he gave her an egg; there were hardly any other candidates around - he'd be lucky indeed to get away with anything so merciful as a simple beheading. He tried very hard not to think about it. He tried not to think about his fertile cum shooting up into her egg passage, flooding it, planting his seed. He tried not to think about how badly his body yearned for exactly that to happen.

And his body seemed set to get its way. He could feel a climax approaching, as inevitable as the tide, if the princess kept this up for much longer. His paws and talons pointed helplessly up into the air, powerless to stop the red-blooded royal's humping rear. Each sinking of that beautiful golden rump around his shaft sent a new wave of golden pleasure seeping into his loins, and each one brought him closer to that dreaded edge. He could only pray that she got bored of this - and quickly - before he reached it.

The princess squawked and chirped happily, and then brought her beak down to whisper in his ear. "I've decided. I've got a special treat for you, soldier. I'm going to keep going all the way and let you be the first male to give me an orgasm. How do you like the sound of that?"

"MMMMM!" Talox cried with a shake of his head, but the princess wasn't looking at him any more. She'd let her golden eyes flutter closed in rapture as she stepped up the pace yet again.

He tried to think of cold rain showers, of morning exercise routines, even of a particularly gruesome old teacher he'd once had with patchy grey feathers revealing blotchy bare skin. But none of them could drive the golden beauty above him out of his mind, or do much to prolong the inevitable climax that was coming.

"I'm close," she sang above him, echoing his own thought. "Oh, I'm close. Oh, oh, oh, it's happening, it's really happening! SquawwWWWK! SQUAWWWWWWWWWWK!!!"

"MMMMmmmmmm..."

Talox felt her passage convulse around him, felt it squeeze and milk him, felt it fill with a sudden wetness that wasn't his. He groaned and clenched his beak, arching his spine, exerting an enormous effort of will to keep his own orgasm from exploding out of him. It was nearly there... so nearly...

The princess slumped down over him, exhausted and replete, burying her beak in his chest feathers. "That," she mumbled, "was quite the new experience."

"Mm mmm!" protested Talox. It wasn't over yet. He was still inside her, still perched on a knife edge of orgasm, an unstable point of equilibrium, where the slightest extra stimulation could push him irreversibly into its embrace. "Mmmnnn..."

The princess straightened her legs and lifted off him with a wet schlorp sound. And that last stroke of her passage against his cock was all he needed to tip him over the edge. "MMMMM!" he shouted, clenching his talons as his seed burst out of him in burst after exquisite burst. But his plentiful seed was spent safely, travelling in neat arcs to paint long white stripes over his fur, feathers and beak.

"Fascinating," said the princess, watching the display. She sniffed at a rogue drop of white that had splashed onto her golden feathers, and cleaned it off with a quick lick of her tongue. "Eck. Still tastes awful."

"Your Radiance," gasped Talox, his beak freed at last. "That was... I could have... I nearly... nearly came... inside you..."

"Whatever are you blathering about? I commanded you not to ejaculate inside me, and therefore you did not."

"But..."

"Now go clean yourself up. You look deplorable, with that mess all over you."

"Your Radiance, I..."

"You've done well, soldier. Now you're dismissed." She pointed a stern wing towards the window. "For now."

* * *

The courtyard of Castle Feugenmist was busier than Talox had ever seen it. Not only were most of Commander Grevval's wing soldiers returned - swapping exaggerated stories about their part in the glorious victory over the dragons - but a full squadron of royal guard eunuchs had formed a protective ring around the princess, ready to fly her home.

"I can only apologise," Grevval was saying from a position flat against the cobbles. "I had no idea. To think that the princess herself was in my castle... for two whole weeks... and only Talox of all people left to guard her!"

"You are forgiven, Commander," the princess said graciously. "And your Talox was quite satisfactory. He did exactly as I told him." Probably no-one except Talox himself spotted the slight glint of her tongue across the edge of her beak as she said that. "Every single time."

12