The Service Provider Pt. 01

Story Info
An aspiring leader hires a very special service.
1.7k words
4.58
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[One of many chapters set in the same world. These do not have to be read in order at this time, so enjoy in whichever sequence you like!

Sit back, relax, and suspend belief for a moment in this world where sex is far less taboo in public spaces than you may be used to. While our characters break a sweat, you don't have to lift a finger... unless, of course, you want to.]

Braylen was in a near-trance state at this point, with his mind a mixture of his Intentions, a vision of purpose in mantra-like form, and physical bliss. The energy buzzing through every molecule in his body was such that he imagined he could be glowing right now, but through the slits of his nearly closed eyes, the candle-light just faintly flickered. He lay on a table atop a layer of soft blankets, completely naked other than an onyx ring on his right middle finger. A soft breath of air could be heard escaping his lips as the Provider for his session ran their hands swiftly back up his inner thighs, over his shaven balls and onto his waiting shaft, which twitched almost eagerly.

Braylen's job was to receive the service the Provider delivered while focusing on his Intentions, the direction he wanted the energy building inside of him to go, once it was released. He breathed in deeply through his nose and held the air for a moment as the Provider again worked both hands up his stiff organ, slick with essential oils of ylang ylang, chosen for confidence and inspiration, and cedarwood, for strength and persistence. As he released the air through pursed lips, Braylen saw himself overturning the current leader, as the first in four decades to give a voice back to the people.

This was the scholar's first ritual with a Provider, and he was thoroughly impressed. He was already well versed in the propensities of various oils, herbs, and stones, he understood directed meditation practices, and of course, he knew that orgasmic energy was a uniquely powerful force of nature. However, when combined in this hours-long practice, Braylen could already see the potential for effecting some great changes. The Provider, dressed in simple, dark robes and a pair of well-made leather slippers, had instructed him that this process was tailored to suit his particular needs and bring him the success he sought; success he lacked due to his reserved nature and difficulty speaking in public.

The practice had begun just as the sun descended to the tops of the mountains, where the last golden rays could emblazon the inside of the small cabin through its one large westward-facing window. The wide, uncovered deck on that side of the cabin overhung a slope going down to the bank of a swiftly flowing river, a great source of power in and of itself.

The ritual had begun outside the cabin with an act requiring faith and bravery. Faith in himself and the Provider, and bravery because a bed of glowing embers over lava rocks was not normally the sort of thing he would set foot on. He had needed to dig deep within himself for the courage to complete this first task, without a bit of clothing to protect him, but once he accomplished it, he felt as if the embers from the ground had leapt into his heart and lit a fire within him.

The exhilaration of this event would now need to be contained as the second act involved a meditative focus, seated on a "throne" of sorts, in which the scholar's energy could be funneled into a purposeful directive. This large, wooden arm chair was placed on the deck facing the disappearing sun, where Braylen was seated upright with his legs spread wide, arms relaxed, and eyes closed. As he meditated, the Provider chanted in a low voice and slowly brushed two smooth jade stones in circular patterns over his skin. Braylen had noticed that the burning energy that had built up earlier in his chest was now being ushered downward, toward the space between his abdomen and his thighs.

At the final stroke, after what had seemed like a long time, Braylen felt an immense warmth between his legs. When he opened his eyes, he saw that the sun was gone behind the mountains and his naked member was standing quite erect in the twilight. It seemed almost larger than he remembered in the past.

Although these first two parts of the process maintained a procedural air and were not directly sexual, the skilled Provider directed every step to ensure the maximum amount of Braylen's energy would be harnessed for an exceptionally explosive climax. Everything had a purpose. The oils, the candles placed at one end of the table, the fibers that made up the downy blanket, Braylen's reposed position on the table, the chimes and gongs softly playing in the background.

So, by the time he reached the final step, in which the Provider employed their adept hands upon his body, the receiver could feel actual heat waves leaving his skin into the cool air within the cabin. As with everything else this evening, there was a process for this, too. Having initiated the final component with the application of chosen oils, and ritualistic introduction of the Provider's hands to the receiver's body, the process seemed to move forward rather quickly. Braylen wondered to himself just how quickly the end might prove to be.

The Provider would work both hands up to the tip of his shaft several times before moving back to his lower abdomen and thighs, over and over, bringing Braylen close to orgasm and then edging him away, each time increasing the sensation until he thought surely this would be the last time.

But it was not over yet. Braylen had never felt a burning like this before and it was almost unbearable, but the Provider had yet to complete the task.

For the final step, the Provider now moved to the end of the table to unclasp some hinges, propping the two planks beneath his legs upward and letting the middle section down. They stepped up into the now vacant area between his legs and bowed toward his achingly hard penis. The final step was going to be the most magnificent fellatio he had ever experienced. The provider placed their mouth softly over the head of the penis and ran their lips down the shaft, engulfing it almost completely. It was as if in greeting, not meant to be overly stimulating. He shuddered pleasurably at the new light touch.

They stood up then, pulled a small vial of oil out of their robes, and put a few drops onto the tip of the member before smoothing it into the sensitive skin with their free hand. He did not have time to wonder what that was as the Provider was now back down upon his rock hard rod, this time with a talented tongue playing along it, mixing between a series of licks and suction, joined occasionally by one or two of their hands.

Braylen could barely focus on his Intentions, yet he still tried. He felt as if he was in a kaleidoscope rather than a cabin, as his brain began to do fireworks. It was almost like being an orgasm, he thought wildly, although he did not think he was yet having one. The feeling was as intense as any orgasm he had ever had and yet there was more to go.

His breath was quickening and suddenly had a moment of worry that his body could not take this. The Provider, however, knew exactly the amount Braylen could handle, and would now finish him off with one well-oiled finger. This finger was now circling the outside of his hole, waiting to be invited inside, then sliding up and in to find a precise point from which Braylen could ultimately find deliverance and release.

Braylen cracked his eyes open to look down. The Provider's mouth continued to perform its magic upon him, while the finger began to work up and down within him in a way he had never known before. He held his breath, he was about to burst into white-hot flames, he felt - and at that moment it happened.

He let out a roar from deep within as his inner muscles contracted over and over upon the Provider's long middle finger, and his cock ejected gushes of semen up and over the Provider's other hand, still pulling the immense orgasm from him.

Once the volcano of energy that had just wracked Braylen's human body had finally subsided, he was left with a rather warm and tingling feeling as if he was both wrapped in soft blankets and feeling a cool breeze rustle the hairs on his body. He felt a sense of calm power. It was new, yet felt as if it had always been there. He wanted to examine this, but first, he was curious about something else.

"I thought for a moment that I might actually not make it through that," he looked at the Provider with half a smile. He wanted to sound as if he was joking, but he really wasn't. "How did you get my body to allow that? I've never felt anything like that before."

"In part, it is technique, but the oil of helichrysum was what kept you in the building phase long after you normally could not have."

"Was that the last one you added?"

"Yes. That oil was meant to keep you from spilling over too soon. I needed you to build up more energy than you ever had before."

"I see that..." He became pensive for a moment, and the Provider knew his train of thought.

"You will soon be able to discern the effects of tonight's process, but don't worry about it for the moment. You can get some rest and perhaps tomorrow will be a good time to begin work on your upcoming speech."

The provider was holding out a warm, wet towel, rolled up in a bowl, and a glass of cool water toward Braylen, who was now sitting on the edge of the table.

"Thank you for your service," he said as he accepted the items, and bowed his head toward the Provider.

The Provider bowed in return. With robes flowing about their ankles, they turned and departed.

Now alone in the cabin, Braylen stood up from the table and breathed in deeply, expanding his chest. He already knew that things were about to change.