Quid Pro Quo

Story Info
How giving great head helped me get ahead at work.
1.1k words
4.15
8.2k
8
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never imagined I'd be stuck working at an office. Sitting at a desk day in and out. I know I'm not good at my job. I probably could be but I take long lunches and rarely show up on time. Never more than 8 minutes late.

Luck has been in my favor and the desk I'm chained to is right next to a window. I spend more time staring out the window than actually working. This is also how I found out about my boss and his dirty little secret. And ultimately how I used it to get a promotion.

It took me longer than it should have to notice what was going on. How they always took their breaks together. Let me back track for a moment -- I love pretending everyone is trying to get laid. Lady who cut me off on the highway? No worries, I'm sure she has her lover handcuffed to her bed at home and had accidentally left the key at the office and she's rushing back to him. Who am I to get in her way? I like to joke about taking out of towners on a tour of the city based on all the places I think I saw someone having sex. Even though 90% of that is usually just my wild imagination. After what happened today I'm going to have to give my sex detector a bit more credit.

So, back to my boss and his much older assistant. Like he's 30 and I'm pretty sure she's going on 60. They always go on break at the same time. And they will sit in his car. Parked in the back of the small office lot. They always come back in good moods. But I chalked that up to food. If it's not sex, food is definitely a mood enhancer.

I was in the restroom when I heard his assistant tell another coworker that she was breaking things off with him. That he was young enough to be her son and she couldn't keep cheating on her husband. She told the coworker that she had decided as of lunch today she was quitting. On the spot. Out the door.

So I watched. Closely. They left at the same time. But he came back only 10 minutes later and boy did he look mad. I found the whole situation hilarious. Well, that is until he decided to turn his ire on the lowest performing sales person.

He called me into his office just before 4. The office was pretty empty by then. I knew it was going to be bad because he had called in a few other folks in before me and they all came out looked gobsmacked. And they all have much better sales numbers than me. I'd started scratching the nail polish off my nails in a fit of anxiety while I sat across from him. This was not going to be good. But what other choice did I have but to take it?

I'll tell you what choice I had. I pretended to reach over his desk for a pen to take notes and knocked his whole coffee mug full of pens on the ground.

"Oh no! Let me get that!" I said innocently. I'm on my knees in front of him slowly picking up the pens. "Ya know... we can help each other out."

He raises an eyebrow slightly. Abandoning the rest of the pens I kneel before him. My hand is on his thigh. His eyes are on my hand.

I can feel that he's aroused. Just a tiny bit. The beginnings of a hard on. "I heard the office manager position has opened up. I'd like to apply." My fingers trace the outline of his dick. Very lightly.

He hasn't said anything but I can tell he's ready to hear me out. I unbutton my blouse just enough to reveal my full breasts. I thank the gods of female clothing for the fact that I put one of my sexiest bras on this morning. There's just a bit of lace showing.

He unbuttons his pants revealing his throbbing hard cock. Here goes nothing I think and I drive right in. I start hard and fast, take in as much of him in my mouth as I can. I can feel the tip of his penis in the back of my throat. He puts his hand on my hand but then he starts to muss my hair. I whack his hand away. Like hell am I leaving this office looking like I've done what I'm doing.

I slow down a bit. One hand on the base of his shaft while my tongue traces every inch he has. When I get to his tip I play with it. First with my tongue and then with my lips. Then I take all of him in my mouth again. I get a good rhythm going with my mouth and hand both aiming towards the same goal.

I've prepared myself for him to cum in my mouth and to swallow it. But he surprises me. In between moans he requests to cum on my tits. I don't stop giving him head as I lift my free hand to give him a thumbs up.

"I'm cumming." His voice has a gravelly tone to it. He pulls himself out of my mouth and begins to cum all over my breasts. He's got decent aim which I appreciate as nothing gets on my shirt. Just all over my breasts. It's warm and sticky feeling.

I stand up. "Give me the job and this can become a regular thing." He looks a bit dazed as I button my shirt up.

The walk from his office to the bathroom seems to be done in slow motion. I fix my expression to reveal nothing as I pass the few coworkers still working at their desks.

In the bathroom I clean my breasts off with warm water and soap. Looking in the mirror I stare back at my reflection. Make up still looks good but I reapply my lipstick. I fix my shirt and give myself one last look in the mirror. What is that? I lean closer to the mirror and look at my red hair which had been in a braid. No way. It's cum. He got cum in my hair. At least it wasn't a lot. I clean off my hair and take it out of the braid. Letting it hang down in loose curls.

And that is how I got promoted to office manager.