The Set Up Ch. 02

Story Info
A son revenge sets up 2 MILF teachers.
11.2k words
4.57
41.5k
44
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,528 Followers

I wasn't planning on a second chapter, but I had so many request for one. This chapter is for those who asked for it.

The next few weeks went by without any fanfare. Mom and Mary kept dressing the way Bob wanted. Tim was taking pictures of both women before school started each day, sending a copy to Bob. If Bob didn't like something they wore he would text them and let them know. Even though Tim was told it was over he kept flirting with them both. As for me and Mom things seem to have gotten back to normal, if you could call it normal. We both remember our time together, but we never talked about it.

It was February and we were having a very cold snap. Mom came down stairs for school dressed in blue jeans and a nice sexy red top.

Looking at her I asked, "Mom, are you sure that is what you want to wear to school?"

She gave me the look, "It's cold outside. I'm going to dress warmly. Bob will understand."

"You need to contact Bob and make sure. Even if he understands you're not letting him know you changed the dress code for today without his permission."

"I'm a grown woman and I don't need to ask his permission anymore."

"Mom! Don't piss Bob off."

Again, Mom just gave me the look and walked out the door. When I finally got to school Tim had already taken both women's pictures and sent them over to Bob. Mary also was wearing blue jeans with a heavy sexy yellow pull over top.

Tim looked at me, "I hope they talked with Bob before they dressed like that."

"When I saw her this morning I asked if she talked with Bob. She told me she was a big girl and didn't need to."

"I bet we will know before the end of school one way or another." Tim chuckled.

At lunch Tim ran up to me, "Got a text from uncle Bob. He wants us to meet him at the training station as soon as we can after school."

"Ok, no problem. I'll text Mom and let her know I'm going to be late getting home."

"I gotta stay a little after school for a group project. I'll text Uncle Bob and let him know that we will be there after my group project." Tim told me.

I never got a text back from Mom so after school I went by her room to talk with her. When I got there, she was already gone. That's weird because she was still staying after school to get all of her planning and paper work done.

When Tim was finally finished, we left school and headed out to meet Bob and Jack. Tim sent a text letting Bob know we were on our way. As Tim and I pulled into the police training parking lot we both noticed my Mom's car was already there. We got out of the car and walked into the station.

I heard someone talking from one of the rooms. Tim and I just walked into the room. There was Mary and my Mom both nude, on their knees with their hands on top of their heads. Both were listening to Bob talk while Jack stood beside them smiling.

Bob saw us as we walked into the door and barked, "It's about damn time you two showed up."

We didn't say anything because Tim had text him letting him know already what was going on.

"Get behind Bob!" Jack ordered.

As we moved to get behind Bob, I noticed from the ceiling two chains hanging from the ceiling. They were about four feet apart from each other. As I inspected the chains, I noticed they were hooked to a motorized pulley. There was an eye hook at the end of each chain. I don't remember seeing them there last time we were here. We were now standing behind Bob looking at the two teachers. Doesn't matter how many times I've seen them naked I still get a hard on when I see them.

Mom started talking, "Sir, it was cold outside, I sent a text to Mary and she agreed with me that you wouldn't mind if we dress warm today."

"Listen, I told you both you will continue to dress the way I have told you. There is no other way without asking permission. Here I was being the nice guy and letting you two dress yourself, and gave you your freedom to do what you wanted to do. I now understand that you two don't seem to remember you can still go to jail." Bob lectured both of them.

He then turned so he could see me, "And you let her leave the house not dressed properly."

"I did tell....." I tried answering Bob before he cut me off.

"I don't want to hear excuses. You failed and here we are."

"I think we need to punish these two disrespectful sluts." Jack barked.

"Hmm, we will punish them, but first let's have these two numb nuts put the cuffs on them." Bob told Jack.

Jack smiled, "You two, over here."

Tim and I both moved over to Jack. He handed us each a set of cuffs. The cuffs were connected with a solid bar with two soft cuffs on each end. They were very soft but very firm. In the middle it had a solid round hook. I held it out looking closely at my Mom's face. She kept her eyes lowered but I could see she was trembling slightly. She placed her hands inside the cuffs as I locked them in place. Tim did the same with Mary.

Jack grabbed Mom and Mary by their hair, pulling them up to a standing position. He then moved Mom where she was standing under one of the chains. He grabbed the chain and hooked the eyelet on the cuffs, making sure it was secured and wouldn't come apart. He then did the same with Mary.

"You two move back behind me." Bob ordered.

Tim and I moved back behind Bob as Jack, smiling, took a remote control and pressed a button. The chain started slowly pulling the women's hands upwards. Their arms moved higher until they were well above their heads. I heard Jack chuckle as he continued to push the button, raising it up some more until the women were stretched out with their toes the only thing touching the ground. Both women started pleading with Bob to stop. Telling him they were sorry.

"Ok ladies, I want to make sure you're ready to take your punishment or the four of you can go to jail." Bob said, chuckling.

Both women looked at him. "Sir, I cannot speak for Mary, I'm sorry and will take our punishment." Mom said in a low voice.

As soon as Mom was done talking Mary said the same thing.

Bob nodded at Jack and he raised the chain some more, until the women were hanging there about three feet off the ground. Jack then pushed Mom and Mary so that they started to swing back and forth. Mom and Mary both would kick their legs as they swung around, making their boobs move. My cock was hard as I watched this happening to these two teachers.

Jack then picked up a paddle and smacked Mom hard on the ass. The blow and her kicking made her swing even more. Then he smacked Mary. Now both women were swinging back and forth as Jack kept smacking their asses as they passed by him. He kept this up until their asses were bright red.

"Come over here Tim. It's your turn." Jack barked.

Tim quickly moved over to Jack, grabbing the paddle. He had a huge smile on his face as he started smacking the women. First one then the other. After each smack the women would twist and turn. It looked like Mom and Mary were trying to kick Tim when they swung close to him, but he would avoid their kicks and smack their asses as they passed him by. I could tell from the look on Tim's face he was enjoying himself.

What surprised me the most was the expressions on Mom's and Mary's faces. Yeah, they were crying, but there was something else I could see in their eyes. I wasn't certain but I think they were getting off on being punished. I knew Mom hated to give into Tim, but it looked like she was losing the battle.

Jack was enjoying watching the show of the women trying to kick Tim. Even Bob was smiling as he watched. I have to admit it was fun watching the women twist, turn and trying to kick Tim. The two cops let this go on for a long while before Jack finally stopped it.

"Your turn Jim." I moved over and took the paddle from Tim.

I knew what I had to do, but I didn't want to hurt Mom or Mary for that matter. I swung the paddle and smacked my Mom but not as hard as the others. It still made her swing around. I continued to take turns paddling each of the two naked and hanging sluts. I couldn't believe how much fun it was to hit one and watch her move about. Damn I was getting into this and as I did, I started hitting harder to see if I could get them to swing faster. When my time was up Bob took over.

He grabbed the paddle out of my hand and grunted. I could tell he was not happy with me because I didn't smack them real hard. Even though I was hitting them harder at the end but still not as hard as Jack and Tim had. The women started pleading to be let down. Bob ignored their pleas and took over where Jack, Tim and I left off. Only his blows were much harder.

So hard that in seconds both women were moaning and no longer kicking. It almost seemed like they were welcoming each swat to their asses. I looked at Mom's face and her pained expression had been replaced with a look of lust. I knew that if Bob kept this up, she would orgasm. However, a few blows later, he stopped. We all heard the women groan when they realized it was all over. Both women were on the verge of a climax and were now being denied.

When Bob was finished, he moved back to the front of the women. Even though they weren't being paddled any more they still were swinging slightly as they hung in the air.

Bob stared at them for a moment, "Well have you two bitches learned who makes the decisions about what you wear or do?"

Mom and Mary looked at each other. Mom mumbled something, but we couldn't hear what she had said.

"Speak up bitch! Talk to us like you're in your classroom, stop that damn whispering." Bob barked.

Mom again softly said something, but we still couldn't hear what she said.

Before Bob could say anything, Mary spoke up, "Yes sir! We've learned our lesson sir."

"Guess time will tell about that." Jack said with a smirk.

"Now listen up you two! Since I cannot trust you to do the right thing. This is what is going to happen. Jack and I are too busy right now to monitor you each morning. So, Tim will be the one dressing you every day now. Plus, he will be able to fuck both of you again and you will fuck whomever he wants you to fuck. He is the one who is going to be ordering you around, I know you two don't like Tim and that's why he will be in control." Bob informed them.

"Damn sir, that's worse than it was before. Please sir we will never disobey you again. Please don't put him in charge. He is careless and we could lose our jobs or even our marriages." My Mom said finally finding her voice.

"Guess you should have followed your instructions then. This will continue until I say it doesn't."

"Sir please be reasonable. Tim is a student. We don't need him getting us in trouble." Mary added.

"I'll make sure Tim understands his limits. You two just follow your orders. As for Jim, well Jenny you will follow his orders at home. He will also be fucking you two whenever he wants." Bob said and looked at me.

I could tell by his look that he expected me to take advantage of my Mom and Mary. They tried to give Bob a nasty look, but I could tell it wasn't real. They were both on the edge of a massive orgasm and right now that was all that was on their minds. As Bob turned away, Jack started to play with the chain. He pulled the women up higher than he would drop them fast.

He never let their feet touch the ground as he continued to bounce the women up and down. We all laughed as their tits were almost smacking their chins and going in circles. We all continued to laugh as he played with them.

Finally, Bob barked. "Enough fun Jack let the two sluts down."

Jack dropped them down and unfastened their hands. "Do you two sluts understand what is

going on now?" Jack asked them.

"Yes, sir." They both answered.

"Good now get on your knees you're going to suck our cocks now. We're going to shoot cum all over your fucking faces. Don't even think about wiping it off until you get home. You both will send me a picture when you get home with cum still on your pretty faces." Bob commanded.

Mom and Mary quickly dropped to their knees, grimacing as their asses hit their heels. Bob whipped out his cock and shoved it in Mom's face. Mom opened her mouth wide, accepting it completely down her throat. I watched as Jack stepped up to Mary as she did the same thing. I couldn't help but think about how much better these two were now at sucking cocks. My cock was about to burst out of my pants as I watched Bob and Jack roughly fuck the slut teacher's faces.

I slid my eyes down Mom's body. Her nipples were harder than I've ever seen them. One hand was pinching one nipple; the other was buried in her pussy. I looked at Mary and she too was pounding her own cunt as her face was being pounded by Jack. It didn't take long before both Bob and Jack grabbed their heads and pulled them off of their cocks. A second later, both erupted, spewing their seed all over their faces. Mom and Mary also climax.

The men stepped away and motioned for me and Tim to step up to the plate. I stepped up to Mary and Tim stood in front of Mom. I already had my cock out, and pointed it at Mary's mouth. She looked up at me and smiled. I knew right then, that both Mom and Mary disobeyed deliberately. She opened her mouth and sucked my cock down her throat.

I looked over at Tim and my Mom. Tim stood in front of her glaring down at her. Mom didn't move.

"Well slut you know what to do. Take out my cock and you better make me happy." He growled.

I saw Mom grimace at his words, but she didn't hesitate. She reached up, unfastened his pants, pulled out his long thick cock and swallowed it whole. I wanted to watch them, but Mary demanded my attention, as my own orgasm was quickly building. In seconds I was panting like a dog in heat. My cock was swelling and before I knew it, Mary pulled it from her mouth and started to stoke it. I looked down at her already cum covered face and that sent me over the edge.

My balls exploded shooting out a fast, hard stream of cum, adding it to her face. My knees grew weak as Mary milked my cock of everything I had. When I was able to open my eyes again, Mary looked like a glazed donut. Her face was now completely covered. It was even in her hair. I looked over at Tim and Mom; he was just finishing up blasting her face. Mom's face looked just like Mary's now. Both women had smiles on their faces.

We stepped away from the two teachers with Bob stepping up, "Okay, boys we're done here. You two know what to do. I want you both to use these sluts as often as you can. Keep them under control. Just remember the rules. Don't get them fired or fuck up their marriages," He told both Tim and I while looking at us.

Bob let the women get dressed and leave. As the women started to depart Jack

chuckled, "I really enjoyed you two hanging around with us today."

The women just stuck out their tongues and left.

Bob and Jack again told Tim and me that we could do what we wanted as long as the women did not lose their jobs or their marriages. Plus, he told Tim to make sure he had rules for them to follow. I walked out of the training facility followed by Tim. As we drove home.

"You know we have just been given a great opportunity." Tim said.

"I know, we can't blow it by getting out of control ourselves."

"I know I'm in charge. I also know you will help me stay in check, but we're going to have a hell of a good time."

"You're right about that."

"Tonight, we need to get the rules down. We'll tell them tomorrow after school."

"I'll see what I can think of and text them to you."

"Good, now I need to decide on how I want to dress them two."

I pulled into my driveway, Tim got out and went home. Luckily dad wasn't at home yet, but neither was Mom. I walked into the house and a few minutes later Mom walked in. I looked up at her, her face was still covered with cum from Tim and Bob. She walked up to me, dropped to her knees, and handed me her phone.

"Sir, I had to take a picture of Mary so she could send it off to Bob. Please sir, take my picture so I can do the same." She said, her voice meek, lacking its usual authority.

I smiled down at her and answered, "No problem. Are you okay Mom?"

She looked up at me and nodded. I snapped the picture, handed her phone back as she sent it to Bob.

She then said, "Yes sir, I'm good, and thank you."

She lowered her eyes and continued, "May I clean up now sir."

I now realized that once again our relationship has taken a big turn. I was now in total control of Mom. I nodded and she quickly stood up and ran up the stairs. I stood there watching her boobs and ass bounce as she ran. Mom just made it to the top of the stairs and out of sight when dad walked in the door.

"Hey Jim, where's Mom?" He announced.

I think he was surprised I was home. Since this all-started Mom has been meeting him at the door and taking him upstairs to give him his daily blow job.

"She just walked in the door, but she mentioned that she had a headache and was going to lie down." I answered, hoping Mom would back me up if dad went up to see her.

"Oh, okay, I guess I'd better take care of dinner tonight." His voice clearly showing his disappointment, and headed for the kitchen. I smiled and hoped I managed to give Mom enough time to clean up and recover. I knew later I would get my reward.

The next morning Mom came down the stairs wearing a sexy yellow dress and heels. It was another cold day and, in that dress, she was going to be cold. I knew Tim liked that dress on Mom and that the two of them had found the time for him to tell her what to wear.

"Good morning, Mom."

"Good morning, sir."

"I am guessing you and Mary messed up on purpose yesterday."

"Maybe we did, maybe we didn't. I'm not telling you sir."

"I hope you got what you wanted."

"Well, no we didn't. We wanted Bob to retake control. But he gave it to Tim. I just hope that asshole doesn't get too crazy. Mary and I have a meeting with him and you after school today. Did you know about that?"

"I knew we were going to be getting with you two soon. Tim wants to make sure you know his rules."

With that Mom just walked out of the house and headed to school. I wasn't too far behind her. At school Tim and I got together during lunch and went over the rules that he wanted to enforce on the two teachers. I made him throw out a few telling him they were way over the top and were a no go.

It was finally the end of the school day. I headed out to Mom's classroom. As I got close the janitor (Mr. Bond) was hanging out in the hallway.

"Hello Mr. Bond." I greeted him as I walked past him.

"I've noticed you and that other kid hanging around Mrs. Oak's classroom a lot." He spoke.

"Yes sir, Mrs. Oaks is my Mom. Tim and I stop by often after school to see if she needs any help with anything."

"Okay, if it's your Mom then I guess it's no big deal."

I continued to Mom's classroom. Tim coming from the other end of the hallway got there about the same time I did.

"Hey, Mr. Bond is keeping an eye on us. We need to cool it around school for a while."

"Got It. I saw him watching us a few days ago. We will just give them the rules today and not mess with them. We don't need Mr. Bond in our business."

Tim walked into Mom's room first with me following. Mary was already there sitting at a student's desk close to Mom's desk. Tim and I pulled up our own seats and around Mom's desk. Mr. Bond could see into the room but couldn't hear what we were talking about.

Tim started things off. First, he handed both females a piece of paper. He had the rules on the paper. After giving all of us a copy he started talking with authority.

"Ladies, you know why we're here. It started with the coke being found and you two not keeping your agreement with uncle Bob."

Mom started to say something but Tim held up his hand. "I know we all have a different view of what has happened, but here we are. These are the rules you two will follow."

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,528 Followers