The Set Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim didn't hesitate one second, pulling his hand back to slap Mom hard across the face.

"Listen you bitch. I told you once I control your life. I should have had him fuck both of you."

He then grabbed Mom by the arm and pulled her over to the recliner. He pushed her over the arm so her ass was up in the air and her face was down on the seat. He then took his belt and started smacking her hard.

Mom immediately started to apologize to him. "Sir, I don't know what came over me. I know better. It's going to take more time to stop smarting off to you."

"Shut the fuck up bitch! Maybe next time you'll hold your tongue." Tim growled as he rained down blow after blow on Mom's now bruised ass.

When Tim was done spanking Mom for her smart ass remark he left her bent over the chair. Her ass was a bright red. Mom slowly stood up rubbing her behind.

Mary smiled at her and Mom smiled back, "Guess I asked for that."

"Yes, I think you did." Mary replied.

After we were done eating the pizza Tim fucked Mom and I had my way with Mary. We both managed to bust a nut with the teachers again. Both teachers also had a few more orgasms.

It was getting late when Mary said, "Sir, I need to get home."

I looked up at the clock and we had been fucking for almost three hours. It was going on 7PM and Mary needed to get home to her family. Tim let her get dressed but Mom was forced to remain nude as he drove her home.

Tuesday, Mom again had on another new outfit. This one was just a little sexier than the day before. I saw Mom a couple times during the day and she looked frazzled. When she saw me, she would look away and blush. When we got to our house at the end of the day, it went pretty much like the day before, except for the pizza. Both Mom and Mary were even more desperate and completely obedient. They were now going out of their way to please us.

On Wednesday both teachers were wearing a new sexy leather skirt, with a tight white turtleneck blouse for Mom and a tight red turtleneck blouse for Mary. After school the sluts beat us to the house and were both naked on their knees when Tim and I entered. They eagerly did anything we demanded and begged us to fuck them anyway we wanted. I had never seen Mom so desperate and slutty. It was a hell of sight when Tim had the women put on a show for us. As they kissed, they would finger each other's pussies. I was in heaven watching them.

Tim laughed when he told me the plugs and balls were doing exactly what he wanted. I wasn't sure what he had planned, but I knew it had to happen soon. This time before Tim let Mary go home, he instructed her to make sure she records her love making with her husband from now on like she did for his uncle. Mary almost screamed when she heard that. For Mom, Tim told her she would do the same thing when dad returns.

Mom just said, "Yes sir."

Thursday both Mom and Mary approached me and Tim at school, begging us to fuck them. Mom pulled me aside into a storage room and started to strip. It didn't take much begging for me to fuck her right there. I'm not sure where Mary took Tim but from my understanding, she fucked him like a crazy woman in heat.

Friday finally was here. Tim's uncle sent him a text telling him he wanted to see him and me after school. We really didn't like it but we had to inform the ladies that we wouldn't have time after school as we had to see Bob and Jack. When we got to the training station Bob's and Jack's patrol car was there. Plus, two other cars that we didn't recognize.

As soon as we entered the station Jack was out standing by an open door. He chuckled, "You two come here."

We walked over to where he was and he motioned for us to enter the room. As we entered Bob was sitting behind a table and in front of him were two nude women on their knees with their hands behind their backs. Their backs were to us, so I didn't recognize them.

"You two assholes, come over here!" Bob barked.

We walked over to where he was sitting and we could now see the women's faces. It was Mrs. Sue Baxter the band teacher, and Mrs. Kay Maxwell the history teacher, both from our school. Our eyes were wide open. Here were two more teachers from our school on their knees naked now in front of us. They were looking at us with a surprise look on their faces.

"Sir, what are these two students doing here?" Sue Baxter asked.

"Good question. You see these two got pulled over also and will do whatever I want to stay out of jail." Bob answered her.

Bob looked at Tim and I, "You two shit birds follow me."

With that Bob and Jack both walked out of the room closing the door with us following him. As soon as the door closed, "What's going on Uncle Bob?"

"Those two we're having a girl's night out and were drinking heavily. We noticed the car they were driving was swerving and we pulled them over. When we figured out, they were also teachers, we figured we would help you out with two more teachers."

"I thought you two were being watched closely and couldn't set them up." I asked.

Jack laughed, "True, but since they were pulled over for drinking and driving, we were in the right. The addition of the coke was just extra. Either way they were in trouble."

"Jack and I have already trained them to be obedient. Trust me they will do what they are told. I remember you wanted two more teachers so here they are, hope you enjoy them as much as we have." Bob told us.

With that we all walked back into the room. The two new teachers were still on their knees. Bob went back to his chair with Jack standing behind the women. Tim and I stood behind Bob facing the women.

"Okay, you two coke heads, the reason these two young men are here is Jack and I are way too busy to make sure you're following our rules. So, you're going to be under their control and follow their rules until I say you're not. They already have two other women they are controlling. Hopefully they won't have any issues with you."

"Sir, they are students at our school! Please can we find another way to serve our time." Kay said, worried.

"No!!" Bob barked.

Turning his head towards us. "These two here are two new additions to your little club. Make sure they understand your rules."

With that Bob and Jack walked out of the room, closing the door behind them.

Tim took charge, "You two will follow my rules just like Mrs. Oaks and Mrs. Hall."

Both women gasp at hearing the names. Tim continued. "Yes, we were with them when they got pulled over and it seems you have made the same deal with the two police officers as they did. We made a deal also. So here we are." Tim then gave them his seven rules.

"Now stand up and dance. I want to see them tits bouncing." Tim ordered.

When Tim was done watching them dance, we both fucked them for the first time. When we were done Tim instructed them to get their asses over to my house. We made sure they had the address. I text Mom and Mary telling them that they needed to be at the house, on their knees, and naked when we got there. We had a surprise for them.

When we got there, the other two teachers, each in their own car, arrived right behind us. We waited for them to get out of their car and we all walked up to the door. As we opened it Kay and Sue both saw Mom and Mary in front of the door on their knees.

Mom was first to say anything, "Sir, what the fuck is this?"

"Well, it seems our school has a coke issue. These two got caught with some cocaine by Bob and Jack. They have made a deal with them two. Bob has put them under our custody." I answered.

"Okay, you two let's get out of those clothes. It's time to get to know each other." Tim said.

I looked at our two new sluts and the shocked looks on their faces. They hesitated for a couple of seconds, but when Tim gave them a mean look, they both quickly stripped and stood there naked and trembling.

Tim started to laugh, before announcing, "It's time to play a game."

He threw the bag on the ground between the four slut teachers. Mom and Mary both moaned in unison as they looked up at Kay and Sue with a predatory expression. I knew it was going to be an interesting evening.

Tim barked. "Okay you four sluts we're going to play a game. Two of you have already played this game. Although I think it is going to be a lot more fun playing with four."

Mary again reached down and opened the bag. Tim laughed and quickly added. "Go ahead Mary, empty the bag so the new sluts can see what's in it."

Mary turned the bag over, dumping the contents on the floor. Kay and Sue gasped when they saw what was inside of the bag. Two sets of anal plugs, Ben Wa balls, vibrating dildos, and WI Vibes. Plus, the double ended dildo was there.

"Sorry ladies I didn't have time to get you all a set." Tim told the women.

"Now let me explain the rules of the game for the two new players. In order to win the game, the other three sluts must cum three times before you do. You are not allowed to cum or you get punished. Now if you cum once, you will get spanked. If you cum twice, you have to wear the Ben Wa balls all next week. If you lose and cum three times, you wear the balls and anal plug all next week. I'll make sure I have enough for all four of you if needed." Tim gushed.

This time I couldn't help but smile as Tim explained the rules again. Kay and Sue's eyes showed they couldn't believe what they just heard. They both looked over at Jenny and Mary.

Mary smiled, "We've played this game before."

With my dad not due back until Sunday I knew we'd have enough time for the game plus other activities. This time there would be at least three women, maybe four that might be played with at school. I wasn't sure what Tim's plans were.

"Before you two new sluts get your panties in a bunch. No one will know you are plugged and filled. Yeah, you might get aroused, but you won't have to do anything else during the day. Although you might be begging to be allowed to cum as soon as school is out. Now you can use anything you want to make the others cum but remember, you are not allowed to cum or you will suffer the consequences. Oh, and one more rule. Last time I only gave twenty minutes, but since there are four of you, I'll give you forty minutes to win, or lose, or you all lose. After you cum three times you're out of the game."

I looked at Kay and Sue. They looked like they couldn't believe what was about to happen. For the moment they were just staring at the toys scattered all over the floor.

I glanced at Mary and Mom. They both were looking very confident about winning this time. I also noticed how hard their nipples were. As they looked at each other, they smiled. They both turned their stares over to Kay and Sue, smiling at them. Mary moved over to Kay, as Mom moved over to Sue. Mom made the first move she leaned in and kissed Sue. Sue was surprised and tried to move back but Mom wrapped her arms around her in a big hug. She started touching Sue gently while kissing her. Mary was doing the same with Kay.

I decided to watch Mom and Sue first. Sue tried to push away at first but she soon slid down so that she was laying on the floor. Once she was slumped, she started to kiss back. A minute or so later, as their kissing got more passionate Sue wrapped her arms around Mom, holding her tight. I watched the two women passionately making out. A sudden tightness in my pants grew too uncomfortable so I quickly dropped them to the ground.

I moaned as I grabbed my cock and started to masturbate. I was careful not to go too fast as I didn't want to cum. The two were now kissing wildly. Mom grabbed her ass in one hand pulling Sue into her, sliding one of her legs between Sue's now rubbing her leg against her pussy. Sue was now trembling with excitement. I knew it wouldn't be long now before she succumbed to an orgasm.

Mom drew her mouth away from Sue's, moving down to kiss the side of her neck. Sue had closed her eyes as Mom ran her hands up and down Sue's back. Sue had finally surrendered and started rubbing her hands around Mom's body, as Mom moved her kissing from Sue's neck down to her breast. She then took Sue's nipple into her mouth and began to suckle on it. Mom was getting wild on her nipples now, giving her little bites.

When Mom was done with Sue's nipple she kissed down to her navel. She took her tongue circling around her belly button. Taking her hands between Sue's thighs and gently pushing her legs apart. Now moving her mouth down to her pussy.

I wasn't sure what to expect from my Mom next. She has become a wild woman. I did know she wasn't planning on losing this game.

As Mom pushed her tongue into Sue's cunt, Sue let out a faint scream as she had her first orgasm. Mom pulled her head up and smiled. She then slid a finger into Sue's pussy, fingering her fast and hard. While her finger pistoned in and out of Sue, she began to lick her clit like a hungry animal. It didn't take long before Sue came again, but this time she was having waves of orgasms.

Tim chuckled, "One down three to go."

Mom moved off of Sue and joined Mary and Kay. Now it was Mom and Mary ganging up on Kay. Mary was between Kay's legs licking her clit while Mom was busy playing with Kay's tits. Mary had two fingers inside of Kay as she licked her. Kay's body was in a frenzy and was now having an orgasm. Kay's body was obviously out of control. She was now having orgasms right after each other. As her spasms began to subside Mary wasted no time grabbing Mom.

"Two down two to go." Tim said smiling.

Mom was taken by surprise but moved quickly so that they moved into a 69 position. Tim and I watched closely as our two original sluts attacked each other with passion. A few minutes later both Mom and Mary each had climaxed twice and it was now a race to see who will be the winner.

Just as they were getting into it, Tim shouted out, "Times up! Looks like again we don't have a winner."

All four women were exhausted from the non-stop cum feast. They were all lying on the floor, panting and trying to regain their strength.

"OK ladies stand up!" Tim barked.

All four sluts moaned as they struggled to their feet. "Jim, move the couch away from the wall." Tim commanded.

As I pulled the couch away from the wall Tim was moving the ladies around so they were standing behind the couch.

"Now lean over the couch you four. Make sure your hands are touching the seat."

The four-teachers leaned over the couch making sure they were in the proper position. I don't think they even realized what they were doing. The distant look in their eyes made me think their minds had turned to mush. Once they were in position, I found myself standing behind them, looking at their asses as they bent over the back of the couch.

Tim was in front, "Since you all came once it's time for your spanking."

Tim picked up both paddles, tossing one over to me. He walked behind the ladies slowly rubbing each of their asses as he walked past them. When he finally got to the end, he raised back his arm and smacked Kay on the ass hard. He walked down the line giving each one a hard whack. When he was done it was my turn. I also started with Kay but this time I hit them just as hard as Tim. Tim and I each gave them good hard 10 whacks.

After we finished spanking the four teachers Tim grabbed Kay, pulling her to the floor putting her into the doggie position. I took Sue and did the same with her.

Tim looked over at Mary and Mom, "You two might as well take care of each other."

I didn't waste any time and started fucking Sue. It didn't take her long before she started to moan and talk dirty. "Oh God yes, fuck your teacher! Fuck my pussy! Don't stop!"

As I pounded Sue, I could hear Kay yelling at Tim. "Harder, That's it!"

Both of the new bitches were enjoying the fucking we were giving them.

Sue was pushing back as I fucked her, "Yes, yes make me cum!"

She just kept on talking as I grabbed a hold of her hips trying to drive my cock deeper into her. This went on for a while as I continued to fuck Sue.

She must have felt that I was getting ready to cum because she yelled, "That's it, give me all of your cum!"

I pushed deep into her as I shot a large load of cum into her. I notice Tim and Kay just finished also.

Tim and I took turns fucking all four of the teachers until Sunday. Dad was due back in the afternoon so we had to stop. From that day on Tim and I had a great time with our four sluts. Every once in a while, the women would act up and we would have to punish them. I think that they mess up on purpose. Well, this went on for a few months until Bob finally put a stop to it.

This really only put Tim out of the picture I remember over hearing Mom and Mary talk about how they enjoyed being controlled. Therefore, I made a deal with Mom and Mary. I stayed their master and continued to control them. What I really enjoyed about controlling these women is I get to dress them every morning. Kay and Sue somehow caught wind about my deal with Mom and Mary. Of course, I made a deal with them two also. I now have four MILFs at my command whenever I wanted them.

As I sit back thinking about all that has happened over the several months, I can't help but think back to those few random acts that brought us here. A simple speeding ticket, a grounding for coming home late, and meeting Tim's uncle. Those unrelated acts have changed me, my Mom, Mary, Kay and Sue.

I look down at Mom, kneeling between my wide spread legs, her soft lips caressing my cock. And Mary beside her licking my balls. They are naked of course. So is Kay and Sue on our living room floor making passionate love to each other. It's one of my favorite things to get a blow job while watching a live lesbian sex show.

Who knew that Mom, and Mary for that matter were closet submissive sluts. Or me being dominant. I know this was all my fault. If I hadn't gotten so angry at Mom for her punishments, my conversation with Bob would never have happened, nor would him arresting Mom and Mary. Here we are, me the Master, Mom and Mary my happy slaves, and Kay and Sue our fun sex toys.

I know this can't go on forever, I'm graduating in a few weeks. I've already been accepted to the college of my choice. But for now, Life is Good.