The Set Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started reading, "Rule one: You will keep your cunt shaved and will never have any stubble. Jim or I can inspect you anytime, anywhere."

"Rule two: Every morning you will face time with me so I can tell you what you're wearing for the day. Even the weekends. Just like you did with Bob except I've added weekends too."

"Rule three: You will always call Jim and I sir. Except during school."

"Rule four: You will never wear a bra or panties except at school. Which I and only I can change."

"Rule five: You must have permission to get a haircut or style. I like ponytails, I expect you to wear it that way."

"Rule six: If Jim and I tell you to be somewhere you better be there. I might want you to fuck me or someone else. This is non-negotiable."

"Rule seven: You will follow all orders given by both me and Jim, however I have the final say. Jenny, you will follow all orders from Jim at home, unless it goes against my rules."

"Do you two understand or do we need to go hang around at the training station some more?""

Both women answered, "Yes sir."

"Jenny, you sometimes can be a rude, obnoxious, inconsiderate, self-centered bitch towards me. That stops now. I am in control of your life. You will treat me with respect. That goes for you also Mary." Tim barked.

With that he stood up and walked out of the room with me close behind him.

When I finally got home, Mom was in the kitchen. "Mom, I need to ask you something. How do you feel about what has happened to us since we've started all of this?"

Mom looked at me like I was retarded, "Sir I think Bob, Jack and Tim are just terrible people. I still think we were set up but what's happening is better than being in jail. I hate what Bob has made us do and now I have to follow asshole Tim's fucking rules."

I could hear her humiliation in her voice, "Sorry Mom, I'm not a fan of what is going on either. But here we are. You know I'm not going to mess with you unless I have to."

"Well sir, I hate that all of this has happened, but now that it has, both Mary and I have changed. I don't know why but we both were enjoying being under Bob's and Jack's control. When it stopped, we both missed it. No, we didn't just miss it but for some reason we needed to be under their control. Now I don't mind being controlled by Tim if he can control himself. And yes, I don't mind you ordering me around. I'd rather have you then Tim."

"Good," Was all I said as I reached up and grabbed Mom's nipple through her top and pinched it viciously.

She winced in pain at first then smiled at me. "I'm glad you're on board because I'm enjoying myself."

I let her nipple go, "Now bitch get on your knees and suck me off."

Mom looked at me, I could see the surprise in her face that I talked to her like that, but she quickly dropped to her knees. As she reached for my zipper, she looked up at me and cooed, "It's about time you manned up."

She got my zipper down and pulled out my cock and started sucking. She held her lips pressed tightly around the head of my cock and worked her hand rapidly up and down my shaft. When I finally shot my load into her mouth, she swallowed all of it easily. She then licked up all of the cum that slowly continued to ooze out of my cock head. She then kissed my cock and smiled at me sweetly.

Later that week, Dad announced he was going to be out of town again. This time for two weeks. I told Tim and he immediately decided we would have a little fun on Saturday with Mary and Mom. The rest of the week all I could think about was what was going to happen. Every time I looked at either Mary or Mom my cock sprang to life.

I had Mom sucking my cock at every opportunity, which wasn't often as dad was still around. I think Mom was also excited, because every time I saw her at home her nipples were prominently showing beneath her tee shirt that Tim required her to wear when she wasn't at school.

It was early Saturday when Tim arrived. He was carrying a bag with him. Mary arrived a couple minutes later. Tim took charge as soon as everyone was there and made the women undress. We gathered in the living room and Tim barked orders at them.

"Okay you two sluts, I think we need to play a game." He said and tossed the bag at their feet.

Mary reached down and opened the bag. She gasped when she saw what was inside.

Tim laughed at her expression and quickly added, "Go ahead and empty the bag, slut."

Mary turned the bag over and dumped the contents on the floor. Inside were two sets of anal plugs, Ben Wa balls, vibrating dildos, and WI Vibes. There was also a double ended dildo that must have been two feet long. This time, Mom gasped too.

"Now let me explain the rules of the game. In order to win the game, you have to make the other slut cum three times. You are not allowed to cum or you get punished. Now if you cum once, you get spanked. If you cum twice, you have to wear the Ben Wa balls all next week. If you lose and cum three times, you wear the balls and anal plug all next week." Tim gushed.

I couldn't believe my ears and neither could either of the two naked sluts standing in front of me. With Dad gone, Mom could get away with it, but Mary's husband and kids would be home. I knew she couldn't afford to lose. Plus, this meant that Mary and Mom would be played with at school. I wasn't sure if this would work.

"Before you two get your panties in a bunch. No one will know you are plugged and filled. Yeah, you might get aroused, but you won't have to do anything else during the day. Although you might be begging to be allowed to cum as soon as school is out. Now you can use anything you want to make the other cum. But remember you are not allowed to cum or suffer the consequences. Oh, and one more rule. You have twenty minutes to win, or lose, or both of you lose."

I looked at Mom. She looked like she was in shock. She was just staring at the toys scattered all over the floor before she looked up at Tim and said. "Look Tim, I've kissed other women, but I never done anything else." Mom informed Tim.

"I don't care about your past. As of today, you do, so get to it." Tim ordered.

I glanced at Mary. She was already panting, her face flushed and her nipples hard as rocks. She looked over at Mom and smiled, before she leaned in and kissed her. Moments later she wrapped her arms around her giving her a big hug. Mary started touching Mom gently.

Mom started to follow her lead. As they got more passionate, they slid down to where they were now laying on the floor. They kissed some more touching each other's breasts now. Mary was the aggressor now, moving from Mom's neck and down to her breasts. Licking and sucking her way there.

I heard Mom moan as Mary latched her lips to Mom's right nipple, sucking it into her mouth. Both women were now obviously aroused as Mom maneuvered around so she could also move down Mary's body, working her way to Mary's juicy pussy. Both were now moaning as their body's reacted to each other.

They moved into a sixty-nine position and I must admit I was enjoying the show so far. Mom was the first to arrive at Mary's open legs. I watched as she licked from the top to the bottom. Mary almost screamed when Mom shoved her tongue deep inside her box. Mary, not to be out done, attacked Mom's pussy with a vengeance, licking, nibbling, and sucking her clit.

Mary and Mom were fully involved as they both continued to eat each other out passionately. For being Mom's first time, she seems to be going at it like a pro. It seemed like it took a long time, but they both seemed to orgasm at the same time.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I found watching Mom and Mary enjoy each other sexually was exciting. I had the hard-on to prove it. I noticed Tim had his clothes off and was slowly stroking his cock. I quickly followed suit as I knew I would soon be fucking one or the other shortly.

Tim was grinning from ear to ear when he announced to the sluts, "TEN MINUTES!"

Mary pulled her mouth from Mom's cunt and looked around. The toys were only inches from her as she reached out and grabbed the closest toy, a vibrator. She turned it on, what sounded like full power and shoved it up to Mom's clit. Although Mom was just coming down from her first orgasm. The touch of the vibrating toy, sent her over the top again, as her entire body shook and writhed on the floor.

Mom in desperation reached down, grabbing Mary's hand, pulling the vibrator from it and shoving it into Mary's pussy. Fucking her with a vengeance as she sucked her clit into her mouth. The effect was immediate, as Mary succumbed to her second orgasm in only five minutes.

Now it was a race to see who could make the other cum first. Both had climaxed twice, both were going to get punished, but who would lose in the end and be forced to be plugged and filled as well as paddled.

Mom kept fucking and nibbling Mary's clit, while Mary grabbed the next nearest toy, an anal plug. She spread Mom's ass cheeks, lined up the plug and pushed. Mom's body froze in place. Mary, taking advantage, latched on Mom's clit with her mouth and bit down as she shoved the plug deep into her ass. I have never seen my slut mother so desperate before in my life. Mom pushed the vibrator Deep into Mary, bit down on Mary's clit and shoved two then three fingers into her ass.

I have watched a lot of porn in my short life, what young teenage man hasn't? Never before had I seen an erotic display quite as intense as this one. These two women were over the top with their passion and aggressiveness. Each trying to drive the other to their third orgasm. It was only a few seconds later that both exploded, squirting their fluids all over the other as they were both consumed with massive orgasms. Tim and I watched in awe as they continued to push each other to higher and higher levels until they both collapsed to the floor almost unconscious.

Tim and I looked at each other and slapped high fives. We had just reduced our two sluts to writhing mounds of female flesh, completely under our control. We sat there for a couple of minutes. Letting them come around.

Tim began to laugh, "Well it looks like we have a tie. You both lose!"

He stood and walked over to Mom's still trembling body. Tim grabbed my Mom, putting her on her hands and knees, pulling out the vibrator, that had been buried in her pussy and started pounding away on her like there was no tomorrow. I quickly went over to where Mary was laying on the floor. I grabbed her legs, raising them up and up with her ankles on my shoulders as I slammed my cock into her.

I don't know about Tim, but I was primed and ready to fuck. I pounded Mary's pussy, ass, and mouth for I don't know how long, before I rolled over on my back, exhausted. I looked over at Mom and Tim and they both were in the same positions. Mary was beside me, her mouth open but the only thing coming out of her mouth was gibberish.

We fucked our sluts the entire weekend. I fucked Mom and Mary a few times together as did Tim. Tim made sure the women would make love with each other multiple times. By the time Sunday ended neither Tim nor I could achieve an erection. Both Mom and Mary were walking bowlegged as their pussies were beyond abused.

Just as Tim was leaving, he explained to the two sluts what they were required to do, now that each had lost.

"Sluts you did well this weekend. So good that I am going to give you a break. You will not be paddled as part of your punishments; however, you both will insert the plug and balls tomorrow before school and show me when you call to pick out your outfits. They will stay in until you get home. Once at home you can remove them until the next morning."

The next morning, I was already down stairs when Mom came down. As I watched her walk down the steps, I noticed she had on a new skirt and blouse that I had never seen before. The skirt was tighter than what she had been wearing and the blouse was very thin. You could see her lace bra under it. I could see that Tim was now making the women buy new outfits that he wanted them to wear.

"Looks like you're having problems walking this morning." I said with a smirk.

"Sir, I see you're being a smart ass this morning. If you had something stuffed up your ass, you would be walking funny too."

"Well, enjoy your day." Mom just stuck out her tongue at me and left for school.

I saw Mom and Mary a few times at school. Mom for sure was walking much better than this morning. She must have gotten used to having both of her holes filled.

At lunch I got with Tim, "So you're not going to mess with them all this week at school?"

"They're going to be wearing the butt plug and balls all this week. I figure I'll have Mary join your Mom and us at your house. We'll mess with them there this week. I imagine that by the time they get there, they are going to be so fucking horny that they will be begging us to fuck them" He laughed.

After school we all met at Moms and my house. Mom and Mary got there first as I walked in a few minutes later. As soon as I saw them, I could tell Tim was right. Both were practically panting as I walked through the door. Mom started to say something, but I just held up my hand.

"Wait until Tim gets here. He already has plans." I spoke.

A few minutes later, Tim walked through the door like he owned the place. Before anyone could speak, he barked out his first command. "Since Mr. Oaks is away, you two bitches will always be nude when we're here. Jenny you will always be nude when hubby isn't home."

The women quickly started taking off their clothes.

"Sir, you want me nude when Mr. Oaks is out of town or when he's not home?" Mom asked.

Tim walked up to her and slapped her ass hard, "You'll be naked whenever he is away from the house. Even if it's a short trip to the store. Bitch!"

"Yes sir, I understand." She moaned.

Both women were now naked and horny as hell from wearing the balls and butt plugs all day.

Both were obviously ready to fuck, they were practically undressing us with their eyes, but Tim had other ideas. "Before Jim and I relieve your horniness I want both of you to run up and down the stairs until I tell you to stop."

Mom and Mary just looked at Tim. "I said now!!" He barked as he slapped

both of them hard on the ass.

They both took off for the stairs and started running up them. When they got to the top, they almost knocked each other down as they turned around to run back down. My cock was hard as a rock as I watched these two foxy women run. Their boobs were bouncing around. After a while you could see they were getting tired, but more importantly, the plug and balls were driving them crazy with lust.

However, Tim wouldn't let them stop. He must have made them run up and down the stairs a dozen times before he decided that they were finished. By then both were drooling and panting. Their nipples were standing out like soldiers at attention and their pussies were dripping down their legs.

Tim laughed and winked at me. He then demanded they get down on all fours and crawl in circles around the living room. I watched in amazement as the women crawled by me. Their cunts dripped and boobs swung as they passed by me. My cock was about to burst out of my pants.

While the women were crawling on all fours Tim and I took off our clothes. Tim then grabbed Mary by her hair. Jerking her up and then pushing her towards the recliner. He draped her across the arms of the chair as he pulled out her butt plug. Then he removed the balls from her cunt. When he was finished, he roughly shoved his cock deep into her needy pussy. Mary had her first orgasm right then and there.

Mom and I watched for a couple of seconds before I held my hand out to her and led her over to the couch. I had Mom remove her butt plug and take out the balls that were in her cunt. Then I had her lay on her back. I got between her legs pulling them up and pushing them back until her knees were on her chest. I then pushed my hard cock into her sloppy cunt. Mom also had her first of many orgasms. As I was fucking her, I took my hand placing it around her throat squeezing it lightly letting her know I was in charge.

I looked down at the slut below me. I needed to fuck her hard, I couldn't hold back any longer. I pounded her like the slut she was with all I had. Mom's eyes glazed over as she was moaning continuously. Her mouth opened and drool started running out the sides of her mouth, down to her neck. I tightened my grip a little and felt her pussy grip my cock like a vice.

"OH, GOD PLEASE FUCK ME HARD!! MAKE ME CUM!!!" She screamed.

I could hear Mary screaming the same thing.

It was immediately followed by Tim yelling, "That's it bitch!! Cum all over my cock!!"

That did it for me as I screamed while unleashing a torrent load of cum deep inside my slut mother's cunt. Both Mom and Mary screamed as they had another hard orgasm while both Tim and I pulled out of their needy pussies. I pushed Mom off of the couch as I sat down on it. Tim walked over, dropping onto the couch also. Both of us were exhausted and out of breath. Tim ordered the sluts to clean our cocks, having Mom clean his, and Mary cleaning mine.

After we finished fucking the women Tim had Mom order a pizza. They both were still naked and horny. Both of their cunts were dripping cum down their legs. When the pizza delivery guy came Tim just nodded to the door. They both stood and walked to the front door. Mom opened the door with Mary standing next to her.

When I got my first look at the driver, I started laughing. He was a middle-aged overweight guy. The guy's eyes were wide open and he didn't know what to say. I think Mom and Mary were surprised when they saw him. I think they were hoping for a young fit man.

Tim walked over to the door, "Come on in," he said, waving him inside.

The man walked into the house staring at the sexy naked obviously well fucked women in front of him. The guy took the pizza out of the pizza bag and didn't know whom to hand the pizza to. Tim held out his arms taking the pizza. Letting the guy stare at the women.

"If you want to, you can play with their tits while I get your tip." Tim told the guy.

Mom and Mary were still horny and were dancing from foot to foot. Their tits were jiggling a little and their nipples were hard as rocks. He reached out with both hands, one going after Moms' boobs while the other was grabbing Mary's. He rubbed them at first, then started grasping their nipples. Soon he was rolling them between his thumb and forefingers.

I watched as the two sluts submitted to the fat delivery driver. Their eyes closed and their mouths open. Both were moaning continuously as they surrendered to their lust. When he was done, he took a good hold and pulled on them hard. That was the straw that broke the camel's back.

It was Mary who gave in first. She reached down, unzipping the man's zipper. Pulling out his cock, she started jacking him off with her eyes closed. Mom noticed what her friend was doing and she gave in, dropping to her knees she took the guy's cock into her mouth. Mary must have felt Mom's lips on her hand and wasn't going to be out done. She quickly drops to her knees and starts to lick his fat balls.

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. Both our teacher sluts had surrendered to their base needs. No one told them to do anything. They both were attacking a strange middle-aged fat man's cock with a vengeance. They both kept this up until he shot his load. Mom and Mary both sucked down his semen before embracing and kissing passionately.

When the women were finished the guy zipped up his pants and blushed. I don't think he knew what to do. Tim finally handed him his tip and the guy practically ran out the door.

We all stood there for a few moments before Mom managed to speak, "Sir, I hope you had fun watching us suck off that asshole."