The Setting Sun Saloon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, with the subs and supers you don't really have to worry about that. They would never risk it. But every now and then we do get humans that know about the supernatural that stay here. Some just want to study and experiment like Dr. Davies, but some get greedy and try to take advantage. The Grand High Council has no jurisdiction over plain humans so there is no one to really report it to. But the magic over this place is very strong. The last time we had a man here who tried to force himself on a housekeeper, he couldn't get it up and she escaped his room. She was scared but not permanently damaged, and the last we heard of him he was trying to find a witch who could take the curse off of him because he couldn't get a boner anymore, and he goes temporarily blind if he says anything inappropriate to a woman." Lexi explained.

"Wow. That is some magic." I let out a breath. "This is a lot to take in. I didn't even really believe in ghosts this morning, much less anything else."

Lexi laughed and choked on her chicken parmesan. Coughing as she laughed she said, "A lot to take in! Hahaha its just kind of ironic ya know?" She giggled some more and i couldn't help but smile back.

12