All Comments on 'The Setup'

by AutumnWriter

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
It is becoming your Trademark

no one in your stories goes away with any fulfilment. All characters are left wanting - as am I.

This story had myriad possibilities, but it stopped abruptly and detailed nothing.

So, young people move in and out of relationships? Startling revelation, that. Something about how it affected one of them could have been added to give the story some purpose.

Smile some day and then write a story where your charatcters can do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A good "out"

I'll have to disagree with the fellow poster, the story was well thought out & was left open "just enough" that if the author wishes to, he can contniue it at some later date. It's a borderline romance story, I'd probably fit into the Loving Wives category too. While I'm partly interested in seeing a sequal, the more logical part says that perhaps you should leave this story be, let the readers come up with their own imaginary endings (like ET, many wat to see a continuation but so far SPielberg has been smart enough not to fall for it).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Good

A satisfying story.

Boyd

hornyinwvhornyinwvalmost 18 years ago
I Actually Liked

The way you ended the story. It leaves numerous possibilities if you indeed are to write another chapter. But, if not, then we still know that the characters have come into their own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I have to admit, I would haved liked...

a more definative ending, but that did not take away from my enjoyment of your wonderful story. It had quality, with a lot of depth for an erotic coupling type of story, well thought out, slowly built, and pleasurable to read.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
A fantastic story of erotic anticipation

This was just excellent. Thank you for this in-depth story of feelings and emotions between two new lovers.

PT

DeadWouldDeadWouldalmost 18 years ago
You people must be joking

all this person' s stories end with the characters miserable.

who eneded up in any way fulfilled in this story?

We already have enough miserable authors peddling their brand of misery and "real life' on us.

I doubt I will read another of these life sucking efforts.

There are enough authors with an upbeat view of life to save wasting time on this sad sack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Nice

I've been frequenting this site for years, and I think this is one of the best I've read (so much so that this is my first comment on a story ever). The only part I didn't really care for was the bread/baker metaphore...just seemed to go on a bit too long. Other than that I thought it was very well written and with excelent use of vocabulary as well as realistic and enjoyable characters.

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
I have to admit, I actually liked it !!

I can’t understand the negative (?) comments. I found the story to be well written with enough eroticism to justify it’s posting on LITEROTICA. AutumnWriter has again given us with a top quality story of innocence and blossoming love mixed in with worldly cunning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is great

Really great.

Dancewithme2Dancewithme2over 9 years ago
Autumn Writer Never Disappoints

Some time ago (years) when I read Autumn Writer's "Wildflowers in the Meadow"

I knew I had discovered a master at work. That story, after at least a thousand I have read here and on other erotic lit sites, remains my favorite. I do not hesitate even though my reading has extended to some of this sites best writers ever.

No story in my mind is going to be as good as the one mentioned above, but this story in its own right deserves praise. It is well written as a piece of literature but was

also very sensitive to the feelings of a woman at the moment of her first time like very few others I have read. Steve was a lovable character too for bringing Jennifer into adult life so tenderly.

All men should read this piece to see how it is done!

Dancewithme2

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto6810 months ago

Loved it. Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous