The Seventh Coven Pt. 02

Story Info
The professor learns more after the fertility rite.
8.5k words
4.79
10.9k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Seventh Coven - Part 2

The professor learns more after the fertility rite.

This story is a continuation of my Halloween tale in which the professor took part in a fertility rite at a local Wiccan coven. I recommend starting there. If you've clicked on this story expecting the standard racial stereotypes, this story isn't for you. All characters and situations are complete fiction, a product of my fertile imagination. Any similarity to actual people and situations is purely a coincidence. Any errors in the portrayal of Wiccan culture are mine and I apologize for any misrepresentation. All constructive criticism is welcome.

*******

The Butler opened the door and I passed out into the night air. I heard the door close behind me. I stood on the porch of the Seventh Coven and looked out at the surrounding neighborhood. Night had completely fallen. What time is it? I checked my phone - 9:30. I had probably been having sex for at least two hours. Damn!

As I moved off the porch, I saw that the Jack-o'-lanterns were still lit. I took a close-up picture of each. I wanted to learn about the symbolism represented in the carvings. It might make for an interesting academic paper. Remember to ask Amy.

I walked down the stairs and turned around at the bottom. I thought I saw some movement in a darkened upstairs window. I looked closer, but there was nothing. Yes, they're probably watching you. I crossed the street to my car, but decided I couldn't leave yet.

As I leaned on the hood, I breathed deeply of the crisp autumn air, the smell of fallen leaves and burnt pumpkin. The moon was low in the western sky, a waxing crescent. The naked branches of a tree were outlined against the moon. All I needed was a witch flying on a broomstick to finish a classic Halloween scene. Speaking of witches. My eyes had adjusted and I looked back at the house. There were four second story windows in the old Victorian. I could see a naked female body standing in each. Breasts, fair skin, and pubic hair were clearly discernible in the moonlight. They want me to see them. I thought I could make out Red's hourglass figure, but the others were more difficult.

I leaned against my car for probably fifteen minutes. Occasionally, one of the women would move. By the time I decided to leave I could see that two additional women had joined the watching contest. Looking at the first floor, I could see another woman. The Butler? Isn't that interesting - seven naked women watching me. Seven again.

I started getting a little chilly. I waved to them and was pleasantly surprised to have them wave back. I got into my car and drove off.

*******

The next morning, I awoke to an aching erection. I had some serious morning wood, but damn, it was sore. I applied some balm and that helped. My crotch still smelled like sex. Despite the desire to retain that wonderful sex aroma, I decided to jump through the shower.

Tuesday was largely uneventful with some meetings in the morning and two classes in the afternoon. The classes were in a building across campus.

After my last class I was crossing the Quad walking back to my office. The sun cast long shadows and a gentle breeze stirred the fallen leaves. There were a few other people walking this way and that. Ahead of me I saw what seemed to be a familiar figure.

As she approached, I looked closer, "Elizabeth?"

The dark-skinned woman smiled, "I'm sorry Professor, I fear you may have me mixed up with someone else." That was most certainly Elizabeth's British accent. She held out her hand, "My name is Victoria."

I smiled, "Certainly a royal name."

"Why thank you."

"Victoria, I was just walking back to my office, would you care to walk with me?"

"It would be my pleasure." She fell in beside me and I decided to walk slowly.

"What a lovely name - Victoria. If I'm not mistaken, your accent sounds like it may indicate you attended university."

"You are very perceptive, Professor. I read economics at King's College, Cambridge."

"How wonderful. While I'm not an economist, I spent a great deal of my doctoral work reading behavioral economists such as Richard Thaler."

"What an interesting man you are."

"Victoria, I think you are even more interesting."

You need to get to know her. We reached the door to the building where my office was, "Would you care to come in?"

"I'd love to."

I held the door for her and we passed through, "My office is off to the left."

Think! What are you going to talk about? I unlocked the office door, "May I take your coat?"

"Thank you."

I took her trench coat and hung it with mine. Victoria was wearing a cobalt-colored skirt and a white blouse. Her neckline was modest. A necklace of delicate pearls stood out on her milk chocolate skin. She wore small seashell earrings. Victoria was the consummate professional and strikingly beautiful.

"Please have a seat. Would it be okay if I were to close the door?"

"Yes, please."

Victoria took a chair in front of my desk and rather than sit behind the desk, I took the chair next to her. How do I handle this?

"I'm sorry I called you Elizabeth back in the Quad. You reminded me of a friend of mine."

"Is she a lot like me?"

"Yes. You remind me a lot of her. She is a very kind, loving person. Like you, she has beautiful brown eyes."

Victoria smiled. My compliment was well received, "If I may say, you remind me of a close friend of mine. Like you, he is a perfect gentleman."

I had to smile. We were both playing the charade. "So, what brings you to campus, Victoria?"

"I work for a downtown bank as an economist. I was coming to your library to do some research. Research in behavioral economics actually."

"How interesting? I should give you my business card. I would love to keep in touch with you." I reached across the desk and by the time I turned to her, she had one of hers available.

"That sounds wonderful. I would love to keep in touch with you Professor."

"Please call me Rich. That's my name, not my wealth level. Richard."

She smiled at my tired, old joke, "That's funny."

I was getting lost in her eyes, "I hope I'm not keeping you from your research."

"Not at all. For some reason it feels like I was destined to meet you this afternoon."

I nodded, "Well, I'm very glad I met you." How do I move this forward? I looked at my watch - 4:45. "It is getting close to dinner. Well, not real close. But I... well..." Stop fumbling around. "Would you like to join me for dinner?"

"I would love to. What did you have in mind?"

"I haven't a clue. I just have a strong desire to talk to you and that seems like a good way to extend the conversation."

Victoria smiled, then reached and touched my hand, "You are so refreshingly honest. If I may make a suggestion?"

"By all means."

"There is a new Indian restaurant that just opened about a block off campus. I wrote the recommendation to the loan officer to approve their startup loan. I would love to sample their food."

"That sounds wonderful. Is it within walking distance?"

"Probably four blocks from here. I don't mind walking."

"It's a pleasant evening for a stroll. Let's do it."

I stood and retrieved her coat. As I held it for her, I checked out her slim figure. She had average sized breasts with a shapely butt and hips. I remembered what she looked like naked: a lovely sag to her breasts, dark, upturned nipples on chocolate skin; a bush of black pubic hair. I felt my cock stir at the memory.

Victoria turned and gently touched my face. She looked into my eyes, smiling, "You know I planned that."

"Meeting me?"

She nodded.

"I had no doubt."

*******

Victoria and I had a very nice dinner. We decided to order a variety of small portions and share them. This allowed us to experience a wide selection of flavors. My favorite was the curried chicken, just the right amount of spiciness. Victoria's preference was the papri chaat, a spicy, tangy finger food.

We amicably chatted throughout our meal. Victoria confirmed that she had become an American citizen this past summer and that she had turned 40 in March. I also learned she was a divorcée with no children. I shared my history with her and by the time we finished, I felt as though I had made a good friend.

Victoria wiped her lips and leaned back in her chair, "This has been wonderful Richard."

"Rich, please."

"No, Richard seems some much more fitting for you. More regal."

"Are you thinking of the English kings? If Shakespeare is to be believed, Richard the Third was the embodiment of evil."

"Actually, I was thinking of Ingrid Bergman."

"Oh, as in Casablanca?"

"Precisely. I was thinking of how she called Humphrey Bogart Richard, whilst everyone else called him Rick. By using his full Christian name, she imbued him with character and courage."

I nodded, "Okay.'

"Look at Bogart before Elsa reappears in his life." She put on a bit of a Bogey accent, "I stick my neck out for no one." She smiled, "But by the end of the film he is transformed into the man of principle, courage, and conviction that she knew in Paris. I think that is all because of Elsa. By calling him Richard, she brings out the best in him. I don't need to bring out the best in you because it's already out there. You are a good, kind, generous man, Professor."

"What an insightful analysis. However, perhaps you should withhold judgment until you know me better."

She shook her head, "No. I am correct." She looked around and then leaned in and took my hands in hers, "Richard, I feel I need to address the elephant in the room."

I nodded.

"At some point I would like to take you as a lover. I don't know if you would be amenable to that."

I nodded, "I would be."

"Perhaps not immediately, but soon. I need to see where the internal politics of the coven lead, how much the sisters want to defy Boudica." She smiled, "Plus, at the moment I'm sure you could use a break from intimate activities. Well, at least for a day or two."

"I was a bit sore this morning."

"Of course, you were. I am drawn to you Richard. Perhaps I am reading too much into the situation, but I think you are at least somewhat attracted to me."

"Quite a bit more than somewhat."

Victoria was beaming, "In that case we have a mutual attraction network. You need to know that I am not looking for a long-term relationship. No, that is incorrect. I do hope that our friendship will be long lived and punctuated with occasional days and nights of passion. But I am not looking for a life partner. Given the length of time that you have been widowed, I assume you are not either."

"I think that is a safe assumption."

"I am also going to assume that you have many questions about what occurred last evening."

"That is also correct.'

She squeezed my hands, "I have a proposal for you."

I nodded.

"I wrote my home address on the back of my business card." She smiled seductively, "I would like to invite you to my home on Friday for dinner and polite conversation."

"What time would you like me to be there?"

"I get off work at five. Shall we say six?"

I brought her hands to my mouth and gently kissed them, "I shall be there will bells on."

*******

After Wednesday's class, Amy came up to me, acting as if nothing happened, "I imagine you probably have a lot of questions for me."

I smiled, "I do. I don't know how much time you have."

"Probably about a half hour. I can also answer your questions some other time if that works better."

"Well let's get started now."

Amy sat down in a front row seat, "Okay, I'm ready."

I sat on the front desk in front of her. I noticed she was wearing a short skirt that came to mid-thigh. She stretched out her lovely bare legs where I could see them.

I got out a note pad, "I guess I'll start at the beginning. What was in the drink that your butler gave me? If you didn't know, I gave each of you names. Some in my head, some aloud."

"A lot of the sisters liked the names you gave them. Our butler's name is Beth and we put powdered Cialis in the initial drink to enhance your staying power. No magic involved."

"I talked to Beth as I was getting dressed after the Rite. She said that she really was a virgin. That that was her first time."

"I'm glad you brought that up. The sisters have been taking a lot about it. Boudica said she had to lose her virginity as part of her initiation into the coven. She said that the Great Rite was a proper time to lose one's virginity. Beth did it voluntarily, but we all thought that someone who is a virgin should lose it on their terms and not on dictated terms. Beth is so sweet and it worked out so well for her. The sisters are very grateful that you were her first."

"I was really surprised when she prayed, 'fill my yoni for the first time.' She looked very hesitant."

"Yes. That's why we all watched and waited. If that didn't go well, we would have probably voted Boudica out as high priestess right then and there."

"Okay. That's very interesting. The sisterhood seems to be very tight."

"Oh, we're very supportive of each other. We are not happy with Boudica. I would not be surprised if we vote to remove her very soon."

I nodded. Better not let on that Victoria came to see me. "Next. Elizabeth counted in Latin, but nothing else was in Latin?"

"Her name is Victoria, so you were pretty close in giving her a royal name. Actually, our first song is in Latin. Boudica says we mispronounce most of the words. Oh, another small point. Boudica is the name she was given when she attained the third degree at another coven. I don't know what her real name is. I understand that Latin was part of the ancient rites that Wiccans adopted from the Druids, but don't quote me on that."

I made some notes, "Okay, this one is just a personal observation. No one trims their pubic hair."

Amy smiled, "That was something that took me a while to get used to. Back in high school and for the short time I was at college we all shaved them off. The idea was that if we had bald lady parts, we'd look young."

"I'd say pre-pubescent."

"Some girls said they did it for hygiene purposes. Boudica encourages us to stay as natural as possible. Most of the sisters are cool with letting their pubes go, but all of us shave our armpits and legs. This may be too much information, but I do trim my pubes when they get unruly. I have to say, that I kind of like having them now. I like the way I look. Much more mature."

"I agree. I come from a different era, but I prefer pubic hair on a woman." I looked down at my notes, "What was with the "fertilize my yoni" that Boudica prayed? Is she trying to get pregnant?"

"I talked to Louise, you called her Terry, she said 'yes'. Boudica is actually trying to get pregnant."

"I'm not sure how I feel about that, but I guess what's done is done. I wonder if she would hold me financially responsible for a child."

Amy grabbed her notebook, "I can ask for you."

I looked at my watch, "I guess you need to get going. One last question: Do you know why I was strapped down for six of the seven couplings?"

"The theory is that it will reduce your ejaculation impulse. When a man can touch and hold his partner, then he will be more focused on the sex act and prone to cum more quickly. We don't want that. We wanted you to last."

"That's interesting. I don't think I buy it, but an interesting theory. I think having my lingam in a yoni keeps my brain focused at a fever pitch. I have so many more questions. I'll come better prepared next time. I'm very interested in the symbolism in the jack-o'-lanterns."

Amy nodded, "I can bring something on that."

I thought she would get up and leave, but she didn't.

I asked, "Is there anything else?"

She blushed, "This might be completely inappropriate, but..." She looked down, then back into my eyes, "Having sex with you was amazing."

I smiled, "I agree. You were an amazing lover. That probably isn't something we should advertise."

"Oh, no! Never. I just had to tell you.

"I think it would have been more amazing if I wasn't strapped down and was able to touch and hold you."

I could tell the thought excited Amy, "Perhaps that is something we can explore when you aren't my professor anymore."

"Perhaps."

"I'll see you next week Professor."

*******

It was Thursday, mid-morning when there was a knock on my office door. I looked up and a stunning redhead was standing in the doorway. That's Red from the coven.

I stood up and smiled, "May I help you?"

She stepped forward and extended her hand, "Good morning, Professor. My name's Bridget O'Malley. A good friend of mine, Amy, recommended that I talk to you."

"I just saw Amy last night in class. Please sit down." I motioned to a chair, "Shall I close the door?"

"That may be a good idea."

As she moved past me, I checked her out. As a redhead myself, I have an affinity for redheaded women and Bridget did not disappoint. She was breathtakingly gorgeous. Her hourglass figure and full breasts, combined with blue eyes, freckles, and a button nose checked all the boxes to place her in my highest stratum of beauty.

As when Victoria came to see me, I chose to sit on the same side of the desk with my visitor, "So how may I help you Ms. O'Malley?"

"Please call me Bridget, or Bridgie if you prefer. Amy told me about your comparative religions course and I would like to learn more about it."

I wasn't sure what she was up to, but I thought I would play along, "We cover all the major world religions, their belief systems, traditions, and rites. I have just recently been doing some research into some of the Wiccan traditions and I'll probably include some of that next semester."

She wrapped a curl around her finger, "Oh, that's fascinating. I would be interested in coming to your class this semester with Amy. Just to audit it."

"That would be fine."

"I am curious about in your research. You should know that I have a degree in sociology. Do you need a research assistant?"

"That might be a very good idea, although I have to tell you that I don't have any funding to pay you."

"I'm sure we can find some way for you to pay me back." Bridget winked, "Let me write down my contact information for you." She reached over and wrote on a notepad I had on my messy desk, "Here's my email address and my cell phone. I am the director at Hospice House and I keep regular business hours. I am available to help you with your research most evenings and weekends." She was smiling, "I can't tell you how happy this makes me."

How do I move this forward? "Bridget, I suppose I should ask you some interview type questions before I hire you."

She nodded.

"So, tell me a little about yourself."

She locked in on my eyes. I started to lose myself in those blue orbs.

Bridget looked serious, "Well, I suppose since you are interested in religion, I should tell you mine. Although I was raised Irish Catholic, I no longer associate with the church."

I nodded, "Do you associate with any religious group?"

"I am a Wiccan, so that's why your research interests me. On Monday we held our Great Rite on the feast of Samhain. Outsiders call it Halloween. Our guest high priest was amazing." She had a broad smile, "There has been a discussion amongst our membership to bring him on as our full-time high priest."

Full-time? "Is your coven a democracy?"

"Well, yes and no. Our high priestess is supposed to make all the decisions, but lately my sisters and I have been unhappy with her. Plus, we have learned that it is common for a coven to have male members and a high priest."