The Seventh Coven Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to play along, "But for now it is a single sex coven.'

"Yes."

"How might you assist me in my research?"

"Well, if you need me to go to the library and look things up for you, I can do that. I can also help you interpret some Wiccan traditions, beliefs, and rites. I can also provide personal instruction in some of our more intimate practices if you desire." Bridget bewitchingly licked her lips.

"That sounds quite promising. How frequently could you come over to assist me?"

Her voice became seductive, "I could come... every day... if you want me." She let the double entendre hang between us.

I couldn't help but smile, "Because of my duties on campus I do my research evenings and weekends, so that lines up nicely with your schedule. I tend to get caught up in it and it might go late into the night."

Bridget demurely looked at me, "I could spend the night with you if you need me."

"I might. I hope this question doesn't seem out of line, but why would a beautiful young woman like yourself want to spend time with an old guy like me?"

She looked a little offended, "First, you may be older, but you aren't old. Second, I find older men to be more established, less needy, more straight-forward, and more experienced. Plus, if I'm not being out of line with a potential employer, I think you're incredibly sexy."

I was shocked, "Oh. Okay. Thank you. I suppose that's all the questions I have for you, Ms. O'Malley..."

"Bridget."

"Bridget. I am happy to bring you on as a volunteer research assistant." When I could have her over? "I was planning on doing some work on Saturday afternoon. Would that work for you?"

"Certainly." She stood and extended her hand, "I'm so glad you hired me Professor."

I took her hand and held it, "So am I." I was captivated by her eyes and we both stood there, hand in hand.

She broke the spell, "Saturday afternoon then. Shall we say around two?"

I nodded.

********

Friday evening, I arrived at Victoria's home about five minutes to six. She met me at her door wearing a full-length red gown. It had long, flared sleeves and a scooped neckline. It hugged her figure, accentuating her hips and braless breasts. Her nipples provided topography to the silky material.

She smiled, "Welcome to my home, Richard."

"Thank you for inviting me." I stepped in and she closed the door behind me.

Victoria said, "Allow me to take your coat and hat."

I handed them to her and she hung them on a coat rack next to the door.

She extended her arms and I stepped forward. Her arms went behind my neck and I placed my hands on her hips. She raised her lips to mine and I softly kissed her.

She whispered, "Such a sweet kiss."

She pulled me tight and plumbed the depths of my mouth with her tongue. Her breasts pressed into my chest. I placed my hands on her ass and she groaned in approval.

Victoria spoke into my mouth, "Not to break the spell, but I need to check our dinner."

I released her and she took my hand, leading me to her kitchen. As Victoria tended to her cooking I looked around. In the corner was a small table with some candles and jars. The jars were sealed with wax and twine. They contained various herbs and flower petals. One held seashells.

Victoria said, "That's my altar. Those are jar spells."

"Jar spells?"

"Probably not what you think. One is to repel negative energy. The one with seashells is in appreciation for the bounty of the sea. I am mostly a pescetarian. One is to protect my friends."

"Do any involve me?"

"The one with the red sealing wax is for you. It is a spell to bring you happiness. Since you've been a widower for ten years, if I remember correctly, I thought you could use some happiness in your life."

"That was thoughtful. Your kitchen smells so nice."

"That's probably the sage. It is an ancient tradition to clean with sage. It wards off evil spirits."

"It also might be your cooking. Everything smells so good."

"Thank you."

There was a little doll sitting in the corner of her kitchen counter. She was dressed in a folk style wearing a bonnet and holding an oversized spoon.

Victoria said, "That's my kitchen witch. She's there to watch out for us and to improve my cooking."

"I should get one. My cooking could always use some improvement."

A timer went off and Victoria pulled two salmon fillets out of her oven. She plated the fish along with some rice and steamed vegetables.

She smiled at me, "My dear professor, dinner is served. If you could take these to the dining table, I'll be along in a moment." She pointed to another door.

I carried the plates and found a meticulously set table for two. Several candles were burning around the room, on a sideboard, a corner table, and a hutch. Victoria was right behind me and lit the two candles on the dining table. She motioned for me to sit. The atmosphere was romantic and cozy.

I pulled out the chair and waited for my hostess. When she was ready, we sat down together.

Victoria picked up her long-stemmed glass. It looked to be filled with white wine. I picked up mine.

She extended the glass toward me, "If I may make a toast."

"Certainly."

"To the wonder of friendship."

We touched glasses, "Hear, hear!"

Victoria smiled at me, "My dear Richard, thank you for coming to my home. I prefer to be as honest and open as possible with my friends."

I nodded, "A policy I heartily endorse and try to follow."

"When we met earlier this week, I think I mentioned that I would like to take you as a lover. You said that you would be amenable to that."

"I did and I still am."

"Wonderful. I was thinking if your life's duties and responsibilities allow it, perhaps we could be lovers later this evening."

I had to smile. It felt like we were negotiating for something simple and mundane, rather than sharing our bodies with one another, "My dear Victoria, this being a Friday, my duties and responsibilities are not pressing. I would be overjoyed to become your lover this evening."

She was beaming, "You are so kind. You also make me very happy. I am holding you from your meal."

"You are not." I took a bite of salmon, "Oh, my. This is quite tasty."

"Thank you. I must tell you that in addition to providing nourishment, some of our food has a purpose."

"I am really interested in hearing about this.'

"Well, the sunflower petals on the plate are there for happiness. The rice will bring us joy. The salmon is flavored with rosemary and thyme to give us protection and strength."

"Everything seems to have a purpose."

"Nearly everything. It is also a Wiccan practice to use sigils when cooking."

"Sigils?"

"They're symbols that I draw while cooking. For example, when I stirred the rice into the boiling water, I combined the letters V and R along with an ancient symbol for passion."

"I think it may be working."

We both ate in silence for a few moments.

I decided to continue to probe into the coven, "I spoke with Amy on Wednesday. She answered several of my questions."

"And yet you have more."

"I have so many. Do you mind?"

"Not at all."

"Okay. At the beginning of the Great Rite, Boudica burned some herbs. Was there a purpose for them?"

"They were sort of a spell to set the proper atmosphere for the Rite. You mustn't think of us like the witches in popular culture, Harry Potter and that lot. First, in Wicca we have a code we live by. It is called the Rede. The most famous part says, 'An it harm none, do what ye will.' Many believe that it is essential that any spells we cast are done for good. I fit into that group. Others believe that as long as no harm is done, then you are free to do what you want."

Victoria looked thoughtful, "We're not the sort of witches that cast spells to do specific things like make someone love you or do a certain thing. Our spells are to influence the environment around us. They promote positive energy, ward off negative energy, and try to provide the strength for a spell's object to reach the spell's goal. For example, Amy casts a spell to earn good grades. She has a jar spell she keeps on her study desk. It helps her focus."

"I think I could argue that it is Amy's focus that earns her a good grade, but if the spell helps her focus, then it is a good thing. I can also say that I have been a very happy man this past week."

"I'd like to think it was the white magic we cast in your direction."

"Fair enough. Another question. Why the white veil that was placed on Boudica's head?

"It adds to the power of the feminine and fertilization."

"Sounds simple. Amy said that Boudica wants to get pregnant. That would fit."

"That topic has raised concerns amongst the sisterhood. We are especially unhappy that you may become a father against your will. We also feel that she abused her position and tilted the selection process in her favor."

"You forecast that result last Sunday evening." I took a sip of wine, "This has nothing to do with the Rite, but after I left the house on Monday evening, I really didn't want to leave. I leaned against my car and first four sisters appeared naked in the second-floor windows. Then there was six. Eventually seven. Any reason why?"

Victoria smiled, "You had captured our hearts. Actually, I think there were ten of us watching you. Boudica and Louise, you called her Terry, were back in the office. I understand it was a contentious meeting. Bridget, you called her Red, started watching you and all of us joined in. I must say that many of us felt a little naughty standing in the window completely naked. Are you ready for a little dessert treat?"

I took my last bite of salmon, "I'd love it."

"Allow me to put on the kettle for tea."

She quickly moved to the kitchen and returned, "What other questions to you have for me?"

"Tell me about Victoria."

"Well, my family is originally from Antigua, a Caribbean Island. My parents moved to Britain to attend university. They still live outside of London. As you know, I read economics at King's College and was hired at a prestigious international bank. I was posted to New York and when I obtained a permanent US visa, I switched banks and moved here. This past summer I became an American citizen."

"What attracted you to Wicca?"

"My mother practiced a form of voodoo when I was growing up, so I was familiar with some of the ideas. I was introduced to Wicca in Britain. The practice there is called British Traditional Wicca. There are many traditions and belief systems, especially here in America. This is the only coven in our county and I was happy to join. Boudica is the second high priestess we've had since I joined. The sisters are not happy with her. Something that you don't know is that Louise is also qualified to be a high priestess. I suspect that sometime in the next week or two we will vote to remove Boudica and install Louise. Boudica will have to leave and that will drop our number to eleven. One plan is to ask you to join our coven. The ideal number at any ceremony is thirteen. By adding you and another member, we wouldn't need to invite a guest."

"That's very interesting."

The kettle began to whistle. Victoria got up and after a minute or so, returned with a tea pot which she set on the table.

One last trip and she placed a delicate, hexagonal-shaped cake in front of me, "Another few minutes for the tea to brew and then our dessert will be complete. This is a specially made honey cake. Honey cakes are one of humanity's oldest treats. They have been offered to the gods and goddesses since the beginning of time. We like them for their simplicity and taste. You shouldn't be able to taste it, but there is a touch of cumin in the tea."

"Let me guess, to add passion to our evening?"

"You are correct Richard. When our meal is finished, I would like to take you to my bed where we can properly become lovers."

"That sounds quite wonderful."

Victoria lifted the top of the tea pot and breathed in the aroma, "I think it is just about ready." She began pouring the tea, "This is an herbal tea. I didn't think you would want something caffeinated."

"That's probably a good idea. Now when you take me to your bed and we become lovers, should I plan on spending the night with you?"

"I would prefer that, but I understand if you can't stay."

"I will stay." I took a bite of the honey cake, "Oh Victoria! This is so tasty."

My compliment struck home and she was obviously pleased with herself.

I continued, "What a nice pairing with the tea. I'm not sure which part of the meal was better, the salmon or the dessert. Oh wait. I've overlooked my beautiful and gracious hostess." I grasped her hand, "The best part was sharing it with you."

"Thank you. You are so kind."

*******

When we got to Victoria's bedroom, she lit seven candles around the periphery of the room, "I case you didn't know, I love candles."

"Is it part of Wicca?"

"I suppose. In this case, I just love the ambiance that candles bring." She kicked off her flats. "I would like it if you undressed me first."

"I get the feeling that when your lovely red dress falls to the floor, there may not be much else."

Victoria smiled demurely, "Richard, are you suggesting that I would be so naughty to walk around sans knickers?"

I smiled, "Yes."

"We'll have to see if you are correct." Victoria stepped up to me and placed her hands on my hips, "You are probably contemplating how to remove my dress."

"I hadn't thought about it yet, but now that you mention it."

"Simply pull the shoulder straps down."

Victoria pulled my hips closer. I looked down into her eyes. What amazing brown eyes. I reached up and slipped the shoulders of her dress over her arms. It was tight so it didn't fall away. My face must have had a perplexed look.

She observed, "If you were kneeling in front of me, you would get a very good look at my breasts when my dress comes off."

I knelt in front of her and slowly pulled her dress down. Her breasts came into view. Up-close, her dark areolae were about the size of a quarter and stood out against her brown skin. They were smooth with little ducts around the edge. Her nipples were relaxed. Her breasts were amazing with just the right combination of sag and perkiness.

She looked down at me, "I would love it if you were to suck on my nipples."

I placed my hands on Victoria's bare back and pulled her gently towards me. She held my head. I ran my tongue around the edge of her areola. As I moved toward her nipple, I felt the skin tightening beneath my tongue. I moved to her other breast and repeated the maneuver. By the time I returned to the first breast, her nipple was hard. I took it into my mouth and I heard a groan from Victoria. I looked up and her eyes were closed. I moved back and forth with gentle sucks.

As I was sucking, I pulled her dress down to her hips. I hooked my thumbs under the fabric and the dress fell to the floor, pooling at her feet.

Victoria looked down at me, "You were correct. No knickers. Would you like to taste me?"

She stepped out of her dress and spread her legs slightly. I put my finger to her opening, gathered a drop of her nectar, and put it to my lips.

I groaned with pleasure, "If you don't mind, I would like to spend some time between your legs."

Victoria climbed up on the bed. I was still completely clothed, but I settled in between her thighs. I put my nose into her substantial pubes. Her pheromones were intoxicating. Like her sisters in the coven, she had a bush that came straight out of the seventies. Her vulva consisted of only a slit. Her labia majora completely hid the rest of her folds.

Moisture flowed from her opening across her perineum. I lapped up her juices, then slowly circled the outside of her vulva. Victoria spread her legs further, providing more access. I decided that she needed to be teased to the heights of pleasure.

I continued the circuit of her pussy twice more, each time moving closer. On the last pass, I stopped at her perineum and parted her labia, my tongue luxuriating in her juices. I stopped just before her clit. Victoria whimpered with anticipation. I touched her clit with my tongue, and she groaned. I moved lower, probing her opening with my tongue, lapping up her moisture. My tongue glided up her slit, and I finally took her clit into my mouth with a gentle suck.

Victoria's body shuddered to a degree I had rarely experienced before. Gooseflesh stood out on her arms, breasts, and stomach. Her legs quivered and she reached out a shaking hand to the top of my head. Turning Victoria on was turning me on just as much, driving my mind to be that much more erotically creative. I slid both my arms under her legs, her silky thighs on either side of my face. I turned and kissed the inside of each leg, then traced my tongue toward her vulva. I reached for her breasts with both hands, taking her nipples between thumb and forefinger, softly rubbing. I began slowly tracing my tongue the length of her vulva, stopping at her clit for a couple flicks. Then returning the way I came, I probed into her vagina with my tongue. Back to her clit with a little suck. Vagina. Clit. Vagina. Clit.

Victoria placed her feet on my back, spreading her knees and maximizing her exposure to my stimulation. She entwined her fingers in my hair. Now I began to focus exclusively on her clit. Five licks and then a pause. Four licks and then a pause.

I brought my right arm back so I could finger her pussy. Her juices had drenched her ass and I rubbed my finger against her asshole. Another moan. My finger traced her pussy opening, and then slipped inside. I thought there was room for another. I probed with two fingers as I continued teasing her clit. I touched her g-spot on the roof of her vagina, but it wasn't quite ready.

I pulled my fingers out and again rubbed her drenched anus. Victoria rotated her hips ever so slightly and I thought that was a signal to probe her.

Not wanting to bring any fecal matter to her pussy, I lubed my pinky in her pussy juice and slipped it into her ass. I made a slow fucking motion for a couple of minutes, her hips pushing her asshole against each subtle probe. I pulled my pinky out and wiped it on the sheet. I slipped two fingers into her pussy and found her g-spot. Its wrinkly texture told me she was ready. Time for a Victoria orgasm.

It was a triple assault: my left hand working her nipple; my mouth teasing her clit; and my right hand rubbing her g-spot.

Victoria whimpered again and pressed my face into her clit with both hands. Then I felt it start, her vagina pulsating, quivering. Her back arched, and she pressed my face harder into her clit. I looked up and her head was thrown back, her mouth open, her breath in short pants. I held her nipple firm, gently squeezing, and continued rubbing her g-spot. Her feet came off my back to the bed and she pressed my face between her thighs.

I paused for a moment, then touched her clit again with my tongue. More g-spot rubbing. It was as if I had given her an electric shock. Her back arched, and a guttural sound escaped from her throat. Her hands pushed my face away from her clit as her vaginal contractions increased in intensity. I waited a moment until I felt her climax easing, but since she was forcibly holding my face away from her clit, I reached up and touched it with my index finger. Just an instant of rubbing and her orgasm exploded again.

I rubbed Victoria's g-spot for another 30 seconds or so, then pulled my fingers out of her pussy. She pressed my face into her clit. I moved lower to lap at her vagina, then slid up her labia to her clit again. Her back arched; head thrown back. Her mouth was open gasping for breath, but no sound came out.

I wiped my juice-laden chin on the sheet, then knelt and pulled off my shirt. Damn pants. I had to stand and pull them off. I returned to lie next to Victoria, my penis as hard as a rock.