The Seventh Coven Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't resist sucking on her nipples and her body bucked as if I had placed a live wire on each one. I climbed on top of her. My erection found her opening without any guidance, and I slowly pressed into her warmth and wetness. Her contractions pulsing on my erection. I was now face-to-face with her and kissed her open mouth, probing with my tongue. She responded with her tongue, wrestling with mine.

Victoria brought her knees up. I took them further and placed her ankles on my shoulders. My slow, deep strokes had maximum penetration. Her eyes were wide, her mouth open, as if she was struggling for breath. She placed her hands on either side of my face. Her vaginal contractions clenched at me. I accidentally made contact with her cervix sending a spark across to my glans.

After all the sexual conditioning of the past two weeks I had some serious staying power. Even still, after many minutes my back, legs, and arms began to tire. I brought her legs to the mattress and holding on to her, rolled us both over so that I was now on my back. My cock still in her pussy.

Victoria began vigorously fucking me. She used all the hip motions available to her, her hands on my chest. I reached up and took her nipples between my fingers and began kneading them. She was looking into my eyes with pure joy.

I smiled, "I'm going to cum, my love."

Victoria leaned forward and kissed me as passionately as I have ever been kissed. I pressed up into her as I came. She leaned back and kept the motion going. Then her back arched and I could feel her vagina contracting. She fell forward onto me as her orgasm waned. She slid off to one side and snuggled up to me.

I put an arm around her, holding her tight, feeling her breasts against me. We kissed for what seemed like a long time.

*******

There is something wonderful about waking up next to a warm snuggly body. As I emerged from sleep, I was aware of Victoria' head on my shoulder and her silky body tucked up into my armpit. Her leg was over mine. Her breasts against me. The fragrance of her hair was intoxicating. At my age, I typically make a few trips to the toilet throughout the night, but I couldn't remember getting up at all. The result was some serious morning wood. Nevertheless, there was no way I was moving until she woke up.

Eventually Victoria stirred and patted my chest. In the morning light I was struck by the contrast of my skin against hers.

She raised herself up and kissed me. "I am a very happy woman this morning."

"Making love with you is amazing Victoria."

"I know," She laughed.

She reached down and found my erection, "Is this for me or is this your morning erection?"

"Both."

"In that case."

Victoria took me into her mouth and left my cock wet with saliva. She mounted me, but didn't move once I was buried deep inside her. She pulled the covers over both of us while leaning forward to kiss me.

She lay down on me and brought her face in front of me, "While I have you inside me, is it possible I could make you cum?"

"Two difficulties with that. One: my bladder is full and bouncing on it would not be good. Two: once I empty my bladder, my erection will deflate."

"I really want to make love to you again. How about this? You go and empty your bladder. We'll both brush our teeth. I have a toothbrush for you. We'll come back here and I'll suck you until you are hard again. Then we'll make love until one of us can't stand it anymore."

"I like that."

*******

We returned to the bed and Victoria climbed on top of me, pulling the covers up. She kissed me with an open mouth, probing with her tongue. Her pubes were resting on my stomach, her nipples brushing my chest. I placed my hands on her ass as our mouths pleasured each other. Every so often she stopped and looked into my eyes, her hand petting the side of my face. Then she would continue kissing.

After some time, she decided to move lower and took my tumescent cock into her mouth. Victoria provided a marvelous combination of sucking, stroking, and churning that brought me to maximum hardness within minutes. She continually changed her focus, first the head, then my sensitive frenulum, then my shaft.

After several glorious minutes she brought herself back and placed my cock at her opening. She slowly lowered herself onto me. The initial penetration of her warm, wet pussy sending a wave a pleasure through my body. Victoria placed her hands on my chest and began slowly grinding on me. Her eyes locked in on mine. Our souls and bodies becoming one.

The morning light filled the room with a golden glow. Victoria' disheveled hair; her breasts; her dark skin; and her brown eyes all cast a spell on me as her hips moved in a slow, sensual motion. Her pubic mound rubbing against mine. I reached up and took her nipples between my fingers.

Victoria looked down on me, "Pull them."

I pulled on her nipples.

"No. Hard. Pull them hard. Squeeze them."

I did as she bid, adding a twist.

"Ahh. I think you may have to give me some rough sex. Do you feel up for it?'

"Maybe."

"When I bought this bed so long ago, I got it because I could kneel on the edge and my lady parts would be at the right height for a lover's penis."

I climbed out of bed and Victoria knelt doggie style on the edge. Sure enough, the perfect height. I slipped back into her vagina.

She pushed back against me. "Please be rough with me, Richard."

"Your wish is my command."

I grabbed her hips and began to pound her. My cock was at maximum hardness and since I wasn't straining any muscles, I knew I could go for quite a while; especially given the coven's conditioning.

Victoria stayed on her hands for quite a while, but then she pressed her face to the sheet. I heard her begin to whimper.

I asked, "Is this too much?"

"No. More. Harder."

Damn this woman is going to wear me out. Then I had an idea. I needed to hit her g-spot. "On your back."

I grabbed three pillows and propped her ass up to cock level, her ankles on my shoulders. I grasped her by the hips and recommenced slamming her pussy. I could see and feel the difference immediately. My cock was striking the roof of her vagina. Victoria uttered a moan that was half pleasure, half pain. She reached up and began rubbing her clit, but within a minute or two she was climaxing. She arched her back and grabbed her nipples. She pulled them out and twisted at the same time. Gooseflesh stood out on her torso. I continued slamming. Her pelvic contractions finally began to influence my cock.

I felt the point of no return, "I'm going to cum!"

Victoria moaned then pulled her nipples even further. My orgasm was not as intense as the previous evening, probably because I didn't have the same volume. But I kept driving into her as long as I could stand it. Finally, I was done and stopped at full penetration. Victoria's vaginal contractions were beginning to ease.

She regained her voice, "Oh. Oh my god. Richard, that was so good. You don't know how much I needed that. Can you pull me up?"

I pulled her forward and she wrapped her legs and arms around me.

"I finally feel satisfied." She drove her tongue into my mouth and we enjoyed one another for a few moments.

She spoke into my mouth, "Shall we get cleaned up and have some breakfast?"

"Sounds wonderful."

*******

To be continued...