The Seventh Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They always asked Lula and me when we were getting married, buying a house. They wanted to make this third couple official, they thought Lula was ready, ready to have kids, ready to settle down.

Then I met Beth.

She was beautiful, tall, had dark hair, and had a sensuous voice. She worked with Lula in her investment company, they had known each other since college. She knew everyone at the table.

Beth really wasn't like Lula at all. Lula was shorter, almost black hair, olive complexion, and she was all business, she was stiff, she was always doing some sort of deal in her mind, some complicated venture. Beth, on the other hand, was all party, all the time, she was the one that got drunk and took a cab home. She was the one that flirted with the waiter, the waitress, the bus boy, argued about the check. She also had a little mean streak, she could find your weakness and decimate you. Still, she was interesting, but she liked to tease me, and she always sat next to Lula. I was sort of pushed to the end of the table. I was across from no one, I was the 'Seventh Wheel.' I was unneeded.

Beth's boyfriend was busy, he worked hard, he owned his own business, he never came to the outings with the other couples. I was always wishing he would make an appearance. Soon I would try to talk to everyone but Beth sort of took over the conversations, I could barely be heard at the end of the table anyway. I started feeling funny, left out, I wasn't liking it anymore. Beth monopolized Lula's time and attention, I sat next to Beth looking at her back. I loved going out with the other couples but I couldn't take it anymore. I was sad about it so I asked Lula if I could stay home when she went out with her friends.

"Really?" She had her hands on her hips, she was surprised. "I thought you liked going out, I thought you liked everyone, they all like you."

"I know, but it's better this way. You can talk to your friends, to Beth, catch up, you don't have to worry about me."

"Okay. I don't understand..." And then she would call Beth, she would forget about me again. They would go out for lunch and dinner, drinks and she would leave the 'Seventh Wheel' parked at home.

***

The pitcher of martinis was getting lower. Lula was swirling the liquid in her glass, waiting for a break in Beth's conversation. "So, there is a specific reason for this get-together." I was now serving dinner, we were actually eating at the dining room table. A place I have never been, even though we had been in the house for eight months. "Pick up your glasses."

"Don't tell me Sabrina's pregnant?" Beth laughed, her eyes got wide. Max gave me a sympathetic look. "She does look a little chunky."

She made a face and Lula laughed. "Ha, yeah like that's gonna happen. I'm living with a virgin ya know."

Then they all looked at me, I put down the serving spoon quickly and leaned back, I started drinking my martini. I didn't need them to start worrying about my gender or thinking about my non-existent vagina. Or even my virginity.

"I sold the house."

"Really, already?" I was surprised, I spilled my drink down my dress, we were planning on staying a year at least.

"Well I was offered cash, we are getting almost double our investment. They are even taking all the furniture too, they love every decorating choice." We all congratulated her, of course, it had nothing to do with me, I just put in half the money, picked out the colors and furniture, and designed the topiary and gardens. Oh and my closet.

She then looked at me. "Don't worry, we don't have to be out until the end of the month." She shrugged, she made a face.

"Two weeks?" I was a little worried.

She stood up, she still seemed so excited. "And one more thing, wait for it... Ha, my company gave me a promotion."

We all stood, we raised our drinks again, it was becoming a big night for Lula, I was quite proud of her. I now understood why she wanted everyone over, wanted to share it. I was quite relieved it had nothing to do with me.

Beth started to clap. "Finally, you have been waiting for so long."

"I have to oversee this huge project, I am very excited." She winked at me, she started drinking her martini, her voice got a little lower. "I have to go to Argentina for four months."

***

Lula had been warning me about Argentina since we met. The first thing she told Megan and me when we first ran into her was "Don't get to attached to me, I'm off to Argentina soon." That was almost two years ago. That was her dream. She would be opening a new office in her Father's homeland. She had relatives and had been there numerous times since she was young, though she hadn't been back in the last eight years. I was happy for her, I would miss her. I would miss this house more.

***

We finished dinner, Lula and I were in the kitchen, I was getting the coffee and dessert ready to take into the living room. She stood very close to me, her breasts were leaning against my arm.

"I can tell you love sitting there crossing your legs, you are acting so feminine on purpose." She was watching me cut the cake, and lay out the pastries Beth brought.

"I'm not acting, that's the way I am."

"And I can tell you love that a man is watching you. He can't take his eyes off of your hands, your legs, you are flirting with him."

I moved and got the coffee cups together, the coffee carafe, I didn't like how she was talking to me, looking at me.

"I'm not, I'm sorry."

"Stop, you're sorry? You know you love this, you make believe you are this shy little girl but you are such a flirt." She went back to the others, I couldn't believe she thought I was like that. Truthfully, I wish I was, but I wasn't.

I was now so self-conscious, we were now relaxing on the couches again, drinking coffee and discussing Lula's new venture, her next couple of months. I was glad I was no longer a topic of discussion. I was still nervous, I was playing with my hair, my legs crossed and trailing my nails on the nylon, listening to all the conversations. I was thinking about what Lula said. My heel was bobbing, slightly hanging from my toes. I looked over at Max, I could tell he was enjoying himself, he liked being with three 'women.' A couple of times he complimented me, even my eyes. It was nice being this close to a gentleman. A safe one that knew I wasn't 100% female. One that smiled at me and I would smile back. I suddenly didn't care what Lula thought. Maybe I was flirting, I didn't mean anything by it.

They were talking and my phone dinged, I picked it up and the three of them watched me. It was a text from one of my clients, an easy thing to answer. There was one thing that I do when I dress up. It's the way I move my hand, kind of limp wristed, very femme, I don't even understand how it happens. I was way too feminine once I got started, too feminine for the three of them. I was going to be acting too feminine in front of Lula. I could tell Max liked how I acted, he watched me the whole time. He focused on my hands and nails, he focused on the movements. Deep down I liked his gaze, I felt like I was passing, I liked being admired. I could tell Lula was amused, she thought I was doing it all on purpose.

"I want to show Beth the closet in your room." She touched my knee as I poured more coffee. "I want her to see how you organized, maybe you can design and build one for her at Max's house."

"Okay." I smiled, but I was now nervous again, I would be alone with a man, and the two women would be investigating my room. They left us and I slipped back into the couch, played with my hair, tried to look nonchalant.

"You have such beautiful lips, did you do something to them, I know Beth gets some sort of injections into them." He was watching me, my mauve lips, I started to lick I was anxious again.

"Um, no. My friend Megan taught me how to make them look bigger. It takes me fifteen minutes." I giggled, I bit my perfect lip.

"It's nice, it's a great color too. Beth only wears something glossy, I think it's clear." And he lifted his eyebrows.

I started really looking at him. When I was presenting feminine, I noticed men differently. Max was quite tall, big, wide shoulders and large hands, he had dark hair and was also very good looking and he was a great listener like me. Beth was lucky, he was so attentive and he was very nice to her even though sometimes she was a little short with him, with us. I loved how he put his arm around her, squeezed her slightly when talking about her, move the hair out of her eyes. It was sexy, I was jealous. Lula would never let me touch her, she definitely wouldn't let me touch her while I was in a dress. I would love someone to squeeze me, move the hair out of my eyes, just pay more attention to me. It was very easy to make happy. Lula called me low maintenance.

I was thinking, I had seen Beth so many times over the last year but Max, I only met him twice as my male self and surprisingly once before dressed as an Oktoberfest waitress for Halloween. I took the outfit with me to Megan's salon and she helped me get ready. I was wearing a dirndl dress, showing so much cleavage and carrying pints of beer. Lula bought the outfit for me, she wanted me to wear it for the holiday, we had just moved into the new house, and she wanted to show off the hot girl to the neighborhood. She invited Beth and Max over, she didn't tell me.

She pointed at me while I was making myself look busy. "Max, Beth that's my new girlfriend over there." She used my male name, she laughed, the two of them nodded their heads. Once they headed down the driveway I waved bye to them, from the safety of the front door where I was giving out candy to the neighborhood kids. I was too involved to stop and talk, I was flirting with the dads, smiling at all the moms and grandmothers. I was having fun, I was trying to be sexy, I was a little drunk and I didn't want to get too close to Lula's friends. I certainly didn't want to talk to them.

Once the candy was gone and the bell stopped ringing I took pictures and posed in front of my new mirror in the new femme maroon bedroom I painted, wallpapered, and designed. I had black heels, pigtails, pink lips, and long lashes, I looked great. The dress made me look like I had a smaller waist, bigger hips, larger breasts. I had on white stockings which just reached over my knees, my thighs were completely on display. It didn't take long before I started cumming in my cotton panties, hidden by the short full pink skirt and apron. During the day I took pictures with some of the mothers walking around, I sat on a man's knee and I pet every dog that came by, I felt very popular. I think if I didn't have so much beer in me I would have just smiled, but it was nice acting so flirty and friendly.

I was thinking this is what it was going to be like living with a woman, one who was looking forward to me crossdressing. But soon Lula was yelling up the stairs, she wanted me to get changed, take off my long nails, she wanted to watch television and fall asleep. She was exhausted, she didn't want to hang out with a waitress for the rest of the night. She told me that the older lady next door said I had great legs and she wanted me to meet her son. Lula didn't like that, she wanted me back in male mode, she wasn't planning on me meeting anyone's son. I know I fantasized about it all night and then all month. When I dressed up I was all-female in my mind. I had female desires, even at night in bed, before I dreamt, before I let myself sleep, I imagined being a perfect crossdresser, trans, even a real woman.

Unfortunately, I had to put that girl away. She comes back to visit me in my mirror, but that's it. That was the last time Lula saw me dressed, the last time she actively participated.

Lula and Beth were making their way down, I heard them on the stairs, I heard them laughing.

Beth touched my bare shoulder once she was back in front of us. "I adore your room, god, it's so nice. I could move into it myself. I love the curtains and rugs and I would absolutely adore it if you set up my closet like that."

"Okay, I would love to." I smiled, I would do anything she asked, anything for Lula's friends.

Lula was watching me, she had a slightly evil smile on her face, I knew it all too well. She knew a secret or she was going to spring something on me. She squeezed in next to me on the couch, exposing more of my legs, pushing the fabric back with her body as she slipped back. "So, Beth and I decided that since we have to be out of the house soon we can move in with them." She looked at me and then glanced at Max. "They have the room, well the apartment, where Max's sister used to live."

"Actually," Max moved closer to us, he sat upright on the couch, "It's ready, we just got everything cleaned, it's partly furnished, you could move in right now if you two want." He sounded excited, I was liking him even more.

"You're okay with this?" Beth asked him, she sounded surprised.

"Yeah, of course, it's going to be great having friends stay with us, especially since Carol, my sister is..."

"A handful," Beth laughed.

"Well I was gonna say gone, but, um, it's got two bedrooms and a nice side yard. It's pretty private, it also has a separate entrance and even a parking spot."

"Well," Lula was rubbing her chin, "I'm going to be out of the country soon so it will mainly be Sabrina."

"When are you leaving?" I asked.

"Probably the same time you move in with Max, ha. Also, the company wants me to take someone, I'm taking Beth."

***

Three days later I parked my blue Toyota in a spot next to a side door. I was going to see Max, the new apartment. I was wearing a t-shirt and jeans, I felt underdressed, I felt silly being a male sometimes, especially now after he saw me dressed up and looking so buxom.

"And this will be all yours." Max was giving me the tour. He handed me a key. It was a large sprawling house in Malibu, right near the dunes, the ocean. It was two floors, most of the second floor was just elevated above the sand, my new space would be mostly on the second, with a washer and dryer and storage on the first floor with a garage. It had a large living room, large kitchen, and two bedrooms, it was plenty of living space. More than enough for us, or just me.

"And this can be, um, Sabrina's room." I knew he was uncomfortable with my two genders, I could tell Max wanted me to be just a 'female' in the house and so did Lula and Beth. Lula was a little angry at me when I said I would have to ease into it. She figured it was a new part of LA, a new space and I should be ready for a new life, especially if she wasn't going to be around. She told me I could take pictures all day, online shop, prance in my heels and play with myself. I couldn't tell if she was being mean or if she really knew what I did with my time.

"Sorry, my sister decorated." He pointed to the curtains and the rug, everything was a nice red wine color.

"No, I love it."

The bedroom itself was quite large and feminine already. I thought his sister had great taste, she was good with color. It was definitely a woman's room. It had a nice queen size bed and two huge windows looking toward the yard, the bushes, the fence. It even had a sliding glass door leading to a little garden, by a flight of wooden stairs. The closet was three times the size of my old one, I would have fun setting it up, and also Beth's in her own bedroom. I would make myself busy, I would hopefully love getting dressed up here by myself and looking through the two big mirrors. Wandering around the house cleaning, cooking, making cocktails, and feeling beautiful.

*

Two weeks later I was completely moved in. Lula and I said goodbye to the house, we then said goodbye to her and Beth. Max and I took them to the airport, we would be without the two women for the next four months at least, a lifetime. We were going to miss them.

"Make sure you explore your female side while living at the Baur house. You may never get another chance." Lula laughed and I reluctantly agreed. I could tell she was teasing me, she knew I would love it, but there was no way I would commit to it twenty-four-seven.

All of her things I packed up and they were sitting in Max's garage and some of her clothes were in the other empty bedroom. I had the sister's old room almost completely set up, there were only my female clothes, my makeup, and my vanity. My male things were under the bed in a cardboard box. It would take me a while to get comfortable, even getting comfortable living with a man, but I had to do it. The first thing I did was call up Megan, I wanted her to paint my toenails, and get me ready for the new house. Maybe give me some ideas for my hair, a fall, or more extensions. I wanted to have drinks.

"Oh, I can't, I'm sorry. I'm a little busy."

"Okay, call me when you are unbusy." I giggled. I said goodbye.

I would have to do this on my own, I had to start becoming the genuine me sooner or later. Unfortunately, it would be a little bit later.

*

After two more weeks, I started to get into a wonderful groove. I was loving living in this house. I loved the neighborhood, the smell of the ocean, the waves from the people, and the surf.

I was working from home a couple of days during the week and I would wear one of my dresses, my makeup, and my highest heels, it was wonderful. I had extra money from the sale of the house so I ordered so many things online, so many pairs of hose, different lipstick colors, and mascara brands, I was getting obsessed, but in a good way. I was dressing so much. I was sleeping every night in a nightgown and waking up female, it was amazing, a dream come true.

There was so much space outside to walk around out in the yard. The first time I had on the loveliest yellow dress, I strut around the garden, feeling the wind surround me, I wasn't used to being outside.

I loved taking pictures and videos in my new outfits. I would set up my camera and pose, it was private, there was no one behind us or to the left near my room. I loved looking this great in my short skirts, corsets, and high heels, dressing was now doing something crazy to my sex drive. I must have had three to four orgasms a day, must be a record, ha, I had never been so excited before.

In the last house, I had to stay inside my room, I would lock the door, close the curtains. Here I had the run of the place and the yard, sometimes I even took pictures on the stairs in the front, smiling at the people walking their dogs and baby carriages. I was getting used to strutting all over the property and soon all over the quiet block. I would always catch Max taking glimpses of me when he was home from work, a huge smile on his face. He would always wave, I knew he liked to watch me.

"Sabrina you look great."

He was constantly giving me compliments.

"Your legs look amazing."

He was even buying me flowers. Soon I was getting deliveries two times a week, he wanted me to feel more feminine in the house, he wanted my dresses to match them. I would answer the door in some of my sexier outfits. When I told him he would laugh. "You are going to give those poor delivery men a heart attack, ha." It was sweet, I could tell he was missing Beth and I seemed to be taking his mind off of her.

*

We always made a group call to talk to the women, it was nice, the four of us, every week. It was great that Lula and Beth were together, enjoying Argentina. Lula told us about her family, and Beth told us about how sick she was from the food, and the heat. I noticed they very rarely talked to me, I was dressed as a male, but I didn't care, I let Max handle all the details and questions. They gave us some insight into their work in Argentina, and I just listened, it was fine.

In the beginning, I sent Lula pictures, I texted her, she said she was quite busy so I always kept it brief. I knew Max called and heard from Beth more, he must have felt something was missing besides her body. I wondered if he would like it if I was wearing a dress and greeted him at the door when he came home from work. Handing him drinks and taking off his sports coat. I know I would.