The Seventh Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I decided I would do just that. If he didn't like it I hoped he would tell me, and I would go back to my room with the two huge mirrors. I could stay on my side of the house.

A month into my stay and I was now ready to be only female in the house. I took seven weeks off from work and I took my male clothes to the garage, even putting them under Lula's boxes. I didn't want them to be easily accessible.

It just sort of happened, I woke up one morning and I just got dressed, called Megan, and got on with life. I wanted her to give me a makeover, and go crazy, but she couldn't, she talked me through it over the phone.

Now Max only saw me as a female and I could tell he liked it so much better, I was suddenly the source of feminine energy in the house, I was assimilating quite nicely. I even felt like I was taking Beth's place, I could tell he wanted to spend time with me, but I didn't want him or the women, to think I was leading him on, or flirting. The crazy thing was I wasn't used to all this male attention. It made me way too confident and excited, and that worried me a bit. I didn't want Lula to think I was doing it on purpose.

And then things changed, he called. "Hi Sabrina, I was wondering do you like the flowers?"

"Oh, I do thank you so much. I think it's nice, and they make the house smell so good."

"Great, um, I'm making drinks, grapefruit margarita's would you, um, like one?"

It was the first time he invited me to do something with him. I was going through my usual routine, I was online, I was on YouTube, a couple of porn sites, I was dressed sexy as hell. I loved that I could dress and watch other CDs and couples during the day, I didn't have to wait until Lula was sleeping, or in bed ignoring me, I could basically do whatever I wanted. I could play in my panties whenever the mood hit, the mood was hitting me hard right now.

"Oh, yes, I would love that." He was making me happy, on a Thursday night, with some light conversation, wearing a dress, and flirting. I would then be having a strong drink, and then watch some soft porn, what more could a girl want. I was watching one of my favorites, a beautiful CD, with great legs, great forms, she was always stunning, I was quite proud and jealous of her.

Knock, knock. He was quick, I paused the YouTube video and went to the door. I was dressed very sexy for a weeknight, I decided I wouldn't even be embarrassed showing Max. I was just a woman in her room trying on her outfits, just a regular night of coordination. I closed my eyes and forgot I was even crossdressing.

The door opened, "Here you go, um, wow, you look incredible." His gaze went from my eyes, then way down to my six-inch white pumps, up my nude nylon legs and then he took in my dress. Soft and white, off the shoulder and full of layers. My breasts looked great and my hips looked wide, I was inspired by the girls I was watching online. My hair was parted on the side showing off long oval earrings, and my make-up was perfect. Long false lashes, perfect dark pink lips, matching long nails.

"Thank you, sir," I smiled, I fluttered my lashes, I took the drink. He watched my femme fingers hold the stem. I felt my voice and movements were overly feminine again, good thing Lula wasn't here judging me, making me feel self-conscious.

"Can I come in and see how you fixed up your room?"

I smiled, "Sure," My eyes got wide, I was waiting for this moment, I was waiting to show off my decorating skills. We took sips of our pink drinks and I giggled as I showed him around.

Max very rarely came into my space, he left me alone most of the time. Sometimes he would call from the stairs, the phone, or from the intercoms, but otherwise, he respected my privacy. Sometimes he went away overnight for work, but he still called me, told me he wasn't coming home, kept me in the loop. I appreciated that he treated me like a friend, like a 'woman,' like a neighbor, and I loved it. He never made mention of the male that used to float around the house, taking out the garbage or driving to work. He used all the correct pronouns.

Looking at the new rose comforter, the new vanity, the new pictures on the walls, and the overhauled closet. He seemed pretty amazed. He ran his fingers over my new furniture, my new shelves, my new silk gown that was hanging on my closet door. He smiled and turned to look at me, slightly embarrassed.

He walked closer to my new makeup table. "I love this vanity, the lights on the mirror, it's very nice, it's very feminine, it looks perfect for you." He then went closer to my desk, my computer, and my stereo system. I always had music on. "You know I heard a voice that sounded so familiar." He looked at the paused video. "Oh, I love her she is so beautiful this one, I have been watching her videos for years."

I looked at him when he turned to me. "Really?"

"Yeah, I love gurls like this, ones in dresses and heels, stockings, you know just being femme, ha, just like you."

I felt myself blush, I took another sip of my drink. I was amazed he watched videos of crossdressers, girls like me. I was interested, I was even liking him more.

"Um, Sabrina, can I tell you something?"

"Okay." I pushed my hair behind my ear as I sat at my desk, my back to the screen and he sat on the bed facing me. I felt a little stirring in my panties, there was a man in my room and on my bed.

I could tell he was thinking, he gulped his drink. "I really shouldn't be telling you this, but now that we are housemates, now that we are bonding, ha." He smiled he did a slight chuckle, I was getting nervous but intrigued. "Remember the day Beth and I came to meet you?"

"Mmm."

"...and the women went to your room to check out the closet. Well, they were also looking through your computer."

"Really? Why?"

"Well, we know they are both nosy. I'm sure they started looking at your closet. They must of went through your browser history. Who knows what they were up to. They took pictures, the two of them. When I got back to the house with Beth she told me that you and I had the same tastes in, um, videos. We watched the same people on YouTube, you know online. She thought it was funny that we BOTH like those types of girls. She showed them to me and I had seen them all, I was quite glad about that. We had this in common." He smiled, he shook his head, I could tell he really did like that tidbit of information. I was now quite interested myself that he liked T-girls, crossdressers, who would have thought.

"Well, Lula always makes fun of what I watch, I love makeup tutorials, heels, and pantyhose reviews, ha, she thinks I am so girlie, I'm glad she hasn't seen everything." I smiled and we laughed, we had more of our pink drink.

He looked over my shoulder, "I love this one, Hidy Foxe." And he drew his gaze onto my screen. He sat next to me on the small, flowered bench in front of the computer screen, I spun around, crossed my nylon legs, and moved closer to him. Our legs were touching, him in his shorts and me in my light white summer dress. I could see us in the reflection of my screen, just another man and woman watching something together. It made me smile.

We had two more margaritas and we watched her videos all night. I even showed him others that I liked, and he said he saw all of them already. We did have the same taste. I smiled at him, this was an interesting development. I couldn't believe that this was something that could be shared.

"I better go, I'll let you get to sleep."

"Wait," I held his arm, I felt myself blushing again, I was holding a man. "Before you do, can I show you my favorite clip?" I don't know why I asked this, I don't know why I was going to expose my fantasy and sexuality to him. It was crazy that we loved the same things, I started to feel closer to him, I wanted to call someone and tell them. Tell them I wasn't the only one, I wasn't alone. I wasn't a weird pervert.

I found the video of a tall handsome man and a beautiful crossdresser just relaxing on a couch. I had seen this clip so many times, it was on a porn site but I didn't really consider it porn. It was romantic, it was very sexy, it did something to me. We watched as they touched each other, talked, they started completely dressed and they slowly kissed. The man rubbed her nylon legs as she dangled her heel.

I was mesmerized, like usual, I loved the romance of it, I loved that the man was probably in love with the CD. She was enjoying herself, she was touching his chest with her long nails, talking to him in her feminine lilt, I was getting a little too excited. I was miles away.

"I have seen this before, it's one of my favorites too."

I turned to look at him, I glanced down at his legs, his crotch, he was hard. I quickly looked back up into his eyes, but I knew he caught me. I stammered, "I, I, um, think she is lovely, I love her dress and especially her nails. I bet she loves him."

We went back to the screen. "I love when she sits in his lap, he rubs her legs, we see her panties, ha. I'm sorry I'm getting too much into it." He laughed, I could tell he was enjoying himself.

"No, it's nice. I like we can share things like this. It's fun watching together." And I did feel nice, I felt something inside me, something warm. A month in the house and I could finally relax.

He then looked at my shoulders, then breasts, and he rubbed my arm. The video and Max were making me excited, the alcohol was swirling through my system. I looked back down at his manhood, hard and inching down his thigh, inviting me.

"Max?"

"Mmm."

"Do you rub yourself when you watch these videos?" I was serious, I wanted to know. I was so tucked into my panties and had my legs crossed, I knew if I shifted just a little I would be loose and then easily cum, I could feel it building.

"Um, yeah, heh, I usually do. I would never tell Beth though, she would probably be mad at me."

"Would it be weird if I rubbed you? My fingers look like a girl's." And I showed him.

He smiled, as I wiggled my fingers in front of him. He moved slightly around facing me, I pulled up my dress exposing more of my thighs, I reached and grabbed his hard cock through his pants. I rubbed, I was getting more excited. I couldn't believe I asked him if I could do this, I could not believe I was so wanton. He then unzipped, stood up, and pulled his pants down and his cock appeared over his briefs. I was looking at my first hard male cock in real life. I couldn't stop staring, I watched him sit, I watched my hand go over to him. He was on my right and my left hand started to rub his cock, my right hand was holding on against his hip. He was still watching the video, the man was now fingering the CD, she was moaning, she was loving it. I felt my soft dress on my body, my heels hitting the leg of the bench, I was hyper-aware of everything. Max put his face close to mine, his cheek in my hair. I felt him run his nose through it, taking in my scent, my perfume. His hand went on my leg, he rubbed the nylon, he moved up to my thigh, he was so close to my panties. I wanted him to play with me, and rub my soft mound, I knew I felt like a female. I rubbed his cock harder, he was focused on me not the video and it was turning me on immensely.

"Ah, that feels so good, Sabrina, I miss the feel of a woman." I looked into his eyes when he said that and I started to cum, I made a little yelp, he kissed my lips and I felt my body move. He then kissed my ear, my cheek as I watched him, felt his cock. I was having an unbelievable orgasm, my eyes were half closed. I started to rub him a little faster, my pink nails looked so sexy playing with his dick, his hard hot cock. He started to moan and then he started to cum. I gripped my hand around him, he was so big, he was so freaking hard. I love the way my nails contrasted against his skin. This was a man I was holding, I could never tell Lula about this, I could never explain to her how excited I was getting from touching him. Just touching him.

"Oh my god, Sabrina...." He was saying my name again and it was making me excited. He shot his cum as I pumped his manhood. He came all over the desk, the rug underneath, he shot some on my dress and some on his pant leg. he came so much, my hand was even wet.

I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked my fingers, licking the hot cum off of myself. I didn't even realize I was doing it, it was so automatic, it's what I always wanted to do. I had seen so many girls do the same thing. I felt him rub my arm, my shoulder, he was running his face in my hair again. He was kissing my cheeks, my ear, my neck, he was hitting every erogenous zone that existed. I then got so tired, something had happened, something had changed inside of me for the better. It was emotional of course, but it was also something physical. I felt a click, I felt I could see the future, reimagine the past.

He whispered in my ear. "Thank you, that was great. You are very good at that."

I had my eyes closed, my head leaning on his shoulder. "That was my first time." We listened to the CD and the man in the video have their delayed orgasms, I let Max run his fingers through my hair. All four of us would sleep peacefully tonight.

***

There was music playing.

I had my eyes closed, I was sitting on the bed. If I imagined hard enough I could feel like I was in my old bedroom in the old house closer to downtown LA. It had the same scent of candles, same softness underneath me, the same exact vibe. If I opened my eyes there would be the same colors on the walls, the floor, it wasn't that hard to imagine. I liked what I liked. I stared at the new 'woman' in the mirror, she was nervous again, she was a little concerned, I was making her leave the house, I was making her go shopping.

"Don't worry I will be with you." I smiled at the reflection, the blonde with the great lips looked so nervous.

I was wearing one of my new dresses. Blue, beige, and cyan, it came down past my knees, of course, it was full of flowers. I had on beige pantyhose and matching blue sandals, a nice thick strap around my ankle. I had long plastic nails and glossy toes, both in beige. I was ready to see the world. My makeup was light, I had on neutral lips, and they looked so nice. I had long lashes and a little bit of eye color. I looked like one of the housewives in the area. I just needed to get motivated and leave.

Max was right, I should take advantage of this, I should go see Malibu, go shopping. Work surprisingly seemed unconcerned about the transition and Max was supportive, he said he would love to live with a woman again. It's funny but I thought the day after I touched his cock things would be weird between us, but they weren't. We started talking more, we started eating dinner together, having drinks, even meeting the neighbors. Watching videos and porn has turned into a community affair, I loved it, I always made him cum. He was always surprised I had my own orgasm. He always volunteered to help. He told me he wanted to watch me get dressed or even put on my makeup. Once we got more comfortable together we would make some more plans.

The next time we talked to the two women in Argentina together, I was in a dress but I didn't tell them it was full-time. They couldn't believe they were looking at me with my own long hair, my new clothes, my feminine personality. Beth would make fun of my outfits, my hand gestures, she would say I should check my makeup, the hair on my arms, and lose some weight. I felt like she was a little jealous, watching while I was sitting close to her boyfriend, he was constantly touching my hand, he was being so nice. I didn't want to tell her my makeup was perfect I checked before we got on the call, and my arms have been hairless for over two years, oh and I was at my perfect weight. I wore a dress one size smaller than her, let her be jealous.

There was a knock on my door.

"Come in."

Max appeared, he was wearing cargo shorts and a T-shirt, I knew he was busy fixing something in his kitchen, I tried not to bother him. I liked that he was a little sweaty. I wanted to touch him, lick him.

"I was wondering do you want my credit card?" And he handed it to me. "I have accounts in most of the stores already, but you can use this if you want to. For food, liquor, whatever you think we need."

I looked at it, Maximilian T. Bauer. Max was German, of course, that explains why he was so interested in my Oktoberfest outfit. He kept asking me if I would put it on again. I told him 'One day.'

"Thank you." I smiled, I couldn't get off the bed.

"Would you like to take the Cascada?" The Cascada was Beth's car, it was chrome and tinted a very light violet, I loved it, I loved to run my fingers over its hood. It was hidden in the garage. I always imagined I would feel a little like her when the wind blew my hair, when I looked in the mirrors, when Max called me over the speaker phone.

"Really?"

"Of course. Consider it yours."

"It's so beautiful and I bet it rides incredible." I smiled up at him and he took my hand and kissed it.

"And you will look so good inside it."

*

I was in the car, I had a list in my bag, I was dressed for a day of shopping. Max kissed me on the cheek, I felt like his wife, his girlfriend, I was doing this for him. I was doing what Beth did every week. He opened the garage door, he would be worried about me. He waved as I drove through. I saw him watch the car in my rearview mirror, I love that he was watching out for me. I wasn't used to that at all.

I had three stops; the liquor store, the dry cleaners, and then the Farmers Market. It wasn't my first trip out as a girl, but it was my first trip out by myself. I used to have Megan, but I haven't seen her in so long, she seemed to be avoiding me, I was thinking she probably met someone. I felt I should do this by myself anyway. I was going to have to start work in another month and a half and they expected me to be somewhat feminine. Max was on the call with me to the office and he explained to them that I would be presenting as a female. HR looked at me over the computer camera, asked a couple of questions, then sent me a form to fill out. That was it, it was pretty easy. I never would have done it without him, he didn't even ask me, he knew it was time.

The liquor store went quick. A case of wine, a couple of bottles for mixers, and a couple of liqueurs. One of the men from the shop even helped me bring them to the car.

"Here you go, Miss." I gave him a big tip, a big smile. He called me Miss.

"Thank you, anything else just call and I'll deliver it."

"Okay." He was flirting, I think, I waved goodbye, one place down. The dry cleaner was even easier. I gave them tickets and they gave me Max's clothes, I gave them more. The dark-haired woman behind the counter didn't even look at me.

Once again I was looking at the worried blonde in the mirror. "In and out, that's all, no lingering, I promise."

This was the place I was dreading. I was in the parking lot of the Farmers Market, it was crowded, it was so huge. There were other stores on either side of it. Max told me it was Beth's favorite, her favorite Saturday place, I felt I didn't even have to come here again, it would just be an experiment. I liked smaller places with families behind the counters with people who knew what they cooked and what to serve with it. These huge superstores made me nervous.

I took a cart and walked through the store, concentrating on my list and not the sound of my heels. Whenever I looked up I felt someone was looking at me, studying. A man here, an older woman there, a couple looking for the best Asian sauces like me.

"I love the colors of your dress." The woman holding Thai peanut sauce told me.

"Thank you, I love yours too."

She smiled, she winked and went to the frozen food aisle. I clicked more in my heels, I said hello to more people, I was starting to get comfortable. I wanted to do this all the time, I wanted to go out more. I wanted to enjoy my day out in a long dress and long nails. Just a regular customer, I wanted to do this for Max, I wanted to be useful.