The Sex Crystals Pt. 07

Story Info
Josh, Aimee and Robbie really get to know each other.
10.5k words
4.6
4.4k
8
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This follows on from the previous chapter. The mysterious, Lesser-Spotted Josh, who appeared out of nowhere in the last chapter, continues to make his presence felt. It seems that he is here for the duration. Who knew?

This chapter contains some incest as well as sex between people who are not related. I know this is not what many people are looking for. If this really is not your thing, please feel free to click on the Back button and look elsewhere for something more to your taste.

Unlike the previous chapter, the build up doesn't take hours to go through. I hope you enjoy it.

Aimee stared at the young man in her front room. Not her brother, who had so recently fucked her silly, but the stranger who was standing a few feet away holding, what looked like a laptop in one hand and pushing his hair off his face with the other, and who was standing just a few feet away from her with his mouth open in shock.

Some young women, having been caught in a compromising position, would attempt to find a way to get out of it. Running away, screaming was a common solution, according to the movies, whereas standing there with a blank look on your face (often crying out "oh my god, what are you doing?" over and over until the scene cut to them having come to terms with the situation and fucking the newcomer a few moments later), was the common resolution in most porn films she had seen.

Aimee kind of liked the porn resolution. For a start, the guy was fit as fuck! He had a somewhat gormless, helpless look about him, but that was probably because he had just walked in on her fucking her brother. Still, take that look off his face and he was fucking gorgeous!

Or, perhaps not, she reconsidered after a few moments. He was not rugged. He was not built like some Greek Adonis. His cheekbones were not chiselled. He didn't have that carefree sexual look of a film star. In fact, he was relatively plain. But something about him stirred something inside her and she liked it.

"Hi," she said, smiling at the stranger. "Josh, is it? I assume you're one of my brother's friends?"

The gormless look didn't leave the stranger's face. Words did not leave his mouth, although his mouth moved in an apparent attempt to make them do so. Dumbly, the stranger nodded. "Yes," he mouthed, silently. He coughed and wiped his mouth with the back of the hand holding the laptop, almost causing him to drop it. He nodded again and, with a small level of conviction returning, managed to utter; "yes."

"Lovely to meet you," Aimee said, glancing at her brother who was still half-lying on top of her with the look of a frightened rabbit on his face. It was a cute look on him - if somewhat unhelpful at this precise moment. "I'd get up," she continued, looking pointedly at her brother, "but I seem to be somewhat stuck by a heavy object on top of me. Could you be a darling and help me with it, please?"

Josh had recovered from the shock of what he had witnessed enough to figure out that the best, most common, most correct thing he could do now was to run the fuck away as fast as his legs would carry him. Probably screaming. Preferably screaming. And plunging sharp objects into his eyes in an attempt to convince them that they had not seen his new friend and what seemed to be his new friend's sister doing....that!

As these thoughts crashed through his brain with the force of a speeding freight train, he heard a voice in his head. It was one he had heard before. Back before his new friend had... well, let's not beat about the bush here - he had sucked Josh off like a lollipop. That voice had convinced him that being sucked off was going to be good (and, by god, it had been!) and so, because it had been right before, Josh was more inclined to listen to it now.

The voice was tempered. Quiet. Less insistent than before, as if it was coming from further away, but the message was loud and clear: She has a pussy. She is naked. You have a cock. You get naked. Stick your cock in her pussy. Fuck her! She wants you to. She's a fucking slut! She's just been fucking her own brother! What a fucking slut, huh? So go on - fuck her! Do it! Do it now!

Aimee could see that Josh had gone a bit blank. He seemed to lose focus (something which, as a naked eighteen year old girl in front of a young guy maybe a year or two older than her, she would normally have found quite insulting) and his eyes glazed over for a few moments. In the back of her mind, she could feel something and recognised it as the feeling she got when one of the crystals was talking to someone who was not her.

Inwardly, she smiled. She didn't know what the crystal was saying, but the implication was that Josh was being convinced about sex and that was likely to be a good thing.

Slowly, Josh came back to himself. He was fighting the voice in his head and it was making the backs of his eyes hurt for some unknown reason. With a force of will that was quite impressive (and, Robbie considered as he watched him, much greater than Josh had managed a short while ago in the Games room), Josh brought his focus to the two naked people in front of him.

"I... I went to the loo," he said, as if that explained everything (which, it kind of did). "I... yeah. Then, you know, I come back and...um... sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you..... Um..."

"Oh, no," Aimee said. "You didn't disturb us. Actually, Robbie had just finished. Much quicker than usual, to be honest," she continued as if discussing her sex life with a stranger was the most natural thing in the world. "Something must have gotten him all riled up and I can only assume that that was you," she finished, smiling at Josh.

Josh went crimson from the collar of his shirt to the above the hairline and he broke out in a light sweat. Aimee smiled wider.

"I see," she said. "You and my big brother have been having a bit of fun, have you? Playing a little game of 'where's the sausage'?"

"Your...your... brother?" Josh asked and the look of horror on his face was so serious as to be almost comical.

"Yes, of course," Aimee said. "Surely you heard me say so before when he was giving me the nicest fuck I've had since... well, since he fucked me this morning, actually."

"Yeah," Josh muttered. "Yeah, I did. But I thought that was...you know?"

"Some sort of incest kink," Aimee finished for him. "Yes and no. It is kinky, of that there is no doubt. But that's because it's also true. Robbie is my big brother. And we fuck. So there. I've said it."

"But...but...but..." Josh stammered.

"Oh, definitely, that too," Aimee said, smiling inwardly at her own joke. "I like it in the butt."

Her straightforward attitude was too much. Her deadpan delivery made the whole thing seem surreal. Josh snorted and then giggled. When he recovered himself, he continued: "but that's...you know, incest? That's illegal!"

Aimee stared at Josh as if he was some strange new creature that had never seen before and had just been found in a zoo. "Seriously?"

"Yes," replied Josh, completely misunderstanding the question. "You could go to jail! For years!"

"That's not what I meant," Aimee replied. "I meant that, I know it's illegal. I mean, seriously, how fucking thick do you think I am? Do you think we are," she continued, indicating Robbie and herself.

She looked Josh straight in the eye. "We know! We know and we don't care! Robbie is... he's more than my brother. He's my best friend and he's my best lover and he loves me more than pretty much any brother loves his sister. There is nothing he wouldn't do for me, Josh - do you understand? Nothing! He adores me! He worships me! And he does this with me because he knows I feel the same about him! He could ask me to do anything; not just sex, anything! And I would do it! Without hesitation!

"That's our love! That is what we are. Who we are. He and I... we're like perfect for each other. Our parents...they love each other. So much. We know. We've heard them. We've seen them!" At this, Josh's mouth opened in shock once more.

"Yes, we've seen them," Aimee continued, thinking to herself; one thing at a time, Ames. Don't push him too far. Not yet. He'll come around - the crystals will make sure of it. Just don't scare him off!

"But no matter how much they love each other, my parents don't love each other as much as Robbie and I do. Because they're different people. Robbie and I - we share so much in common. Even our DNA. The only thing we don't have in common is our gender. Yet, when we fuck, we're not just fucking! We're making love. We're expressing our commitment to each other. It's a closeness only siblings know and maybe only twins can be closer, I don't know. I don't know any twins."

"She completes me," Robbie joined in, moving back on top of his sister and looking into her eyes. He stroked an errant hair from her face and kissed her nose. He turned to face Josh again. "She's right," he continued. "She and I...we're one and the same. Two sides of the same coin. No matter who we meet in the future, who we love, who we live with, who we have children with...nothing...no love will be as deep as what we have for each other." He kissed her nose again. Aimee stroked his cheek and smiled at him.

Josh didn't want to understand. What they were...he didn't want to think about it. It was disgusting! It was horrific! It was illegal! It was immoral! It was to be hated and despised and these two sick fuckers should be strung up because...

Because, what?

And that was the question Josh could not answer. He saw it in them. He saw the looks of warmth and love that they were giving each other. If those looks were fake, these two were the best actors the world had ever seen! Hollywood studios would be clamouring for the two of them to star in every romantic film they ever created, knowing that the acting Oscars were a given every year. Assuming no-one ever found out about the whole sibling incest thing, of course.

And it wasn't disgusting. Not really, Josh came to realise. If there was abuse, assault, rape, even obvious reluctance, well - then it might be. If had Josh gotten the impression that one of them was forcing the other into something they didn't want to do, that would be disgusting. That would be a reason for arrest and imprisonment. But not this. This was a true love, Josh understood, now. Yes, it was still illegal and it was probably still immoral, but disgusting? No. Absolutely not.

As this realisation hit him, Josh found himself nodding with understanding. He smiled at the two of them. "It's OK, guys," he said. "I get it. I really do. I don't understand it - not properly, anyway. But I get it. And... I'm sorry."

"Sorry? For what?" Robbie was genuinely shocked at the question, but this was heavily tempered by the relief he felt that Josh wasn't going to run off, screaming, and getting the two of them arrested.

"For disturbing you, like I said," Josh answered. "I..." he tailed off and went red again before continuing. "I knew what you were doing - it wasn't fucking difficult! You scream loud enough, it's a wonder the whole town didn't know you were at it," here he nodded at Aimee who blushed a little but smiled, secretly pleased. "So, yeah - I knew you were fuck...making love. And..." he went even redder as he stopped talking.

"You wanted to watch. Didn't you?" Aimee smiled at him again. "It's good to watch. I like watching, too. Not as much as doing, obviously. But it's good to watch. It makes me horny. Did we make you horny, Josh? Did my big brother fucking me to a screaming orgasm make Little Joshie get all big and hard?"

Josh stared at the carpet, unable to look at the young woman and her brother before him. His head now resembled an over-ripe tomato and he felt so hot it was almost unbearable. But what was happening - and clearly happening - in the crotch area was the most embarrassing of all. He was getting very hard, very quickly. Noticeably so, but also quite uncomfortably so, with his dick trapped by his jeans and boxers.

Yet, even that wasn't the worst, he knew. The worst was that the idea of these two siblings fucking, incest, was the biggest fucking turn on he'd ever known! When Aimee had mentioned about the 'Big Brother' and the 'Little Sister', Little Joshie had started doing somersaults!

"It did," Robbie replied to his sister's question. "It did, little sis." This got a twitch out of Little Joshie that was easy to spot as he strained against the clothes hampering him. "Josh got hard thinking about us fucking and now he's doing it again! Look!"

"Oh, I can see, big brother," Aimee said. Again, the whole sibling reference made Little Joshie wiggle and grind and Aimee giggled for a moment. "Little Joshie is getting so hard again, isn't he?"

Josh still couldn't look at them, but he also could not deny what was so completely obvious to everyone in the room. He nodded.

"Come here, Josh," Robbie called.

"Yes, Josh," Aimee agreed. "Come over here."

Josh shook his head, but it wasn't very convincing.

"Come over here, Josh," Aimee repeated. "Come and stand next to my big brother" (twitch) "and his little sister" (twitch) "and let us make you feel more comfortable."

A voice slammed into Josh's head with such force it almost knocked him over. DO IT! GO OVER! GET NAKED WITH THEM! FUCK THEM!

The voice calmed down a little now. They want it! Both of them! Give it to them! Do whatever you want to them - they will let you! You have the power! You do what you want and they will beg you for more! DO IT! The voice was screaming at the end once more.

There was no ignoring that voice now. Josh had managed to overcome it before, but not any longer. Nodding, slightly to acknowledge the commands from both Aimee and whatever that loud voice had been in his head, Josh stepped forwards towards the two teenagers before him.

A moment of clarity hit him as he made his way across the room and he turned away for a moment. Aimee was worried that, even at this late stage, he might still be about to make a run for it, but she relaxed again as she watched Josh carefully find somewhere safe for his laptop and then turn back to them.

"Say it again," Josh whispered to her. "Say it again. Please."

Aimee didn't understand for a moment, but Robbie did. "Come here, next to my little sister and her big brother. Come and join us. My baby sister wants you to come and see her being fucked by her big brother. My baby sister wants you to see her big brother fucking her hard and fast and coming in her baby sister pussy. And that's what you want too, isn't it? To watch her big brother fucking his little sister?"

Josh was completely enthralled now. He nodded. God forgive him, but that's exactly what he did want! To watch these two disgusting, immoral, beautiful people before him fucking and making love and them being big brother and little sister was disgusting and immoral and beautiful, too. It was kinky. It was wrong. And he wanted to watch. And maybe, if they would let him, he wanted to join in.

"You can," Aimee said as if reading his mind. "You can and you will. Whatever you want - we'll do it." She looked to Robbie as if asking for permission or confirmation. Robbie nodded in agreement.

"You're in charge here, Josh," Robbie said and kissed his sister's cheek. "Whatever you want us to do - we'll make your every dream come true."

Josh was lost. He knew it and he didn't care. He was lost...but these two had found him, so maybe he wasn't lost any more. He stood next to them.

"What happens now," he asked.

"Whatever you want, like we said," Aimee replied.

"I... I want... I want you to undress me. Both of you."

Robbie climbed off his sister and stood up next to his friend. As Robbie worked the shirt, Aimee sat up and undid the jeans and began to roll them down Josh's legs. Josh stepped out of them and removed his socks at the same time. Clad now only in his boxers he looked at the two of them. "I don't think you're quite finished," he said, smiling.

The siblings said nothing, but both grinned. Then, each grabbed one side of the boxers and slid them down over his hips to where gravity could take over and pull them down the rest of the way. Josh stepped out of these, as well.

"Much better," Aimee breathed.

"It is," Robbie agreed. "Little Joshie and Big Bad Josh both seem a lot happier now!"

It was true - Little Joshie was now not so little. He stood to attention, unwavering, like those guards who spend all day standing outside Buckingham Palace.

"Nice," Aimee said.

"It is. Tasty, too," Robbie agreed.

"You've had a taste, have you?"

"Oh, yes," Robbie smiled at his friend. "Nothing like a blowjob to really get to know a guy."

"I'll remember that," Josh replied, smirking. "Next person I meet, I won't say I know them until they blow me."

"Then you don't know me," Aimee said, kneeling down now. "But we'll soon sort that out." So saying, she licked the outside of Josh's hard cock from balls to tip in much the same way as her brother had started out not long before. Josh gasped. "Oh, fuck," he whispered. "Oh, fuck!"

"Soon, baby," Aimee agreed. "But first, I really want to get to know you." She licked him again, across the head this time. Josh gasped and his knees bucked, involuntarily.

"Fuck," he gasped again.

Aimee didn't bother with replying. Instead, she leaned forwards and swallowed the beautiful hard cock in front of her. Josh gasped once more and threw his head back. "So... so good! Oh, shit! Oh, fuck," he gasped as Aimee slid her practised mouth back and forth over his dick.

"Oh, yeah! That's good! So good! You're good at that, baby," he said and stopped. He had had precisely three blow jobs before today and had never called anyone "baby" before. Aimee didn't seem to mind and continued to suck him.

Josh placed his hands in her hair and held them there. He didn't force anything - he didn't want to, but he also didn't need to. She was doing incredibly. Although he didn't really want to, he couldn't help comparing Aimee to her big brother. She was, he thought, slightly better, if not as intense as Robbie had been.

Robbie, meanwhile, had stepped around to behind Josh. He leaned his chin on Josh's shoulder and slid his arms around him, holding him close. Robbie kissed the join of his neck in a way that, before today, Josh would have found uncomfortably creepy. Now, it was perfect. He turned his head to face Robbie. "What the fuck have you two done to me," he whispered.

"Not enough," Robbie replied. "But we will." Robbie raised his head a little and waited, the invitation clear as day.

Josh accepted the invitation. He leaned forwards slightly, and kissed Robbie. He groaned, inwardly, and Robbie groaned with him. Now, Robbie moved his hands across Josh's torso, sliding them across the lightly defined pectoral muscles, the not-quite-washboard abs and the hips. He moved one hand to Josh's arse and kneaded the cheeks. His other snaked up, around Josh's head and pulled him in for another, deeper, kiss.

"I... I don't know what to do," Josh said, when they broke apart again.

"What do you want to do?"

"This," Josh said, kissing Robbie lightly once again. "This, and everything else."

"Then we will," Robbie said. "But not until you cum inside the mouth of..." he paused to increase the effect he knew it would have. "My baby sister," he whispered.

"Oh, fuck," Josh said as his cock jumped again. Quite how Aimee didn't end up being smacked in the face with it none of them ever knew, but she somehow managed to hold on.