The Sex Crystals Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Robbie said, quietly. "That's it, isn't it? You want to, don't you? You've cum inside her big brother's mouth, now you want to feed my little sister, too, don't you?"

Josh, eyes closed, head back, mouth half open, simply nodded, slowly.

"You want to do that because you want to watch big brother fuck his baby sister, don't you? You want to watch big brother shoot his cum into his baby sister's pussy? Then you want to fuck my baby sister after that, don't you? Stick your big cock into my baby sister and get it covered in her pussy juices and her big brothers sticky cum? And then, maybe, watch my baby sister suck all of our cum off your big cock? Isn't that right?"

"Oh, fuck," Josh whispered again. "Fucking, fuck, yeah. Wanna watch you fuck your sister. Wanna fuck her as well. Oh, shit! I do! I fucking want it!"

"You can have it," Robbie whispered, his lips almost brushing Josh's ear. "All of it. But first, you've got to cum for my baby sister. Give her what she wants. Give her what she needs. Give her your cum!"

Whilst he whispered this, Robbie moved the hand on Josh's arse around to the rosebud and lingered a finger on Josh's arsehole. He didn't push in this time as his finger was too dry and he knew that might hurt, but the teasing was causing Josh to hitch for breath a little.

"Gonna cum," Josh whispered. "Gonna cum!"

"Do it," Robbie whispered back. "Cum for my baby sister!"

Aimee slid a hand under Josh's balls and tickled his perineum. That was it for Josh.

"Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! Cumming! Cumming, now! Oh FUCK!!!"

Robbie didn't think that Josh could throw his head back any further, but found he was wrong. Josh thrust his head backwards so far that the skin on his neck stretched almost to breaking point. His mouth opened as wide as it could go and he simply screamed through his orgasm. "Ahhh! Ahh! Ahhh! Oh! Oh! Ahh!"

Josh tried to say "fuck" but he couldn't bring his mouth together close enough to make the sound of the F. Instead, what came out sounded more like "huck! Hucking hell! Shit! Huck! Oh, huck! Oh, god! Huck!"

Slowly, after what felt like ages, Josh began to come down from his high and he was able to move his head forwards enough to formulate proper words again. "Fuck," he cried out, still gasping a little. "Fucking hell! Shit! Fuck, man! Fuck! Oh my god! Oh, my god! Fucking hell! Fuck!" He was gabbling and he couldn't seem to stop. It was almost funny.

He turned his attention to Aimee who had swallowed everything Josh had had to give her and was now finishing cleaning up Josh's cock and making sure there was nothing left to dribble out. Josh's cum tasted slightly sweeter than her brother's (and her father's) did for some reason and she loved it just as much and was determined not to let the carpet have any of it.

"Oh, fuck," Josh gasped one last time as Aimee stood up. She was slightly shorter than he was, but the difference was negligible. She held out her hand and Josh took it, dumbly. "Nice to get to know you," she said and shook his hand.

Josh said nothing, he just nodded, not one hundred percent sure where he was or if he was even awake. Surely, this had to be a dream?

He was stunned out of his reverie as Aimee leaned forward to kiss him. Josh had never kissed a girl as beautiful as Aimee before. He considered himself to be fairly plain and uninteresting to girls, a thought that was only partially true. As a guy who wasn't massively sporty or athletic or rugged or particularly ripped, he felt most pretty girls wouldn't give him the time of day and so he didn't bother trying with them.

Instead, he had dated the less attractive girls - or, at least, the ones that society would classify as such. The girls who were a little plumper, plainer of face, often those that wore glasses or who needed to visit the dentist more often than they did. These girls, Josh had discovered, enjoyed being with him and it didn't occur to him that this might only be because they weren't getting any attention from the more handsome boys, who generally went after the picture perfect cheerleader blonde bimbo types who appeared to be all big tits and little brains.

Whatever the truth of the matter, Josh was no virgin - although his sexual experiences were quite limited. He tried to be the perfect boyfriend, giving out little presents (often of the cheap and cheerful variety because he didn't have a lot of money), going for walks, holding hands and not pressurising his girlfriends into anything sexual that they didn't want to do.

Sadly, this just seemed to enhance the impression that he was a bit dull and the girls would start to go off him too quickly and he would be single and unsure whether he wanted to mingle again.

This was the first kiss with any girl that would rate more than about a seven, although Aimee was not a seven - she was closer to an eleven! Josh wouldn't have missed this kiss for anything and he ignored any slight distaste he might otherwise have felt about kissing a mouth that had so recently been filled with cum.

He could, he realised, taste his cum - just a little - on the edges, so to speak. Yet, this simply made the kiss better in some intangible way and he carried on. He suddenly realised that his hands were by his sides and he risked wrapping them around her. Aimee didn't pull away, so he assumed that this was OK and pulled her closer to him if that was possible.

Eventually, the two of them came up for breath. Josh looked at Aimee and smiled in the awkward way he had. He didn't know what to say and so his mind settled on "thank you," which was probably the dumbest thing anyone had ever said after a blowjob.

Aimee smiled back and Josh was delighted to realise that this wasn't just a simple grin. The smile lit up her whole face and she moved up from an eleven to a twenty. "You're welcome," she replied. "I really quite enjoyed that!"

"So did I," Josh grinned back.

"Really? I hadn't noticed," Aimee laughed.

"I did," Robbie smirked and it was the first time in the last thirty seconds or so that either Aimee or Josh had remembered that Robbie was even in the room.

"I'm sure you did, big brother," Aimee said, looking at her brother. Josh's cock, which had been going limp, remembered that it had big plans for the rest of the afternoon and began to wake up again.

Josh looked at Robbie now. Suddenly, all of his newly found confidence was draining away again. A few minutes ago, Robbie had seemed to reach into Josh's mind and pull out every single fantasy he'd ever had and promised to make them come true. Now, however, he wasn't sure what to do and whether Robbie had meant it and whether Aimee would be in agreement and whether he, himself, really wanted it and...

Calm the fuck down, came the voice in the back of his mind. You know what you want. These two will give you what you want. Just take it!

I don't know how! I don't know what to say!

The voice spoke to him again. It explained things. Detailed things. Clarified things. Josh understood.

Imbibed with a confidence he didn't know he had, Josh asked "so, when are you going to fuck your baby sister so that I can have the sloppy seconds?"

"Ooh, that sounds nasty," Aimee said, grinning. "And fun!"

"It does," Robbie agreed quietly pleased both that Josh was apparently going to join them for a bit (or a lot) of fun and that his baby sister seemed as up for it as the two guys were. "Whenever," he answered Josh. "But not here, eh? The sofa is nice, but it's not as comfortable as the bedroom."

"Lead on, then," Josh said, revelling in his new position of power.

Aimee took his hand and led them all upstairs. "My room," she said. "My bed's softer that Rob's."

Robbie laughed from behind them. "I like it hard," he replied. "The mattress, I mean," he continued, hurriedly. His eyes glanced to his sister's butt, but kept roving over Josh's arse as well. Nice, he thought to himself. Very cute! I wonder if I can convince him?

Convince him, came a voice in his mind. Robbie nodded. An idea began to formulate in his head.

Aimee led the two guys into her room and over to the bed. Since the night at the farmhouse, she and Robbie had both gotten new King sized beds, since everyone knew they would probably need the room on occasion.

Aimee crawled over the mattress and lay in the middle of the bed. She patted the two sides and the guys got on, one on either side of her. "Do whatever you want to do," she said to them and closed her eyes. "I surrender myself to the two of you. Just, don't hurt me, okay?" The two guys nodded, although with her eyes closed she didn't see them. She felt the mattress move, however and assumed they were in agreement. She sighed, contentedly and said: "I await your ministrations."

What followed was so close together that it could have been choreographed. Each of the boys leaned over and took the nearest nipple into their mouths, sucking on it and gently nibbling on it. They both put one hand on her legs and began to stroke the inside of her thighs, moving, slowly, up towards her pussy that was already starting to tingle. The other hands went into her hair and began wrapping it around their fingers or stroking her scalp.

Robbie moved his lower hand to her stomach and held her across the belly, tickling her belly-button. Josh, meanwhile, moved his hand to the folds of her pussy and began to slide inside the lips, causing more wetness to flow from her.

Aimee bit her bottom lip a little in a way that sent Josh's heart leaping into his chest. He was, he realised with a shock, completely smitten with her. He took his mouth off her breast and moved up to kiss her on the lips. She reciprocated and, for the first time since she'd submitted herself to them, she moved her hand. It snaked up, behind Josh's neck and pulled him into her.

The kiss lasted for some time before Josh pulled away, slightly. His heart was beating so fast he worried he might do it some damage. He had to tell her. She had to know.

It was a risk, Josh knew. She might reject him and then his heart really would be broken - probably beyond repair. But he had to let her know and fuck the risk!

"I..." He swallowed. This was harder than he had anticipated. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, screwed up all of his courage and went for it.

"I love you," he said.

Nothing.

No-one spoke.

Oh, fuck! You've fucked that up, royally, you complete twat, Josh thought to himself.

He opened his eyes.

Aimee was crying.

"Oh, shit," Josh gasped. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean..."

"I fucking hope you did," Aimee said, laughing and crying at the same time. "That was so cute, Josh! So beautiful! Don't you dare say you didn't mean it!"

"No, I didn't," Josh said and the look of hurt that crossed Aimee's face nearly killed him. "I mean, I did... I do. I just meant that I didn't mean to...make you cry. That's what I didn't mean. You know?"

Aimee laughed through the tears once more. "I know," she said.

"Well then, can someone please explain it to me," Robbie asked, once again smashing his presence into a moment where it really wasn't wanted.

"He loves me," Aimee said. "And not just because I was lying here, naked, with his mouth on my tit."

"Well," Josh said, smiling at her, "that may have been part of it!"

"I'm sure it was you gormless fucking tosser," Aimee smiled back at him. "But you're a beautiful, gormless, fucking tosser!"

Josh smiled back at her again. "You say the nicest things," he grinned. "Such a polite mouth!"

"You know precisely how polite my mouth is," Aimee said. "Or at least, I hope you've not forgotten already."

"Maybe," Josh said. "You'll have to remind me."

"As often as I can," Aimee replied.

"Promises, promises," Josh came back. He leaned forwards and kissed her again.

"There is one problem," Aimee said when the kiss was over.

"What's that?"

"Robbie," Aimee said. "And the rest of my family. I'm not giving them up."

"The...rest of your family?"

"Yes," Aimee said, matter-of-factly. "Mum and dad. We all have fun together. I'm not stopping that. Not for you. Not for anyone!"

Josh couldn't quite believe what he was hearing...and yet, in some strange way, he realised that he already knew. It didn't bother him as much as he had thought it might.

Robbie, unusually sensitive to the moment, thought that this was a good time to push Josh's buttons again. He had responded quite obviously to the idea of Aimee having sex with her brother. Maybe the idea of Aimee having sex with her parents would do the same thing and seal the deal.

Robbie wanted to seal the deal for his little sister. She was in love with Josh, he could see that - even though they'd only met a few minutes ago. Love at first sight was not the myth people seemed to think it was and here was proof, right before his eyes. Josh just needed that little push to bring him completely into the fold.

"Mum would love you," Robbie said. "She likes a young man with a thick, hard cock, ploughing her." Little Joshie reacted in the best possible way and Robbie knew that Big Josh was going to follow him like a lost puppy. "And dad," Robbie continued. "Dad loves giving head almost as much as Aimee and I do." Little Joshie jumped for joy again.

"And dad's got the tightest arse Robbie's ever fucked," Aimee said, risking a lot more than she had planned. This could go one of two ways; either Josh would stay or he would go and if he chose to go, they could all be in some serious shit.

She needn't have worried, though and she quickly found herself smiling as Little Joshie stood so far to attention it was almost painful. "Tighter than mum's," she continued. "Tighter than mine. Robbie and dad love to fuck my arse almost as much as they love to fuck my pussy. Same with mum. Same with each other! We're just one big happy, fucking, family!"

"Oh, fuck," Josh breathed - it was the first sound he had made in almost two minutes. His eyes were glassy and he barely heard the words, but he did hear his sickest fantasies given voice. He wanted to fuck a girl in the arse - none of his girlfriends had let him get that far. He had watched a lot of porn - often incest based - and imagined one of his girlfriends' mothers joining the two of them for a session or two.

Josh had also stumbled on bisexual porn, completely by accident one day and had become obsessed with it. Guys fucking guys who were fucking girls. The video of the bisexual orgy that he had bookmarked on his tablet just the day before came flooding into his mind. "Oh, fuck, yeah," he whispered.

"So," Aimee interrupted his thoughts. "Will that be OK? Can I keep having fun with my family?"

"Only if I can join in," Josh said without a moment of hesitation.

"As often as you like," Robbie said and put his arm over Josh's shoulder. The two smiled at each other and then looked at Aimee who grinned back at them.

"Sounds like fun," she said. "Speaking of which, I believe you have first go, Rob?"

Robbie nodded and looked at Josh. "Josh, my man," he said in a mocking imitation of a posh English gentleman, "may I please have your permission to have the pleasure of fucking your girlfriend?"

"Why, sir," Aimee said also mocking the thick, simple, poor little girl type that usually ended up as a servant in a rich house in classic English drama. She even went as far as to press her hand against her chest in that daft way that is supposed to indicate naivety, but actually just makes them look like a dork. "I do declare! Such language before an innocent young lady!" She pressed the back of her other hand to her forehead in an imitation of indignation and shock.

"An innocent young lady who also happens to be your little sister," Josh said not quite managing the upper-class English accent he was going for. "But yes, sir, thou hast mine permission for to fucketh mine girlfriend."

"Good," Aimee said and Robbie nodded his agreement. Robbie climbed on top of his little sister. Little Robbie was already ready for action. He had witnessed Little Joshie getting a lot of attention and - whilst he had had a bit of fun himself not so long ago, he was feeling desperate to get back in the saddle.

"Ready, little sis?"

"For you, always, big brother."

Robbie nodded and slid himself inside her hot, wet tunnel of love.

"Oh, fuck," Aimee gasped. "I love it when you do that!"

Robbie smiled. "I know," he said and began to slide in and out of her.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, god! Oh, yes! That's it, big brother," Aimee cried out. "That's right! Right there! Fuck your baby sister! Fuck me in front of my boyfriend! Cum in me! Cum in your little sister! Fuck! You're going to make your little sister cum! Cum so fucking hard! Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! Oh, god! Fuck! Fuck, yeah! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oooh!"

Aimee felt the orgasm building inside her. Her toes stretched out and she stiffened. "Oh, SHIT! FUCK! I'm fucking cumming! You bastard! You're making your little sister fucking cum! FUCK!" She reached out and gripped Josh's hand as tightly as she could, almost leaving a bruise.

"FUCK!" She was screaming now. "Fuck, baby! He's making me cum so hard! My big brother is making me cum! Fuck! Fuck! Shit! Can you see, baby? Watch him! Watch my big brother make his little sister cum! I'm cumming! Cumming for both of you! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, FUCK!"

Her orgasm ripped through her like a whirlwind. Josh stared at Aimee, feelings of jealousy and love mixed inside him. The love won out. He leaned down and kissed her forehead. "That's it, baby," he whispered to her. "Cum for him. Cum for me. Cum for your big brother and for me."

"I. Fucking. Am!" Aimee was gasping for every word. "FUCK!" A second orgasm slipped through her. Josh kissed her breasts and bit her nipple and a third slammed through her. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Shit! Yes, baby! Yes! Do that! Fucking bite me! I fucking love it!" Another orgasm, swiftly followed by another. She cried out. "My big brother and my boyfriend are making me cum over and over! Shit! Fuck! YES!"

She had lost count now. Big ones. Small ones. How many was that? Six? Seven? Twenty? She really didn't know.

Now Robbie reached close to his own moment. "Gonna cum, sis," he gasped. "Your big brother is gonna cum inside you!"

"Oh, shit, fuck, shit, yes! Do it! Cum in me, big brother!" She gripped Josh's hand tighter and looked at him. "My big brother is going to fucking cum in me," she said.

"I know," Josh smiled at her. "I want him to. I need him to. You need him to."

"Yes," Aimee agreed and in her mind she was deliriously happy. The impossible had happened. She had met a guy who would happily share her with her family. Who seemed happy to be shared with her family, too. They had only known each other less than an hour, but they would be together forever. She knew this to be true, and the look of love he was giving her - mirrored on her own face - told her that he knew it as well.

Aimee turned her attention to her brother. "Do it, big brother," she whispered to him. "Fuck your baby sister and cum for her."

"I will," Robbie said. "Gonna cum, soon, baby sister. Oh, fuck, yeah."

She gripped him with her pussy as tightly as she could. The two of them gasped and groaned as he fucked her. "Soon, baby sis. Soon," Robbie half-whispered. "Fuck! I'm going to cum for you!"

"Do it," Aimee said. "We both want you to," and she showed him her hand linked with Josh.

Robbie looked at Josh. "Gonna cum in my little sister, man," he said. "Gonna cum in your girlfriend. Is that alright?"

"Yes," Josh breathed. "She's right - we both want you to."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Robbie said as he plunged in and out. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"