The Sex Crystals Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A look of alarm began to cross his face. "I...I can't! I can't get there! What the fuck? Why? Fuck! I want to cum for you, baby sis! Want to! But I can't!"

Only now did Josh hear the voice from the games room. Do it! Do what you need to! He needs you to, or he will never finish!

Why? Why can't he finish?

Because we won't let him, the voice replied. No! You must help him! Then we will let him finish! Take the step! Fall! Become ours!

Josh didn't know what the fuck that meant, but he knew what was needed. The look of pain, anguish and horror on Robbie's face was almost too much to bear. God help me, I love him too, he thought to himself. Not like Aimee, but close! I've got to help him!

Aimee was starting to fret now, too. "What is it? What's wrong?"

"I don't fucking know," Robbie said. "I can't cum! And I can't stop! Shit! Fuck! Oh, fuck! I want to cum! I want to stop! Fuck! Fuck! Shit! Ahh!" He grimaced in pain.

That last cry finally moved Josh into action. Without a thought, he stuck two fingers in his mouth to get them wet and then leaned over and - with no preamble - shoved them into Robbie's arsehole. He plunged in once, twice, three times and then...

"FUCK! SHIT! CUMMING!" Robbie was both elated and relieved in equal measure. Finally, his orgasm tore through him and he blasted rope after rope of cum into his little sister's pussy. "Fuck! Fuck! Yeah! Shit! Fuck! Cumming for you, baby sis! Cumming for both of you!"

Josh plunged his fingers in and out of Robbie's arse again. "Do it," he cried out. "Cum for your little sister! Cum in her! That's right! That's it!"

"Yes," Aimee cried out as well. "Fuck! Shit! I can feel it! I can feel you cumming in me, big brother! Fuck! Yes! Shit! Fuck! Oh, fuck! I'm fucking cumming again!" She opened her mouth and screamed almost silently.

"So. Fucking. Hot," Josh grunted, and suddenly he realised that he was on the brink as well. He looked down at Little Joshie and was stunned to see him wrapped up in Aimee's hand. He didn't know when that had happened or when it had begun and now wasn't the time to ask. Instead, he also let himself go. "Fuck! Cumming! Cumming all over you!"

And he did. Cum leapt from his cock and coated Aimee and Robbie on the sides, her front and his back. "Oh, shit! Fuck! Yeah!"

Now, just as quickly as it had started, it was all over for all three of them. They collapsed onto each other and simply gasped for breath together.

After a few moments, the kissing started. Who was kissing who didn't matter as much as the fact that they were kissing and being kissed. Lips, faces, hands, necks. Anywhere each of them could reach was showered in kisses. Then they simply held each other and smiled.

Twenty minutes had passed. Each of them had, briefly, passed out from exhaustion on Aimee's mattress and had dozed, happily, in a tangle of naked bodies, arms, legs, heads and... other bits.

Now they had all come around and agreed that they were all really rather hungry. They made their way downstairs. Josh looked, quickly, at his clothes still strewn across the living room floor, debated whether he could be arsed putting them on, realised he couldn't and, still happily naked, followed the equally happily naked siblings into the kitchen.

Aimee and Robbie would have been the first to admit that they couldn't cook worth a damn. They had, between them, just about enough culinary skills to heat up a frozen pizza, although even this was something that Aimee had managed to get spectacularly wrong a few months ago, forgetting - somehow - to actually turn the oven on!

This being the case, the siblings briefly debated ordering in until Josh stepped up to the fore. He pulled together a bunch of odds and sods from around the kitchen cupboards and the fridge and knocked up a meal that might not have had Gordon Ramsay begging him to take over as Head Chef at a new Hell's Kitchen, but was more than impressive enough for the two siblings.

"I can't believe I picked a boyfriend who can even cook," Aimee said, giving Josh's arse a squeeze and kissing him on the neck whilst Josh was doing something she couldn't describe to some seemingly random ingredients in a pan. "Josh, baby, will you marry me?" She grinned to show it was a joke.

"Maybe next week," Josh replied, also grinning. "I can't go marrying a girl who's never met my mother."

"Next week it is," Aimee agreed. "I'm not busy Thursday. Can you manage Thursday?"

"Sorry, babe," Josh replied and kissed her on the nose. "I've got yoga class on Thursday. I can't miss it. All those women and girls bending in mysterious ways in tight Lycra. Mmm. Makes me hard just to think about it." He was getting hard, too, although Aimee lightly rubbing her naked tits against his back may have had something to do with it.

"Fuck you, then," Aimee said and laughed.

"I will," Josh replied. "You promised. But not until we've eaten, huh? I don't think it would do much for my manly ego if you fell asleep whilst I was getting down!"

Aimee put her head on his shoulder, closed her eyes and made loud snoring sounds. Josh fell about, laughing. "I swear - if you do that in real life, I'll be smothering you with your own pillow after we've fucked!" This set the siblings off laughing as well.

"Seriously, though," Josh said when the three of them calmed down again. "You've got to explain things to me. I know what you said about your mum and dad and the two of you - and I've seen that, obviously. But... I mean, come on - what the fuck, guys? How? Why? When? Where? I mean... fuck!"

Aimee nodded at Robbie. The two of them pointed their minds to the crystals in the Games room. They asked what to do. After a moment, they got the answer.

"Okay," Robbie agreed. "We'll tell you over dinner. Cos I gotta say, man, whatever you're making - it smells fantastic!" Aimee nodded her agreement.

Josh looked at the two of them and nodded his assent. "I guess I can wait a few minutes," he agreed.

Finally, Josh finished doing whatever magic he was putting together with whatever crap he had managed to find to cook and the three of them ate, standing, naked in the kitchen. As they did so, Aimee and Robbie explained about the farmhouse and the blowout which felt, to them, already like half a lifetime ago, when it was, in fact, only a couple of weeks.

They mentioned about how the crystals seemed to guide them to whatever debauchery they truly wanted. When it became clear that Josh didn't quite understand, they explained about how the crystals had convinced the whole family to do things that they knew they really shouldn't. How Sarah had given herself to Will for no obvious reason. How Aimee had given Will her anal cherry despite having had no intention of ever letting anything go up there before.

As part of this explanation, it came to the story of Robbie and Tim. Robbie was, initially, nervous to explain about Tim's fucking his arse and tried to gloss over it, but Aimee dropped her two penn'orth in and dragged the story out of him. Josh, to his surprise, found this part of the story quite fascinating - and oddly intriguing.

They carried on, explaining about how the whole family had fallen into a debauched lifestyle of incest and incessant sex that they didn't truly understand but now couldn't live without. How they'd gotten their own crystals (Aimee nipped off to the Games room and brought them in to show them off) and the evening spent with poor old Bill.

They also felt they had to mention how poor old Bill had died the following morning and how the whole family (and, they suspected, Bill himself) had known it was going to happen. Josh was mildly concerned by this fact, but decided to let it slide.

The two siblings rushed through the mad, sex-filled days of the past couple of weeks, briefly explaining about Mike's day of heavy inflection and flirting at work when he'd taken his crystal in and the time Aimee and Sarah had taken their crystals into the supermarket and how they had eventually had to hide them in the car to avoid being ravished in the aisles.

Finally, Robbie explained that it was because of the crystals that he and Josh (and later he and Aimee and Josh) had had such fun together that day. It was at this point that Aimee stopped talking, looked down at her hands and started to bite her nails; an ugly habit she'd had all her life and that wasn't going to fucking stop now!

Josh finally understood. "I thought...when we were in the Games room. I thought I heard... a voice?"

"That's it," Robbie agreed. Aimee, not looking up, simply nodded. She hoped the two guys couldn't see the tears on her face. They couldn't. Not yet, anyway.

"It was telling me... things. Things I didn't know. Things I didn't want to know. Things about... fucking."

"Yeah - they like people fucking," Robbie agreed with him. "They get more power, or more intense or something. It's... like food to them, I guess. They feed on it."

"And that doesn't bother you?" Josh wasn't entirely sure it bothered him.

"No," Robbie said. "Everything is consensual. No-one is forced into it. I didn't force you, did I? I didn't pull your pants down and swallow your dick. I didn't wait for you to fall asleep and assault you whilst you couldn't stop me. You could have said 'no' at any time. But you didn't. Because you wanted it. And so did I. So why should I care what some crystals want of me? They want me to do it and I want to do it and there are no holds barred. As long as everyone agrees, that's all that matters."

"I guess," Josh said, sounding uncertain when, in fact, he had never been more certain in his life. He'd only been part of this whole thing for a couple of hours, but it was already like a drug to him. Now that everyone had finished eating, he just wanted to go back upstairs and do all sorts of depraved things to the two of them and have them do all sorts of depraved things to each other and to him. Of course, it helped that Robbie was quite good looking for a guy (an admission wild horses and a firing squad wouldn't have dragged out of him twenty four hours ago) and that Aimee was fucking gorgeous, but he doubted that was it.

Aimee! Suddenly, Josh noticed the wetness on her cheek. She was crying. What the fuck? "Aimee," he asked, concerned. He stepped over to her and put his arm around her shoulders and lightly kissed the top of her head.

Aimee didn't speak her reply. Instead, she shook Josh away from her so violently that he was forced to step backwards. She glared at him.

"Aimee? What the fuck?"

"FUCK OFF," she screamed at him and the vitriol in her voice was so strong, the look of hatred on her face so intense, that he was convinced she was about to strike him.

"Aimee?" Josh had no idea what the hell was happening here.

"I said fuck OFF," Aimee shouted and stepped forward, menacingly. Josh stepped back again and looked, desperately, over at Robbie.

Robbie knew. He knew what the issue was. And he didn't like it. It would be part of it, he knew. And not a nice part. But, once it was over, things would be better, or so he truly believed. He said nothing and avoided eye contact with Josh, staring, instead, at his little sister.

"Aimee, seriously, what's up?" Josh realised he was getting absolutely zero assistance from Robbie, here.

"YOU!" Aimee pointed at him and prodded him, hard, in the chest. Josh was tempted to take another step away (that prod bloody hurt!) Yet, in the end, he stood his ground. "You," Aimee repeated. "You and your words of bullshit."

"What? What words of bullshit?"

"That bullshit about loving me! That complete bullshit about how you cared about me! You don't fucking care about me! You wanted to get your fucking end off! That was all! Stick it in me, cum in me, fuck me and leave me! That's all you wanted! You don't fucking give a fucking shit about me!"

"What? Of course I do!"

"NO! You don't! Don't you see? It's those fucking crystals!" She pointed at the sideboard, where they had been put down after Josh had looked at them. "They make you do things. Say things! Say anything to get you to do what they want! Robbie's right - they feed! But it's not like eating - it's like a vampire! They suck you right out!"

"But... I don't get..."

"You said you loved me," Aimee said. She had calmed down now, and was no longer shouting, but the tears were streaming down her face, which was red and puffy. "But you don't! You'd say anything to get me to fuck you because they want you to." She pointed at the crystals again. "They make you lie! They make you lie to get what they want!"

"Who said... who said I was lying?" Josh was utterly bewildered.

"You. Don't. Fucking. Love. Me." Aimee punctuated every word with another prod. "You said that to get me to fuck you."

"And, if that was the case - which it isn't - it's not worked, has it?"

Aimee stopped, stunned. "What?"

"We've not fucked - not yet," Josh said. "You fucked Robbie - twice, in fact. But not me. Not yet, anyway."

"Well... no. I've not. But, regardless, you only said you loved me because they wanted you to fuck me," she pointed, once more, at the crystals.

Of the three of them, only Robbie noticed that the crystals were now the horrible, deep, glowing red that they could turn when things were not going the way that they planned. He bit his lower lip, nervously, but said nothing.

"They. Made. You. Lie." She prodded him again.

Without warning, Josh grabbed the hand that was doing a reasonable job of prodding a hole right through his sternum and held it. Then, he kissed it.

"I said I loved you because I did. And I do."

"But..." Aimee wanted, so much, to believe him. But she knew the power of the crystals. How they would do anything to get their own way. "But," she said again.

"I don't know what the crystals have done to you. Or to Robbie. Or to that old guy, Will or Bill or whatever it was. I don't know what they've done to me. But I do know that I have never, ever, felt like this about anyone before." Josh kissed Aimee on the nose.

"I love you," he said again. "And I don't need some crystal to try and make me lie about it, because I'm not lying about it! If there were no crystals. No naked brother. No naked you. No naked me. No blowjob. Nothing. If there was just you and me, I would still say that I love you. Because I love you." He kissed her hair.

Aimee burst into tears once more. "You don't mean that," she blubbered. She looked, in fact, ugly as all hell with her red, puffy eyes and her red cheeks, her hair a mess, tears streaming down her face, her mouth twisted in a weird half-snarl. She had never looked worse and Josh still loved her and that, if nothing else, truly convinced him. Now it was time to convince her.

"I do," he said, simply. "And one day, maybe one day soon, I will say that in front of some vicar, or priest, or guru, or whatever religious shit you're into, and make you all mine forever. Because I love you, baby. And I promise, I always will." He leaned forward to kiss her hair again.

Fuck that, Aimee thought to herself. You wanna kiss me? Fucking kiss me! She turned her head and, instead of her hair, he kissed her mouth. That kiss - was that the moment he convinced her? Maybe. She didn't know. She didn't care. She finally began to really believe him now, though. She threw her arms around him and he threw his arms around her and, for a few moments, there was just the two of them.

Slowly, they came apart.

"Thank you," Aimee whispered.

"For what?"

"For being you," she replied. "For telling me what I needed to hear. For..." she paused, "for loving me."

"You're welcome, I guess," Josh grinned at her. "Thursday, was it?"

"Thursday was what?"

"The wedding," Josh replied, still grinning. "That gives me a few days to introduce you to my mother and my sister. They'll both need hats, of course," Josh was grinning, inanely now. "And new dresses - that could take them both hours to come up with and they're both likely to get half a dozen and take them all back to the shops and get something else. Those two could win an Olympic medal for shopping!" Aimee, despite herself, began to giggle.

"I've got a decent enough suit," Josh continued, "but I need new shoes - the ones I have are a bit scuffed. I know a guy down the road who owns a Rolls - nice, purple, leather seats, very posh. And there's a decent flower shop on High Street who can probably knock up a bouquet in time. We'd need to get you a dress, of course. White? Perhaps not, quite, eh? Ivory. Lots of lace, lots of pearls. Fake pearls, obviously, I'm not fucking made of money."

Aimee was doubled over in laughter. "Stop! Stop, you fucking dork," she said between guffaws.

"What," Josh said, mock-seriously. "There's a lot to arrange before Thursday!"

"We're..." she giggled again. "We're not getting married on fucking Thursday," she laughed.

"Oh, but you said..." Josh grinned once more. She punched him, lightly, on the arm.

"Fuck you, dickhead," she laughed at him.

"You keep promising that and not delivering," Josh replied. "You're like the world's worst courier service."

"UPS at your service," Aimee laughed at him.

"Really? You're going to deliver, this time," he replied, mocking her a little.

"Oh, sir," she replied in that mock-posh accent she really wasn't very good at. "I think it is you who will be delivering. I'm sure you have a nice package you can post in my slot."

He shook his head at her. "You're fucking disgusting, you know that? If that's your idea of flirting, you've got a long way to go!" He smiled at her again.

"I'm not flirting," she pouted. "I'm being a croquette!"

Josh stared at her for a moment and then burst out laughing. "A what," he asked, still laughing.

"A croquette," Aimee replied, looking puzzled. "It means being cute and sexy."

"Actually," Josh said, recovering himself, "a croquette is something you make from potatoes and breadcrumbs. Or other stuff, I guess."

"No," Aimee said. "It means..."

"It doesn't," Josh insisted. "That's a coquette!"

Aimee gaped at him. "Oh," she said, a little downcast.

"Cute and sexy, huh," Josh said after a moment. "Well, miss cute and sexy, the delivery guy has a package for you. I'm just not sure it'll fit in your mailbox."

"Oh, it'll fit," Aimee said and took his hand. "I'll fucking make sure of it!" So saying, she practically hauled him up the stairs and into her room again.

Robbie, once again long forgotten, wiped a drip of whatever had been for dinner off his chin, licked it off his fingers, and followed them up the stairs.