The Sex Crystals Pt. 08

Story Info
Josh really gets to know the family.
12.2k words
4.68
7.5k
11
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This follows on from the previous chapter. In this chapter, Josh, who fell in love quicker than lightning, is going to really get to know his girlfriend's family, whether he wants to or not. Spoiler Alert: he does!

This story contains: incest, bi-sexual male sex, group sex, mind control and some straightforward no-nonsense fucking. I know this isn't everyone's cup of hot beverage of choice so I'm giving you plenty of warning now in order that you don't moan at me later if anything upsets you.

All characters have already been met, so you know they're all 18 or older, but - just in case - I wanted to make that clear. All sex in this story is consensual, if possibly reluctant

at times. Whatever. This introduction to what is supposed to be a fun story has gone on long enough so - read on, if you will! I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to tell me if not. I promise not to cry. Much.

Aimee pulled Josh over to the bed. There were, of course, no clothes to get in the way - they had long been discarded. She lay down on the top of the covers and pulled Josh over her.

"Fuck being cute and sexy," she told him. "Fuck being a croquette or a coquette or whatever the fucking thing was. Fuck being slow or any of that shit. Just come here and stick your dick in me."

Josh was horrified. "No," he practically shouted.

"What?"

"I said no," Josh repeated. "Listen, babe - I love you. I know we've only known each other for a few hours, but I do and that means I'm not going to just fuck you like that. Ever."

"But I want you to fuck me."

"And I will," he reassured her. "But not just in the 'stick my dick in' kind of way!"

"I don't understand..."

Josh didn't reply with words. Instead, he slid down her body, kissing her, lightly, across the breasts, her nipples, her stomach. He caressed his lips across the tops of her thighs and, slowly, made his way inside. He kissed her mound and then, slowly - ever so slowly - dropped his head between her legs and licked her inner sanctum.

"Oh, fuck," Aimee gasped. She loved this. She'd first had it done to her in the farmhouse and had promised herself that no guy would fuck her until he'd licked her. That promise lasted all of a few hours before she happily fucked Bill the pick-up truck guy without his mouth getting close to her pussy.

Her brother and her father, on the other hand, were only too happy to feast on the juices that sloughed from her pussy when she was being eaten out before they fucked her. Both had claimed it was a nectar they couldn't live without. If that was true, then her mother produced a similar kind of nectar, as the two of them happily drank the juices from her as well.

Josh was having a wonderful time. He had been pushed into pussy licking by an old girlfriend, Lizzie, who claimed she had been saving her virginity for marriage, but had ultimately decided not to wait that long and given herself up long before getting that ring on her finger.

The fact that it hadn't been given to Josh had been hurtful. The fact that it had been whilst she was dating Josh and still telling him she was waiting for marriage weeks after giving herself up hurt more.

Still, every silver lining and all that; pussy licking was fucking fantastic! There was a taste - a tang. Josh couldn't quite put his finger on it for a moment, until he realised what it was. Cum. Robbie's cum, that he had deposited inside his sister just a few minutes before.

It wasn't disgusting. It didn't make him sick. It wouldn't kill him. And, in fact, it tasted quite nice in its own way, Josh decided. Suddenly on a mission, like a predatory animal, he hunted down every bit of Robbie's cum he could find until it was either gone or out of his reach.

Now, sated in some intangible way, Josh went back to the matter at hand - pleasing his girlfriends' pussy with his tongue.

Josh loved pussy licking and the two girlfriends between that little slut, Lizzie and now certainly seemed to love it as well. Aimee's gasps, moans and uncontrollable thrashing about on the bed seemed to suggest that she was happy customer number four.

She was, and then some. Her father had more skill at pussy licking than Robbie (a secret that even the threat of dismemberment wouldn't have dragged from her lips), but Robbie was more enthusiastic and his tongue was longer and could reach places other tongues couldn't reach.

Josh, on the other hand, was methodical - almost scientific - in his approach, but in a way that sent her over the edge. She'd read about different techniques and had even managed to put a couple into practice when she had begun eating out her mother a week or so ago.

She'd read about writing the alphabet with your tongue - that was supposed to be a guaranteed orgasm. She'd read about changing speed or direction. The compass points was another she'd tried but found lacking in intensity.

Aimee didn't know which method Josh was using - or even if there was a method at all - but the results spoke for themselves. She was being taken to a plane she had never before reached from such an act. She came, twice, almost without realising it. Josh (and Robbie who, by this point, was standing in the doorway, admiring his friends' performance) certainly realised it.

"Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! Oh, wow! Oh, fuck, yeah! Yeah! Yes! Shit, fuck, yes! Oh, fucking god! Yes! Fucking yes! There! Right there! Oh, SHIT!!! FUCK!!!" That was the first one, followed just moments later by "oh, fuck! Oh, god! There! Again! Yes! Shit! Fuck! Yes! Oh, shit! Oh, fuck!! Oh, fucking hell, yes! Oh, god! Do it! Yes! There! Right! Fucking! THERE! Oh! Oh! OH! SHITFUCKTWATBALLS!!! AHHHH!"

Slowly, Aimee came down from whatever plane she was currently flying on and returned to earth. She grabbed Josh under the shoulders and hauled him up her body. "Come here, you fucking beautiful fuck," she growled. "Come up here and fucking kiss me, now!"

Josh went, if only to prevent her ripping his arms out of their sockets. A brief flash of him, with his arms ripped away, his shoulder stumps bleeding, profusely, in a fountain like that victim of The Bride in Kill Bill vol.1 rushed through his head and he only just managed to avoid giggling.

He kissed her, desperately. She wanted to kiss him and he wanted to kiss her because she wanted to kiss him. Aimee tasted her pussy on his mouth, on his tongue. She'd tasted it before, of course, but it was so much nicer on him.

One advantage to his face being on a level with hers was that - being almost the same height - his pelvis was also roughly on a level with hers. She stopped kissing him for a moment and stared into his eyes. She nodded, once.

He nodded back and then rolled his hips a little and slid, deliciously, inside her.

"Oh, fuck," the two of them groaned together. They kissed again.

"Fuck, baby," Aimee said. "You're in me! At last! That's it! That's where you belong! In me! Now, fucking fuck me!"

Josh slid back, slowly and then slowly forward again. Aimee's eyes rolled back into her head, her mouth opened slightly and she moaned, "oh, fuck!"

"You like that, baby," he asked.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," she groaned as he slowly moved in and out of her. Her love of this slow, sensual sex lasted all of twenty seconds before she pulled herself together and stared him in the eyes. "Now," she said, "I'm not going to fucking break! Fucking fuck me, I said!"

Josh slid, slowly, out of her again and she prepared to get really pissed off.

Aimee opened her mouth to say...something, but whatever it was died on her lips as Josh slammed into her. "Oh, FUCK! Shit! Yes!"

Josh went in and out like a jackhammer, now. "Oh, fuck, yes," Aimee screamed. "Faster! Harder! Deeper!" Josh moved faster. Josh thrust harder. Josh went deeper. Aimee squealed. "Fuck, yes! Fuck, yes! Fuck, yes! Fuck, yes! Fuck, yes! Fuck, yes! Fuck, YESSS!"

"Fucking you, baby," Josh cried out. "Fucking you like you begged me to!"

"Shit! Fuck! Yes! Baby! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me! Yes! Oh, fuck! I'm.. oh, shit! Ahhh" She shivered beneath him as she came, gasping his name into his ear; "Josh, oh, god, Josh! Shit, Josh! Josh! Baby! Josh! I love you, baby! Josh! Oh, god!"

Josh gasped as well. "Fuck, baby! Fuck, I love you! Oh, god! Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! Gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum!"

"Yes! Yes, baby! Do it! Cum in me! Make me yours! Fucking cum! I'm gonna cum again! Any moment! Cumming! Cumming! Cum....oh FUUUCK!"

"FUUUCK," Josh roared with her and blasted his cum inside her. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

The two of them came down from their respective highs. Aimee moaned and groaned, whilst Josh simply gasped to get his breath back.

Finally, Aimee was able to talk. "Fuck! Fuck, baby! I love you! I love you in me! You feel so fucking good in me!" She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him tightly against her. "This is where you belong, baby! Right here! Right in me!" She kissed him, passionately, before continuing, "I don't care who else you fuck - or where else your cock goes to play! At the end of the day, you belong in me! Promise me!" She was intent, now. "Promise me! You'll always belong here! In me!"

"I promise," Josh replied and kissed her again. "But there'll be no playing," he continued. "I'm home, forever."

She looked at him, askance. "Of course there'll be playing," she said. "I told you that. I'll be playing! With Rob. With mum. With dad. With you. With...well, I don't know if with anyone else. Maybe. But, whoever gets inside me doesn't matter. I don't want it to matter. Because, at the end of the day, the only one who'll belong in here is you. Do you understand?"

Josh looked hurt for a moment.

Aimee kissed him again. "Baby," she said, "it's just sex. Sex isn't love. Sex isn't belonging. Sex is just bodies. I love sex. Honestly, I fucking love it! I fucking live for it! But that's all it is! Fucking! No matter who I fuck or who you fuck, when you're in me we're making love. It might be rough, it might be fast, it might even be two pumps and a squirt, but really we're making love. No-one else will make love to me. And no-one else will make love to you. Only when you're in me. That's what I mean. Do you get it now?"

"I'm not sure," Josh said. "I get your family. Kind of. I wouldn't do that to my mum, but that's probably because she wouldn't let me, even if I wanted to. But...just random people? That's different."

"Why?"

"Because... because they don't love you," Josh answered. "Your family loves you - I assume, anyway. And I love you. But some random shit off the street won't love you. So... why?"

Aimee nodded. "I get it," she said. "I do." She sighed. "Sex...isn't about love. Not to me. It's a dick and a pussy or an arse or...whatever. I'm not going to become some nympho, fucking anything that breathes - I promise! But...if the opportunity arises, I'm going to take it. And you should, too. I love you. I do. And, because I love you, I don't want you to ignore a chance if you get it."

Josh still looked confused and a little hurt - although he felt he was starting to understand what she meant.

Aimee continued to speak. "For a start, this beautiful cock was made for fucking and I don't think anyone should be deprived of it! If someone wants it, and you want them to have it, fucking give it to them!"

Josh prepared to shake his head, disagree, argue. Yet, at that precise moment, a voice came into his mind. It spoke to him; told him things.

It reminded him of the video he had saved on his Kindle - the one with the cuckold husband submitting to his domineering wife. It reminded him of the numerous other

cuckold videos he had watched. The one with the husband who was forced to clean his wife's lover after the lover had deposited his seed into her. The one with the stranger's cum oozing out of the wife's pussy, being cleaned up by her sad, pathetic husband who was so indoctrinated into his position that he seemed to have just given up.

Then the voice told him about the cream pie he had sucked out of Aimee's own pussy a few minutes before. It reminded him how much he had quite enjoyed the new experience. Then it told him that the experience would be just as much fun next time. And the time after. And the time after that!

Despite himself, Josh found that Little Josh, who had started to deflate a little, was beginning to stand to attention again. The idea of sucking cum out of Aimee's pussy was a bigger turn-on for him than he had realised.

"I... get it. A little. Maybe." Josh still wasn't entirely convinced. The idea of being a boyfriend who allowed his girlfriend to fuck whoever she wanted wasn't exactly what he'd had in mind whenever he allowed himself to picture his future relationships. Of course, the fact that said girlfriend was allowing him to fuck whomsoever he pleased kind of tipped the balance in her favour, however. He thought, given time, he could get into the idea.

Especially with all those pies, came the voice in his head. Josh, despite himself, grinned.

"Just, one thing," he said. "Promise me one thing. Two things. Three things."

"What?"

"One - no secrets. No one of us fucking someone else and not telling the other. Ever."

"Okay. I promise. What else?"

Josh swallowed, hard. This might sound a little odd, he realised. Desperate, even! I mean - am I sure about this?

Yes.

Yes?

Yes. You are.

OK, then! I guess I am! He looked at her. "You promise to keep the...uh... stuff... inside."

Aimee raised an eyebrow. "Stuff?" She knew what he meant and he knew that she knew what he meant. It was, Josh understood, just one of the many, many irritating things about her that made him love her.

"You know... The... um..." She was going to make him say it. "The...cum," he breathed the last word, rushing it out, embarrassed.

"The...what?"

"Cum," Josh called out. "Fuck you, the fucking cum!"

"You want me to keep the...fucking cum...inside me?" Aimee raised her eyebrow again. "Why?"

"Because..." his voice caught in his throat. "Because I want to... clean it out of you." He shook his head, despairing. She would think him sick, twisted, perverted. She would "dump his ass" as the saying went.

"Oh, baby," Aimee moaned. "You liked it, didn't you? My brother's cum in my pussy! Licking it out of me!"

Josh simply nodded. "Oh, baby," she held him tightly. "Of course, if that's what you want! You promise to keep me nice and clean? To clear up all that mess?"

Josh nodded. "Yes," he said, simply. "I promise. Every time."

"Ooh!" Aimee grinned at him. "Sounds like fun! You clean me and I'll clean you!" She wriggled and made a funny squeaky noise that Josh found both odd and endearing in equal measure. "So," she carried on, "what's the last thing? The last promise you want from me?"

"Simple. No falling in love." Josh smiled, sadly at her. "I couldn't bear it. I love you and... I get what you want. I understand it, I think. No. I do understand it. It was a little weird, but I have it now. And I agree - I want you to do it. Hell, maybe I'll even do it! But, promise me - and I'll promise you; no falling in love. You're mine and I'm yours and that's how it stays. Promise?"

"Promise," she said and kissed his nose. "I couldn't love anyone else. Apart from my family, obviously, but they don't count."

"Oh, thank you very much," Robbie smirked, still standing in the doorway. "I'd so hate to count!"

"Fuck off, Rob," Aimee grinned at him. "You know what I meant!"

"Yeah, I know," he grinned back. "Now; are you two going to fucking get on with things or should I go and find a stroke movie to watch? This lovey dovey conversation bullshit is all very well, but it's a really good boner-killer for the watching audience!"

"Then stop watching," Josh said. "Either fuck off or get over here and fucking join in. Either way, shut the fucking door - it's draughty!"

The three of them laughed before Robbie, dutifully, stepped inside and closed the door as he had been asked. He emphasised the closing and ensured that the click of the jamb was obvious throughout the room.

"Much better," Josh said. "And now, my dear, I believe we were busy."

"Were we? You'll have to remind me," Aimee answered...before gasping and throwing her head back in pleasure as Josh rammed his cock inside and out once more.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, god! Yes! Oh, shit, baby! Fuck! You're so good at that! So fucking good! I love it! Fucking fuck me, baby! Shit! Fuck! Shit! Fuck! Fuck! Oh, FUCK!"

"Fucking you, babes," Josh gasped out. "I'm going to fucking fuck you and cum right inside you again! Gonna fucking do it!"

"Yes! Fucking do it! Fucking cum for me! Cum in me! I want it! I want you! Fuck! Fuck! Fucking fuck! Fuck! Shit! Fuck! Yes! Oh, god! Oh, god! I'm cumming again! Fucking again! Fuck! Fuck! Shit! AHH!!" She gasped again.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Cumming! NOW!" Josh gasped back, and thrust himself deep inside her as he came, over and over, into her.

The two of them gasped and held each other. They didn't care about how sweaty each other was. They didn't care that their hair was damp and their bodies glistened and that the smell of well-fucked pussy and cum emanated from them. They looked at each other and kissed each other. "I fucking love you," Josh said.

"And I, you," Aimee replied.

They kissed again.

Robbie was stood near Aimee's head now. "I feel like a gooseberry," he moaned.

Aimee turned her head up to face her brother. "Aww," she said, mockingly. "Does my big brother have no-one to play with? Such a shame," she continued and smiled at Josh. "Don't you agree, baby?"

"Indeed," Josh agreed. "Poor old Robbie's got no-one to suck his pretty little cock for him."

"Pretty? Little?" Robbie was mildly offended. "It's as big as yours, you dick!"

"Such language," Aimee giggled. "And no-one doubts your size, big brother. We certainly can't since you're hanging it right there in our faces!"

"I think you guys owe me," Robbie said. "Punishment for insulting me."

"What kind of punishment," Aimee asked.

"Suck it," Robbie said and wiggled his over her face. "Suck it until I cum."

"Sounds like a fun punishment," Josh snickered. "I get the feeling Aimee will enjoy that!"

"Oh, I don't doubt it," Robbie agreed. "But I meant you, too!"

Josh stared at him.

"Seriously," Robbie continued. "You said it was little. Allow me to prove to you just how wrong you are!" He slapped his cock on Josh's face.

Inwardly, Robbie was making a bet with himself, that Josh would do anything other than suck him off. He'd been extremely reluctant to even consider the idea down in the Games Room and Robbie didn't see why this situation would have changed.

"Yeah," he said, slapping his cock in Josh's face again. "Come on, dickwad! Suck it! If it's so little, you'll never feel it! But if it's not little, prepare for your jaws to ache!"

Josh didn't reply. That voice was back in his mind.

You liked the pie? Now taste it from the source! It's easy! Open up and let him in!

I've never done that before!

So? Learn on the blowjob!

Josh didn't reply to the voice. Instead, he grabbed the flailing cock and stuffed the end of it into his mouth and began to move.

What the fuck are you doing, Josh, he asked himself.

What you wanted to, came the voice in his head.

Yep, he agreed. I guess I did!

Robbie, meanwhile, was stuck between groaning at the pleasure of his cock being inside a warm, sensuous, wet mouth and dying of shock at the fact that Josh was actually doing it! "Oh, yeah," he groaned.