The Sex Crystals Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was enough for Josh. He had been unsure whether he was doing the job correctly, but the noise from Robbie told him that, at least, he wasn't doing a bad job! He bobbed his head up and down on the cock in his mouth.

Unlike Aimee, Josh did have a gag reflex, as he found out to his discomfiture when Robbie's cock hit the back of his throat and he spluttered and choked. It was a mistake he endeavoured never to make again.

"Oh, shit, baby," Aimee whispered in his ear. "That's so fucking hot! Watching you suck my big brother's hard cock! Watching you choke on it! So, fucking hot! And with you still inside me! You're so hot! And so hard inside me! You're... almost even bigger! Oh, fuck! I can feel you, throbbing inside me! Oh, shit! You love it! I love it! Fuck! Yeah! Suck my big brother! Make him cum! Make him cum in your mouth and swallow it all! Fuck, yeah!"

"Fuck, yeah," Robbie agreed. "Getting close! I'm getting so close! Gonna cum, Josh! Gonna cum, right down your throat!"

Josh didn't want him to...stop. Didn't want him to stop! Fuck, he thought to himself. I'm going to make him cum in my mouth...and I fucking want him to!

"Shit! Here it comes, Josh! Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! YEAHH!"

Several ropes of cum blasted out of Robbie's throbbing dick. Josh had pulled his head back so that only the bulbous, purple mushroom was still in his mouth. Now, he tried to swallow everything that Robbie was giving to him, but he couldn't hold it all. A small rivulet of cum slid down the side of his chin and Aimee leaned up to lick it off him. "Mmm," she moaned. "Your cum really is tasty, Rob!"

Josh nodded in agreement. It was really tasty, he had to admit. He had enjoyed sucking it out of Aimee's pussy - but he thought it was possible that he enjoyed sucking it directly out of Robbie's cock at least as much, if not a little bit more.

Robbie was in no position to argue. He moaned and groaned as his legs bucked and he came. He had always been a violent ejaculatory person and he loved the feeling of exhaustion that flowed through him when he came. Finally, it was over and he almost collapsed.

"Fuck, that was good," he said when he could trust himself to speak. "You had much experience of that, Josh?"

"None," Josh said, swallowing the last of the cum in his mouth and then kissing Aimee, who had finished cleaning the overflow off his face.

"Well, it was a great start to your cock-sucking career," Robbie replied.

Career? Josh wanted to object...but knew he couldn't. He had gone down the rabbit hole and - like Robbie a few weeks before him - he was now stuck in Wonderland. He wouldn't go cruising for cum...but he wouldn't turn the chance down if it presented itself.

Robbie was still hard. He was channelling his crystal, something he had been experimenting with for a few days. He had found that, if he managed to synchronise with it, fully, he didn't go soft no matter how many times he came. His record was seven - and even then he'd only stopped because the friction had started to hurt.

Robbie now had his eyes on one last prize. He wandered around Josh and Aimee and stood between their legs.

Josh thought nothing of this until he suddenly felt a tongue on his arse. Correction: a tongue in his arse!

He wanted to shout. He wanted to object. He wanted to find out just what the fuck Robbie thought he was doing! But..."oh, fuck!" He groaned. Despite what he really thought he wanted, this felt fucking great! "Oh, fuck, yeah! Do that! Again! Lick my arse! Go on! Lick it you motherfucker! Oh, shit, wow!"

Aimee smiled at him. "Robbie sucks arse really well," she told Josh, who didn't need her to tell him that information; it was being proven to him, personally.

"Shit! Yes! Fuck! Wow! Yes!" Josh was gasping. Aimee was gasping as well, as Little Josh would occasionally spasm inside her.

Robbie stopped his oral ministrations. Josh knew what was coming next and he was very nervous. He considered stopping this before it went too far.

Once again, the voice in his head stopped him. It spoke to him about that other cuckold video - the one with the husband being double-teamed by his wife's lover and his wife's strap-on. Those videos of the British guy, cruising around the country and fucking whatever arse came his way. The video of the two friends, initially pumping their own cocks, before swapping to pump each other...before a rough cut saw the cute blond one being well fucked by this dark-haired friend. The video of the thin, white guy and the six (or was it seven, Josh couldn't remember) big, burly black guys who each took their turn in his mouth and his arse.

Moreover, he remembered how the guys being fucked all seemed to fucking love it. You will, too, the voice promised.

Josh let his final barriers down. "Go on," he whispered to Robbie. "Do it! Just...be careful! I... I've never..."

"I will," Robbie said and lined his cock up with Josh's well-licked arsehole. Slowly, he pushed in.

"Oh, shit, FUCK! Fuck! That fucking hurts! Fucking stop! Take it out! NOW!" Josh was almost crying.

"It's OK," Aimee said to him and kissed him, hard. "It's OK, baby! It'll only hurt for a moment! And then - oh, fuck! It'll feel so good, baby! I promise!"

Josh simply shook his head. Robbie had stopped. His cock-head was inside Josh's arse so the worst was over and he told him so.

"I...don't fucking...care! It fucking hurts! You bastard! It fucking hurts so much!"

Except...it didn't. Not as much as it had. Robbie didn't move, unsure whether to pull out (which might hurt as much as going in) or to carry on.

"Concentrate on me, baby," Aimee said. "I'm here! Fuck me; it'll make the pain go away quicker!"

Josh had no idea if that was true, but - just for the sake of scientific experimentation - he started to slide in and out of her. The pain in his butt began to lessen as he concentrated more on the pleasure at the front and less on the pressure at the back.

As he rocked inside Aimee, Josh, slowly, began to accommodate the invader. He relaxed his arse as best he could, but this actually made things worse. As soon as his concentration moved back to his behind, he could feel the pressure and the pain start to increase again.

Josh had heard the stories about imagining he was taking a big shit to make the pain go away and he was trying, but it wasn't helping him! Nevertheless, the pain was lessened anyway, he realised. After a couple of minutes, it was almost gone completely.

What the fuck was I so worried about? Josh didn't know. He stared into Aimee's eyes and she had a look of love on her face. There were a couple of tears rolling down her face, but these were happy tears and Josh knew it. He nodded to her and stopped rocking. She nodded back, understanding, and they kissed.

"OK," Josh said, finally. "Do it."

Robbie slid in, slowly, and Josh moaned. "Fuuuck!"

"It's good, right," Aimee asked him.

"Fuck, yeah," Josh moaned. "Fuck! I wish I'd known! I'd have done this ages ago! Fuck! Yeah! Fuck! Oh, wow!"

"Ages ago, with who?" Aimee was curious!

"Any-fucking-one," Josh gasped back. "Fuck! Do it! Fuck my arse! Yeah!" He repeated the demands that Aimee had made of him. "Faster! Harder! Deeper! Do it!"

Robbie moved faster and thrust harder, but he was at a loss as to how he could go any deeper. He gave up wondering and simply fucked Josh's tight arse.

"FUCK! SHIT! FUCK! Oh, god! Oh, god! Yeah!" Josh was loving this, as was Aimee who was being slowly rocked again by the thrusting movements her brother was currently giving to her boyfriend.

Robbie made it clear that he was loving it, too. "Oh, yeah! So fucking tight! Not fucked an arse this tight in ages! Shit! Fuck! I love it!"

"Fuck, yeah - me, too," Josh cried back. Robbie had his chest lain down against Josh's back and Josh turned to kiss him. "Fucking do it more! Fuck! I fucking love it!"

"And who do we have here, then," came a voice from the newly opened door.

The three teens turned their heads, as one, towards the door. Standing there, with his hand down the front of his trousers, was Mike. He was grinning from ear to ear. Behind him, Sarah could be seen trying to catch her own view, which was blocked by both her taller husband and the door.

"Hi, daddy," Robbie replied. "This is Josh; Aimee's boyfriend."

"Fiancé," Aimee added. "We're getting married next week, or so he said."

Josh wondered what the fuck his life had become. He knew that, if he'd been caught by his girlfriend's parents with his dick inside his girlfriend's pussy this time yesterday, he'd have died of embarrassment (assuming the parents didn't kill him first!) If he'd been caught with a guy's dick up his arse by anyone this time yesterday, much the same. Yet, for some reason, being caught in the middle of a sibling sandwich by the parents of said siblings seemed oddly appropriate.

"Hello," he said to the man in the doorway. "I'd shake your hand, but I'm a little busy at the moment."

"Indeed, you are," Mike agreed. "Hand shaking can wait. Nice to meet you, Josh."

Suddenly, a thought came to Aimee. "No!" She practically shouted the word. Everyone, except Sarah, who still couldn't see, turned to look at Aimee.

"What," Mike said after a moment, once it was clear that she wasn't about to elaborate.

"Something Robbie said earlier," Aimee replied. "There's nothing like a blowjob to really get to know a guy."

Mike raised an eyebrow. "It's true," Robbie agreed. "And you did say you wouldn't say you knew a guy until you'd blown them, Josh."

"Actually, I said until they blew me," Josh replied.

"Your dick's a little busy at the minute, baby," Aimee reminded him. "So, you'll just have to do the getting-to-know-you bit for now and daddy can get to know you later."

Josh looked at her. Again, that question of where the fuck his old life had gone flitted through his head, but only for a second. This girl meant everything to him in a way he would never have believed only a day ago. He wanted to be part of her life and part of her life involved her parents. It's a part of who she is. I'll just have to suck it up, he thought and smirked to himself as the double entendre hit him.

Mike, on the other hand, needed no second invitation. He was already stripped down and heading into the room. Sarah, who could now see what was going on inside, smiled at Josh and introduced herself. "And this," she continued pointing, "is my rather rude husband, Mike, whom - it seems - is so desperate to get his end off that he couldn't even be bothered to tell you his name first!"

Josh nodded at the pair of them. Mike now stood before him, his half-erect cock dangling between his legs. "Pleased to meet you," Josh said and moved along to take Mike's dick into his mouth.

Mike quickly went hard. "Oh, shit," he whispered. "That feels good!"

Josh was feeling very proud. Had he been female, he realised, he would effectively be airtight, now, with a cock in his mouth, one in his arse and his own in his girlfriend.

The fact that he was sucking his girlfriend's father came to him and he redoubled his efforts. Josh wanted to show her father that he was worthy of her. The noises coming from Mike's mouth suggested that he was making his point clearly. He had also learned about his throat's limitations and was careful not to try to get too much cock into his mouth in one go, so he wouldn't end up choking again.

"Oh, yeah. Nice. So nice. I love your mouth, Josh. Oh, fuck! Yeah! Wow! Oh, god!" Mike turned to face Sarah. "You know," he said, "I love my mother, but all I could think about, all day, was fucking!"

"I know, babe," Sarah said and came up behind her husband. "It was all I could think about, too. Your mum was sat there, half asleep, with her mouth wide open and I kept thinking someone should stick something in it to fill it up!"

"You're talking about chocolate, right?" Mike looked concerned. "Mum's not really in any position to approve of... anything else."

"Of course," Sarah said, but the knowing twinkle in her eye gave lies to her words. Mike shook his head in mock disgust.

Aimee couldn't believe what was happening around her. Her boyfriend/fiancé was fucking her, whilst sucking her father and being fucked by her brother. Could life get any more perfect, she wondered? The answer of yes came to her mind as she saw her daddy's balls swinging in front of her face. A moment of inspiration later and her tongue was floating over them, one more instance of stimulation for her beloved daddy.

"Ooh, shit," Mike said. "Wow!"

"Like that, honey," Sarah asked him.

"Oh, yeah!" Then, Mike's face began to screw up in a look Sarah knew well and their children were beginning to learn as well. "Getting close," Mike said.

Sarah simply nodded. She knew. She placed a finger in her mouth, getting it thoroughly wet and waited for the right moment.

"Getting. Close. Gonna. Cum," Mike was panting now. Josh nodded.

"Me, too, dad," Robbie said and started to pump Josh's arse even harder, causing Josh himself to rock harder inside Aimee.

Josh moaned. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck," he cried out, his voice muffled by the cock in his mouth.

"Shit! Fuck! Wow," Aimee agreed. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck, baby! You're gonna make me cum, baby! You, and daddy and Robbie! Altogether! Oh, FUCK!"

Aimee let go first, but she was only cumming alone for a second before a chain-reaction began.

As soon as Josh felt Aimee's pussy spasm on his cock, he let go himself, cumming deep inside her. This caused his arse to contract, squeezing Robbie's cock and sending him over the edge as well. Meanwhile, Sarah had picked her moment and shoved her wet finger into her husband's arsehole, sending him crashing over the edge, making him blast his ejaculate into Josh's waiting mouth. Josh, who was waiting for this moment, now swallowed cum down as fast as his own cock was blasting it out.

With gasps, screams, moans, yelps and more "oh, fuck"'s than were really necessary, the whole group rode their respective orgasms through to their inevitable end. Finally, the orgasms ended and everyone, slowly, began to recover.

Sarah, the only person in the room who hadn't had an orgasm in the last few seconds and who was feeling slightly left out, smiled at them all. "That was fucking awesome," she squeaked.

"It felt fucking awesome," Josh replied, his mouth having left Mike's cock alone. "Shit! I never could have imagined..."

"Imagine it, baby," Aimee said. "If you can imagine it, me and my family can manage it!"

Josh kissed her. "I don't doubt it," he said, and then turned to look at Mike. "I think we've met, now," he said.

"Indeed," Mike agreed and put out his hand. Josh moved his weight over and shook it. "So, Fiancé, huh?" Josh shrugged and nodded. "OK. You didn't ask for my permission, but I guess you have been a little busy since you first met my daughter." Mike smiled at him and shook his hand again. "Welcome to the family," he finished.

Josh smiled back, and nodded. "Thank you, sir," he said.

"Fuck that. We've met, remember? Mike." Josh nodded again.

Slowly, the entangled teenagers separated themselves. Now, instead of a strange, six-legged monstrosity on the bed, there were three, happily naked, teens. Each smiled at the others. Then Josh kissed Aimee and then Aimee kissed Robbie and then Robbie kissed Josh and the tangle started to build again.

"For fuck's sake," Sarah said, sarcastically. "Don't you three ever stop?"

"Do you," Robbie asked her.

"I've been stopped all fucking day," Sarah replied. "It's fucking killing me!"

"We can fix that," Robbie replied and swung himself off the bed. He stood, facing his mother and, without warning, pushed her backwards. She stepped back, hit her leg on the bed and fell onto it. Josh and Aimee only just avoided being bumped as she landed next to them.

"Now, as Josh is our guest, he gets first choice - that's what you've always taught us, right mother?"

Sarah nodded. She was pretty sure she knew what the options were going to be.

"OK. Josh? Arse, pussy or mouth?"

Aimee clapped her hands. "Oooh! Arse, babe! Mum's got a lovely tight arse!"

"Yeah...no," Josh replied.

"Why not?"

Josh looked at Aimee and held one of her hands. "Because," he answered, "I've never done...that to a person's bum before and..." he blushed and looked down. "I kind of wanted my first to...be...well, you."

"Aww. That's so sweet," Aimee gushed and kissed him. "Of course, baby. I understand! No! Absolutely. You're right. I'd be honoured to be your first butt. But still," she added, "choice is yours!"

"I think I really need to get to know your mother," Josh grinned at her.

"Mouth it is," Robbie said. "Dad?"

"Oh, now that's a bastard," Mike answered. "I don't fucking know! Your mum's got a great pussy and a great arse! Which to choose? Fuck!"

Sarah put her hands on her hips. She thought this pose looked powerful, but in fact, she actually looked just a touch ridiculous. Her family loved her too much to tell her, though. "Come on," she insisted. "I'm fucking waiting, here!"

Mike looked at her and, for a moment, considered taking more time to think about his answer, even though his mind was already made up. One look at his wife's stern face told him that doing so might be detrimental to his hopes of still being alive tomorrow. "OK, he said, sighing as though reaching a really tough decision, "arse."

"Thank fuck for that," Sarah said. "Now, get on with it, boys! I've not got all fucking evening!"

"Yes, you have," Robbie grinned at her as he climbed onto the bed next to his mother. "But Josh here needs to go home at some point, so get a fucking move on, mum!"

Sarah glared at her son for approximately one second before smirking. "You," she said, clambering on top of him and sliding her pussy lips over his semi-erect cock a few times to stimulate it, "are one cheeky motherfucker!"

"Not yet, but I will be," Robbie said. "Just keep doing that and I'll be a motherfucker in no time!"

Sarah smiled and complied, sliding herself up and down on her son's rapidly stiffening cock. "Ooh, yeah," she said. "That's nice. Getting you hard, baby boy, so you can put yourself back where you came from!"

"Yeah, mum," Robbie said. "That's good! So warm! So wet! Oh, fuck, mummy," he finished. The taboo nature of the childish word was, he knew, a huge turn on for his mother. "Oh, mummy! Oh, yes, mummy! You're making my ding-a-ling so hard!"

Sarah giggled. "That's right, baby boy. Mummy is making her little baby so hard! Going to take my baby's ding-a-ling and put it inside mummy's coochie! And then, mummy and her baby boy are going to have so much fun!"

"Oh, yes, mummy!" Robbie was fully hard now and Sarah slid herself up and onto his hard prick. "Oooh! Mummy! That feels so nice! Am I doing it right, mummy?"

"Oh, fuck, yes, baby! You're doing it right," Sarah said. "But now, daddy wants to play as well. Is that OK, baby?"

"Oh, yes," Robbie answered. "Come and play, daddy!"

Mike wasn't sure he wanted to leave his current position, however. Whilst Robbie had been getting ready for action, Aimee had been licking Mike's cock to get it prepared, both in terms of being hard and being wet. It felt quite nice. "I'll come and play in a moment, son," he said.

Aimee wasn't having any of that shit! She instantly stopped her ministrations on her father's cock and crawled over behind her mother. A few moments later, Sarah felt Aimee's tongue in her behind. "Oh, shit! Oh, yes, baby girl," Sarah said. "That feels nice! Get my little tushy ready for daddy's big ding-a-ling!" Aimee giggled at the silly, childish names that she hadn't heard for years, but she stuck to her task and soon her mother's behind was thoroughly wet.