The Sex Crystals Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All ready, daddy," she announced and turned to see her fiancé doing his best to keep Mike ready for action. She smiled at the two of them. "If you're not too busy," she continued.

"Fucking get over here, the pair of you," Sarah called out. "If we're gonna do this, we're gonna do it now!"

Mike looked at Josh. "Duty calls, son," he said. Josh simply nodded in reply and the two of them walked over to the bed and prepared to get into position.

Mike clambered over his wife and son and pushed his cock to his wife's butt-hole. He had spent many hours in this little cavity over the past two decades, but he still loved it as much as he had the first time. However, whilst he had a lot of experience of his wife's behind, it also meant that he knew exactly how and when to move inside. Of course, he had discovered over the past couple of weeks that things were a bit different when there was another person involved, but practice made perfect and he was determined to get in as much practice as possible.

Mike pressed his cock against the rosebud and pushed in, slowly. Sarah gasped. "Oh, fuck," she said. "That's it! I can feel it, baby! A little harder!"

Mike pushed harder and after a few moments, the head was just inside. Sarah squeaked. "Ooh! Fuck! Yes! Baby! Oh, yes! You're in! Do it! All the way in! Push, baby!"

Mike pushed in, slowly. He loved the feeling of being inside his wife - irrespective of which hole he was inside at the time. It felt like coming home, although he had never done anything remotely like this at home before marrying Sarah.

Soon, he was all the way in. "Oh, yes," Sarah cooed. "Oh, fuck! Yes! So full! I love it! Both of my guys deep inside me! Fuck, yes! Now," she said, "fucking fuck me!"

Mike and Robbie started to move. It took a few moments to get the rhythm right, but soon they were going in and out of her together in a way that sent her senses reeling. "Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! Oh, god, yes! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me! Oh, fuck! So fucking hard! Fuck me hard! Harder! Fuck!"

Mike and Robbie could feel the other cock inside her, separated from their own by just a few, thin layers of skin. Each was getting increased stimulation from feeling the other's cock. It was an odd, but very satisfying, feeling.

"Oh, fuck, yes," Sarah cried out. "So good! So good! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me, boys! Fuck! Yes! Fuck!"

Mike looked over at Josh. "Do you want to shut this fucking slut up for me," he asked. Seeing the shocked look on Josh's face, Mike continued, "what? She is a fucking slut! Her husband's cock up her arse! Her own son's cock in her cunt! And she's fucking begging for it!"

Josh was still horrified at the use of a word he'd never really dreamed of using before. Certainly not in the presence of the lady involved.

"Yes, Josh," Sarah called out. "I'm a fucking slut! I want it! I want you! Fucking come over here and stick that cock in my throat and make me choke on my own words!"

The fact that Sarah had come out and owned the name made Josh's mind up for him. He moved around the bed and ended up with his legs either side of Robbie's head and his cock just in front of Sarah's face.

"Does Josh want me to suck on his cock," Sarah asked. Josh nodded. "Well, I won't," Sarah continued. "You're gonna have to make me."

Josh was stunned and looked around, whether for confirmation or reassurance, he wasn't entirely sure. Aimee nodded at him. "Do it," she mouthed.

Meanwhile, Sarah was still talking. "Not gonna...fuck... do it. Gonna...oh, fuck, yes... deny you...fuck!"

"Oh, for fuck's sake, just shut her up," Mike ordered, compelling Josh into action.

Josh grabbed Sarah by the back of her head and pushed her down towards his cock. She resisted, but it was obvious that this was not serious; she could easily move away if she so desired.

"Nope," she said and pretended to snap her mouth shut. Josh kept moving her face towards his cock, sliding it across her lips. Sarah shook her head, negatively.

"Little help," Josh said, looking at Mike.

Mike slammed his cock into Sarah's arse harder than anything that had gone before. The shock did exactly as he planned and made her open her mouth to cry out - only for Josh to take advantage and stuff his dick inside. "Holy fuck," Sarah cried out, her voice heavily muffled.

"Now, let's fuck this bitch," Mike said and the three guys started to pump harder and faster. "Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! Oh, god!" Sarah couldn't really speak much as her mouth was too full, but she was fucking loving this and was trying her best to let everyone in the entire world know it.

"Fuck, yeah! I can feel your cock next to mine, dad," Robbie called out. "Fucking mum together! So, fucking, good!"

"It is, son," Mike agreed. "Fucking, yeah! Josh?"

"Loving it," Josh agreed. "Thank you for letting me join the family!"

"No worries," Mike answered. "My daughter always knew she'd know when she'd met the right guy and you seem like the right guy. Next week seems a bit quick to get married, though?"

Josh smiled at Aimee. "She didn't want to wait," he answered.

"No, I can see that," Mike agreed. "That's another thing she's good at - taking control of her life. Watch her, son," he continued. "She'll be organising your entire future together by the end of the week if you don't rein her in!"

"Sounds like fun," Josh said. "I've always been a bit of a happy-go-lucky kind of guy. Live for the moment, you know? Might be nice to have some structure around."

"Structure is Aimee's middle name," Robbie called over.

"Funny middle name," Josh replied. "I can just imagine the vicar next week; do you, Joshua David Williamson take Aimee Structure Ross to be your awful wedded wife!"

"Lawful," Aimee cried out.

"No, I think he got it right," Robbie laughed.

Sarah, meanwhile, was in a world of her own. It was so strange - and yet so satisfying - to be fully stuffed up by three guys who were talking around as if she wasn't there. It emphasised the sluttishness she hadn't known she possessed until a few weeks ago and it made her insides tingle. Her orgasm, which - because she was concentrating on the conversation around her - she hadn't even noticed had been building suddenly broke through.

"Oh, FUCK," she cried out, her mouth still stuffed with cock. "Oh, shit! Yes! Oh, fuck! Ahh! Ahh! AHHH!"

Her orgasm caused her arse to contract and Mike almost went over, but managed to hold on. He had other plans for this load. "Yeah," he cried out. "Fucking, fucking you, baby! Punishing you for fucking our son! Punishing you for blowing my little girls new man. Fucking this arse!"

"Yeah, mum," Robbie joined in. "Fucking your slut pussy! Fucking you hard like you want me to!"

"You're a disgusting slut," Josh added, his reservations about the word now secondary. "Fucking your son! Blowing a complete stranger! What a slut!"

"Yeah, a fucking great slut," Mike agreed. "The best slut I know!"

"I'm standing right here," Aimee called over, giggling.

"Equal best," Mike replied without missing a beat.

"That's better," Aimee agreed. She'd never had three guys at once, but it looked like great fun!

"Gonna teach you a lesson," Robbie said to his mother. "Teach you to fuck your own son!"

"I think she knows how to do that," Josh said and the three guys laughed along with Aimee. Sarah tried to join in, but was too full in all areas. Another orgasm was building and this one was likely to be even better thank the last.

"Shit. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Fuck! Oh, FUCKKK AHHHH!" Sarah went almost limp and it was only the three cocks inside her that kept her from complete collapse. "Shit! Fuck! So fucking good!"

"Oh, yeah," Robbie called out. "Getting close, mum! Gonna fill you up!"

"Me, too," Josh agreed. "So close!"

"So am I," Mike said. "Ready? Altogether? OK? Now!"

Mike came and began blasting his cum into Sarah's bowels. The spasms of his cock, so close to Robbie's own, sent shock-waves down the younger man's cock and sent him over the the edge. "Shit! Fuck! Cumming, mum!"

"Oh, fuck! Cumming, too," Josh called out and began to unload down Sarah's throat.

This was too much for Sarah. She often came when her lover came inside her pussy or her arse, but three guys all coming almost simultaneously was beyond anything she had ever experienced before. Her orgasm - the biggest one yet by a distance - flew through her like a jet engine and she rode it out, but it was a hell of a stretch. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she called out as best she could, her mouth still full of cock and cum. It made a shitload of mess.

The mess was taken hold of by gravity and had only one place to go; all over Robbie's face. He did his best to move his mouth around to catch as much of the mixture of Josh's cum and his mother's saliva as he could, but the multiple lateral movements of the bodies on the bed meant that a load of the mixture missed his open mouth and covered his cheeks and chin and went up his nose.

Aimee flew to her beloved big brother and started to lick the mixture off his face. "Mmm," she moaned. "Mummy spit and hubby cum! What a lovely combination!"

"I'm not your hubby yet," Josh said, smiling at her. "Be patient, babes!"

"No," Aimee said. "If I could arrange it, you'd be married to me right now. Then you'd never have to go home and leave me!"

"I'm not going anywhere," Josh said, sliding his rapidly deflating cock from Sarah's mouth, causing her to lick the shaft for as much of their mixed. "Well, not in the long-term, anyway. I've got to go home," he added, standing her up and wrapping his arms around her waist. "All my clothes are there. Apart from the pile on your living room floor, that is!"

She smiled at him, sadly. "You see," she said. "Leaving me."

"For a few fucking hours," Josh said. "I'm coming back in the morning! And I'll bring my stuff and I'll never leave again!"

"You sure you won't try and screw your mother," Robbie questioned him.

"I'm sure," Josh replied. "For two reasons. One; she wouldn't want me to."

"Don't be so sure," Sarah answered. "There's nothing hotter than fucking your own son. Take it from one who knows!"

"Mum's been celibate for a long time," Josh answered. "Ever since her last shithole boyfriend left her for some teenage slut who opened her legs so he'd open his wallet." He grimaced. He hated the fact that his mother was magnetically attracted to complete tossers - including his own father, but he loved his mother very much and hated seeing her suffer.

He sighed. "She said she didn't want sex ever again. The last guy ended up with...something - I forget what. Got it after he left mum, but she found out about it and I think it put her off for life."

"I seriously doubt that," Sarah replied. "Trust me, if you showed her you cock she'd be on her back in moments, begging you to fill her up!"

"Maybe," Josh said, but seriously doubted that. "But there's still the second reason why I won't be doing so."

"Which is?"

"I'm too fucking knackered!" Josh laughed and the family laughed with him.

When she had recovered, Aimee said "I want to come with you! I want to meet your family! After all, we're going to be getting married at some point soon, and it wouldn't be right not to have met them first."

Josh nodded. "OK," he said. "Mum will love you, I'm sure. And so will Becky."

"Becky? Who's Becky?"

"My sister," Josh answered.

"Oooh!" Aimee smiled, an evil twinkle in her eye. "A sister, huh? And will you be showing your sister what you've learned this afternoon?"

"Absolutely not," Josh said.

"Aww? Why? I love it when my big brother shows me things!"

"Because she's only thirteen," Josh replied.

"Ah. Maybe not, then," Aimee agreed. The twinkle in her eye faded.

"Big age gap," Mike interrupted. "Not as big as some siblings, I know, but still."

Josh looked sad. "She's technically my half-sister," he answered. "Dad had been fucking... well, basically any skirt that would lift for him. Mum knew, but tried to keep the family together for a long time until one day when she brought me home from nursery and he was just gone. Took the car keys, took his money, cleared the accounts and fucked off. His head had been turned by some young slut who claimed she loved him. Took him for everything she had and then dumped him."

Josh sat down on the bed. Aimee sat next to him and hugged him.

"He came back to try again with mum," Josh continued. "But she'd found another guy by then. Becky's dad, or at least we think so. My dad didn't like that, but mum stood up to him, maybe for the first time. Told him to get lost and for a wonder he did. He tried to get back a few times, but mum wasn't having it. Last I heard, he was living with some old woman and her brood of about eight kids, about twenty miles away. Unhappy, or so I believe. Fuck him!"

"So, what happened with Becky's dad?"

"He was a wanker," Josh answered, deadpan. "Dragged mum into all sorts of weird, fucked up shit. She was struggling for money, what with a young kid to look after and no family of her own. Her parents died not long after I was born. Car accident. So, she was trying her best and not getting very far. Becky's dad, Phil, comes along and offers to help and, for a while they seemed happy. But money was always a problem." Josh wiped his eyes. I'm not crying, he thought. I'm not! He couldn't quite convince himself, though.

He continued the story. "Phil has no money either - none that he doesn't piss away at the pub, anyway. So there's two of them, poor now. I don't know whose idea it was - not mum's, I'm sure. But someone apparently offered Phil some money for a few hours with my mum. Good money, I think. Mum's a looker - or was fifteen years ago, anyway. She could be now, if she made the effort, but she doesn't any more. Phil agreed and rented out my mother like a cheap whore to all his friends, his drinking buddies and, eventually, to anyone who had a bit of spare cash."

By now, everyone in the family was either crying or nearly there. Even Mike who, by his own admission, hadn't cried since his father had passed away some years previously, was on the verge of tears.

"Mum didn't know how much Phil was getting, but it must have been a fair bit. Either that or he just split because he's a twat. He still fucked mum, she told me a couple of years ago. Apparently, he liked it when she'd had someone else as it 'loosened her up for him', or so he said. He thought he was a big guy with a big dick, but mum said he was just a big dick with a little dick!"

The family laughed through the tears.

"Anyway, one day mum tells him she's pregnant and the next day he just up and went. Left her with me - nearly six by then - and Becky a few months from being born. Twat," he reiterated.

"She managed, though," Sarah said. "She must have."

"I guess," Josh replied. "We never had much money when Bex and I were growing up. Just a sad, lonely trail of ex-stepfathers who'd come and warm mum's bed for a while and then get bored, or chase tail and fuck off. Mum was stronger back then. Wouldn't stick with a guy who played away. A couple of them tried to get her back on the game, you know? But she'd got a job by then. Not much, but with Bex and me in school at least she could work part-time. We got a flat. It's not much, baby," he continued, looking at Sarah. "Not like this place."

"This? It's not that big," Aimee replied. Mike sniffed. He didn't like the idea that his daughter thought that their home wasn't very impressive, but he knew what she meant, so kept quiet.

"It's like a fucking palace compared to my place," Josh said. "The only reason we all fit is cos mum sleeps on the pull-out in the front room. She made sure Bex and I got our own rooms. But it's a shithole. I mean, it's clean. Inside, at least, but still a shithole."

"But you've got a cool laptop," Robbie interjected. "And a Kindle! And Bex must have stuff, too?"

"Yeah," Josh answered. "We've got a PS4 - second hand, obviously - between us, but Bex keeps that in her room because I bought the laptop. That's mine. I got it after working weekends at the supermarket. We got a Kindle each for Christmas last year. Fuck knows where mum got the money for them - she must have been saving for months! I pay for our food and mum pays the rest. We get by," he finished.

Aimee hugged him, tightly. She sighed. "You can't leave them," she said.

"What?"

"Your mum and Bex. They need you. You know? To pay for the food."

Josh sat, staring at his hands. She was right, of course. And he hated the fact.

"I guess," he said. "But..." he turned to Aimee. "What about us?"

"What about us," she answered. "I'm not going anywhere!" She kissed him.

Josh broke away from her. "I don't want to live there any more," he said. "I love my mum - and Bex. Of course I do, but..." he tailed off before carrying on on a new tangent. "Mum tries. So hard! And it's killing her!"

"What?"

"She doesn't know I know," Josh said. He hadn't meant to say anything, but it all just came out. "She's ill. Very ill. She's not at right at death's door or anything, but she won't be able to keep working for much longer. She's already finding things difficult. I checked her symptoms on Google and then I saw a copy of the letter from her doctor to a consultant. MS. She's got MS."

Josh was crying now, but he managed to pull himself together. "It's a wasting disease," he said. "There's no cure. Mum's got a few months. Maybe a year. Maybe two if she's really lucky. Some people last longer. Stephen Hawking lasted for decades. There's the odd sportsman who's had it and lasted a few years. A Scottish rugby guy, Doddie something-or-other. And Rob Burrow; he's from rugby league. He's got it, too."

Josh was completely gone, now. "A few fucking months," he cried. "What the fuck do I do, then? And Bex? She's fucking thirteen!" He slumped. For a few, blissful, hours his life was something else. A story belonging to someone other than himself. For those few hours, he had almost forgotten about his mother, who was dying, slowly, and couldn't be saved. About his poor, little sister who he would have to take care of because that was what big brothers were for. For a few, simple, hours, life had been all about him.

Yet, now he realised, the truth had been hidden at the back of his mind, just waiting to come out and punch him in the stomach once more. What, indeed, could he do? Once his mother was gone? What then?

Mike came over and held his shoulder. "You move in here. All of you."

Josh looked up, sharply. "What?"

"I mean it," Mike said. "Mum was struggling to cope a few years ago and she was going to move in before she became really ill and ended up in the home. We'll manage."

"I agree," Sarah said. "But, we've only got one spare room," "Unless you think Josh's mum and sister will share?"

"We've got the Games Room," Mike said. He looked over at Robbie. "You use it most," he said. "It's up to you. We could convert the attic instead, but it would take a while."

"And cost a shitload," Robbie answered. "The pool table can stand against the wall if we take the legs off. Nothing else in there can't go somewhere else."

"You... you're serious?" Josh couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Absolutely," Mike said. "If anything were to have happened to Sarah and me, I'd like to think someone would have stepped up to look after these two. It's the right thing to do."

"But...what about your...lifestyle," Josh said.

"What? Sex? Like I said, we'll manage."

And so, they did. Josh, Bex and Louise, their mother, moved in. Louise seemed to get better for a while, but MS is a bastard and she was soon confined to a wheelchair and then, for her last few weeks, barely got out of bed. Eleven months to the day after they moved in, Louise passed away in her sleep, with her new family at her bedside.